All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 06'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

YKN you are really talented.

You have such a good imagination and capacity to deliver it properly.

I have no knowledge on writing. So I can't criticise your work.

But as a reader I traveled in the imaginary world smoothly and enjoyed.

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure Art

The art of words by which you capture both the political intrigue AND all the sex is beyond me. I can just get lost in your awesome stories. Eagerly awaiting new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Porn or art?

I've always thought that art/literature COULD very reasonably be erotic, and that the difference between porn and art is; when watching/reading porn, you lose interest immediately after orgasm. With this, however, I find myself continuing to read post orgasm, without any thought given to being aroused or not: I'm simply intrigued by the story. Wonderful work. I would put this up against some Heinlein (and he'd probably have included the sex too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story line

well written and logical ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb

Superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved how Sultanah negotiated with Kukla and also how Kukla was depicted as an intelligent woman in her own right. That the Sultanah respected her despite her lowly origins clearly helped to establish a bond between them, a bond that was further enhanced (as in much of the story) by the Sultanah's unique physical attributes, and their love-making. Kukla's self-awareness and intelligence also prevented their love-making from going too far in one direction, only to move in another, and further increased the Sultanah's respect for her. Hopefully, Kukla will continue to play some part in the story, much as other women the Sultanah meets have done so.

Blue Eyes

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

6 chapters in and it's still a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5893 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES