All Comments on 'The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 01'

by Dariander

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
obligatory

more please. i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Defiantly needs more Chapters. Great story hope more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wou, such a story!!!

Please go on with moré chapters!!

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanabout 8 years ago
Spectacular Story - Please Continue

This is my favorite story on this site and the sex scenes are excellent. What other guy wouldn't want this to happen to him? Please continue this with future chapters and visits to the Sultan. There is so much going for this to not continue it. I enjoy all of your stories but this one is the best. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hospitality

A real fantasy story, I could not have stood the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain lousy

What a boring piece of drivel about a womanizing prick.

DarianderDarianderabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Just Plain Lousy"

Rather than delete your comment (which authors can do), I've decided to reply. The story is a work of fantasy and is not meant to reflect real life. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but most readers seem to disagree, judging by the high score the story has received. However, when you submit something better, please email me - I'll judge your submission fairly and comment accordingly.

Dariander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whow

Excelent!!. Tho story is really good. I like stories about modern day harems. And this One is One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent. Notice that dialogue by the final girl refutes something else written on the final page, so may want to fix that if you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous