The Summer of 1960

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

"Oh great" I thought to myself "Yeah go ahead and tell Uncle Jake that will work"

"Honey, honey take it easy" he said. "It can't be all that bad now."

"Oh yes it can" I said as tears poured over my cheeks.

"Maggie, are you pregnant?" Uncle Jake asked me.

"I think so that's why I called a doctor. I have an appointment next Monday morning." I said as Uncle Jake put his arm around my shoulder.

"How did you know? Did Ted tell you?" I asked him.

"No honey, I'm the Father of 6 kids remember" he laughed.

I smiled through my tears as Uncle Jake just sat and rocked me back and forth. Just as I was getting up from the bed Aunt Rose came through the bedroom door. "Hey you two, what's with the long faces did somebody die?"

Uncle Jake just shook his head as he said "Rose I think you need to talk to Maggie. She has something to tell you, dear"

Aunt Rose said down next to me on the bed and Uncle Jake got up and went out. "Honey what's the matter? Did Ted say or do something he's going to regret?"

"No Aunt Rose it's not Ted. It's me. I think I'm pregnant."

She looked at me and a smile spread across her face from ear to ear. "That's wonderful darling" she said. "Does my son know yet?"

"I told him last night that I thought I might be and he told me to make an appointment with a doctor so that's what I did just now" I said to her.

We were both floating on wings all day. It was only Thursday and we had to go through the weekend before Monday got here. I felt like I just wanted to scream from the roof tops "I'm pregnant with Teddy's baby." But I knew better than that.

When 5:30 finally came and Ted and Jim walked through the door, I ran up to Ted and threw my arms around his neck. I whispered into his ear "I need to talk to you right now in private."

He took my hand as we walked to our room. I ran into the room as I threw myself on the bed as I said as sexy as I could "Come here handsome and make me happy."

Ted stepped out of his shoes and lowered his pants as he unbuttoned his shirt. His cock was already at a full erection. It sure didn't take much for this man to get excited. He

climbed into bed, and lowered his underwear.

I pulled my sweatpants and shirt off as fast as I could. Finally we were both naked as I moved down and took his cock into my mouth. This was something that Ted had taught me, how to please him with my mouth as well as other things.

I ran my lips over the purple head and down the vein on the underside of the shaft. Ted just sighed as his eyes crossed and his head hit the pillow.

"Oh baby girl you know I can't....can't take that" he whispered.

I just chuckled as I continued to please my man with my lips. I let his cock slide from my lips as I licked the shaft from the tip to the base like an ice cream come. I placed my mouth over the head again I took Ted as far down my throat as I could. He put his hand on the back of my head as he push my face down farther on his cock.

"Oh crap baby girl I can't wait any more I need you right now" he said as he lifted my head from his hard cock and he was on his knees in a flash. I lay down on the bed as I opened my legs. "Oh baby you are so beautiful. Your body and your tits are so....so...

gorgeous" he whispered as his cock started to stroke my puss with the fever I could feel as he pushed into my wetness.

The more he pushed the higher I felt my body go as we both were building to a fabulous climax.

He started to move his cock in and out of dripping pussy. "I can't believe how wet you are. Have you been reading your books again?" Ted teased me, referring to the romance novels.

"Nope just thinking about you getting home so I can make love with you" I said as I began to groan.

His cock was stroking against that special spot as my back arched off the bed.

"Oh baby girl" Ted sighed into my ear "Cum for me baby."

I buried my lips against his chest and I began to shake and quiver as the waves of my climax rushed over my body "Ah-h-h yeah right there" I moaned as Ted stroked me to yet another orgasm.

He slowed his stroking as he asked me if I was all right?


"Uh huh....I'm great" I sighed against the side of his face.

When he heard that he said "Oh Gawd, baby girl you feel so good. Your body is so damn hot."

I could hear him moaning into my ear and I just wanted to make him cum. His sighs and moans were so sexy. "Come on sweet man of mine I want to feel you cum in my pussy" I whispered into his ear.

"Ah-h-h yeah, I'm gonna cum for you baby girl" Ted said softly.

He buried his face against my neck as I felt him pound me as he climaxed deep inside of me. He kept moving as I was just about ready to lay back and call it a night. I had no idea he wanted to go for round two.

He stopped moving and pulled himself up onto his knees, his cock still as hard as a rock.

I looked down at his steaming rod and asked him "do you want to do this again?"

"Get up doggie style baby girl" Ted said as he pulled me up. I climbed on my knees and I felt him caress my ass cheeks as he got closer and closer to me.

I put my head on the pillow as my ass was in the air, I could feel his cum sliding out of my cunt and dripping down onto my thighs. He bent over and kissed my cheeks as his hands reached around and softly squeezed my nipples.

"I'm going to put my cock in your pussy baby and you are going to cum so hard" he said as his cock just glided into my wet tunnel.

All I could do was just moan with the sensation of him inside of my pussy. Ted pounded me with his cock as we both came at the same time. I felt his cock jump with ever jolt of his hot cum as he came again and again.

Finally I couldn't stay on my knees anymore as I felt him slide from my wetness. I collapsed onto the bed and Ted onto my back. We both were breathing so fast and hard I didn't think I was ever going to calm down.

Ted rolled off my back and pulled me to him as we cuddled against each other. Finally about 7:00 he whispered into my ear "How about we get some dinner baby girl?"

"Oh that sounds yummy Bear" I sighed as I opened my eyes.

We got dressed and held hands as we made our way to the kitchen. Aunt Rose was just finishing loading the dish washer as she looked and smiled at us. "Well hey you two, we thought you'd fallen asleep" she said as she went to the refrigerator and pulled out two plates of meat loaf and green beans for us.

I was so hungry I didn't even care that it was cold. Ted plopped his fanny into a chair at the kitchen table as he reached across the table and took my hand in his. He mouthed the words "I love you Maggie."

I had my mouth full as I just shook my head up and down. We finished our dinner and I washed the plates as Aunt Rose sat with Ted at the table and talked about what we may have to do to get married in the church. I was not a practicing Catholic so I just didn't say anything. I just had a feeling that the Church wasn't condone our marriage because we were cousins, I didn't really care I just knew I loved Ted and I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life, Church or not. I did know that Uncle Jake and Aunt Rose were really big on the religion thing so maybe Ted would have a problem with it. I just figured that I'd talk to him later about it.

Aunt Rose placed a bowl of ice cream in front of each of us for dessert. Ted looked at me as I took my first spoonful and asked me "Did you get a doctors appointment today?"

I nodded my head and as I swallowed I said "Oh yes I forgot to tell you. It's Monday morning at Dr. Bakers' office on Clover Road."

"Good" he said as he finished his ice cream.

Before we got up to go back into our room Jim came up from the rec room and pulled Ted aside.

"Hey man, you guys really need to get a thicker door or your own place. We could hear every whisper, sigh and moan when you were making love in there" Jim said to his brother as he smiled.

"Well brother dear, if it bothers you then don't listen" he said as he reached to Jim's head and started to get him into a headlock.

They wrestled for a few moments as I just sat at the table with Aunt Rose and shook my head "Well they ever grow up."

"No dear I'm afraid not" she said as Ted brought Jim to his knees right there on the kitchen floor.

"Excuse me gentlemen" I said as both of them looked up at me standing at the doorway.

"I'm going to bed so if one of you guys wants to accompany me then I suggest you get off the floor and do so."

Ted let go of Jim's arm and stood up as we walked upstairs and disappeared into our room.

Ted and I couldn't get married, yes because we were first cousins. I gave birth the following fall to a beautiful baby girl with his dark hair and our family's bright blue eyes. She weighted 7 pounds 10 ounces and is the apple of her Fathers eye. Ted enlisted in the Marines the first of the following year and served 4 years. I was so afraid that he'd be sent to Viet Nam but luckily he was station state side. We now have a set of twins and a baby boy. Aunt Rose and Uncle Jake have sense passed away. John and Kate are now divorced and John is a raving lunatic running all over the greater Chicago area screwing anything that wears a skirt. Jim married Susan and they have 2 little boys. Jerry I'm sad to say is still single but is going to Notre Dane. What his major is I have no idea. Deanna and Mary now have 3 children a piece and still don't consider me as part of the family.

So that is how I lost my virginity in the Summer of 1960.

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers