All Comments on 'The Summer Mom Made Me a Man'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 10 years ago
Brilliant story, too good for this site!

Stories on this site normally concentrate on a 'son' with a 12" cock, caught jerking off by his mom, and her then leaping on him. This story is full of eroticism, seduction & tenderness. Beautifully written, and well told. Just lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best

the best story I have ever read on this site, so beautiful a love story that only a mother and son could share

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Always love reading your stories.

I feel like voting isnt enough sometimes.

The level of effort that you, and some of the other notable authors on Lit, regularly put out is so appreciated. Words just fail to convey just what I do feel.

All I can offer is a humble thank you.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

And they fly off into the sunset hand in hand.

Awwwww........

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story. The build up to them discovering their deepest feelings is great. It deserves more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

The showing of emotions was perfect. fantastic build up and just a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb.....

An absolutely superb love story. Needs to be continued in Florida. True love what else can you say but excellence in writing. 5 STARS!!!!!

dragonwriterdragonwriterover 10 years ago
First rate story!

Really fun story with a particularly effective use of dialogue; first rate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest romance

You would think those two words could never go hand in hand, but here on lit where our fantasies can come to the surface in a fun harmless fashion, incest romance is what you have achieved.

If someone said, "here's an idea, a son is supposed to have sex for the first time, his girlfriend screws him over so mom steps in and becomes his first lover, I would laugh. At best it would be a good stroke idea. But you took that outrageous premise and somehow turned it into a story of love and emotion. The underlying theme of who could love a son better than his mother was well done. 5 stars.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 10 years ago
THAT WAS A UNIQUE AND SEXY DIALOGUE

The one line stands out as something other writers never consider using. When Mother said, "I was always a good girl in public, but back when your dad was sweet to me I was his dirty girl," I thought you had written a gem.

Great work! I hope you do well in this competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slow

Too slow getting to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I have read many mom son,incest stories,over the years...This is ,the best, I have ever read...Please keep ] the great stories comming...ray

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 10 years ago
wonderful

best incest story I've read in a long time. keep up the good work.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Great Story

I've read a lot of your work, this is up there with the best of them.

xfreebiexxfreebiexover 10 years ago
Superb!

i like the way things developed gradually b2in the two. Nice dialogues, bt i dnt like the way she told him that his girl ddnt love him. Did she have to be the one to tell him that? Otherwise gr8 story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next Chapter

"The Summer Mom Made Me A Father!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome story! Would love to read a sequel...just make the dad get hit by a truck or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an absolutely great story

Brian's a very lucky boy. His first fuck is his own mother, and now the two of them are going to live together in Florida, where he'll have unlimited access to his mother's mommy-hole. I bet Brian's fat cock'll be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging between his legs. His mom is lucky, too. Her boy's cock is the hardest cock around, and his hot young balls never quit. Brian'll be shooting so much creamy semen up his mother's warm wet twat that mom's twat'll be son-sperm-clogged. One reader has the right idea. Real soon Brian should fuck a baby up his mother's cunt. The boy's got the balls to do it, and it'll make him the proudest young motherfucker around.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
LOVED IT /TY

great story start to finish. I love happy endings too.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
NOT JUST A GREAT STORY....

But also has the makings of a continued story, e.g. the divorce, the move, the awareness of the girlfriend that he was really special. More babes in Florida. I won't discuss my trip there for a New Years Eve. Maybe I'll write about it sometime? But, thank you.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Nice!

Great story i like the slow build up. I like happy endings but still i feel a bit bad for Courtney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better then most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother / Son incest is best, if another chapter is written PLEASE don't add anyone else.Moms not a slut, he's a jerk. Let them be happy, and maybe a kid would help...........GOOD READ THANKS......................................

SKCBaitSKCBaitover 10 years ago
Couldn't finish...

The kid's a coddled momma's boy. Got to page 3 then gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but ...

There were a lot of this type errors - "This time I she made me cry out in surprise" which always makes me hesitate and have to read again. A good editor would eliminate these type distractions. I know, I know - people are going to tell you to ignore the grammar police but eliminating the errors would change my rating from 4 to 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The summer.....

The exemplar of a good story. All aspiring writers should read and pay attention to the detail of the sex scene delivered in this story.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
love your stories!!!!

I had to laugh reading some of the comments complaining the story took too long to get to the sex. Didn't they read your opening paragraph warning them of the long buildup and to skip it if they were looking for a quick stroke story? What a bunch of fucknuts!!! The tard who wrote that the son was a momma's boy so he stopped reading after page three, sounded like the douche bag father from the story! Sorry for the rant.

Seeing a new LC68 story listed always makes me smile as I know I'm in for a nice long stroke. This was one of your best. The beach is a great setting and I loved how the mom seduced him. A sequel from Miami would be good told from her point of view. Just a suggestion. Keep em coming.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Good Start

Would like to see story continued. Thanks

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
GREAT READ!!!

A great read...loved the build up....hate short stories...really enjoyed this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top notch!

This was an amazing story, I loved it. Gave it 5 stars, because I couldn't give it 10.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Fitfull snooze of a story ( help wanted ; a villain who's a challenge instead of pathetic) ) !

Mom and son were good, fit and toned. Dad was a adulterous drone . Only the character of the girlfriend had a hint of a shade of gray. Of course the parting scene where some resolution is found for miss priss was left unresolved. That could have been such a sweet interlude where she is left wondering how & who she's been replaced by.

Greez ! Give mom a bit of a bitchy edge. Let dad have just one insightful speech as to how his marriage & life has fallen asunder. Let the son be a clumsy virgin in the clutch , instead of an instant carnal prodigy. Create a flicker of doubt as to the conclusion ! Was this totally horrible ? Of course not. But it could have been much better.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Hmmmm, Why is it.....

...That Every time I see a story by LC68, I know that soon my fingers will be punching 5 stars and I will have a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart??

Thanks for another great read and looking forward to reading your next effort!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 10 years ago
^__^

Absolutely amazing story. You could feel the love between the characters and the sex was extremely hot too. 5 stars, of course, and you definitely get my vote for the contest. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work, lovecraft68. ^__^

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Still breathing heavy.

Great buildup, you took the time to make the emotions felt throughout the story. At the end the love making left me breathing pretty heavy. THANKS for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Couldn't Stop

After reading your intro about a slow start, I thought I'd just read the first couple of pages and then I got caught up in it and couldn't stop reading. I can't think of anything that I'd change or add. Absolutely a great read.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Wow

My, thats the hottest story I have read this year...It is wonderful how you can visualize all the characters in this story. from the vergin son to the no sex hottie of a mom with all the details to body and feelings. A 5 Plus...for sure

ilimitadoilimitadoover 10 years ago
Love is good; Good love's great!

I am always interested in older/younger; younger/older sex and not so much into incest. But you telegraphed from early on where this one was headed, and I delightfully kept reading to the 'climax'. Just wish there were a couple more chapters about the condo in Miami.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
What Courtney missed

As a virgin, Brian seemed to be damned good in this story--a perfect lover. A few more tries and he could fuck the tail off a moose.

Great story, and good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
terrific story

I'm a die-hard romantic, so this story may be one of my all time favorites, loved this Mom-son couple, a follow up for them would be great, but it can end here too-really nicely written, loved the build-up-thanks for a great sex tale.

rjl1945rjl1945over 10 years ago

WOW WOW WOW- what a great story. Hope there is a follow or two and just as torrid as this.

rosegardenerrosegardenerover 10 years ago
Very Good

This is the first of your stories I have read, and I liked it all. Character development, pacing, it all worked. Five stars, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Verrrrrrry good.

I enjoyed this story. It had real feeling in it.

hasta934hasta934over 10 years ago
Great story

You have been and continue to be one of my favorite authors - thanks for another heartfelt journey of discovery and growth.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Sweet!

Great build up and the finish was beautiful. Loved this story, hope you win Lovecraft68.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Can't say I've ever read anything written by you before - I've been missing out big time going by this excellent story! I loved this. It was very hot and horny, the fuck scenes were well written and believable. I'm a fan now!

5 Stars - easy!

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago

I can add nothing that hasn't already been said. Although It will be difficult to find a better story, my quest must continue. Five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

As good as this was, I think both your loyal readers, and you yourself, deserve another chapter of this amazing story!

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago
We need another chapter

This was a good piece, I think there should be a chapter after this to get a good ending.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Did the person who wrote the last comment look at the description of the story? Or the CATEGORY?

Why would you read an incest story if you despise them so much? And why "do" you despise them so much? Which family member is it that you secretly lust for?

Outdoorsman7925Outdoorsman7925over 10 years ago
WOW is all I can say

It is awesome to see such a well written piece of erotic literature. Although it was a little transparent, the foundation you laid building up to the love scene was impecciable. I would say that I would love to see another chapter but I am not sure you could top this one or continue the story line with this level of quality. Keep up the great work.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
summer story winner

excellent. wonderfully written, sweet yet dirty. this should have won IMO. thanks!!

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
whoaaa <333

After reading soo many of your stories (because you are the best here) i thought i will just go and choose my next randomly with closed eyes, then without looking at author and authors note started reading, and i was like, no shit it can't be him again and then BOOM written by Lovecraft68. You are the best of the best on incest land. Keep this awesome work up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

This story, and others that you've written all have incredible buildup. There isn't much to say other than your stories knock at the door of perfection. Only thing needed to let them in are the small grammatical, and sentence structure errors. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Life is good!

You've written one lucky young man, and a hell of a love story. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the work I've read of yours. I love stories that involve mother/son relationships (incest) because they are virtually always born out a deep love that was there before the physical need. Sometimes Father/Daughter relations are just lust and just short of rape, but not usually Mother/Son. You are very good in this category. write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

don't you just hate prick teasing women like that bitch girlfriend....the sex scene between him and his mom was too drawn out and got very boring....don't need all that crap.....you needed to talk more about his mom confronting the dad about him screwing around then taking him to the cleaners then them both setting up in their new home....a nice tale...nothing beats fucking your mom - sister - aunt - granny or daughter....go for it

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago
Mr. vice is nice..

Get an original comment! How many times are you going to post the same comment under an anonymous name? If you don't like the stories why are you reading them? I think you get off on putting down people with talent and imagination because your mind and dick are both so small! Knock it off! It's petty!

appleweedappleweedabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!

what a great story!

Thanks for writing it!!!

Tyralil34Tyralil34almost 10 years ago
irony

I love how this dumbass is leaving comments about it being gross and fucked up, yet he's still taking the time to read and comment. I believe this is were the term irony comes in, I mean what the fuck do you think your saying if you took the time to fucking read it. You don't like it? GREAT, WE GET IT, SO HOW BOUT YOU FUCK OFF AND DONT READ INCEST, you little shithead.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
"WOW Life is good" !

Great story, I really enjoyed it. The love does make a difference in any relationship. And you really expressed it well, thank you and keep it up....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Feedback: Pick a lane and stay in it.

Mother son stories can go a lot of different ways. From loving romances to so-called fantasy tales where the principals are merely named mother and son but are not believably so in any way. Lots of writers seem compelled to toss in some sort of anal fixation that I've yet to figure out the connection to this specific genre; then there are the writers who try and please every possible reader fetish by tossing in group sex encounters with dates and passing strangers. Each to his own fetish but please pick a concept and (within a single story) stick to it from the first to last page.

I hate it when all the effort of establishing a mother son relationship that seems so real is suddenly trashed by having a normal mom start speaking in dialog straight from a 1990s porno loop. If you were writing a cheap stroke porn story, why the hell bother to drag out all that build up as a realistic mother-son relationship? Once the seduction has happened, they began chattering away during sex like a pair of annoying video porn performers.

As a strict aside, the phrase "fucking the shit out of you" or anything to that effect is really really stupid and lazy dialog. Even in the aforementioned cheap porn, it grates on the mind. In a first seduction between a loving but taboo mother-son story, it's a huge literal turd on the bedsheets. Why in hell was the mother suddenly speaking just like a dimwitted frat-boy screwing a twenty dollar hooker?

Sure, she must have a deeply seeded raw sexuality but she's still a female, not a dude. Generally the whole sex scene was way out of character. Like I said, pick your lane for each story and don't suddenly plunge into a different type of character at the end for the sake of heating up the sex. It's already got the most primal heat source imaginable because of the couple being related.

If your ability was crap, I wouldn't waste time giving feedback. You had a good thing going and (just like any human writer) needed better editing help along the way with spelling and grammar. The slutty sex chatter at the end was a very questionable choice. Thanks for your efforts all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Another great story the fact the the main characters name and mine are the same took this already well written and immersive story to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

great story true love

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
thank you Lovecraft 68

this is a lovely story. it demonstrates that two people who really care about each other can be happy. The image you created of his father is, unfortunately, realistic. And, dear, sweet, Courtney, is learning well to be a taker. I fear that she did not want to spend the night with him is because he would have learned that she had not "saved" it for him, but was, in fact, long gone. She, however loved his attention, gifts, and adoration while availing herself of the bad boys nearby.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
A limitation of this site is the inability to communicate with some who post comments

there are folks who choose to be anonymous. they sometimes leave snarky little barbs, other times compliments. and no matter how many of us submit a rebuttal to their comment, unless they come back to a story they have already read, they will never see what has been left for them.

oh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rightbank

your just as anonymous asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beautiful

please keep writting, don't ever stop, please. thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!

What a perfect situation for a mother and son,, both in need of some well deserved sexual release. Brain's dad didn't seem to care what Crystal did, but she got the last laugh! She can be with her son and they will be able to do everything a normal couple would do, including fucking. She's as horny as a schoolgirl, and Brian will be more than happy to do her several times each and every day. Their neighbors in the condo think they are a kinky couple. They must be into roleplaying from what they'd hear. Oh Brian! Oh yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck your mother good! Oh mom,! You're so fucking hot! I'm going to suck these big tis of yours like a baby again! Oh god! Oh Brian! Fuck me Baby! Oh mom! Oh mom, I'm getting close!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Love comes in many shapes and forms. Just because they are mother and son does not mean that they cannot truly be in love with each other. So it all seems to be working but truly time will tell and they can live as man and wife. It is in my favorites and I hope you do a follow up story on them.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.for

LeonardZFLeonardZFover 8 years ago
Wow

This is the only word that came to me after reading this one story. You wrote great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exceptional job

Wonderfully done!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Great Incest Story.

I am in my seventies.This story is great. I don;t know the reason but Love good Incest stories. Incest is not an easy subject to handle for every one. You have developed it well.. Emotions are very important ingredient of any Incest Story not the quality of Sex.Incest always need Justifications not just bubbling harmones. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lovecraft68 is the best! This story ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This is a story where his father got just what he deserved. The son just by being himself also made out good. It is a hot story about a subject that many won't talk about. His mother is a caring loving mother. Not all mothers are as caring or loving. This story doesn't seem as dirty as the subject seems.I really enjoyed it and I am a man in my middle 70s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW. Great. Story

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get per Forest. G Gump. Dad was just a hotdog that married a good woman that he did not appreciate. She instilled love and being fateful in her son and they loved each other completely. Good story in my favorites 5. Stars plus.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

It was pretty good, but like several of your other story, I can't help wanting to read about what comes after; An epilogue or something in that vein, at the very least, I think like one more scene with Courtney is needed to make things feel complete, considering their heated telephone conversation.

I guess, I'm just not a fan of leaving things open-ended.

lovefuckinghardlovefuckinghardabout 7 years ago
there needs more

this story needs more. like chapter 2. to tell us if they had a baby or somethin

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well done! I can't believe I missed this until now! I hope you'll read these comments and write an additional chapter to this story! Thank you!

Dragonknight_xdDragonknight_xdabout 7 years ago
Sequel please

I loved it and I would love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
show must go on

Like always, dear LC68, a VERY good story. Maybe dialog at the end and /or the finish...could be a little...BUT i like those two angels, please write another chapter, in Rage, Revenge. That lousy father and husband must be punished, stupid Courtney must see what she lost forever. I really want see me as a fan, i hope my comments help, not bother, you're one of my two favourite writers on Literotica, and i wish you only well, my dear...G.M.

P.S: Please, excuse my english, it's not my language.

crawler101crawler101over 6 years ago
second chapter

plz write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love stories are the best

Need more stories like this lust pis fine but it's ten times better, like in real life when it's about love first. When it's mom love should always come first, lol wish more writers understood that. Great job keep writing more love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

Great story read it before and still waiting on the follow-up Story

VictorlongVictorlongover 5 years ago
God that was great.....wow well written

Loved the story .... five out of five hard ons

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Awesome story gutted was only 6 pages

Omart57Omart57almost 5 years ago
My first time-

Reading this one, lol. Great Job , another fantastic story Lovecraft!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OmgMILF

Most AMAZING story I have read. The sex between them was AWESOME. Totally EROTIC. I was so turned on. The build up. The sex the ending. That what it's all about. Thank you so much

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
LC You are the best

Love the story. Makes you wonder why consenting adults can't do their thing like the Romans. Live Love and be happy.

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago
Review.

What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The father and gf

I actually thought it might have been a good twist that the gf has been giving it up to the dad and that was the reason she was stringing him along and dropped out that night as he was free that night. Still a good story, wouldn't have minded seeing the next stage too.

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 3 years ago
One of my favs

I keep coming back to this story. Amazingly well written!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

WOW....Bloody brilliant but please continue on, there’s so much more you can add to this story... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

My second time with this one, LC! Just as good as the first time! You write a great love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya this one was REALLY good, thanks.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Again 5stars... to bad he didn't get to nail the redhead...😉

sumptuouscovesumptuouscoveover 1 year ago

This is the hottest Mother son Incest Romantic story. I came thrice reading it and wanting to be the son of the story. It was enthralled so much so that it made me think what it must be like to relieve this experience. If anyone has gone with it with their mother, they are simply lucky. It was amazing to start with. This has to be the best Mother Son Incest stories on literotica. I will rate this at the highest simply for the story line that you thought about. You can't beat your own talent with another story. OMG this was just mind blowing. The build up, the plot and the vivid minute details really caught my imagination. You are simply brilliant when it comes to Mom son incest romantic story. It takes a lot of time and energy to finish those works with such finesse. A big thank you from your avid reader. May God bless you with health and happiness so that you can write more for people like us. Thank you

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is one of the most well written, logically developed mother/son incestuous love stories I have read ( to-date I have read about 500-I keep a log). Excluding the husband/father, this story epitomizes the perfect, mutually consenual mother/son love story. No woman can or will freely provide the limitless and unconditional love than a mother to her son. She is the most unbiased care giver, protector, teacher, mentor and hopefully friend he will ever have. Once the son is mature enough, he will realize his mother is also a woman with all the needs and wants he has. She has to feel loved, wanted and desireable. If more mothers taught their sons about women, love and sex, I wonder how much better off the human race would be.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Really good story it spoke of and showed the bond that every mom and son have your by far 1 of the best writers on here

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Condos are cheap in Miami?

NawtyMeNawtyMe6 months ago

LC...... THIS is one of the BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!

It was absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.....

Thank you!!!!!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

It's been years since the last time I read this. Lovecraft is the absolute best in the Mom/Son genre

TorranongTorranong3 months ago

LOL,

Very nice and beautiful story.

Thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22268 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...