All Comments on 'The Sugar Cane Plantation Ch. 02'

by AlejandroS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY NICE CONTINUATION

I am happy to see the next installment of this story line. ONe can really get into the feelings expressed in this. I hope to see more and more often.

Thanks for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

I like these two stories, in it's completeness. Although I'm most interested in the continuing of Cynthia's and June's relationships...

I hope you continue really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think it's time for the next part. Please hurry. ;)

AlejandroSAlejandroSalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Doesn't look like there will be any more chapters posted here

People I tried to upload Chapters 3 and 4 of Sugar Cane. They were rejected because I put punctuation marks outside quotation marks. I have never in my life dealt with such asinine stupidity. If you care to read the rest, it will be on BDSM Library. Someone here has far too much time on their hands, whereas my time is somewhat precious to me.

Just in case you doubt the basis for rejection - here it is from some twit, verbatim:

"Please fix the punctuation of your dialogue. The convention is that you include periods, commas, exclamation points, or question marks inside the quotes. The essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section has more information on the formatting of dialogue if you have further questions."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't think bdsmlibrary is a good idea. There aren't regular updates anymore and half of the site is down or broken i. e. the forums...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Word About D/s

No true dominant volunteers to submit. Any so-called switch who sometimes acts the dominant role is really just a submissive playing the part. Either that or the persons enjoying the fantasy (both the writer and the readers) have no genuine concern that dominance and submission are opposites. What you are (if you are seriously dedicated to the lifestyle) is exclusively what you are. Sexuality is a part of you at the deepest level of your psyche. While it is true that in some aspects of sexuality there can be a middle ground such as for instance between homosexual and heterosexual there is bisexual, if you are a hardcore dominant then you recognize that dominance and submission are mutually-exclusive as equals: The latter must serve the former.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Please write on...

Hot story! More please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So fucking hot. Cynthia's submission to June was simply amazing. She committed herself to giving her all to June, wallowing in pain and ecstasy. I hope she gives herself to June completely and irrevocably, becoming her slave for ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous