The Succubae Seduction Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to reach down and massage her rear, or reach over and play with Brooke's tiny nipples or Becky's over-large ones, but my hands are tied and I'm not willing to break free yet. It doesn't help when the two other women get on their hands and knees, pussies facing me, and tilt their heads around Lisa's body to suck on her pert breasts. Both cunnies are slick and shiny with their cum, and I want so badly to just reach down and shove my fingers in.

No! I tell myself, instead concentrating on Lisa's pleasure, as I begin to move my hips in counterpoint to hers. She leans back, giving the other two women easier access to her teats, and letting her hair light tickle my chest while her hands support her on either side of my chest. Remembering how Brooke had once reacted to a kiss, and how Becky had just reacted to me concentrating on her bliss, I do the same for the martial artist, throwing my hips up into her, and concentrating on driving her pleasure even higher.

"Oh damn!" she cries out suddenly, and I feel a lot more of her fluids than normal soaking my balls.

"Oh my God," Becky says in awe. "Lisa, you just squirted!"

"I've . . . I've never cum like that before," she says, her voice wavering.

"Am I forgiven, ladies?" I ask, hoping desperately that I am.

Becky turns her head to me slightly, and then the three of them huddle for a moment. As one they turn, facing me, and I know before they speak what their answer is.

"We do," they say in unison, and we share a four-way kiss, Brooke on my left, Lisa on my right, and somehow Becky ends up on top.

I don't even hesitate, before breaking my insignificant bonds, and holding the three of them against me. They squeal in surprise as I hug them tightly against me.

"You were faking!" Becky accuses me, lifting her head and looking accusingly at me. I laugh as I look into her clear brown eyes, a real laugh that isn't tainted with any other emotion.

"You wanted me constrained," I tell her when I calm down, "so I remained."

"We really can't be angry with him," Brooke comes to my defense. "Couldn't you tell how much he wanted to be free? But he didn't, because it was what we wanted."

"You're right, of course," Becky concedes. Then I feel her hand on my still hard phallus and she grins happily. "So, who gets to finish this off?"

I've held back long enough, and since she'd been the instigator to my punishment, I decide she should get the prize. With ease I reach around the other two women and slide Becky's tiny body down. Her hand remains on me, guiding me straight for my destination. As soon as I'm fully seated within her tight crevice, I let go, firing my ejaculate against her womb, my entire body wracked with shivers of ecstasy. Somehow I encompass everyone in my bliss, wanting to share my happiness with them, creating a bubble around us and we all cum together, feeling closer than we ever have before.

* * *

I come awake as someone rings the doorbell. I don't remember nodding off, but I feel refreshed and happy for the first time in what seems like an eternity. Getting up, I quickly find my clothing and don them. I try to be quiet, but the women wake up anyway. I head back downstairs, while the three women start getting dressed.

"Captain Jewkes!" I state in surprise as I open the door. "I didn't expect you here. What can I do for you? Do the police want to talk to me again?"

The other man grimaces as he steps through. "Please, call me Richard, and I'm not here entirely on business." I glance at his uniform, but say nothing. "Are Becky and Lisa here?"

"What can we do for you, Richard?" Becky asks as she comes down the stairs. Her hair is a mess, and it's obvious she'd just come out of bed. Since it's only late-afternoon, it's also easy to guess why she was in bed. Lisa follows her down, hair equally mussed, and I can't help but blush slightly when the officer whistles softly. I can't hide my grin either, when Brooke comes down a moment later, just as rumpled as the other women, and Jewkes's jaw drops open.

The consummate officer; he quickly regains control of himself and clears his throat. "Is there somewhere we can sit down?"

"That bad?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

He studies the floor as I lead him back to the family room, and to the new furniture there. "I have bad news, and worse news," he says sadly as he sits down

I look at Becky and Lisa, but they wait patiently for him to continue.

"As promised, I had officers watching your place for the last few days," he tells them, and I notice he's unwilling to meet their eyes. "They reported that nothing appeared out of order, and so today I sent two of them in using your key." He grows silent, and I'm shocked to see tears begin to leak down his cheeks.

Becky notices too, and I hear her gasp. Lisa goes to comfort her.

"What happened?" I ask, trying to fill my tone with comfort.

He shakes his head slowly, and for a moment I'm afraid he's not going to answer. When he does, his voice is choked with emotion. "Approximately two minutes after they entered, the entire place went up in flames."

"The officers?" Brooke asks, coming and sitting next to me, gripping my hand in hers.

"One is in critical condition, but isn't expected to make it. The other. . . ." He can't finish the sentence, and we have our answer.

Becky and Lisa break down into tears, and I wave them over to me. They collapse into my arms, sobbing.

Was it only a few moments ago we were all so happy?

"My condolences for your officer," I say, and then stop as something occurs to me. "Do you think I can get in to see the other one?"

"Why would you. . . ." He trails off as he looks at Brooke, and then back to me. I can see hope spark in his eyes, and I hate what I'm about to say.

"I don't know if I can help him," my words don't even seem to affect the other man. "I've never tried healing someone I don't know."

"A chance is more than Johnathan had a few minutes ago. Should we take my cruiser?" Richard gets to his feet and is already halfway to the door.

"The Orange Bubble will be faster," I say as I get up and follow him out. "We'll be more comfortable in it as well."

"We?" The officer stops and looks at the other women. "Do you need to, um . . . I mean to say. . . ."

I know what he's getting at. "No, I think I have enough energy to take care of him, if this works. I'm just not willing to leave anyone more alone than they have to be. Between your shades, and my colorblindness, Aldol won't be able to affect us."

"You think this may be a trap?" Becky asks as we lock the front door.

"One of them left alive? If so, then I want you with me," I tell the ladies quietly. From the gratitude I can see in their eyes, I know they realize I took what they'd said earlier to heart.

"Speaking of shades," Jewkes states as he quickly heads to his patrol car. He pulls out a bunch of small bags, and hands some to the ladies. "If that thing does show up here, put these on."

The three beautiful ladies each pull a pair of Blublocker shades from their bags, and place them on their faces. I have to stifle a laugh in this serious situation, as they don't do the women justice. Thankfully I'm able to hide my mirth, as I get into my old VW Beetle.

"By the way, where's the fairy?" Jewkes asks me as he climbs into the passenger seat after the women. "I have a pair made special for her as well."

"Setting things up with Gaia for this weekend. Which hospital?" I ask, and Jewkes guides me downtown, to the same hospital that I'd been in after my accident with Angela. Thinking back on that causes a pang in my chest. Looking around the Orange Bubble, I realize that while I may have lost a lot, but I still have a lot as well.

You're wiser than some of the oldest beings I know. Shemhazau compliments me.

"You mentioned more than one bit of news when you first showed up," I ask, not sure I want to know what else could be considered bad news and whether he'd given me just the bad news or the worse news.

I can tell the seasoned man becomes uncomfortable before answering. "I was hoping to get some more information before telling you, but I found out just after we got back. Agent Miranda Olsen has vanished."

"Vanished?" I ask, my stomach sinking at the thought of the deranged woman at large.

"You now know as much as I do," he tells me, shaking his head. "Every time I tried to figure out what happened, someone above me put a stop to it. 'There are more important things to spend department money on,'" he quotes to me. "There's no surveillance or record of her ever having been in custody. She has literally vanished."

I really don't like the sound of that. Who has that kind of power, to tell a police captain what to investigate? "What did you tell them about your three week absence?" I ask next.

He laughs uncomfortably for a moment before responding. "I haven't. They keep hassling me for a report on you, but every time I sit down to write it, I stop. They'll never believe what's really going on."

My car stops before I can think of what to say. Getting out, I'm greeted with the sight of a towering tan building and the red 'Emergency' sign over the entryway.

"Will you be okay in here for a bit?" I ask my sword as I remove him and his sheath from my hip.

Just call for me if you need me, my father replies.

"He's on the fourth floor," Richard states, heading in.

"What are we going to do about Agent Olsen?" Brooke asks, and I can hear fear in her tone.

"I don't know," I tell her honestly. She's a member of a group called the Daughters of Respite. Do they have enough pull to spring her and hide it? Or was it that other group Marchosias had mentioned, the Paladonic Knights? Either way, it doesn't bode well for us.

The elevator dings just before the door opens, and we step out into a quiet hallway. A woman comes rushing up to us, crying, and hugs Jewkes.

The man is obviously uncomfortable, and I realize this must be the wounded officer's wife. "There, there, Amy," he tells her soothingly. "I've brought a, um, specialist to look at your husband. He might be able to help."

The woman turns to me, mascara staining her splotchy cheeks, and her auburn hair disheveled. She gives a small self-conscious laugh, looking at me from head to toe. "You must be some kind of genius. You're so young."

"Where is he?" I ask, not sure how to respond, and not wanting to lie to the grieving woman.

"This way," he says, and leads the way. I know Amy must be wondering about the three women that follow us, but she doesn't make a comment.

Two police officers are stationed outside a door, and it doesn't take a genius to know that Johnathan is behind this one. They are on their feet when we approach.

"How's he doing?" Jewkes asks the one on the left.

The other officer glances my way, and I know he recognizes me. This might turn sour.

"The doctors say he only has a couple hours to live, and he'd be best served to be put down peacefully, as if he were some kind of dog." From his tone, I know he doesn't like the idea.

"There may be another option," Jewkes says evenly, staring straight ahead at the door now.

"Him?" the other officer snarls. Apparently he recognizes me too.

"Look at it this way, Anderson," Richard faces him squarely, "if we help him, then all the better. If not, then he's no worse off now than he was before."

The two guarding officers stare at each other for a moment, before Richard pushes his way past. The two officers don't try to stop us as we follow their captain, though they glare fiercely as the five of us head into the room.

We walk through in single file, and the captain turns back to close the door. "No one enters as long as we're in here," he states to the guards before turning back to face us. "Do what you need to do."

I see so much hope in his eyes, that I'm determined not to let him down.

Turning back to the bed further in, I notice for the first time the stench laying heavily in the air. The sickly sweet scent of burned flesh. Machines beep in one corner, and the wounded man is covered in bandages from top to bottom. The news plays quietly on a small TV on the opposite wall.

Standing by his bedside, I look down, and can barely hear his rattling breath escaping around a tube in his mouth. Filling my lungs, I concentrate on the unconscious man, willing him back to health.

Nothing happens.

Placing my hands lightly on his bandaged chest, I send out my will again, but with the same results.

"What's wrong?" Becky asks me.

"I don't know. Nothing's happening," I tell her.

"What did you do when you healed me?" Brooke asks.

Thinking back, I remember holding the redhead in my arms, crying over her inert form, and bending down to kiss her.

Something tells me the kiss was merely the catalyst, and there must be something more. Thinking of how Shemhazau had healed her. . . .

Just that quickly, Murasame is on my hip.

You have to be emotionally invested, he informs me.

That makes sense. He had been angry with the assassin mermaid that'd helped kill his wife when he'd restored her fingers, and I love Brooke.

But I'm neither angry, nor in love with this man.

Any emotion works. The stronger the feelings, the more powerful the healing.

"Tell me about him," I order Jewkes, my voice growing firm again.

"What?" he asks in confusion, and I repeat myself. "Well. . . ." The police captain begins to tell me about how hard working Johnathan Stokes is, about his third wife Amy and their one child, a daughter, and other aspects of the cop's life.

This man had been hurt while doing something for Becky and Lisa. He didn't know who the two women were that he was checking the house out for, and was just an innocent bystander in this war Aldol instigated. He shouldn't even be here, on the verge of death, I think. Anger at Aldol's interference with regular mortals, and at TanaVesta, because I know she had a hand in this as well, enters me, but it's not enough.

His wife is out there grieving, his daughter at home, wondering if she'll ever see her father again. Sadness augments my anger, but still it's not enough.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and know I have Lisa's support. Her emotions flood into me at the touch, and I can feel her grief that this officer might die because he went into her house. Becky's hand twines her fingers between mine, and her emotions mirror her roommate's feelings, but I can sense compassion in her as well. I can't help but wonder if this new ability to feel their emotions is tied to how close we all became earlier.

"You can do this," Lisa says softly, and I nod.

Wrapping all of our emotions into a tight ball, I hear the two women gasp, but pay them no mind. Brooke calls my name, but I shove her voice to the back of my mind as I concentrate. Bending forward, I press my lips against the bandages on Johnathan Stokes's head. Simultaneously I will the bundle of our mixed emotions into the man, mentally commanding him to live.

My eyes are closed, but I can see a bright white light as my knees sag, and the three of us slump to the floor, exhausted.

Jewkes rushes over to the bed, and I open my eyes to see one of the two guards enter the room to see what the noise is.

"Captain?" A weak voice asks from the bed, and I have a feeling Johnathan Stokes is going to be alright.

The guard that'd come in, dashes from the room, screaming for the doctor, and all I want to do right now is drift off into sweet oblivion. "Thank you, ladies," I mumble, already feeling my eyelids droop. Who cares if I'm on the floor? "I couldn't have done it without you."

"Lyden, you might want to see this," Brooke's voice breaks through the fog surrounding my brain with its fear.

"Can it wait?" I ask, my whole body feeling lethargic. Wool has more clarity in it than my head does right now.

"No, I think you'd better hurry." Opening my eyes, I have to struggle to get to my feet. Healing that officer really took a lot out of me. Good thing I'd had that session with the three women earlier. I don't know if I'd have been able to do it without that strength already in me. Becky and Lisa are snoring softly on the floor.

It takes me a second to find the mermaid, my eyes are blurry with weariness. She's standing under the TV, raptly watching whatever is going on.

I have to lean heavily on her, as I look up at the screen. What I see brings me fully alert.

"Once again, if you are just joining us, this is the scene live from downtown. Some kind of monstrous beast is rampaging through the streets. No one knows where it came from, but so far the damage it's caused as it breathes fire and tosses cars around keeps mounting."

The report goes on, but already I notice something else that the news anchors seem to be missing.

The dragon, for that's what it obviously is to me, isn't randomly attacking the city.

It's chasing after a tiny golden glow, trying to eat or fry it.

Areth is in trouble.

====================

Author's note: Okay, I know a lot of you have complained about cliff hangers, and here I go with another one. The thing is, I couldn't resolve this one without making this chapter way too long, and cutting out this part left me feeling as though this chapter was too bland.

I also want to thank Garbonzo once again. He had some great advice for this chapter, that I implemented, and fixed a number of grammatical errors.

12