All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 05'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I love the innocence of Varis and how she is maturing. Knowing that she has enemies as well as loyal subjects is opening her eyes to the real world of the story. Keep posting the next chapters

thebarwellthebarwellover 8 years ago
The Harem

Please tell me that there will be more stories in the harem!

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 8 years ago
Loving the story

This looks like it was a fuckton of work to write. Seriously, good job. I haven't like all of your work in the past and this one is excellent. I do want to mention that a couple of times I've felt like the sex scenes are being specifically placed so that you have one per chapter. I don't think you should feel the need to write like that. If they come up, cool. If we have to wait a chapter because the story comes first, thats fine too.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 8 years ago
"I got caught up, you won't let me out..."

I've become enraptured by this tale of growth of the reluctant Sultanah. This is an epic story that might even have kept my attention without the sex... but, your ability to weave into the her story so many levels of intrigue, angst, and evolution (and very hot sex) has me checking daily for a new chapter. I read through it rapidly and then again leisurely, each time finding it equally enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work!

Great story, as usual! I've really been enjoying this one.

Although as someone with a wee bit of knowledge of Turkish, I have been cracking up at some of the names... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too big a Harem

She may have been heir to an empire but she's now just the ruler of a rather poor city-state according to your description. She has too many nobles relative to the size of her Sultanate and way, way too big a harem. Don't you think someone on her staff would have pointed out the 3,000 extra mouths the palace had to feed in the midst of a siege. Also if only the "Sultan" and the priestess of Gunes had access to the harem how did they get food? However I love the story and almost feel the sex detracts from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I am thoroughly enjoying this story, the plot is incredible and the eeoric portions are fantastic!!!! Can't wait for the next installment.

Olivia

suranaesuranaeover 8 years ago
Not so pressing challenges ahead..

I'm a little curious why Varis hasn't instructed Cin to seek gunes about a miracle concerning the food supply. Considering the miracles already worked it would be a simple thing to keep the city state from starving by divine power.

Also you need to have people address her by her rank's honorific titles. Majesty, potentate, highness, or similar works better than sultanah six or seven times in a conversational flow.

Just free the slave already.... I mean c' Mon.

If Gunes was king of the gods who were his/ her divine subjects?

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I think this has to be one of the best, if not the best, story I have ever read here. The sex is a pure bonus.

great lovergreat loverover 8 years ago
I am hooked now.

Your story has an interesting premise. I am a bit surprised at some of the word usage.

For example - you use the word "drug" to describe the past tense of the verb "drag".

This is a very unusual usage. I haven't seen this before.

http://www.verb2verbe.com/conjugation/english-verb/drag.aspx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If this was any good?

A few more people would be reading it. UGH!

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 8 years ago
Simply mind-blowing

Although this part had less plot, the descriptive and colorful sex was too good to be true. I will be having wet dreams for months now!!

Nevertheless your writing never fails to fascinate me:

"A half empty stomach was a fair price to pay for such a leader. This was real power. "

splendid, simple splendid.!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

10/10 it's like Game of Thrones with less sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR MIND AND YOUR IMAGINATION ARE WONDERFUL

THANKS FOR SHARING BOTH WITH US

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES