The Summer Mom Made Me a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,166 Followers

"Honey, you were already a man." Placing her hand over my heart she continued, "I know I made that comment tonight, but that was lust and heat of the moment. This..." she tapped my chest, "Makes you a man." Lowering her head she looked up at me though her long lashes, "It's what makes me want you to be my man."

"What?" Had I heard that right?

"I would really like to be with you honey. I know it's not right, but you're so sweet and I love you so much! You're everything a man should be and you felt so..." she winked at me, "Wow!"

"I...." was she kidding? "I...I'd love to be with you mom, but I mean, you're my mother! What if people found out? What if dad found out?"

"This is where I have to pose a big question to you Brian." Mom took a deep breath and despite the seriousness of the conversation I couldn't help but notice how it made her tits rise.

"I've suspected your father for awhile and started thinking about what I would do if we divorced. I've been with the same firm for fifteen years. I spoke with the president and he said they can transfer me to the Miami location. Property is pretty cheap down there and they agreed to put a down payment on a condo and I'll pay them back with my half when our house here sells. You were planning on a year off before you start college so you can find one down there."

"You want me to go with you?"

"You can't live on your own and I would think you wouldn't want to stay with your father."

"Hell no, especially not now."

"So." Mom gave me a nervous smile, "I thought you and I could move down there and start over. The condo is only a half mile from a beach and it's warm year round. You're not shy, you'll make friends and find a job and a school and..." she paused.

"What is it?" I asked.

"No one will know who we are Brian. Do you know what I'm getting at?"

"You mean we could be...together?"

"If you'd like. I know I want it, but I'm also the one taking advantage of you."

"No, you didn't. I wanted you mom."

"But I should know better. Point is, it's your decision. But one way or another I want you to come with me. Whether as my son or my lover is your call."

"I think that's an easy decision." I said while looking down between her legs at her still glistening pussy.

"Because the sex was good?" she asked, noticing where I was looking.

"No," I replied placing my hand on her chest. "Because of this. Sex is just a bonus." I gave her a quick kiss. "I do love you mom. You were always more than my mom. You were my best friend and now my best girl."

"I like that." She frowned, "Oh, one thing about the condo, kind of bad news, maybe."

"What's that?"

"Well in case you want time to think about us, it's only a one bedroom."

"So what's the bad news?" I grinned.

"Hopefully it's not." She replied, "But again I'm not forcing you to..."

"Let me get this straight." I held my hand up, "Summer almost year round, beach all day and you all night?" I sighed dramatically. "I only have one thing to say."

"What?"

Putting my arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a hug, I said into her ear. "Life is good Mom, life is good."

Author's note: Another happy couple! Wow, sometimes I feel like some incestuous match maker here. Well I hope you enjoyed my latest effort. Now I always say that we write for free here and our only payment is in votes and comments. This is still true, but being a contest story voting is even more important so please take the time to do so! However, please only vote once. Multiple votes from the same user are erased by the site and many times take the good votes with them. As always thank you for reading my story and your continued support of my work. Many times it's you guys who keep me writing so know your feedback and votes are appreciated. LC68