The Succubae Seduction Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so great, my love. I can feel you in every ounce of my essence. Thank you for being who you were, and loving a poor succubus. Oh, Lyden! I love you! Oh, oh, oh!"

She dropped her face down to kiss him on the lips as her inner muscles tried to compress the solid steel impaling her. Her climax rose as she continued to kiss his soft warm lips. Her body shuddered, as ecstasy threatened to overwhelm her. Her orgasm was so powerful, it actually felt like he was filling her up with his hot seed. Juices overflowed her womb, gushing out of her, and soaking his scrotum.

She even imagined he was kissing her back, thrusting up into her. She wished that he was still alive, so that she could carry his child.

Her eyes snapped open just before the last torch went out, and she found herself staring into clear gray eyes.

"I love you too," his voice croaked out after months of disuse.

With no flame to support her here, Angela was sucked back to her own demesne. It would be months before she was strong enough to return to her lover. She could only hope that he returned to her instead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed my story, The Succubae Seduction. I'd like to take a moment to thank Garbonzo for his help in editing the massive story, and making the blog. He has put in countless hours helping this story to grow into what it is now.

I've already started working on the sequel, but don't expect it out immediately.

Well, until next time, allons-y!