The Succubae Seduction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I truly enjoy how smooth the skin around her vagina is, and suck hard for a few seconds on her clit, before letting up and lightly tickling it with the tip of my tongue. I repeat this a few times, while my fingers rub lightly against her raised nipples, until she's cumming in my mouth once more. As energy flows into me, I stand and go back to my chair.

Sheila continues to shudder for a few minutes, until her climax passes, and then she gives me a bewildered look.

"What does my cum slut want?" I ask her.

"To please her master," she replies without hesitation.

"That's good, but what do youwant?" I respond, and she continues to look confused for a moment. Her eyes drop down to my erect penis, and I can see that she is beginning to understand.

"Your slave wants her master's cock," she says softly, almost uncertainly, as though she's afraid that she has the wrong answer and is going to be punished.

"Where do you want my cock?"

Her grin returns as she realizes that she'd been right and proudly states, "She wants your cock in her dripping, horny, tight pussy, master. Will master fuck his slave?"

"If my slave wants it, then she needs to come get it," I say, slipping slightly into her mode of speech.

She actually bounces as she runs to me, and jumps into my lap. I catch her with ease, but don't set her on me quite yet.

"Take it," I command her. "Take your master's prick, and put it in your little cunt."

Her hand darts down, and grips my large phallus, aiming it for her hole. "Fuck your slave, master! She needs to feel you in her."

I let her loose, and she drops down, my cock splitting her vagina wide, and setting me on fire. Apparently the heat is shared, as she goes wild in my lap. With her head whipping back and forth, and her hair flying, she pulls my head to her bra-covered chest. Pulling up her bra, I latch onto her right nipple, making her pussy grip my meat in response.

"Oh, master! This feeling. . . . Your slave feels so full and complete. Thank you master. Thank you for treating your slave so well!" Her voice is loud as she cries out her bliss. Once again I'm thankful that we're far enough away from other offices, that we won't be heard.

Her orgasm strikes again, and this time my own enjoyment is too much as I ejaculate into my once domineering boss.

Energy flows back and forth between us, driving our passions even higher, until finally, out of breath and sweat dripping down our backs, we come back to Earth.

With ease, I stand up, setting her on her feet. Her legs give way, and I have to support her for a couple minutes until she can keep her legs under her.

"I don't know where you came from, Mr. Snow, but thank you." Her words warm me, and I smile at her.

"Please, call me Lyden when it's appropriate," she looks at me, and I realize my mistake. I had said 'please'. Thinking fast, I grab her buttocks, pulling her tight to me, and in a steely voice state, "But my little cum slut had better realize her place when we're completely alone." Without waiting for her response, I pull her face to mine and kiss her passionately. To my surprise, she has one more small orgasm, and once again I have to hold her upright.

The kiss only lasts until she comes down from her peak, before I pull away and put on my pants. A noise at the door makes me freeze, and I realize we'd forgotten to lock it. Panicking, I run to it looking out, but not seeing anyone. Had someone been watching us? If so, we could get into a lot of trouble.

"What's wrong?" Sheila asks, as she finishes getting dressed.

"Nothing," I respond, not wanting to give her undue stress, but unable to shake the feeling that something is wrong.

* * *

"Make those changes," Sheila tells me as we reenter our office.

"Yes ma'am," I say, trying to hide my smile before heading to the bathroom to cleanup.

Sitting back at my desk, I glance across from me at Thomas and Debbie and see them busily typing away. Had it been one of them outside the conference room door? Or worse yet, had Guard Lansbury come looking for me and been directed back to that conference room?

Shaking my head, I try to get back to work but can't shake the thought of Lansbury, or of being watched. I need to find a way to apologize to the security guard and let her know I meant no harm. Even though I know it's pointless, I write another email and send it to her, after brushing an ant off my desk.

The insect must have travelled in on my clothes. I think I'm going to need to call the landlord and get an exterminator to my apartment.

By the time I'm done for the day, I have no response and no return on the read receipt.

The trip home is fast, as expected, and I just let the Orange Bubble have its way. I wonder why I never get pulled over, or even have any traffic problems, and just guess that it's another trick the Cyclopes put into my vehicle. Maybe it can go invisible like Angela can.

My girlfriends had told me last night that they would stop back by tomorrow. I'd found out that Lisa is a martial arts instructor, mainly focusing on Aikido. In the evenings she goes to the local college to get her business degree. She'd invited me to train in her dojo, and I think I'll take her up on it. Who knows when that might come in handy?

Becky, on the other hand, goes to college during the day, working towards a law degree and working as an intern for one of the prominent law firms.

Personally I'm jealous of their ambition. Both of them will likely be a lot more successful than I am.

I ignore Brooke's door but find mine unlocked. I must have forgotten to lock up when I left. I'll have to work harder on that. Sometimes my memory isn't the best. I head for the kitchen to figure out something for dinner. I'm still a little down but think that maybe a good meal will help my spirits rise.

Another small red ant crawls across the counter as I'm cutting up some chicken, and I crush it under my finger before getting back to my cooking. It does strike me as odd that an ant would be all the way up here. Maybe it came in with someone and is lost now?

Mixing all of my ingredients, I throw it in the oven to wait.

And kill two more ants. Did some kid's science experiment or ant farm break? No, more likely came in with the flowers. No matter, they're dead now.

I go to look at the flowers, wanting to make sure all the ants are dead, but my phone rings, startling me, and I go over to answer it. I know a lot of people eschew having a landline, but I'm always so forgetful with my cell, half the time even forgetting to charge it. Also, I can give this number out for work or business stuff, keeping my cell for personal use. I pat the small phone in my pocket, just to make sure I even have it on me.

"Hello?" I ask into the handset.

There is silence on the other end for a couple moments, and I'm about to repeat my question, starting to get the creeps, when the person finally speaks.

"Um, Mr. Snow?"

The voice is quiet and hard to make out but somehow familiar and definitely feminine.

"Yeah, you got me," I reply, trying to sound relaxed. Why do I feel a shiver running down my spine?

There is an almost imperceptible laugh before she continues. "D-did you mean what you said?" She pauses and I wrack my brain for any clue as to what she's talking about. "In the email," she thankfully clarifies.

"Jennifer?" I ask, finally recognizing the voice. She must have gotten my number from work.

"Yeah, sorry, guess that would help," she tells me but seems very nervous.

"Of course I meant it," I tell her. "I never meant to hurt you. You've always been a friend to me." Despite what happened between us this morning, it feels a little odd to hear her so insecure, and without making any nasty jokes.

"C-can you come meet me?" she asks, and again I wonder at her change in attitude.

"Of course, where at?" I'm not really in the mood to do anything sexual with the large woman, but I feel that deep down I need to mend our friendship. And yes, truth-be-told I wouldn't mind getting my hands on her enormous knockers.

She gives me an address, which I write down along with her number from the caller ID, and hang up.

Why do I still feel creeped out?

"I'm afraid you're not going anywhere, Lyden Snow," a deep baritone voice sounds behind me. Something is odd in the tone, almost like there is chittering or clacking in it, and I spin around to see who's in my apartment. "Your protective threshold is weak. Killing you will be easy."

I'm not prepared for what I find as I turn around. Red ants, thousands if not millions of them are gathering together in the middle of my living room. The floor looks like it's broiling and bubbling with so many insects. The voice seems to be coming from their center as they pile up and come together, almost looking like a reverse avalanche on a small hill.

Where did they all come from? Some currently unimportant part of my brain wonders, while the more pertinent side of me demands I flee immediately. Unfortunately, neither side is talking to my knees or feet, which are shaking but otherwise immobile.

In horror, I watch as the ants make two columns that come together at the top, and then continue building. The mass writhes and moves in an unsettling manor as the ants continue to build. Too late, I realize that they're building a body, as the now noticeable chest is completed and two ant-made arms grow from the shoulders. The head is the last to form, and while everything is still the red of the small ants, subtle shading gives me the impression of a humanoid face. That is, if human faces had long mandibles protruding from the sides of their mouth.

The mandibles move, and the deep voice now seems to come from the head of this monster as it speaks.

Terror infuses my bones at its words, and I find myself rooted to the floor, hardly able to think much less speak.

"TanaVesta sends her greetings and thanks for your help in defeating two of the Pillars. Unfortunately for you, she has also commanded your death. Seems you're too dangerous to leave alive." Those words are the only warning I get, before the things maw opens wide and a gout of flame comes pouring forth.

On the counter I notice that the flowers that Becky and Lisa had thought were from me are wilted and dead. Why do I notice such trivial things when a fiery death is hurtling towards me?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Big thanks to Garbonzo607 for the awesome edits, ideas, and advice. Without his help, this story would have been a LOT more lackluster and confusing.

I read all of your comments, and take all your advice to heart. If you see any mistakes, or have any advice, please let me know, so that I may improve upon tis story.

12