All Comments on 'The Suggestible Roommate Ch. 03'

by KinkyLiLWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mmmmmm

OMG How I would Love to have a Roommate like John to treat me like that, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

Very hot series, hope that you continue.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

This series just keeps getting hotter with each chapter. It is really turning on the submissive in me.

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Not Yet

My own cock feels just like Matt's! Gotta keep reading before I have 'permission' to touch myself. Just took a good look at the precum on my slit. (and my briefs are showing the wet stains) A good series story like this has the ability to take a reader along with the fantasy...and our bodies can mimic the details that we read....even without the benefit of actual poppers. Amazing & Thanks!

DomdugDomdugover 3 years ago

Brilliant. Love poppers. Total dom and love abusing effeminate little things and pushing them into poppers induced comas.

Great story. Loved the last line. Made me laugh at poor, used, humiliated Matt...

sweeterika2sweeterika2over 1 year ago

i am a complete faggot slave for a mans cock and cum when on poppers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This kind of...

John is not Gay. Because to be gay, you have to desire a man. Not just a male body to play with.

That... Is a psychopath. Who targets men. At most he can be said to have a male fetish.

Beyond that, this... Any Man, no matter their target, who thinks that, *that* is in any way not something thay people raise linch mobs over, will use patriarchy Hypothesis and a reasoning.

From Feminism.

The Hipothesis that goes like this.

Men have oppressed women for all of human history.

I.E.

By nature, Men victimise Women.

Put that in a *gay* frame, and Gay men can only be either Monsters if they are top/dom.

Or victims is they Are Bottoms/subs.

And they deserve it is they are subs. Because men are oppressive by nature, so not only is it some opressors finally getting their due, it saves a woman from that fate.

All of this, has no basis in reality.

If thay was *ever* true. Femenism wouls have never have any succsees.

I.E. The Sufragessts would have not only, not let out of prison when they were doing their hunger strikes untill they were well fed again...

They would just be executed and any woman or man who supported thrm as well.

You know, because it was uppity slaves trying to go against nature, as in the bible Adam And Eve were told. They must be crazy, and could infect other slaves, they must be cut out before they do actual damage.

If Femenisms premise, Patriarchy Hypothesis was true.

*that* would have been the case.

IRL, however, was that women got the vote when women stoped rejecting it.

But beyond all this.

Any person like John, is put in Jail when found, and only tolarated if they have some ace.

Be it a protecting Patron(Someone with the power abd will to protect them) or they are slipery assholes who menage to keep any actual evidence away.

These people are abarations who cannot even be said to have a sexual oriantation, but a fetish for a sex.

Because unlike what feminists like to say.

Men *Don't* objectify women.

Because objectification is a mental illness that make you unable to propoerly connect with others. Resulting in crippling isolation.

Whay Feninists call sexual objectification; is a seaking of positive emotional signaling that say that this person desires you.

You are litterally seaking a connection with another person.

So yeah.

John is not normal. He is not Common. And Matt did not deserve it.

If they were real, at least.

Now, what *I* look for when I look for Straight to gay/turnout.

A straught dude, who for a reason that is not Rape/manipulation or attraction, so usually money, or some other trade. Makes an informed decidion.

You know, gay for pay.

After he gets the skills he find that he's a bottom.

Then either he has his girlfriend use a strapon/dildo...

Or during all of this he develops an emotional intimacy with the man he did the deal with, and as they already are having sex, the need for sexual attraction is bipassed.

So he has an exception.

If he is going to be gay in the end, he gets a flashback to all the time he was basically in the a public urinals or close enough and basically avoided looking and at the time thought *he is being polite* but really just wanted to avoid the temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome! Describes exactly what it is really like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous