All Comments on 'The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 05'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DelsetDelsetalmost 10 years ago
*bows*

Holy ever-living column of quivering fuck-sticks that was fantastic. A touch odd that the demon king would leave without wrangling a denigrating win over the summoner, as demons must always come out in the lead over everything they interact with, but still, other than that touch, I don't think my head-space left the world-build you violently word-fucked into my imaginations sveldtish, sultry, sex-sheeted sweeping occupance for a goddamn moment.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 10 years ago
Not so giddy this time

This one was cruel and not funny. Hope the next one will be more cheerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You cut at the best parts

I'd like to know how it went with Alicia as Leodomination fucked her virgin holes. Would be nice to see. All the sex scenes feel so short. I know this chapter was "a series of short silly stories" but this feels almost too short.

But keep up the good work. Looking forward to more chapters and sexual antics of Nadia, her familar and apprentices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hroghar, gallion

more of hroghar

more of gallion please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
1625 Followers
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES