The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"What . . . what are you tall sluts talking about?" the King yelled, still trying to reach the crossbow bolt in his back. "I'll fuck you both up. I'll lock you in the dungeons and have my guards run a train on you all. You sluts like sucking cock? Good, because that's all your lives will be once I-"

BAMF!

Korinda threw a small grenade right into the King's face, and it exploded with a paralytic dust. The king breathed it in, sneezed, and then slowly tipped over like a tree falling, slamming into the floor face first.

Korinda's toss had only taken a millisecond, but that was all Nadia needed to cast a spell. She waved her hand and suddenly a dozen shards of ice solidified in the air, and they sped right for the dark-elf. Korinda back-flipped and cart-wheeled out of the way with the grace of an erotic acrobat, but once shard came close enough to cut through one of her leather straps, allowing one large breast to bounce free. Her nipple was dark blue, and very erect.

"WHORE!" Korinda yelled, reaching behind her back and then whiping two daggers into the air, one aimed for Nadia's throat and the other for her heart.

Nadia stood her ground and flexed, her skin quickly transforming into shiny, polished steel. The daggers bounced off and she turned human again, unable to move in her metal-state.

Korinda was coming at her with a spinning kick, the heel of her boot flashing with the blade imbedded in it. Nadia ducked and narrowly dodged the lethal kick, and she resounded with a kick of her own, but this one dragged a tiny windstorm behind it. Although Korinda dodged the kick it didn't matter. A maelstrom swept over her body with such power that it stripped her naked of more of her clothing and lifted her into the air. Nadia kicked again, this time summoning a small tornado, and Korinda was tossed out of the window like a leaf in a hurricane.

POP!

ZING!

Korinda should have fallen 3,000 feet to her death, but instead she pulled a grappling-gun from her belt and aimed it for the King's balcony. She made the shot and the hook sunk deep into the stone, so although her tiny shape swung out of sight it was obvious that she was going to be back up in only a matter of minutes.

Nadia marched over to the King's paralyzed body and pulled him up.

"I don't have any more time for this! Give me the fucking ruby NOW!" Nadia yelled, pushing her tits into his chest as she pulled his beard.

The King chuckled weakly. "I . . . I don't have it."

Nadia's big green eyes went wide with shock, and then narrowed in anger. "What the fuck do you mean you don't have it?"

"It . . . it was stolen from me too. By the dragon, Phaug. He has been raiding our vaults from the tunnels beneath the earth, swimming through the magma. He took the Ruby from me."

"But . . . but your promised to give it to me! Bastard! I was going to let you rape Lily for nothing . . . other than my amusement!"

The king laughed again. "I only promised to TELL you where it was, and so I have. It is deep within the earth, lost in the magma caverns, probably swallowed by Phaug. I've kept my end of the promise."

Nadia was so angry her breasts shook, but she took a deep breath and collected herself. She then pushed the king into a full sitting position, and with her fit straightened his big cock out along the floor. She kneeled in front of him and took the cock into one of her hands, stroking it until it was just as thick and hard as it had been before. Even through the paralysis, the King cold feel the exquisite hand-job, but when Nadia's other hand started to sparkle with arcane energy he knew something was wrong.

"What . . . what are you doing?" he asked, horrified.

Nadia was now holding a lightning-bolt in her hand, with chaotic blue energy bouncing between her fingers and travelling down her wrist. Nadia waved her hand near a vase on the closest table, and as the energy sparked over to it the vase exploded into a thousand fragments.

"I'm keeping my end of the promise," Nadia said, lowering her thunder-hand to the King's dick. "I swore to fuck you in ways you've never been fucked before. Well, here goes."

#####

Naked and dripping with sweat, Nadia fought her way to the deepest tunnels of Karag Zharr, brushing aside fully armored dwarven warriors with mere waves of her hand, either summoning rolling waves of ice, or suddenly magnetizing their armor. Each and every dwarf in the King's guard was a half-ton of steel and muscle, but against the arcane wiles of a wicked witch they were like kittens trying to stop a tigress.

Lily followed after her mistress, also naked coated with sweat, but she did her best to avoid the throwing axes and screaming warriors. Pussy-pocket protected her all the while, once again in the form of a cat, although she's quickly dissapate into a streaking bolt of black lightning to knock weapons aside and clear a path for her favorite treat.

When the party of naked beauties came to a massive gate carved from basalt and volcanic rock Nadia turned and pressed her hand against Lily's naked chest, stopping the little girl from running any further.

"Past this gate are the lava-flows," Nadia said. "And within them, some path to the dragon Phaug."

"You can't be serious!" Lily screamed, pressing her naked body against her mistresses. "You can't face a dragon, even as powerful as you are! Is this ruby really that important?"

"Yes," Nadia smiled. "And don't worry about me, sweetie. I've tussled with the ancient powers before . . . and in more ways then one. It's too dangerous for you here now. I want you to take Pussy and get to the carriage. Ride it out of the kingdom and into the forest. I'll find you, so long as Pussy is with you. After that, we'll all go home together."

"But-"

Lily was silenced by a heavy kiss that sent Nadia's tongue deep into her mouth, almost snaking its way down into her throat. The taller woman hugged her close, pushing their firm breasts together, grinding the shaved mounds of the vulvas with sexual friction. Nadia moaned softly into Lily's body, and that slight vibration was enough to tickle the girl into a small, subtle orgasm.

When Nadia pulled away Lily was gasping and her knees were quivering. It had been one hell of a kiss.

"Now go!" Nadia said, and without another word she turned and slipped past the narrow opening of the massive basalt gates, disappearing into the sweltering darkness.

#####

When Nadia found an open lava-flow she began to discard what small remnants of ornament she had left, namely her nipple-piercings and hairpins. Although she was discarding a fortune's worth of diamonds and gold, all of it was nothing compared to the value of the ruby, for which she was willing to discard even more.

She stood before the furious red glow of the lava breathing heavily, her large breasts heaving from the intense heat, and she began to summon a spell. The glistening layer of sweat that dripped from her sensuous form began to sparkle with unnatural light, as if each of her pores was becoming a small diamond, and her puffy nipples shone like dark rubies. Stepping into the lava, the molten rock hissed around her skin, and bubbled over her leg, but it did not burn her. It was hot, very hot, but Nadia was a woman who liked it hot.

Taking a deep breath, she submerged into the lava and let the current sweep her away, every inch of her naked body caressed by a powerful tide of liquid fire. She drifted for only a matter of minutes, but the intense heat and blazing darkness of the under-earth made such short time feel like an eternity, but just as she reasoned, the underground current soon swept out into a thick, fiery sea, and the narrow veins of the earth opened into a massive chasm, one large enough to hold a dragon.

Nadia emerged from the lava and stood on a large rock, allowing the red-hot syrup to ooze from her body, leaving her unharmed and unscathed, but significantly drained of her magical powers. If she had her demonic familiar with her she would rebound quickly, but without Pussy-pocket Lily would most likely be captured or killed, and Nadia didn't want that. As much as she bullied the little girl, Nadia had come to genuinely love her blonde-headed apprentice . . . just not as much as her brother's big cock. Pad's big cock, Pad himself, and then Lily: that was the order she loved them.

Nadia had to reconsider her decision though when she felt the sharp point of a dagger press against her naked back, and another sliding against the smooth flesh of her breast. The knife's edge kissed the tip of her nipple, just enough pressure to push it in without cutting the flesh.

"Hello again, bitch," Korinda said, whispering hot breath into Nadia's ear.

Nadia kept her cool, regardless of the fact she was centimeters away from death and still magma-hot. "Korinda, you sneaky, slit-licking slut. How did you get down here so quickly?"

"I knew that Phaug stole the Ruby of Rohannia, and I found an entrance into his cavern days ago. I just wanted to kill you and King Zharrick first, but you've already fucked up that part of the plan, and now I have to kill you and a fucking dragon all at once."

"Oh please," Nadia rolled her eyes, doing her best to not seem as afraid as she actually was. "You can't slay a dragon, Korinda. You're a master thief, a deadly assassin, an excellent spy, (and you're not bad in bed), but you do not have what it takes to slay a dragon."

"Well, I have to if I want to undo what you've done to me, you twisted, evil, slut-"

And suddenly a great rumbling shook the cavern walls. Chunks of basalt and ash fell from the ceiling, revealing giant glowing crystals of quartz and amethyst that were larger than trees. A writhing, swiveling shape spiraled out of the darkness, a serpentine shadow that slithered around them. Suddenly Nadia and Korinda were looking up into the leering face of a massive, muscular, dragon. His chest and arms were like a man's, but the rest of his body was like a snake, his spine running with barbs, and from his shredded waistline hung a thick muscle that any woman would have recognized instantly: a giant, fat cock.

"Well, well, well," Phaug's smug voice boomed in the crystal room. "Lucky me. I have two new gems to add to my collection."

#####

Nadia screamed as one of Phaug's massive fingers punched up the folds of her pussy, his slippery scales sliding over her clitoris, but her mouth was quickly filled by the hard, giant head of his cock as it pushed through her lips and down her throat. Nadia's green eyes went wide as the dragon began to plunge her throat, his cock so long and thick that it entered her stomach and bulged in her neck. If Nadia had been a normal mortal her neck would have snapped from the force of the skull-fucking, but what little that remained of her magic kept her alive, if just barely.

As her body was slid back and forth over the titanic meat of Phaug's cock, she looked up to see that Korinda wasn't getting it any easier. Her blue, naked body struggled in the grasp of his the dragon's other hand, his thumb pressing down on her large breasts, his smaller fingers prying her strong legs apart. His long tongue snaked up her leg and tickled the mound of her vulva, and soon she was so wet that drops of her pussy-honey were falling onto Nadia's face and into her eyes. She watched as Phaug's tongue pushed against the tight hole of Korinda's cunt, struggling for just a moment, and then punching in with such force that the dark elf's breasts bounced on her chest. Phaug's hot, slippery tongue wiggled deep, exploring every wet, tight, little curve of the elf's insides, fucking her in places that only Nadia had been able to find before.

"Sta . . . sta . . . STOP!" Korinda screamed. "MONSTER!"

Phaug withdrew his tongue from Korinda's body so quickly that her insides nearly came with it, and her pussy unleashed a wet rain onto Nadia's face. He laughed. "Stop? You want me to stop? I know why you're here, dark elf. You're here to steal my treasure. Foolish little toy. You sought to take something from my collection, but now you are going to be added to it. You'll spend the rest of your short, mortal life as my sexual pet, although I'm sure I'll fuck you to death long before you would have achieved it naturally. Most women don't even survive the first time I fuck them."

"You . . . you demon!" Korinda screamed, futilely struggling his mightily grip. Her strong, curvaceous body simply did not have the strength to wiggle free from his grasp, and he continued to grope her like a young boy might with a toy. "I'm not you damn toy! I'm no one's toy! And fucking me would be the worst mistake of your immortal life! You'll be the one who dies-"

"Trying to threaten me?" the dragon interrupted, sounding amused.

"No!" Korinda screamed. "I'm trying to warn you. I have-"

Phaug growled. "Shut up whore. I've grown weary of the sound of your voice. It's time I learned what real use your throat can be put to."

Phaug tucked Nadia's body of his long, gigantic cock, his bulbous head popping free from her slackened throat and droopy lips. She had been chocking so long on his leviathan ramrod that she was barely conscious, so when he tossed her lewd body into the dirt all she could do was roll over onto her back and let her large breasts bounced up and down as she gasped for air. Phaug then repositioned Korinda upside-down, hanging her above the erect tip of his penis.

"Oh goddess," Korinda whimpered. "Wait! Don't-GULMPH!"

Phaug slammed Korinda mouth-first onto his cock, and her wet throat slid down the thick mast like a well lubricated glove, going as deep as it possibly could, and leaving her stretched lips just inches from the base, where his melon-sized testicles hung, each boiling with draconic semen. Korinda was unable to speak being impaled the way she was, so all she could do was muffle and scream as she desperately tried to slide back up, but it was no use. She really was a toy in his hands.

"Ah, wonderful," Phaug roared. "I'd forgotten how smooth and elf's insides were."

Gripping her waist he pulled her up, and then slammed her back down, pulled her up, and slammed down. Soon the distance of cock pistoning in and out of her esophagus could be measured in feet rather than inches, and Korinda was soon blacking-out from the overwhelming sensation of her entire upper-body being used like a vagina. Her large breast bounced up and down with every thrust, slapping against the tight muscles of her abdominals, making a beating SLAP, SLAP, SLAP! Phaug pried her legs open and exposed her sweat pleasure-boat again, pushing his hot tongue deep into her erogenous bowels, slithering against her g-spot like he was trying to wear it out, and despite herself Korinda was being pushed into a painful, mind-crushing orgasm.

"So . . . fucking . . . SWEET!!!" Phaug roared, gently biting down on the meat of her pussy.

That was too much for Korinda. Her narrow eyes exploded as she muffled something in her cock-stuff throat, and started to cry. Every muscle in her slender body flexed as her assaulted cunt exploded with a shower of hot cum, which trickled down all over her body and onto Phaug's face, and much of it splashing across the exhausted Nadia.

"SLUT!!! DIE!!!" Phaug yelled, and his own orgasm came. His giant testicles rumbled as entire gallons of thick, piping hot semen gushed up the infinite length of his pulsing muscle, and right into the stomach of Korinda. She was filled up within seconds, and then the salty slush stated to spray out of her nostrils and the sides of her mouth. Her flat, toned stomach actually started to swell with the amount of cum filling her, and the pressure slowly caused her body to rise off of his penis, every inch gaining speed until she flew off with a big, wet POP! Her body didn't fly far before it flopped to the ground next to Nadia, a large splash of semen vomiting from her mouth as she landed. Korinda coughed, and out oozed more spunk than a hundred men could produce, and she fell into it face-fist, unconscious and probably in a coma.

Phaug pressed his hand against her body, squeezing out the last of his cum that was in her gut, and he jacked his cock until the last gallon or so was pumped across Korinda' defeated body.

"Hmm, still alive," he noticed, sounding a little impressed.

He left Korinda there, unconscious in a pool of semen, and he turned to Nadia.

"You," he roared. "You are also here to steal from me. Aren't you, witch? Tell me which of my famous gems you've come for. The Sapphire of Sappho? The Emerald of El-allah? The Ruby of Rohannia? Tell me so I'll know which one I should place your dead body before after I've raped the life out of you."

"Na . . . na . . . none of them, my lord," Nadia said, speaking in a deep, husky voice.

The dragon grumbled. "None? Don't lie to me whore. I am going to rape you to death, that is certain, but whether or not you enjoy it is up to me. Remember that next time you lie to me."

"I'm . . . I'm not lying," Nadia lied. "I came here . . . for you."

Phaug grunted.

Nadia bit her lip and looked up at him with her biggest, most sparkling green 'fuck-me' eyes. "I came here for . . . your cock."

Phaug actually looked surprised by that, and his mammoth penis twitched.

"I . . . I can think of no greater mercy than dying under the rapturous thrusts of your mighty weapon, oh Phaug, the Heartbreaker. This thief, this dark elf slut, she's the one who came to rob you. She has travelled the earth stealing the largest and rarest gems for herself. I am like her in a way, but instead of gems I have journeyed long and far for the biggest, baddest, thickest cocks the world has to offer, and you Phaug, the Pussycrusher, are by far the mightiest and sexiest of them all."

At least that was partly true. Nadia would go pretty far out of her way just to get a big one.

Phaug for once was at a loss for words. "So . . . you . . . wish for me to rape you?"

Nadia giggled hugging her arms around his cock and kissing its leathery underside. "Oh baby, it isn't rape if I want it."

Phaug was dumbstruck as Nadia pushed his rigid cock down, bending the muscle so she could lower his cum-filled urethra to her mouth. His cum-slit was as large as a wedge in a watermelon, and when Nadia dove in and ran her tongue along the sensitive inner flesh of his penis the dragon actually whimpered a little.

"Mmm . . . I hope you're not tickling baby," Nadia said, winking.

"I . . . I . . . SHUT UP AND SUCK MY DICK!" Phaug roared, not that Nadia needed to be told. She was already running her tongue along every grotesque groove of his dick, tickling the underside of his flanged rim, the inner-folds of his foreskin, and all the while her foot was pressed against his colossal testicles, applying just enough pressure to be both pleasurable and also a little threatening.

"Mmm . . . I do love sucking your powerful phallus, oh Phaug the Virile, but you've already gotten two blowjobs. Aren't you ready for some pussy?" As she said this she sat down on Korinda's body, leaned back, and spreading her legs, filling Phaug's eyes with the feast of her scrumptiously tight flesh.

"I'll probably kill you," Phaug warned.

"Then I'll die happy. Now stop being such a god's-damn faggot and FUCK ME!"

Shamed by her sudden dominance, Phaug grabbed Nadia by her waist, lifted her in the air, and roared right into her face. Hot breath and wind blasted her body with such force that her breasts trembled and her auburn hair whipped in the air, but she never lost her impudent look. Phaug lowered the pink flesh of her cunt to the giant head of his cock, and was sure that Nadia would beg him to stop, but she didn't, even though his genitals compared to hers was like an anaconda trying to slither into a small, pink lily.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers