All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 11'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is simply not good.

In an attempt to be clever or witty you got lost in the words. Inane actions and silly dialogue weigh the story down in the muck. You do have 1500-1600 loyal readers. The rest of us got bored about chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

It's good work.. I really like this series. There's a perfect balance between the story and the sex. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Okay

The only reason I wasn't fond of this chapter was the lack of sex with Nislani, maybe the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

I find myself waiting for the next chapter and devouring it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Love this chapter. Your writing is amazing, and the sex very titillating, but goodness, the plot is what I find truly awesome.

I wonder why there's this one guy hounding your chapter and giving you negative comments. So weird that he'd read chapter after chapter simply to "criticise".

BlueMoon0BlueMoon0about 7 years ago
Envious

I enjoy the freedom with which these characters explore their sexuality, even as they struggle against doubt and prejudice. I envy their ability to move from doubt to such freedom of expression. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm glad Varis finally decided to experience her female pleasure center. Having other women with cocks enables them all to be much freer in their pursuit of sexual pleasure.

Blue Eyes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES