All Comments on 'The Suggestion'

by Payson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

More, more, please!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
Looking forward to more

I just found your story in the new section and was thoroughly delighted. You are a very good writer with excellent pace and build-up. I love the way the story is progressing and am really looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Guessing...

...but I get the impression that it is very likely that Shea and Marco have hooked up.

What, she put the vibrator to her pussy (most likely Marco texting), threw her head back, arched her back and had an orgasm...Marcos' favorite!!!

Seems possible that she and Marco might be just a little smarter than he gave them credit for. Actually, too bad - she is the kind of woman a

good man deserves for only himself; of course, maybe you get what you ask for - but then, whose name did she call out during her sleep one night?

Well, stand alone or second chapter.....

Good story, Thanks!

raconteuseraconteuseover 13 years ago
Exquisite

A beautifully achieved story, with a driving urgent pace and words of poetic beauty. It's a long time since I read a story so lyrical. Well Done. You won my heart.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Beautiful , but unsettling

This was a beautifully written story, lyrical and moving. It's one of the best written stories about pure sex, the sexual drive, sexual fantasies, that I've ever read. It's also one of the best stories I've ever read about voyeurism, men or women enjoying the thrill of imaging or seeing other people have sex, although this veers toward cuckoldry because the protagonist is at least enjoying the fantasies of his wife with another man.

That said, the author has left a huge, gaping hole in his readers' imagination because as some of the previous posts have indicated, any halfway perceptive reader and especially those versed in Literotica conventions, has to at least suspect that the wife and Marco have hooked up. If they haven't,they will or at least might. And what does this do to the protagonist's marriage? Is he left forever to suspect his wife has been unfaithful and is this something he can live with in reality?

Even worse, assuming that deep down he doesn't want his wife to cheat, if he discovers it, what does this do to his marriage? Marco is younger, but MayDecember marriages occur all the time Could she be so entranced by this young man's lust that she actually leaves her husband, as does happen? Is she doesn't leave him, does he let the affair go or take action himself? And who was the man whose name the wife spoke in her sleep? Has she been cheating on him before and he was simply oblivious?

Probably this is simply the writer in me looking at another writer's story and imagining where it could go, but I can't believe readers who like this story won't have the same questions. As always, it's up to the writer and this is a story complete in itself. But....it would be fun to see those possibilities explored.

But it's a very good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving

A man loves well who desires his mate to ultimate satisfaction. I hope this moves toward a loving yet inclusive situation between all three principle characters.

Congratulations for a believable and erotic story.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Was that part 1?

I'm going to do you the honor of not voting on this until I check to see that there's a part 2. If there's not and I find this story again my vote will not be high.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I am confuse...

What Shea was thinking? Was she thinking of that night on that spot or was she thinking of Marco as she was using the blackberry as a vibrator?

It could go both ways but if I was Peter's friend I would say he is stupid of playing a game with Shea and Marco that dangerously have the potential to go off rails. I will remind him he's playing a stupid game, expect to win a stupid prize. He should stop the game and nip the bud of a potential sexual tryst between Shea and Marco by having a serious talk with each of them. Shea is already whispering a man's name so the attraction is there already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous