The Succubae Seduction Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

I laugh softly, wondering at how much I've been in a good mood since coming to Light's domain. Even with the paranoid feelings this area engenders, it's still better than dealing with Muramasa.

"No," I reply. "Jennifer was just snoring too loudly to rest anymore." It's a small fib, and suddenly I feel overwhelmingly guilty about it, but I don't call it back. Is a guilty conscience the reason for all the paranoia I've been feeling in this place? I'll have to ask AnnaBelle if she feels paranoid here. That might explain why Muramasa has remained so silent.

"Heh," Jewkes laughs in response to my lie, "with chest airbags that large, it's a wonder she can breathe at all." I smile in response, thinking about how the woman would feel about someone commenting on her assets that way. She'd probably enjoy it, knowing her. "How's the wrist?" he asks next. "I understand you're able to do some healing while you sleep."

I laugh lightly, wondering what the man would think if he knew what exactly I did in my sleep. Experimentally, I move the fingers on my right hand, and feel no pain. I grimace as if it'd hurt terribly, however, the paranoia of the place making me cautious. "I wish it were a hundred percent," I reply, thinking this isn't a true lie. With Sheila's wrappings I don't have full movements of that hand. The guilt I feel for the slight deception however, is still strong. "Have you gotten any rest?" I ask the lawman.

"This is the third watch," he states. "Thomas and Ondine took the first watch, and Jennifer took the last one." He stands up suddenly, rifle to his shoulder and ready to fire. I follow his gaze, and see one of my father's dolphins swimming through the air towards us. It feels odd to think that I now have a father again, after believing him dead for decades. Jewkes dips the point of the weapon, but doesn't put it all the way down, staying cautious.

The small creature opens its toothy mouth as it comes close and begins speaking in Shemhazau's voice. "If you're done lazing around, son, I think it's high time you returned with the talisman. Your companions will remain behind, all of them. I personally guarantee their safety and yours. Let's break this curse together, shall we?"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Big thanks to Garbonzo607 for the awesome edits, ideas, and advice. Without his help, this story would have been a LOT more lackluster and confusing.

Comments are always read and appreciated. Leave them below!

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers