The Succubae Seduction Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,220 Followers

"I think we should be joining in the fun," Gaia whispered in her ear, startling Becky out of her thoughts. The dark-skinned woman's arm snaked around Becky's naked waist. Her skin tingled as Gaia's fingers traced circles around her abdomen.

Becky berated herself, forgetting that she needed to take place in the orgy as well. Even after all of her studying and training in magic, she didn't fully comprehend how this was supposed to work, but she trusted Gaia. She turned her head to look into Gaia's brown eyes and felt herself get drawn in. Their lips met. Soft at first, just a simple touch, but as the Pillar of Earth's arms tightened, their kiss deepened. Tongues came out to split lips. She wondered if she was going to start convulsing as Thomas and Ondine had, but it didn't happen. Becky moaned, and had her moan echoed back as she fondled the powerful woman's breasts. They were firm in her hands, the dark nipples poking into her palms.

The juncture between her legs grew heated, the longer they kissed, and she found herself wishing Gaia would touch her there. If the Pillar of Earth heard her mental pleas, she ignored them. Becky kissed harder, urging Gaia on, but the dark woman's hands only tickled across her back and sides, sending thrills through her. It wasn't enough. She dropped her right hand down, and easily found Gaia's soaked box. Mother Earth moaned as Becky toyed with her inner labia, but still didn't return the favor.

Finally, frustrated, she dropped her own hand to her crotch, but Gaia moved quickly, pulling her hand away. Becky groaned, denied the pleasure she could have given herself, but it turned into a delighted gasp when Gaia dropped to her knees and planted her thick lips against Becky's sensitive pussy. The gasp soon became a moan, and then a cry of bliss as Gaia stroked her clit with her tongue, sending her crashing into her first orgasm.

Gaia supported her until she came down, and then gently guided her to the soft white floor. Once Becky was on her back, the Pillar of Earth shifted over her. Gaia's slit was slick and wet with her juices, and Becky found she was incredibly thirsty all of a sudden. She locked her arms around the woman's torso, and pulled the tasty looking treat down to her quivering lips. Fresh mountain stream water seemed to flow from her, as Becky's tongue licked along her gash. Becky didn't have a lot of experience with a lot of women, but she knew that Gaia's body was special, and she decided to do what she could to return the pleasure she was getting. It didn't take long before both women were crying out, their bodies bucking against the other's mouth, and reaching new heights of pleasure.

Areth couldn't help but smile at all the perverted things taking place around her. Ondine and Thomas were going at it like rabbits. Thomas thrust himself into the mermaid from behind, grunting with each impact. Ondine quivered as she experienced yet another orgasm. Whatever Gaia had done to them, must have been deliciously fun. As she watched, Thomas's body locked up and he deposited what Areth figured was his third load into her. He pulled out, and Ondine spun around, taking his sloppy member in her mouth and keeping him hard. Thomas's eyes rolled back into his head, and he smiled, as his girlfriend cleaned up their combined juices before they began another round.

Glancing over to Jennifer, she saw that she had Richard's hard rod between her massive tits, making him moan in bliss. Jennifer had a wicked smile on her face as she looked up at the older man.

Richard was too ugly for the fairy's tastes, but then, all humans were before she met Lyden. If fact, no creature, human or otherwise, was as attractive as her dolt. She had never been interested in sex, before the pervert changed her mind. The act was anathema to her kind. It was a well guarded secret, but fairies didn't mate with one another. They were immortal. Even so, fairies were born into the world. She rubbed her flat stomach. If she ever got pregnant, it would be a fairy, no matter who the father was. Of course, only Lyden would ever be able to put his seed in her. A quick glance at the pregnant women in the room decided her that she would never do that. Not unless Lyden got down and begged, promising to do something really perverted.

Now, watching all the sex going on around her, she knew she wanted to join in. He had made her into a pervert as well, but she didn't mind. Looking around, she decided to join Sheila and Brooke.

She'd changed into her larger form before entering the room. She didn't know how creatures this big moved so easily. She felt big and bloated. Her body gained weight that she didn't like, but it was better than getting smashed by the other clumsy creatures.

The other two women were somehow sitting in each other's laps, legs split and their crotches and pregnant bellies rubbed against the other.

"That looks like fun!" Areth chortled, clapping her hands. "Can I join in?"

Brooke turned her red hair framed head to face the fairy and smiled. She was laid back on the carpeted white floor. "I have somewhere you can sit," she offered, licking her lips.

Areth wondered how the woman wasn't as red as her hair, as small as her chest was. Even in her bigger state, Areth's chest was still smaller than Sheila's round tits. Looking around, Areth realized for the first time that all the women here had different sized chests. They ranged from Jennifer's massive knockers to Brooke's tiny ta-tas. From Becky's large round nipples that nearly covered her entire breast, to Areth's own pointy nubs. Apparently Lyden was an equal opportunity fucker. He really was a pervert!

Brooke moaned as Sheila tweaked one of her tiny nipples, bringing Areth back to the fun at hand. She hopped over to the supine mermaid, and planted her already wet snatch on the other woman's hungry lips. The golden fairy gasped as she felt Brooke's tongue slip out and into her. Areth wanted to return some of the pleasure she was getting from Brooke's talented mouth, and reached for the breast that Sheila wasn't playing with.

It occurred to Areth that before her dolt had taken her heart, she never would have cared about reciprocating. One more way she had become perverted, thanks to him.

With her other hand, she fondled one of Sheila's full breasts, thumbing the rubbery nipple. She wasn't prepared for the dolt's slave to grab the back of her head and pull her forward in an urgent kiss. As Sheila's tongue slipped between Areth's lips, the black haired woman moaned loudly, her body shuddering in orgasmic bliss.

Areth did her best to return the kiss, but she was getting lost in what Brooke was doing for her. The mermaid's teeth nipped lightly at her clit, sending delicious shockwaves through her small frame. Each time that button was touched, Areth thought she was going to lose her mind. Lyden had the same technique, and she never lasted long when he did it.

Sure enough, Areth had to break the passionate kiss with Sheila to gasp out her own climax. Her tiny frame was too small to hold in the pleasure that crashed through her. She could feel her fluids gush out, soaking Brooke's face and chin. Sheila latched onto one of her sensitive nipples, sending her higher. Making her moan as she abandoned impropriety and lost herself in the passion of the moment.

Suddenly lust crazed, she leaned forward, pushing Sheila away from between the assassin's thighs, and worked hard to return the favor. She had to arch around Brooke's swollen stomach, but the woman was so skinny otherwise, it was barely a hindrance. She wasn't as skilled as Brooke by any means. What she lacked in expertise, she made up for in enthusiasm, until Brooke's thighs clamped her golden head, and Areth's face became wet.

Areth found herself crying. Another experience that was foreign to her. She loved Lyden dearly, and his death had hurt more than she could ever admit to anyone around her. But as Brooke worked her tongue deeper into her, she found herself feeling closer to everyone in the room. What they were doing was creating a bond between all of them. They were each sharing a portion of Lyden's soul, and their own was thrown into the mix. She only hoped that it would be enough to bring her perverted dolt back to her.

If only Angela was here to share the portion's of his soul that she held. The first portion he had ever shared.

* * *

Lysa watched the orgy from an invisible corner. Having been born in her father's mind, she had seen the act of sex a number of times, before she'd been discovered. She had known his embarrassment at knowing his daughter had seen him fornicate, but to her it was a simple act. There was nothing to be embarrassed about.

That didn't mean that she was interested in doing it with her father. She understood the taboo in that. But she did love her father. She knew him deeper than he might have known himself. She desperately hoped that Gaia's plan to bring him back would work, even if he wouldn't be the same man he was before. He would be the best of what he shared with everyone here.

Lysa watched from beginning to end, never letting her presence be known. Even Gaia wasn't aware of her, as she hovered off the ground. She watched as Thomas grunted for the fourth or fifth time, leaving his seed deep in Ondine's colon.

Jennifer cried out her own lusts as she bounced on top of Richard Jewkes. Her mammoth chest was held in place by the man beneath her, as he climaxed again. Lysa had lost count of how many times Jennifer had gotten him off with a combination of her mouth, tits, and pussy, but this time she seemed satisfied as she rolled off him, a dreamy smile painting her lips.

Gaia and Aunt Becky had joined Aunt Sheila, Aunt Brooke, and Aunt Areth, creating a pile of flesh where it was hard to find out whose fingers belonged to whom, and what mouths were moaning against one sort of lips or another.

Cries echoed around the room, coming to a crescendo. The crescendo became a powerful wave of bliss filled force. Lysa had to grab a hold of the roof to keep from being swept away in the power of the event as it swirled around the room. Gaia's eyes locked on her at that moment, but they lidded as she continued experiencing pleasure from Aunt Sheila's fingers and mouth.

Lysa didn't care that she'd been discovered. Her attention was on the force circling around the man in the middle of the room. Around her father. Like buzzards circling a dead corpse, the power swirled, moving faster and faster, until it became a funnel pouring into Lyden's chest.

It's going to work! She cried inwardly. He's coming back to me. Please father. Come back. I need you. She had no idea how much she would need his presence in the world until after he died. The power and strength that flowed through her as the Pillar of Air made her a formidable person. But she was still a little girl at heart. A girl that never met her mother, and lost her father. She considered most of the women in this room an aunt—as part of an extended family of sorts—but that wasn't the same as having a true parent. Aunt Brooke and Aunt Sheila were carrying her siblings. She didn't care how messed up it sounded that her aunts were pregnant with her siblings. She just wanted her dad back!

The torrent of energy began to slacken until Lysa was able to let go of the ceiling. She watched as the last vestiges of the room's orgasmic power slipped into her father's body. She held her breath—though she had no true need to breathe—and waited for her father to awaken.

And waited.

His chest refused to move. Refused to draw in life giving air. His eyes remained shut, dead and unseeing. His heart remained silent, unaware of the love that was brought into this room for him.

Someone began to wail, but Lysa refused to take her eyes off of him. It had to work. It just had to!

The wail of pure anguish was repeated again and again in the room as everyone realized their efforts had failed. Only the men, Ondine, and Gaia didn't openly weep for the loss, though the two women grew teary eyed, and the two men tried to comfort the women.

Lysa remained motionless as one by one, the women, excepting Ondine, kissed Lyden softly on the lips before leaving.

"I didn't know you for long," Richard stopped to pay his respects, "but you showed yourself to be a man of the highest integrity. I may have lost my job on the force for the report I turned in about what happened here, but I swear your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Thank you, Lyden Snow for all you've done for me, for humanity, and for the two worlds you saved."

Despite his resolve, it appeared that the fired officer was about to break down in tears before he fled the room.

Aunt Areth was the worst one to watch. She'd returned to her normal size of four inches, and cried, wailing as she beat on his chest. "You can't leave me, Lyden. I love you. Doesn't that mean anything to you, pervert? I need you. If you weren't such a dolt, you'd wake up right now and take me in your arms. Please Lyden! PLEASE!"

In the end, Gaia had to pick her up and pull her away. The Pillar of Earth handed the golden fairy to Aunt Becky before turning to Lyden. "I'm sorry," she told him sincerely. "I truly thought it would work." Then she too left the room.

Each woman had their words to speak, professing their love, and their misery that Lyden was gone, before Lysa was finally left alone with her father.

Only then did she drop to the ground and stare at the man that had birthed her in his mind.

"I will ensure your legacy lives on, father. My siblings will be watched over by the air itself. So long as I'm the Pillar of Air, none of those you loved will come to harm. I will do what I can to protect both worlds." She had to swallow the lump that was forming in her throat before she could continue. "I will miss you. You didn't know me for long, but I will try to live up to the example you set. You truly were a great man. Thank you for all you did for me. Even the things you never even realized."

She had to stop as a sob broke through. She dropped her head to hug his unmoving form. "I love you, father," she whispered, and sealed it with a kiss on his cheek.

She tried to impart all of her emotions into that peck. There was a flash of light, and for a moment Lysa thought maybe she had healed him. Especially considering the terrible drain on her system. Surely the considerable power she held would be enough to bring him back?

Her father remained unmoving, un-breathing, and un-living. There was no spark of life left in him, despite what had happened in this room for his sake.

Despair washed over her then, as the realization sunk in that her father was truly and permanently gone.

She fled, the wind of her passing making the torches and candles along the walls flicker and sputter.

* * *

Angela knew she didn't have much time. In fact, the torches and candles along the wall were the only reason she was able to be here at all. Fire was her element in more ways than one now. Before becoming the Pillar of Fire, she could enter any of the other realms she chose. Now she was all but locked into her own. Only when in the presence of open flame could she materialize anywhere else.

She silently thanked Gaia for this one kindness. She'd asked the Pillar of Earth to move the ritual into her own realm, but Gaia had demurred. The sustenance that Lyden had taken from her would only remain valid as long as he remained in Earth's demesne. As soon as he'd been shot, a giant golem had taken him from Angela's loving arms, whisking him back here before the milk from Gaia's breasts could wear off.

Angela spent weeks crying herself into a stupor, barely caring for the damage she was causing in two worlds. Luckily in the end, only a few cities were wiped out, a few new volcanic islands were created, and other volcanoes awakened. She grieved for the loss of so many lives, but it was hard to compare that grief to losing the man that had awoken in her feelings very few succubae ever truly feel.

A man that had actually seduced the heart of a succubus. Even the death of her pseudo-father was forgiven, when weighed against her devotion to the man that had seen through her invisibility so many months ago in his office.

She took a moment to look down at his peaceful features. If she hadn't known any better, she would have thought he was only sleeping. That was the only time he ever looked so calm. The world and his responsibilities had weighed heavily on him while he lived. Now in death, he was able to relax.

Through the flames along the walls, she had watched the orgy. The part of her that'd been a succubus had craved joining in. The part of her that was the Pillar of Fire stopped her. She could have manifested for a short time, but then she would have spent months trying to recover her strength. Strength that would have fled her before the fun had even ended. This way she was able to watch until the end.

The orgy had lasted too long for her to say here, despite the flames in the room. Not even a bonfire would have supported her long enough to match the pace set by her friends.

And now she could pay her final respects in her own way.

Already she could feel herself weakening. She mentally commanded the candles and torches to burn brighter, slackening the ebb of energy leaching out of her. She had no more time to waste.

With the flicker of a thought, her clothing burned from her body. She was in the form she'd first met Lyden in, with her shoulder length blue hair, earrings completely circling her ears, and her sensitive nipples each pierced with a golden ring. She reached down to the stud piercing the hood over her clit. She was already wet with anticipation, despite her heartbreak. As a succubus, she was always ready.

Reaching out, she threw back the white sheet covering the other half of her heart. Her hand came back, and she trailed her fingers up his phallus, rigid even in death. She could sense the portions of his soul floating inside him, and understood why the ritual had failed. She wasn't surprised that no one else had seen this. Her former profession as a succubus made her more sensitive to a person's soul. She was more keenly aware than the others what was inside of them. The portions of his soul hadn't come together as one. She wondered briefly if this was because those in the room hadn't been together as one, or because Lyden had loved them all differently.

A candle sputtered and went out, curling smoke into the air and recalling Angela to her limited time.

She summoned her wings, leathery black and three fingered, before climbing on top of Lyden. Although technically it would be necrophilia, she didn't consider this to be so, with the portions of his soul still in his body.

She used her wings to maintain her balance as she lifted up, positioned him at her entrance, and sank back. In his current state, his rod didn't conform to her inner walls as it had in life, and he filled her up in ways that was missing from her life for too long.

"Oh, Lyden," she moaned, placing her hands on his chest, "I love you so much." She beat her wings against the air, snuffing out another candle in the process, but also lifting her up. She let gravity take over again, and sank back down, stuffing her twat to bursting with his meat. "Oh, Lyden!" she cried out again, repeating the gesture, and snuffing another candle, but she didn't care. It felt too good to have him in her again. Having him fill her pussy up in a way no other lover ever had. He filled more than her sex. He filled her heart, her soul, and her very being with hope and life.

With every beat of her wings another candle went out, or a torch was snuffed, further weakening her. But it also brought her closer to completion, as she slid up and down his length. In his non-magical state, he was truly a monster between her thighs. She moved one hand to a nipple ring, twisting it gently, as she continued to fuck him. Her other hand went to the stud by her clit, bumping it back and forth and driving herself closer to climax.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,220 Followers