The Succubae Seduction Ch. 18-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thrice sworn, and done," she quips, nodding.

"Thrice sworn," I agree, looking at the beautiful fairy, minus her wings. I can see her skin is flushed, and her breathing is a little heavy from her nervousness. I'm going to have to get her to relax, if we're going to get this done with minimal pain for her.

She jumps guiltily, as I gently touch her right foot. Slowly, I caress it with my fingers, paying careful attention to the undersides of the toes, and the delicate arch. Using the backs of my fingernails, I tickle my way up her calves, and guiding her tiny digits to my mouth. Despite her nervous nature, she lets out a slight moan as the tip of my tongue brushes against her big toe.

Our eyes meet as I suck all five of her dainty toes into my mouth at once. "I still think you're a pervert," she tells me, her voice sultry, and I know she's relaxing if she can crack jokes.

"What can I say?" I taunt her back. "You seem to bring it out in me."

Her only response is to close her eyes, and moan, as I move my kisses up her calf. My hands move to her thighs, and she tenses again, but I wait until she relaxes, before moving my gently sucking lips up to her knees. At this point, I'm able to make out just how wet her nether-lips are, as her sweet nectar is visibly flowing.

Despite her obvious arousal, I can still sense her trepidation, and take my time, massaging her thighs, and then moving to her other foot, and repeating the process all over again.

This time when my lips brush against her inner thighs, a low moan escapes her lips, and she opens up wider for me. Taking the invitation for what it is, I trace the tip of my tongue up her sensitive thigh, to her outer labia. I gently suck on the thick outer lips, and marvel that she's starting to swivel her hips.

Taking the tip of my tongue, I carefully place it at the bottom of her hole, and slide it in, getting my first taste of her tangy twat.

She has a minor orgasm after so much tension and build up, and I lap up her flowing fluids as they come from her virgin hole.

When she relaxes from her peak, I begin to explore more of her vagina, using my tongue to swirl about her inner labia for a time, until I go in for the sensitive nub at the juncture of her labia minor.

Her slender fingers dig into my hair at this point, urging me on, and I know I have won her over to this point. As a reward, I suck hard on her clit, nibbling just slightly with my teeth, and just that quickly, she's flooding my mouth with her liquids. The energy from her soul floods into me at the same time, and I begin to feel more rejuvenated, after this haphazard adventure.

This time I don't wait for her to relax, before diving up her body, and fitting the head of my cock between her lower lips.

Her eyes open wide in shock, but her pelvis is still gyrating from her orgasmic bliss, and she gives me a slight nod, letting me know she's ready.

"This is going to hurt," I tell her gently. "For that, I am truly sorry."

"More than you know," she says, her eyes closed, ready for the moment.

She's right, I realize. She's about to lose more than her hymen; she's about to lose her soul.

This thought sobers me for a second, and when I don't plunge directly into her, she opens her eyes, and stares at me. "What's wrong?" she asks, worry reflected in her voice and golden eyes. "Am I not pretty enough?"

The question catches me off-guard, and I blurt the answer, before I think about it. "No! I mean, yes! Er, I mean, you're gorgeous. I just. . . . I just worry about you."

To my surprise, she blushes deeply, a tinge of red touching her golden cheeks. "Just hurry up and get it over with, Pervert," she tells me, and I know it's all bluster, by the way her hips are still moving against me.

Lowering my face to hers, our lips meet, and I simultaneously thrust hard with my hips.

Her cry of pain is muffled by our kiss, as I rip through the thin flesh of her maidenhead, destroying it, and binding us together for the rest of our lives. The whole world seems to . . . well, I don't know how better to say it, than it tilts. All my senses seem to be doubled, but not quite right or in sync. I can feel the solid rock floor beneath my hands, but somehow also on my back. My chest is heaving, and I seem to be pulling in twice the normal amount of air. My eyesight is fuzzy, and our kiss feels like I am trying to wrestle with an extra tongue. The feeling of her warm, wet pussy rippling around my throbbing penis is juxtaposed, with a sharp pain somewhere between my balls and my belly button.

It's this pain that finally clears my head enough to realize that we are sharing each other's sensations. The kissing feels weird, because I'm feeling my own tongue in return. I now know the pain of a woman losing her virginity, and sincerely hope to never feel its like again.

We hold together, frozen for a few moments, waiting for our senses to sort themselves out. After a number of tense heartbeats, I feel her start to relax beneath me, and our joined consciousness begins to separate.

"That was intense," I breathe, careful not to move my still hard member.

"Not what I expected, either," she tells me, her chest heaving and flushed.

"Is that it then?" I ask, wondering if that was all we needed to do. Looking around us, I have our answer.

"He likely wants us to take this to completion," she says. Her tone sounds sad about the idea, but her hips move against me, belying her attitude. "I'm sure a pervert like you will be up to it?"

Despite her joking attitude, I still worry about her, and hold still, until she pulls my head down to meet hers, and kisses me passionately.

Tenderly, I move my hips, trying to match her rhythm. Despite the fact that my rod has shrunk to conform to her inner walls, she's incredibly tight! Every centimeter that I slip out sends new waves of pleasure through me, only to be outdone as I slide back into her grasping hole.

Soon, I'm moaning in delightful pleasure, and have to break the kiss. She moans in frustration as I try to catch my breath, until I hunch my back, and latch onto one of her small nipples. She pulls me tighter to her breast, and I pick up my momentum, driving into her with slightly increasing vigor, until I can feel my own culmination coming.

Changing my angle slightly, I lift my left hand off the floor, and twiddle her right nipple between my fingers. When her vagina tightens and she screams out in pleasure, I'm sent over the edge, and fire my load deep into her hungry canal, my whole body shuddering from the paroxysms of bliss.

As I finally regain control over my body, I am only slightly away of the rock floor turning to carpet, and the fairy under me, shrinking back down to her four inches of height. Thankfully, my phallus is well out of her, before she's too small to handle it. Although it usually conforms to almost any size, I really doubt it can shrink that small.