All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 25'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JadephireJadephireover 10 years ago
love it

I like the cliffhangers don't change a thing your writing style is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come on...

Dude, i love all of your stories. I've read all of them, but some of them would be a little better if they were longer.

Keep up the good work though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've paid for stories that were not as good

I have paid perfectly good money for stories/books that were not this good ... thank you both (author and helper Garbonzo) for the great read :-)

dewmindsdewmindsover 10 years ago
Nice

I usually complain about the cliff hangers but this one works. You got him off his ass and then the next thing hit the fan. Yes it leaves me hanging for the next one but honestly they do that anyway. Great writing and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun facts about the murasame and masamune

Only very rarely in video games is the murasame or masamune the strongest weapons in video games. Typically this is because the hero has "awaken" the weapon and embody all seven or ten virtues (depending on if Sematism or Buddism is the religion the game is heavily based on. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue#Religious_traditions). This is even true in the final fantasy's that popularized the murasame as a weapon. (There an entire sidequest in both Final Fantasy 4 and 6 that you have to go on to obtain murasame. In chronotrigger and chronocross the blade is pretty mundane and cursed until you go on this epic sidequest to learn what it means to be a hero/virtuous knight.

Instead typically rune blades or another famous mythological blade are the next strongest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Work

This is an absolutely amazing work of literature. I have read published works that are rubbish when compared to your story. Anyway, please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cliff hangers keep you coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shame on the girls for requiring his penance to forgive him! His behavior was driven by mourning his losses and his concern to protect them all. If they loved him so much, penance would not have been necessary. The sex portion could have been identical but not positioned as penance. I'm very much enjoying the story, but I thought that was awful of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous