The Summer of 1960

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

He leaned back for another kiss as he said "Tomorrow night I will come to you again and we will make love until I make you scream with passion."

Oh I have to say that sounded so wonderful. He did leave me all his warm sticky cum on my belly and I tasted it all. Really got me to enjoying it, that's for sure.

I slept naked that night, the first time since I was very small. I wrapped my weary body in the sheet & blanket as I drifted off to sleep with dreams of my blessed Prince Charming.

Apparently I over slept the next morning because my aunt came down stairs as she reached for my shoulder and shook me some to wake me up. "Hey lazy bones get up you're going to sleep the day away" she said.

Ted and Jim where standing right behind her when I opened my eyes. "Oh I guess I over slept, sorry about that" I said.

As my aunt left the rec room to go back to the kitchen Ted sat down on the bed. Jim just squatted next to the bed and they both smiled at me. "How ya feeling Princess?" Ted said quietly.

"Naked" I said as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and then I caught Jim looking at my breast through under the blanket. I just put my arm across my chest as I looked at Jim and said, "Hey no fair peeking."

Ted took my hand and held it in his as we talked. "We're going for a drive into the Loop, do you want to go?" he asked.

"Sounds like a plan but first you guys got to get out of here so I can get dressed" I said as I smiled at them.

Ted leaned down and kissed my forehead as Jim patted my hand and then they were gone.

I grabbed my pajamas from the foot of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I put them back on just long enough to go grab some jeans and a shirt. Jim stuck his head into the stairwell and said, "Ya better hurry or we'll leave with out you Princess".

I slipped into my loafers and grabbed my purse and I was standing in the kitchen door while they were still eating cereal. "Okay you guys here I am let's get this show on the road" I said as I laughed and Jim had milk coming out of his nose. What a funny sight that was.

We walked out the front door and climbed into his roadster. I was pinned between my two hunky cousins. My wonderful Prince Charming and my sweet cousin, every time we stopped at a traffic light Ted squeezed my thigh or kissed me. I just placed my hands on each of their thighs as I said, "How lucky am I to be escorted by two gorgeous men like you?"

Ted and I were all touchy feely all day. On the way home Jim commented that he needed to find a girl friend if he wanted to hang out with me and his brother. I would have been happy to accommodate him but I didn't know anything about a girl and two men. I didn't even approach that subject. I squeezed his thigh as I just put my head on his shoulder.

Ted, looked over at me and said, "Hey what are you doing my Princess?" and he smiled.

"Just trying to keep peace in the family" I laughed.

Ted put his arm around me and pulled my head close to his and said, "Kiss me woman or I will perish and you will never see me again."

I pulled his head over and kissed his ear. "There ya go, no perishing for you Prince Charming" I said as I laughed.

Jim just smiled as he said "So are you moving to Elgin from Miami to live in sin with my brother?"

We all laughed at that. I laughed so hard I almost wet my panties. I held up my hand and told Jim, "No more, I can't laugh any more or I will floor the car".

It was late in the afternoon by the time we got back to Elgin but we didn't go home right away. Ted drove to Jim's old girl friends house and he went in to talk to her while Ted and I sat in the car and necked. After a few kisses Ted took my hand and placed it on his crotch, "See what you do to me Princess? You make me what you with just a kiss."

I squeezed his cock threw his jeans and I felt it jump in my hand.

"M-m-m-m you are so hard my wonderful Prince" I said as I rubbed my hand on his jeans.

"I want to marry you and keep you all to myself. I want you to have my babies" Ted said.

"We can't get married, we're cousins" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

He pulled me to him again as I turned and got on my knees on the seat I put my body between the steering wheel and his chest. His hand went directly down my jeans between my skin and the zipper. It was warm and soft to the touch. He pressed his fingers against the outside of my panties and rubbed my pussy lips as I began to moan.

I closed my eyes as I felt this wonderful sensation in my belly. He leaned down and kissed me as his tongue went in search of mine.

"Princess" he whispered "I love you so much and I DO want you to have my babies, all of them". His eyes were closed as he nuzzled against my breasts. "And when our baby girl is born and you feed her from your beautiful tits I will suck at them too" Ted said against my ear.

I had no earthly idea about how a baby is born or that Mother's nurse them at their breast but I did know I loved the feeling of Ted's lips on my nipples. I placed my hand on the back of his head as I pulled his lips close to my breast.

His hand was still down my jeans but now he was inside of my panties. His finger found its was into my wet slit. "M-m-m-m you are so wet baby girl" Ted whispered to me. "And your sex smells so wonderful I feel like I want to ravage your body right now"

I giggled like a little girl that was having these wonderful feelings for the very first time.

"Can you tell me how a baby is born Ted?" I asked him.

"Well, you know what we felt last night and how I made love with you?" he said as he whispered into my ear.

I shook my head in reply as I listened so closely to what my Prince was saying.

"If I hadn't pulled out when I did, I would have cum inside of you and we could have made a baby. When my sperm and your eggs meet that is what makes a baby, baby girl."

Ted said as he smiled at me. "When you don't have a monthly period that's how you know you're pregnant. After nine months of your belly and your breasts growing then your belly begins to contract and that's what is known as labor. After awhile of that you have a baby, our baby." His eyes were searching my face to get my reaction to what he had told me.

I looked at his handsome face and I smiled as I said "So how long does it take to make a baby my wonderful Prince Charming?"

"Do you want to have my baby? Do you really want to marry me Mag?" Ted said softly.

"I want to make our baby with you Teddy. I want to marry you and stay together with you and our babies for the rest of our lives" I said. His finger tip brushed across my clit and a shiver ran up my belly.

We kissed and shared ourselves with each other the rest of the summer. So many times almost getting caught between my younger cousin or my aunt or uncle, Ted and I had made a pact that we wanted to be together and share our lives as one.

As the end of summer drew near I called my parents and told that them that I wanted to stay with my aunt and uncle. My Mother wasn't at all happy about that but she said I was old enough to know what I wanted to do.

I stayed and as Thanksgiving rolled around the weather was turning cooler. With the big family gathering on Thanksgiving I began to get homesick. I spent most of turkey day in the rec room crying and feeling very melancholy. Ted made his way down stairs when his brother told him I was crying and hadn't been upstairs all day. I didn't see him approach me because I was just focusing on myself.

"Hey my lady Princess" Ted said almost whispering.

I jumped in surprise from his voice. I cried as I laid my eyes on his face. I was shaking because I was crying so hard.

"I....I.....don't want to go home Ted. I want to stay here with you and make a baby" I said as he put his arm around me and held me tight against his chest.

"Who said you have to go home, your Mom or Dad?" he said as he held me to him.

I shook my head from side to side, "Nobody, but I feel homesick. I feel like I want to go home but you are here."

"My baby girl" Ted said as he lifted my face up to look into my eyes. "I love you Mag. Please know that, I only want you to be happy. If being home means that much to you I can let you go. But it's what you have to want."

"I don't want to ever leave you, you are my Prince Charming" I cried as I looked at him.

Ted held me in his arms for a long time that afternoon. Finally Jim came downstairs and said that the turkey was ready and if we wanted to eat we'd better get our asses in gear.

Ted stood up and put his arm around me as we made our way to the dining room.

The big table was set so beautifully it looked like it was right out of a magazine. Uncle Jake was at the head of the table and Aunt Rose was to his left as we walked in.

Deanna and Mary were there with their husbands and 2 kids a piece. Jim and his girl friend were there. John and Kate were there too with Markie. Ted pulled out a chair for me but he remained standing.

"Dad, Mom, everybody" he said. "Can I have your attention for a minute" Ted said.

Everybody stopped talking as they looked over to Ted. Even I turned to hear what he was going to say. Little did I have any idea.....

"As you all know Maggie has been staying with us since last summer. Well we have something to say to you" Ted began. "Maggie and I are in love and we want to be married and have a family." With that he sat down and not a word was said. Even the little ones didn't say anything.

Ted was the first to ask for the turkey to be passed his way. I just turned and stared at him. I leaned over to him as I said "I wish you'd have mentioned this to me"

Uncle Jake spoke up and said "You two do know that you are first cousins don't you? And if you have children they may not be right?"

Deanna and Mary looked at me like I had 2 heads. I was beginning to feel scared.

Aunt Rose spoke up and said "If that is what you two want I don't think any of us should stand in your way."

Jim spoke up and said "Thank God, I am so glad that the cat is put of the bag"

Jerry being too young to really know what was happening said "Cat, I didn't know we had a cat?"

That broke the ice and finally everybody was talking again. Ted put his arm around me right there at the table and pulled me toward him and kissed me right smack on the lips, in front of God and everybody.

After dinner Aunt Rose called me into the kitchen and asked me if I really wanted to do this or if I was pregnant. I told her no that I was having my monthly right now but that Ted had explained exactly where babies come from and how they are born. She seemed shocked when she asked if I hadn't been told the facts of life before and I said no.

"You mean that numb skull brother of mine and your Mother never told you any of that?" I just shook my head no.

We talked for awhile more and then Ted came in and picked me up and twirled me. "You, Maggie Hallaren are going to be my bride. Isn't that wonderful?" He said as he pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled at him as I said "Yes it is and you know something? I don't care what anybody says I love you Ted McGuire". With that I pulled his head to mine and kissed him as hard as I could.

Aunt Rose laughed and told us that she would support us in whatever we wanted to do. Uncle Jake came into the kitchen and mentioned that we should know that the Catholic Church was going to have a problem with us getting married within the church.

Ted still had his arms around as I looked to Uncle Jake and said "Why because I'm not Catholic, but I was christened catholic remember you are my God Father?"

"No Maggie because you and Ted are first cousins, that's why" he said so knowledgably.

I looked at Ted as I began to feel like I was causing so many problems maybe he would change his mind about wanting to marry me.

Aunt Rose spoke up and said "How about we get Jim out of Ted's room so you guys can stay together in there?"

That got my attention. Ted turned to the family room and yelled "Ok Jimmy boy lets get you all moved down to the rec room. Maggie and I are going to sleep together tonight."

Deanna and Mary came running into the kitchen and started on Aunt Rose even as Ted and I stood there they kept saying "You can't possibly mean you and Dad are going to let these kids sleep together and maybe make a baby right here in your house?"

"Well, I'm not turning them out into the cold. They will stay in this home until they want to leave young ladies. So live with it you two" Aunt Rose said to them.

Jim and Ted went up to their room and packed up all Jim's stuff and planted it into the rec room. Before I knew what was happening they had moved all of my things to Ted's room. I had no idea what it even looked like in there it had been off limits to me since I arrived.

Jerry came up to me in the kitchen and kissed my cheek as he said "Can I sleep with you too Maggie? If it will get me out of the basement I'll sleep with you too."

I turned to look at Ted as I just shook my head from side to side. "No Jerry I don't think it works like that" I said as I laughed.

He went stomping out of the kitchen mumbling something about everybody else gets to move out of the basement but him.

The guys fell asleep in the family room with the TV going and Deanna and Mary were with me and Aunt Rose in the kitchen. I was picking the meat off the turkey bones and Deanna was putting the stuffing and veggies in containers for the fridge.

Mary asked me "Didn't your Mom & Dad tell you were babies come from Mag?"

"Nope they didn't, but your little brother sure did" I said as I smiled at them.

Deanna chimed in with "You do know that having a baby is nothing to sneeze at don't you?" I figured she knew what she was talking about since she had 2 so far.

"Yes Dee, I know it's a very responsible thing being a parent" I said. "And I know that having a baby is more than just making one in bed."

Maybe Dee and Mary thought they would scare away from wanting to marry their brother and have his children if they told me enough horror stories about having babies and all with no pain medication. I didn't care what they said I loved Ted with all my heart.

Mary turned to her Mother and asked her "So will Mag still be our cousin or will she be our sister-in-law?" Aunt Rose just shrugged her shoulders as she went about cleaning the kitchen.

When I was done with the turkey I washed my hands and went into the family room to see if anybody was awake yet. Jerry was making like an airplane again and finally Ted turned over and opened his eyes as he said "Mag come here beautiful and sit on my face... ah I mean lap."

As I walked over to him John's foot tripped me and I went face first to the carpet. I was trying to get up when Ted yelled at John "Now look what the hell you did you hurt Maggie." He jumped up to help me stand back up and then he asked me if I was alright. When I reassured him I was fine he turned on John again but this time everybody knew that John had tried to rape me that first night I was there.

Uncle Jake woke up and had to separate the two fighting siblings. Ted kept swinging at John's face and Kate kept asking me if it was true. That John tried to force me to have sex. I was crying again because I was being attacked but nobody could see it but me.

"Yes he did but if it weren't for Ted he would have succeed" I told her.

Kate picked up little Markie and walked out the front door and left John sitting on the floor waiting to be yelled at by his Dad.

Ted took my hand and led me to our bedroom. As we walked into the room he stood at the doorway and said out loud "If anybody, I mean anybody knocks on this door or bothers us they had better have a damn good reason, GOT IT?" and he slammed the door.

I was crying sitting in the middle of the floor. Ted came over and sat down in front of me as he pulled my hands away from my face "Baby girl you are going to be my wife and I love you more than the air I breathe. Here let me change the sheets on the bed and we will share our first night together" he said as he busied himself with sheets and blankets.

I stood up to help him but he told me to just sit down that he wanted to do this for us. So I sat at his desk and just watched him. When the last pillow was covered and the blanket was just right he turned to me and held out his arms and said "Come to me woman, I want to make love with you and make you happy."

As I walked over to the bed he sat down and pulled me into his lap. "I love you so much Maggie. I've been waiting all of my life to find the woman I wanted to marry little did I know she would be my cousin" he said he smiled.

We spent days and nights in that room making love and falling in love all over again.

As Christmas approached, we made plans to fly back to see my parents in Miami. They didn't know yet that we were going to be married.

When the middle of December came and went and I didn't get my monthly I looked at the calendar first before I said a word to Ted. No need to make waves I thought. From what I was counting it looked like I was almost a week late. In the 7 years I'd been having this wonderful package from Mother Nature it's never been that late before.

I thought to myself that I'd just test the waters with Ted and see what his reaction would be.

As we got ready for bed I pulled him to me and said "I have a question for you Einstein.

What would you say if I were pregnant?"

Ted's eyes got big and his jaw dropped about 6 inches and he said "Why are you?"

I just looked at the floor as I sighed "I'm not sure yet, but I'm a week late and I have never had that happen before."

Ted jumped up on the bed and started to bounce like it was a trampoline. "We're gonna have a baby, a baby, me and my baby girl are going to have a baby" he started to get louder and louder.

"S-s-s-s Ted, be quiet" I said. "I'm not sure yet. We can't tell anybody until I'm sure."

So he got back down off the bed and started to whisper the same thing into my ear.

The next thing I knew his lips were on mine and his tongue was pressing against my lips as his hands wandered from my waist to my belly. He stepped back as he looked down where his hands were gliding over my stomach and he got the biggest smile on his face.

"I wasn't sure I wanted a baby yet Princess but I know now I do. I want to have as many babies as God will give us to love and care for, as long as you will be the one having my babies." Ted said as he held me close to him.

I just cuddled up in his arms as we fell asleep. This was the first night that we didn't make love since I had moved into his room with him.

When morning rolled around and Ted got up to go into town to work he turned back to me and said "Find a doctor today and make an appointment baby girl. I don't how long I can keep this secret." He kissed me as he started out the door but then came back for another kiss and another. Each time we both giggled like kids.

When I finally decided to get up and go down to breakfast Aunt Rose was making Jerry and Uncle Jake sandwiches. I thought to myself "Oops I guess I missed breakfast all together."

I asked Aunt Rose where the phone book was that I needed to do something for Ted. She said it was by the phone in the hallway.

I stood in the hallway as I looked up Physicians. I had no idea what a baby doctor was called so I called Ted at work and he said they were called obstetricians. So I hung up from talking to him and asked Aunt Rose if I could use the phone in her room for privacy. She said "Sure dear whatever you need."

I called Dr. Jonathan Bakers office and made an appointment for next Monday morning. Just as I was hanging up Uncle Jake came in and was getting a book off the nightstand. He asked me if I was alright and I started to cry.

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers