The Succubus Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck it. I'm supposed to fuel my new powers with sex right?

I kissed back, fumbling with her blazer. It came loose just as she got my pants undone.

The little bitch was so taken she tried to fuck me with her slacks still on.

It freaking hurt when she just about bent me cockeyed.

I shoved her off, and hurriedly undid her pants. Laid flat in her stomach I pinned her down.

"Yea, fuck me like your raping me."

I did.

Her pants weren't even all the way off when I ripped her panties off.

It must have hurt because she yelped and I'm sure I saw a tear.

I plunged in.

She was soaked with fluids. Her body needing it in a way that she probably never had before.

I pounded from above, violating her cunt rapidly. Mashing her body to the slick floor with every grunt mangled thrust. Her legs tried and failed to spread far enough for her preference, restrained by her bunched up slacks.

I wasn't caring about her pleasure. Just get a hit of power off of her and move on.

She had other ideas. Wedging a hand under her body she worked on herself. Spreading her lips and rubbing furiously.

She came first, creating a small puddle of ooze on the floor between her legs.

She came a second time, far too soon than I would have thought. Harder than her first orgasm, her back arched strongly enough to raise up even with my weight on her.

Her muscled groin pulled against my cock, rubbing it as I stayed buried in her to enjoy her climax.

"Fuck! Just... Just... Just stay there! Fuck me up to my fucking soul!"

She had no idea.

My tip mashed against her inner flesh. I couldn't have been more inside of her if I had tried. She kept bucking, grinding her buttocks against me.

I fucking love you Lilith.

Every time she started to come down, she erupted again, spewing more liquid around me.

She was just mumbling incoherently now, her mind as fucked up as her body.

Eventually she just ran out of gas, subsiding to the occasional spasm.

Her pussy kept fluttering though, working me like a machine. She had lost control of her bodily functions, reduced to a perpetual orgasm fueled by some aura on me via the mistress of sex.

I didn't even want to thrust or put any effort into this. Her body worked me excellently just buried inside. She was drooling and leaking fluids.

If I hadn't snapped back to the reality of me needing to leave, I'd have stayed like that forever.

I started thrusting again, begging myself for my own release.

Krauss whimpered incoherently the harder and faster I pumped.

I was so close, so very close to release when I heard footsteps down the hallway accompanied by a blaring alarm.

"Shit." I checked my watch, twenty seven minutes had passed. I had wasted far too much time.

Time.

I grinned.

Five minutes later by my reckoning, I spilled inside a time locked Krauss and sped out of the door. It had been different though, this climax. I had felt Krauss' life force being drawn into me. The new wrinkles and creases around her eyes would probably be haunting me for a while.

Leaving the complex was simple when one is completely off the radar like I was. Outside however, once I released time I felt a massive power drain. I had locked time for too long.

Now I was weak, exhausted by my exertions. Even with Krauss' energy, I felt tired.

When we had arrived, the blacked out Tahoe had entered through a garage. It had been that way six years ago as well. I had no idea where I was.

The area reminded me of Texas, but it was cold. Montana maybe? We had been in the vehicle for only hours, but we had sat in what I was told was a plane's cargo bay.

Pre-Core days, my marine days, I had been a scout sniper. Combat survival and hiding were my specialties. The sparse, dry landscape provided few options for cover for most people, but not me.

I went headlong into a mud hole, covering myself from head to toe. Some bushes provided the rest of my rapidly developed cover.

I wasn't eating long before the exit I had taken opened and freshly clothed women rushed out. The same women from the observatory room.

I counted seven, plus one haggard looking Agent Krauss.

"He's not far, use your senses, feel him out. And hope to god that whatever that bitch in lock did to him has worn off."

They spread out, each of them with their palms at their sides. One of them, a woman of some sort of mixed descent knelt by the mud hole.

A mere ten feet away from me.

"He went in here!" She called out to the others.

"Wait!" Another shouted. "Do you feel that?"

They all centered themselves, eyes closed as they searched for whatever the first woman had felt.

This was freaking strange. Two days ago I had just been another honorably discharged soldier working at a company that had its biggest concern being its falling stock prices. Now strange women were "feeling" for me?

"Someone's coming."

"No." Krauss said. "There are two. Possibly daughters."

"We can't fight them! They're blessed!"

"You'll stand your ground and acquire Marks for the Core. Who knows, maybe mommy dearest exaggerated about them." From my line of sight I could tell Krauss didn't really think that from her worried expression.

One of the women who had spread out looking for me came running over a large pile of dislocated gravel and sands. "Hey I think he's over here!"

Krauss motioned and the one standing closest to me started jogging over to the returnee with another.

As soon as they were out of sight bolts of flame scorched the earth.

A redhead walked silently towards the remaining soldiers.

Krauss pointed at the woman, attempting to control her.

All she managed was to make the redhead miss her target. That target being Krauss. Flames billowed around her.

A black woman who had up to this point, stayed close to Krauss leapt away from the fire. Rolling to her feet she threw her own fire.

Her fire met the strangers.

The stranger won with ease, cooking the poor woman to a squirming mess.

"You can't win Mary!"The stranger yelled. " I know about the bomb, don't bother with threats. Just crawl back into your little hole and hide!"

"Figures it'd be you Jade. Where is Marks. Give him to me and we're done here."

"Is that who I sense over there in the bushes? Why do you want him?"

Shit.

Krauss ran where that Jade person had pointed. She ran straight at me.

I tried to freeze time. Nothing happened except for everything kept happening. Obviously I hadn't even slowed time.

I wasn't to tired to fight though.

She got close, I spun in my side and tried to trip her. I ended up with her falling on me, giving me a sweet elbow to the jaw.

Yeah I reacted, jabbing my fingers pointed straight directly between her third and fourth right ribs.

"Just give it up! We need you!"

"Fuck you Krauss you ended my career and then drag me right back in?"

"It's for everyone!"

I was afraid of what might happen if I panicked earlier and had been right t do so.

I lit her on fire. Black flames burst around her. She gave up her struggle and bolted for Core 37's entrance.

She got there just as her left leg fell off of her body, burned to dust. She managed to slap the walls surrounding the door.

The flames left her, leaving a screaming woman to be dragged through the doors by her remaining soldiers.

Over that same dirt pile one last soldier stilled up.

She and Jade met over me. They stared for a moment.

"He's filthy." Krauss' soldier said.

"Mary wants him, therefore so do I."

I croaked out an interruption. "Aren't you one of Krauss' girls?" I weakly pointed at the brunette.

"Ha!"

"No, she's not." Jade smiled down at me. "We're sisters."

"Oh, Lillith?"

"You met her?"

"Strange woman? Red hair and a penchant for floating?"

"Whaaaaat?"The soldier squealed. "Bub here met ole mommy dearest?"

"Apparently. Look, she told me to find someone named Jasmine. Said she's my sister, sort of."

"Well hey that's you babe!" Jade punched the soldier in the arm.

"Whaaaaat?"

"No it's not her, Lillith said Jasmine is a teenager. Tiny with blonde hair."

"Damn it, yea that's me." She morphed. Her body flowing like a pond's surface broken by a pebbles splash.

When she solidified, I'm sure I was gaping at her open mouthed. Mud and all.

She was like an angel.

Not.

Freaking.

Kidding.

Her hair wasn't just blonde, it was almost white and fell straight down her back to her waist. Her body was pixie like. Maybe breaking a hundred pounds however doubtful the estimate seemed. Short but firm, her body truly hadn't aged a day if she was turned as a late teenager.

The uniform was long gone, combat boots replaced by white four inch party heels. The kind you'd see at a really formal event. Her fatigues had faded to a pleated white mini-skirt, matching her tank top and hair perfectly.

"Call me Jaz, no one really calls me Jasmine."

While Jade's skin was alabaster, Jaz's was a dark copper. Caucasian, but supremely tanned.

Her eyes were mesmerizing, she had to have someone of eastern descent in her bloodline. Sharp features outlined them, making her look cocky.

Her playful grin didn't help on the cockiness impression.

"You enjoy doing that way too much." Joy shook her head and offered me the other. "Help me get him up Jaz."

"Fuck no," I managed to sputter out. "I'll manage." The whole time I couldn't break my stare no matter how hard I tried.

I admit I didn't try very hard.

"I hate you." Jade jealously and playfully said to Jaz.

"Woah there broad. You're the one with the hooters, Didn't we just have this same exact convo like two hours ago at the airport when you had the whole damn place in a trance?"

"Yea but that's different."

"How so ho?"

"I was using my powers." She shrugged and the two of them started walking away, apparently taking my words to heart. Jaz had her head thrown back, continuing her cute whining about her lack of conventional sex appeal while Jade berated her on the fact that Jaz could just shape shift into anyone.

--------------------------

"We had to lock you back there. It was for your own good!" Jade hollered at me the instant the trunk had popped open.

No amount of time freezing had gotten me out of the confinement.

It had only weakened me.

Jaz was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't even really walk into the shabby motel room. Jade more or less had to hold me all the while keeping a hand lit with flames.

"First of all, you're filthy, and that's a 69 charger. No one dirties my baby. Secondly, Jaz might have enthralled you by accident."

I wasn't really in any shape to comment or resist. I just let Jade lead me into the bathroom. The place was rundown, reminiscent of the 50's era.

I caught a glimpse of my greyed out eyes in the old mirror.

"What's wrong with my eyes?"

"Enthrallment. It's what happens when a Succubus wants a man, and turns him on. It removes practically all of their inhibitions and focuses them solely on one objective. Sex." It was obvious Jade was avoiding my field of vision.

"If um, the Succubus back out though, the victim of Enthrallment can go a little bonkers. It can also transfer focus to another sexual target, in this instance, me. So get your butt into that shower and set it to wicked cold."

"I'm hungry." I wasn't actually hungry, I'm not sure why I even said that. There was a large... emptiness growing inside me though.

"Yea no kidding, I could sense that from a mile off. Jaz is out getting dinner for you. Just get in the shower and cool off."

"Who's Mary? You called Krauss that back at Core 37."

"So that's what they're calling that place? We just call it the big scary."

"You're dodging the question."

"Your not showering.""

Fine. I thought. I peeled off my shirt, muddy abs flexing with every hard breath. Pants came off next. As much intercourse as I had done in the past 48 hours, is it really any surprise I had lost my boxers somewhere along the way?

I caught the pleasing gasp from Jade behind me anyways.

"I thought I was supposed to cool off. Sexily breathing isn't going to help this." I turned to face her, hands pointed downwards.

She ducked out of the room so fast I barely even saw a flash of red.

Setting the shower to full blast, and as cold as it would go I got in. There's a theory out there among women that getting boner to go away is really quite simple.

Guys know that no two personal erections are the same. This was a good one.

One of those erections that make you want to run around singing, "This is my cock, my cock is amazing!"

Cold water, jacking off, thumping it painfully, none of it worked. I ended up having to wait it out. Thirty minutes later I was finally free and clean.

As clean as one can get in a rusty shower, using already unwrapped hotel soaps and shampoos.

The mirror confirmed my eyes were back to their normal blue.

I knew I was back to normal before I even checked. My mind was so much clearer. Thinking wasn't nearly as much of a chore.

I could hear through the door a couple of muffled voices.

"How can we trust him? I don't care if he's been blessed. Have you forgotten what happened to Jen? Those demons sucked her dry, we don't do that."

"We don't know he's going to turn that way."

"Did you see your old friend? He sure as hell took a lot from her. Her face was so sunken it was gross!"

"Mary won't stay that way for long. She never does, and she'll leave a trail of bodies to rejuvenate."

"And if he's done the same already?"

"I don't think he was able to drain before he was blessed. We would have noticed the body counts."

"Yea right."

I knocked on the door. Locked as it was I didn't really want to go around smashing it.

"He's done, I'll make sure he's not still caught up in your fuck up."

Jade opened the door a little. I was leaning against the sink, pointing at my eyes.

"So, explain this Enthrallment thing again."

"Come into the room. We've got questions of our own." She swung the door open and let me through. I noticed she never gave her back to me.

There was an open chair by the AC. I didn't take it, rather choosing to stand next to it.

"Oh god put a shirt on!" Jaz was feigning covering her eyes.

I definitely caught her peeking.

Looking down I remembered my clothing situation.

I spoke, "Kinda don't have any replacements for those." motioning towards the muddy clothes in the trash.

"Help him out Jaz."

"Whaaaat? Are you serious Jay-Jay?" Jaz whined.

"Yea, you don't want anymore accidental enthrallments do you?"

"I'll prolly enthrall him again doing this." she muttered.

Jaz shape shifted again, morphing to a hideously obese Asian woman.

"No funny ideas jack wagon." She pointed at me.

"Yea, whatever you say."

As soon as she kissed me, my thoughts swelled to baseball. No matter how ugly her current appearance, I knew she was really a smoking hot woman.

It was rough. Her kiss grated my lips. Her lips were chafed.

Gross.

When she stepped back and resumed her petite figure, I noticed the change.

I was now decked out in a slick suit.

Black and modern cut, it came complete with a black shirt and tie. Buffed out dress shoes and a black leather belt completed it.

"Holy shit that's some trick."

Jaz looked pleased. "I'm good, I know it."

Jade rolled her eyes. "Okay, spill it. What's your connection to Mary?"

"Mary, you mean Krauss?"

"Yea, whatever she's going by these days."

"How can I trust you?"

"Really Bub? Really?" Jaz plopped down on the sole bed. Legs crossed she just about had be begging her for another kiss on my knees.

"Fine, I guess I owe some answers. Krauss recruited me out of scout sniper school. Once my first tour was up, she had me transferred to Core 37. U was under the impression I was going to be a test subject. I was right. Before you ask, I signed a non disclosure act. No one outside of Core 37 can verify my story."

"Either way, we all thought it failed. Out of the twenty four test subjects, I was the only one to survive. The others shriveled up, each one dying a horrific death. I barely pulled through."

"And they just let you go?" Jade prodded.

"Hah! We all thought it failed. Until two days ago nothingness different about me. Then suddenly, I was in the office and got a boner. Time froze and yea. Set things in motion."

"So you screwed a bunch of girls and got back on the radar."

"Something like that."

"Yea see, you're not too bright."

"I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't even get time to unfreeze until I was... done."

"Sheesh so sorry. How do you think those girls feel?" Jaz spouted off.

"Pretty damned good I'd say"

"Cocky son of a bitch."

I swear if I had a drop of power left I would had shut down time and given that girl the orgasm of a lifetime.

"Calm it down Jaz. Remember your blessing!" Jade chided.

"Um yea, fresh on my mind babe."

"Okay, so I've answered you," I was starting to breathe really hard. "how about you answer some of mine?"

"Fair is fair, but your getting low on juice bud. Jaz, you did get him sustenance right?" Jade was leaning against the far wall, eying Jasmine.

"Yea yea I got it. Why me again?"

"You're younger."

"And?"

"I said so."

"Bah! Alrighty soldier boy, over here on the bed." Jasmine patted the bed.

"Thought you said food."

"Nope, 'sustenance' was the word. We don't have to eat if we're juiced up."

"What's involved with this?"

"Look here, do I have to make you?" Jaz was leaning back. Hands bracing herself and chest pushed out.

That cute little chest.

God her legs begged me to come over as they traveled all the way down through the world. Her petite torso swelled in faked desire.

Her lips gleamed at me, moist from her little licking tongue.

Maybe it wasn't as faked as I thought?

Either way I stood next to her. Over her more like it.

One of those crossed, slender legs pushed between my legs, grinding slowly to part mine.

I had to concentrate to stop myself from rolling my head in pleasure.

She stood up, tenderly threading her fingers through the lapel of my suit jacket. She pulled me to her, bodies pressed tightly together.

Those precious little glossed pink lips met mine, and parted.

I cupped the nape of her neck, doing my damnedest to not swallow her whole.

Energy flowed to me, passed from her kiss. It was like sex in a kiss. The two of our souls intertwined in exchange.

She broke the kiss abruptly, pushing me away with a strength I wouldn't have thought possible from such a tiny woman.

Yea I definitely considered her a woman. Despite her teenage appearance there was something mature and experienced in her kiss. Something that screamed sexual capability.

Her mother hadn't kissed like that. Her mothers kiss had been passionate and searing. This had been compassionate, a thing of beauty surpassed by nothing.

"Okay! Now that that is all done and finished up back to reality." Jade said for her place on the other side of the small hotel room. She fanned herself in sarcastic wanton-ness.

"Yea, back to business." Jaz and I muttered at the same time.

"Um, what do you want from me?" I choked out, swelling with humiliation at my reaction to Jaz's kiss.

"We want Lilith. Mom doesn't exactly come around often, but hey, she's what we've got. And I want Mary served up on a platter." Jade got deadly serious with the last remark.

"I take it you and Krauss have history."

"Mary, was my only attempt at a blessing."

Jade's left hand lit in flames. "Thus fire us the fire of passion. Those it kills die in a blaze of pleasure so intense it's fatal."

The blaze turned azure. "It can also imbue power. I met Mary in London back in 1882. She was so innocent, so pure. I fell in love. I just didn't want her to age and die. So against Lilith's advice, I blessed her with a kiss tainted by a combination of this blue fire and my own selfishness. She's been a power hungry bitch ever since."