The Succubus Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never told me that!" Jaz pipped up, snapped out of her own daze.

"There was no need. I'm not sure how Lilith does it."

"When she blessed me, she breathed flame into me. Called it hellfire." I lit my own hand I flames. Flames as black as anything one could imagine devoured the oxygen from around my hand creating a bubble effect.

"What... the... fuck..." Jaz stared.

"I don't know, she said it was her only non sexual power."

"I take it that is why Mary was burning up from it."

"I noticed when she touched the walls of Core 37 the flames just disappeared. I don't know how, but I'd bet it's one of the reasons Lilith is trapped. She can't use those flames at full strength to burn out," I pointed at Jade's still lit hand. " and Core 37 is immune to these. She's kept in a room bathed in electro magnetic energy. When I was in there with her I couldn't freeze time. And get powers were limited."

"That, is the kind of information we need. Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of."

Jade released her hold over her fire and so did I.

"Then we just need more firepower." Jade grinned.

"Who do you have in mind?" Jaz asked.

"The other sisters are in hiding. I don't want to bring them into this."

"Joy and Josie aren't going to like you not bringing them in on this."

"I don't like that you're here. But your so young you need my protection"

"Resentfulness mucho!"

"I know a few demons that might help out. From the old inquisition days, we had to band together to survive back then."

"How old are you!" I asked.

"Do you really expect me to keep track?"

"That's what Lilith said."

"Ha! Well, let's just say that I've been around."

"Of come on Jade!" Jasmine looked over at me, those ice blue eyes not meaning to spell sex but succeeding nonetheless. "I've been trying to weasel that info out for the past thirteen years."

Jade broke our dual stare. "Rath may help out."

"Strange name." I said.

"Rath, a play on wrath, as in the demon of wrath."

"Fuck, really?"

"Yea fuck, yes really."

"If we're even considering this I want to know ahead of time what we're dealing with."

"Rath spreads hate, corrupting those affected into bleeding out energy. He accidently started the Inquisition. And almost got taken out during it. Waaaay out of control times. Even the most powerful of demons here on earth had to hide and wait it out."

"Either way, he's invincible during a fight. All those murderous intentions constantly feed him, strengthening him and empowering him."

"Sounds just cherry." Jaz complimented.

"Oh he's a doll when he's not out rampaging through the middle east these days. We met up just back before you were blessed Jaz."

"Okay, but how do we know he won't be affected by Core 37 like we will?" It was an honest question that I just had to ask.

"Demons ate like us, they don't feed like us and they definitely don't share weaknesses with us."

"Core 37 stamped out my hellfire like it was nothing, that may get him."

"Good point. We'll ask when we get to New York."

"Sweet! I love me some Yorkness!" Jaz happily clapped on the bed.

"Another local demon will get us there. I don't want to risk a paper trail by flying."

"Appraisal time again."

"Oh just a little gremlin, he's so funny! You'll love him, both of you."

"Okay sis, can we go in the morning? I'm wicked tired." Jasmine flopped back on her bed, claiming it.

"Sure, you two sleep, I'm going out to feed."

I didn't argue as Jade left.

Taking the seat I had been standing by, I slunk down and tried to start on falling asleep.

I saw as Jaz shape shifted out of her outfit and into an adorable silk nightie. The pink fabric flowed over her curves like milk.

She caught me staring through hooded eyes and threw a pillow. "It's a queen sized bed, take the other side and don't try anything stupid."

Of course I didn't want to offended the poor girl, so I obliged. Down to the black undershirt and boxers, I climbed under the sheets, carefully avoiding any touch.

Sleep came slowly that night.

I was dreaming, that pert little ass grinding against me as we spooned was obviously a dream. There was no way she'd be doing this if we were awake.

I was awake.

She was most definitely wrapped up in my arms.

Her calves and tiny feet were twined between mine. Her soft skin so amazing against my thighs.

The only thing about her that falsified the saying 'a diamond in the rough' was that there wasn't a rough spot on her.

Her hair smelled like apples.

Her body smelled like apples.

Her ass was most supremely working my cock to a boil.

She was absolutely letting off soft whimpers.

She was not awake.

She was dreaming.

I don't know what stopped me from taking advantage of this situation, but I did nothing.

I prayed for sleep until it returned.

I woke again to a woman in my arms This time it was Jade. Facing me she had her pale lips locked on mine, I could feel the power flooding into me.

Much more power than Jasmine had given me.

Her alabaster skin pressed to me, a blue bra and panties the only clothing on her.

Breaking the kiss she spoke, "I don't want you feeding yourself for awhile. We don't have time for you to get locked in a freshly blessed frenzy. Jaz or myself will feed you when you're getting low."

"Whatever you say woman."

We each rolled over and got up. I put my suit on while Jade covered herself with her own clothes.

A simple whit tee and skin tight jeans. Black heels and an onyx necklace the only frills on her.

"What's up with the heels? That's all I've seen women wear since this all started."

"Men and women both underestimate heels. They're an adornment that many times makes combat useless. They can be a weapon in bed as well as out. A sexual stimulant for the mind and sometimes, a useful torture device. A good set of heels can have a man begging to do your bidding far faster than a large rack. Large breasts don't hurt, but look at Jaz, she's had you in her spell the moment you saw her true form. No big tits there."

"She doesn't need them, she's a goddess." Shit! I slammed my trap shut, a look of embarrassment rampant across my face.

Jade laughed. "Don't be shy about your feelings, though I doubt you have a shot. Jaz is um, well Jaz is an odd one."

"Yeah. Where is she by the way?"

"She woke to um, a little predicament. I'll leave it that."

--- Two hours earlier ---

Jaz was groggily coming to consciousness, it felt so very good to just be held. Strong arms of a dominate male comforting her and offering her a protection her sisters just couldn't provide.

Strong male arms?

"Shit!" She whispered as she sped out of bed.

Marks lay lightly snoring, his position reminiscent of their embrace.

The memory of his swollen member resting happily between her butt cheeks was definitely going to scar her for life.

Even if it would be a wickedly awesome scar.

Jasmine was panicking, her heart was smashing at her chest, fighting for a way out.

This man, in however a short time she had known him, was squirming into her heart.

She couldn't do that again.

Not after she had lost so much.

Her father it seems, had been more to Lilith. She had been slowly feeding him strength. Giving back what she had taken at Jasmines conception.

When Lilith had been captured, her father had wilted from the lost contact. He had shriveled and died in a matter of months in Jasmines arms.

Before all that on the day that she had been blessed, she had been kidnapped by a couple of soul drinker demons.

Their local boss hadn't been pleased with the fact that she had ripped their souls out during their attempts at raping her.

Three weeks after her father had died, one of her sisters had found Jen, Jasmines best friend.

They had decapitated the poor girl and left her body on top of her fathers burial site. The grass hadn't even fully covered her father.

This was why she couldn't care.

This is why she was so flippant.

Her heart thundered beneath her breast once again, shocking her back to the dimly lot room. The dimly lit room where a man she barely knew had held her so tenderly.

She fucked. She fucked to sustain herself. It's what she did. What she did not do was care for those that she fucked.

A quick shape shift to loose jeans and a gray sweatshirt happened as she bolted from the room. For the first time since her last bout with depression, she shape shifted tennis shoes on.

Outside the air was cold. Just like she felt inside.

She had so warm just a moment ago.

A familiar had touched her shoulder. Jasmine knew it was Jade. She could feel her sisters presence even through all of her emotional turmoil.

"You still need to care. It's not healthy. I know you feel alone. The sisters in hiding until Lilith is rescued. All the tragedies of the past thirteen years. I've had to force feed you a few times. You're not going to need that are you?"

"No."

"What is it?"

"I woke up, and he was holding me."Jaz wiped a single cold tear from her cheek. "It felt good."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"I'm immortal. You understand. We're cursed. Cursed to forever watch those we love wither and die."

"Like your father."

"And Jen."

"If you care for him, go for it. I've never known of a male Succubus. You have an opportunity for something that none of us have ever run across. I saw the way he looked at you. It's been nearly twenty years since I've been looked at like that. And that was from a fifty some odd year old man that looked more like ninety. That man in there? Marks? He isn't going to have that issue."

"I can't stay. I need to go."

"I'm not going to let you off on your own sister."

"I'll be back. I promise."

"If you insist." Jade slipped inside of the room.

Finally free to enjoy the early morning air in silence, Jaz just breathed deeply, letting it soak into her.

No one saw her bend into the wall. Her shape shifting atoms blending to it like a haven from the cruel world.

She moved through the earth, a shadow to anyone that would have looked. She continued letting her heart guide her, loosing herself to the pleasure of not even really having a form.

Eventually she surfaced, and met the wind. It was uneven, broken by living forms. Human forms.

"You didn't think that putting out that much power wouldn't attract us now did you?"

Krauss was still haggard, but her limbs had regenerated to a point if usefulness.

"Where is your sister? With Marks I presume?"

One of the soldiers approached her and started to cuff her.

Jasmine was not the same scared little teenager she had once been.

Her hand melded with the flesh of the woman, penetrating to her heart.

Jasmine didn't just rip out the still beating heart, she also drained the woman of every drop of stolen power she had.

She left what hadn't been stolen, the tiny whispers of purity still in the woman.

The soldiers gasped, horrified at the transformation. A once beautiful woman reduces to a husk of barely alive flesh.

Jasmine swatted away the cuffs.

"I'm in no mood Mary. Just leave me be."

"No can do Jasmine. Yes, that's right. I know your name. A side effect of being able to do this."

Krauss' hand shot out, her mind invading and dominating Jasmine's.

Jasmine froze, her grip on the heart in her hand loosening until it fell to the ground.

She couldn't stop herself. She picked up the black cuffs, and put them on.

"Those cuffs, are made from the same metal as Core 37. It's just iron. Iron imbued with your own mothers power. You, little girl, have lost."

She was free, from Krauss' control. Her shape shifting was locked though. Her form bound for the first time since being blessed.

Krauss let one of her soldiers approach and Jasmine barely saw the fist coming.

Then she felt the blood leak slowly from her skull as she crumpled to the dirt.

Jasmine was in some serious trouble.