All Comments on 'The Succubus'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mashewmashewalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully unique

Enjoyed the entire story. Very unique ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it!

Again, so many unique and original ideas!

GalkaKingXIGalkaKingXIabout 7 years ago

I love this story a lot. I don't read often, the last time I ever read a book or novel was probably in 5th grade since you know requirement(lol), but this is the first story I ever read and this is what brought me to stay at this site. I totally admire your work especially the plot of Dr. Pincher, I like the character, and I love these type of stories and wish there was more out there. The part that interested me the most is the personality and background of Dr. Pincher, I want to become a linguist one day and research languages and travel to different countries and I like this story because it is relatable to some extent of what I would like to do in the future. If you can recommend or know of any books like this please let me know because I will definitely start reading a lot more books if there are more like this out there. Sorry if I flattered you too much it's just this story is the best I ever read in my life and I will support you all the way, you are my favorite author so far.

Gaius8666Gaius8666about 7 years agoAuthor
Wow!

My head is swelling! Thanks for such a huge compliment. I am very glad to know you enjoyed this story, and, I hope you like some of my others. In particular, I think you might enjoy my Aphrodite's Curse series.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Mesmerized

Oh. My. God. I was completely hypnotized the entire tire and at the consumption of every word. I swear I was experiencing this journey myself.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eastern Europe

Well, look. It was not communist "mismanagement" that devastated eastern europe, but the capitalist restoration. There's a reason why still a strong majority of Romanians say that their life was better during communism.

Psi_PrimePsi_Primealmost 2 years ago

I need more storys like that its so hor

Psi_PrimePsi_Primealmost 2 years ago

Love storys like this where He or she is doomed to be edged for ever and by a Hot succubus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous