The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

"Nadia, my favorite giant," the King's voice filled the large room. "So what brings your tall, high-of-the-ground ass to my kingdom and my bed?"

"Oh, Zharry, baby, why so suspicious?" Nadia cooed in the most insincere voice possible, hugging her large breasts up into his face. He was now naked from the waist up, and although he had a large stomach his body was rippling with titanic, powerful muscles. He must have easily weighed 500 pounds despite his short height. Compared to Nadia he was like a boulder and she a gazelle.

He reached out and pinched one of her nipples, twisting the diamond stud along with her soft, fragrant flesh. Nadia moaned and melted forward, both of her tits rolling like giant water drops across his hard face. A tremendous bulge started to grow in the lower half of his robes, one that started near his ankles and swelled with a girth comparable to his forearms.

"Can't we talk about it after we fuck each other's brains out?" Nadia huffed, rubbing her giant milk-bags in his face without much subtlety.

A fat, pink nipple fell into his mouth but he spat it back out. "Tell me what you want first, human slut. I know you too well to trust being in your debt."

Nadia groaned and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs and once again stroking her own hairless vagina, not to tease him though. She was just horny, like always. "Fine. I want the Ruby of Rohannia."

King Zharrick snorted and chuckled. "The Ruby of Rohannia, I know it. Said to be one of the most beautiful rubies in the world, blood red, bigger than my cock (which is saying something). It wasn't dug up from the earth like a true gem, but created by the alchemist Rohannia before her death. What makes you think I have it?"

"Don't play dumb," Nadia said, playfully kicking him in the chest. "The Ruby sat in the Glendenshire Museum for years, until it was stolen last month."

The king's big eyebrow arched. "Oh really?"

"Yes! I know because I'm the one who hired the thief who stole it! Only problem is, the fucking bitch ran out on me when she got word of a wealthier buyer. And I know that buyer just happens to be," she reached up with her foot and tapped him on his nose with her toe, "you."

The King Chuckled, but swiped her elegant foot away. "So why not steal it from me?"

Nadia rolled her eyes and fell back again. "Because I know better, that's why. Even if I had a thousand master thieves, a thousand years, and a thousand spells for finding things, I'd never be able to break into your vaults. You dwarves hold on to your treasure tighter than a Vestaian Priestess holds on to her virginity. I know, I've fucked plenty."

"And your plan is to fuck me for it?" King Zharrick asked, rubbing his large thumb over his lips. "What makes you think your skinny ass is worth the ruby. Pussy like yours comes and goes, and I know you 'cum' far more often than you go, but a gem like that lasts forever."

Nadia suddenly became very serious. She crouched up onto her hands and knees, striding forward on all fours like a rapacious tigress, her green eyes sparkling with anger, hunger, and lust.

"Give me the Ruby, and I swear to you, my King, that I will fuck your brains out like you've never been fucked before. I will pull out tricks I haven't used in years, shit that I don't even like, but will make your balls explode with so much cum it'll drown out the lava in this mountain. I'll fuck you so hard it'll cause earthquakes. I'll make your dick harder than a diamond, suck it wetter than a slug, and then pump it dryer than a desert. My sex with you will be epic, it'll be revelatory, and when I'm done you won't be able to tell the difference between the Ruby of Rohannia and your own shit."

The King was aroused beyond words by Nadia's threatening, almost violent flirtation. His robes now stood out in front of his waist by almost a foot, held up by something that was thicker around than Nadia's leg. He was breathing heavily and sweating now, his rippling muscles sparkling like living bronze. It wasn't clear whether he was going to have a heart-attack or an orgasm, but still, somehow, he seemed to be resisting Nadia the Irresistible.

Nadia sensed this and smiled wickedly with an idea. "And I'll let you fuck my apprentice."

The King turned and regarded Lily for the first time. Once it struck the little girl's head what was going on she squeaked and began to shiver. Lily wasn't even sure if she liked sex, considering that she only ever experienced it by being raped, but she sure as hell didn't like that idea of her tight little kitten being ripped in half by the colossal pillar of cock hiding beneath the King's robes. He might have been a dwarf, but she was the tiny one compared to him.

King Zharrick was swayed. "I'll break her, you know. Break her in half"

Nadia shrugged. "Go ahead. Little bitch deserves it."

Nadia reached down and tugged at the remains of the King's clothing, tearing the expensive gold-woven silks apart as she did so. What was unleashed was a monster of misogynistic proportion, a penis the likes of which would have caused a bull to slump. Twelve inches of cock so fat that just by looking at it Lily knew she wouldn't be able to get her fingers to touch when wrapped around it. The balls that hung beneath the King's battering-ram where each the size of a small apple, bulging in their leathery sack with the promise of more spunk than even Nadia would know what to do with.

"Alright," the King said. "You and the girl, at the same time, however I want it. After that I will TELL you where the gem is.

Lily was crying. "But . . . don't I get a say in this?"

Nadia snickered. "In what? Trading sex for goods? There's a word for women like that, you know, and you, Lily, are every single one of them. Now get over here, get on your knees, and get to work you little slut."

#####

Stripped naked and kneeling on a bundle of furs, Lily tenderly ran her little pink tongue over the heavy head of the King's hard cock, paying special attention to the flanged rim along the top, and the salty crevice of his urethra. Both of her petite hands worked the shaft, scooting up and down the incredible length from groin to helmet, her smooth skin gliding over the rugged leather that encased his penis. She had seen Nadia use a similar technique on the many men and creatures she had fucked in Lily's presence, and they all seemed to love it. Lily didn't want the King to love this though, she just wanted him to finish.

Nadia stood over her naked of everything except for her jewelry, diamond piercings, and a healthy sheen of sweat. The flames from the roaring fireplace cast an orange glow over the sumptuous curves of her back and highlighted the erotic swaying of her buttocks as she slowly writhed against the hard body of the King. She was bent over at the waist, kissing the top of his head as her tits dangled in his face and he sucked vigiously at her nipples. Occasionally she'd reach down and stroke his fat cock with her talented hand, but Lily wished she wouldn't. Her fingers only caused his cock to swell even more, and worse, Nadia would then grab the back of her head and push her forward, shoving his thick pussy-breaker down her throat until she gagged and choked for air.

"Fucking amateur," Nadia hissed. She kicked Lily aside and kneeled in front of the King, leaning over until her breasts touched the ground so she could wrap her own lips around the helmet of his womb-buster, and she started to slide her throat back and forth on it, easily fucking herself on it like a human cock-sleeve.

Lily crawled on the floor to get away, but the King grabbed her ankle and dragged her back. His large hand cupped her little ass and lifted her into the air, planting her on his shoulders so that her little pussy covered his mouth. Lily was amazed by how hot his skin was, and her own flesh sizzled against it. His tongue was especially hot as well, and when it forcefully pushed its way into the pink folds of her vagina she squealed with shock, but within seconds she was melting into it like butter in a frying-pan. The king knew how to eat pussy and hit a clit in just the right way with his tongue, and Lily had a very sensitive clit.

Despite herself she started to enjoy it, and without thinking she bean thrusting her hips into his face as her little hands held onto his thick black hair for support. She was on the cusp of an orgasm when she felt a second tongue wiggling into the crevice of her ass. Lily arched back to see that Nadia was kneeling under her, holding Lily up so she could eat out the little girl's tight clean asshole. The look on Nadia's face was wicked and dominant. The tip of her serpentine tongue was just poking at the rim of Lily's anus, but then Nadia moaned, and it suddenly burst its way inside.

"Oh . . . oh my . . . oh shit . . . I . . . I don't want this, I . . . AAAH!!!" Lily arched back until her little breasts bounced on her chest and her spine nearly snapped. Her pussy popped while the King's tongue was still inside her, spilling a mouthful of her honey into his mouth. Nadia had to squeeze her apprentice's ass-cheeks to keep the bucking girl in place, and her tongue got stuck when the little girl's muscles clamped down.

It took a while, but Lily eventually came down, and she slowly slid of the King's shoulders and into Nadia's arms. Dazed and confused, Lily saw Nadia's erect nipple hanging above her face, and she weakly puckered her lips and took it into her mouth, sucking down on it like a timid little baby.

"Look at that," Nadia cooed. "One little orgasm and this stubborn little brat becomes a horny little baby." She gently rubbed her hands over Lily's small breasts, exciting her even more while keeping her lost in a sexual fog. "What do you say, my King? Want to rip this little cunt's pussy apart?"

The king moaned, stroking his massive meat-staff as he watched the little girl nursing on her dominatrix. "No. Not yet. Let her see what she's going to get first. You. Bend the fuck over, whore."

Nadia smiled and bit her lip, impressed by the King's tough talk. She eased Lily down onto the bed and then got on top of her, her large breasts nearly smothering the little girl, her ass hanging off the side.

The King's strong hands groped at the large, firm cheeks of Nadia's buttocks, prying them apart so he could get a look at her dripping cunt. He leaned in and pushed his lips against hers, thrusting his tongue into her pussy and scooping into it like a bowl of honey. Nadia leaned her head back and roared at the ceiling in approval, her green eyes luminous with lust. Her body began to rock back and forth, her large breasts sliding all over Lily's face, her vaginal mount rubbing over Lily's vaginal mound. Although it wasn't the penetration of sex, Lily was more aroused by this heavy petting, and soon she was once again sucking on her mistress's nipples, and wrapping her legs around Nadia's narrow waist.

"Ooooh, how come you never suck my nipples like that?" Pussy-pocket asked. She had taken human form and was totally naked again, perched on the bed close by. She was not participating, but as her hands ran over her pale body and furiously punished her horny clit she became an enthusiastic spectator.

Nadia was grunting and moaning as she took the hard tongue-fucking to her pussy, loving what a good cunt-muncher the King was. When he stopped her whole body quivered with withdrawal, and the whined like a bitch begging her master for a treat. Little tears came to her eyes as she bit her lip and looked back beseechingly, but she didn't have to wait long before she felt the wide head of his cock push against her. His hands grabbed her waist and held in place as she writhed and wiggled, and he slowly pushed his ramrod into the tense, wet lips of pussy. It was a tight fit, but only at first. As soon as his fat head popped in the thick shaft followed it like a warm knife cutting through ice-cream, and he went so deep in the first stroke that his balls swung up and smacked Lily's clit. Lily was instantly awakened from her daze and she suddenly realized that what was happening to Nadia was going to happen to her.

"Time to earn that ruby, you arrogant bitch," the King growled, grabbing a fistful of Nadia's auburn hair and yanking it back. Nadia wailed in ecstatic pain as her slender body was bent into a horseshoe shape, with her head coming back so far the King could nibble on her earlobe while he fucked her ass. His other hand came around and grabbed one of her bouncing tits, squeezing it so hard the flesh oozed from between his fingers. He began to buck, slowly at first, but with long, powerful thrusts that send the full foot-length cock in and out from ball to helmet. As he picked up pace Nadia began to lose her composure, whimpering and sniveling as her womb was getting punched around from the inside, her other breast bouncing up and down so rapidly that it would slap her in the chin. She flexed to resist the mind-blowing pain and pleasure, causing her slender stomach to ripple with the slight definition of her strong abdominal muscles, made all the more apparent by the orange glow of the fire.

"Nadia," Lily whispered. "You can't let this guy fuck me. He's WAY too big. He'll ripe me in half."

"Do-do-don't worry. . . (mmm)," Nadia moaned back, barely able to speak as her stomach was getting punched up into her chest. "I can . . . I can . . . FUCK . . . I can handle this loser."

Lily was lying on her back beneath this, trapped in a theatre of hardcore sex. She couldn't help herself, as much as she wanted to escape, one of her hands found her breast, the found her pussy, and she began to fuck herself feverishly as she watched her domineering mistress getting her organs rearranged. Pussy-pocket crawled forward, desperately hoping for some attention from her favorite little crush, and Lily humored her. She leaned her blonde head back and grabbed for Pussy's spiky black hair, pulling her in for a wet, tongue-filled erotic kiss.

The King watched this and lost it.

"Holy shit!" he cried. "Fuck yeah. Kiss her. Suck her tongue you little slut. Finger yourself while I break this whore's cunt open. Get yourself ready for it because you're next you stupid, horny, little human slut . . . uh . . . uh . . . FUCK!!!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Nadia screamed. "You're fucking KILLING me, you fucking STUD! FUCKE ME!!!"

The King yanked hard on Nadia's hair one last time, releasing her swollen breast so he could spank her ass, and then hold her waist in place as he delivered one final, deep thrust of his womb-driller into her body, penetrating her so deep and violently that her stomach bulged from the impact. He screamed but now sound come out, only a hot wave of spit that flew into Nadia's weeping face. His balls felt like they were imploding from the pressure of his orgasm, and the sound of his semen rushing into the enchantress's abused body was so loud it sounded like water being poured from one jug to another. Nadia came as well, something inside her popping and unleashing a hot torrent of cum that dropped down her dominator's cock, balls, and legs. She shivered while impaled on him, a long series of meaningless words coming from her jittering mouth. Her eyes were rolled up so far they were white, and a long strand of drool hung from her puffy lips. She was still standing, but she was totally fucked-out, no longer cognizant of the world.

The king let go of her, and although she stayed impaled on him for a moment, Nadia slowly slipped to the ground, his still erect cock popping free with a wet smack, and she fell tits-first to the floor. He stroked himself, pumping two more shots of semen into the air. The first went wide and landed in Nadia's hair, and the second streaked across Lily's prone, sweaty little body, leaving a white oozy trail of cum from her chin to her navel. The heat of the semen sizzling against her body shook Lily fully awake, and she started to cry. There was no way she could do this. If the King was capable of fucking Nadia out cold than he'd probably kill her.

The King didn't seem to care. He stood on Nadia's collapsed, gushing body like a barbarian conqueror over the body of his ravished opponent, stroking his hard cock to its full girth. He was ready to go again.

He grunted. "By the Gods, Nadia, you do have the best pussy of anything I've ever fucked, and that tongue of yours puts the Nymphs to shame. But you're still going to have to do a lot better to earn the Ruby of Rohannia. I'll let you have a quick breather will a fuck this little slut of yours in two."

He grabbed Lily's ankles and pulled her body forward, spreading her legs so wide she was doing the splits. His cock slapped down across her stomach and she sobbed at the sight of it. His hot, heavy balls were resting on her wet pussy, and the thick shaft stretched all the way passed her navel, almost touching the bottoms of her breasts. That wasn't possible. It wasn't going to fit. He was going to cripple her. He slapped his cock against her body once and then pulled it back, lining up the tip of his rhinoceros-cock to her tiny pink kitten, pushing forward even though his helmet was wider than her vulva.

Pussy-pocket hissed at the King and held her friend's hand, but she could do nothing. Lily had learned a long time ago that a Familiar could not defy their master's last direct order, and Nadia's last spoken word had been allowing the King to rape Lily. The blonde apprentice wanted to believe that if Nadia was conscious right now she'd stop this, or cast a spell of elasticity to save her, but neither of those things was coming.

"Please!" Lily cried. "Please don't! I . . . I don't-"

TWANG!

THUNK!

"AAAAGHGH!!!"

The King screamed. He fell back from Lily. His big cock wagged in the air as he bounced up and down in pain. He turned around, reaching for something in his back, and Lily saw that there was a crossbow-bolt embedding in the thick muscles between his shoulder blades.

"What . . . what the fuck is this!!!" the King yelled.

"The Ruby of Rohannia!" A woman's voice yelled; a stern, slightly masculine, but beautiful voice. "Where is it?"

The king looked over to the window. "Y-you? What are you doing back here? Traitor! I bought the ruby from you, you fucking Dark Elf bitch! I paid a fucking fortune for it, you blue-skinned piece of shit!"

Lily looked to see a tall, busty, sexy silhouette standing in the window. The mysterious woman strode forward on long, powerful legs, all the while cocking her crossbow with another shot. She was a Dark Elf, obvious from her perfect face, shining yellow eyes, pointy ears, white hair, and beautiful blue skin that was rippling with slender muscles. Most of her body was on display because the clothing she wore was really nothing more than a serious of leather straps that restrained her huge breasts and then disappeared down the crack of her ass with a very tight thong. Her legs and arms were incased in skin tight leather, and the straps that covered her body held small pouches, daggers, and other small weapons. She wore a long red scarf that billowed in the wind like a cape, and all things considered she looked very deadly.

Nadia groaned as she slowly came back to her senses, although her hair stuck to her face with drool. "Korinda? What're you doing here?"

"You BITCH!" Korinda yelled, aiming the crossbow right at Nadia's sex-dazed face, one trigger-pull away from giving Nadia's body a new hole. "You fucking, evil SLUT! I should kill you right now for what you've done to me!"

"Done to you?" Nadia asked, struggling to her knees. "You bailed on me with the ruby, AFTER taking my payment, just so you could sell it to this asshole. I should be the one aiming a crossbow at your face, you blue-bellied bitch."

Little tears were in the corners of Korinda's slanted eyes, and even though most of her lovely face was covered by her red scarf, it was obvious she was very angry and hurt. "If I had known what the Ruby was for I would have never stolen it for you, you selfish witch."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers