All Comments on 'The Summer of 2004 Ch. 05'

by NYCSTUD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Written

Not only is the story hot, but unlike many writers around here you show great character development and a fantastic vocabulary. Keep up the great work!

Veritas_AequitasVeritas_Aequitasalmost 15 years ago
Another great one!

I always thought that it was just us girls that had "Daddy Issues". Who would have guessed that porn- err, I mean Exquisitely Crafted Erotic Literature- could be educational :P Thanks for one more pulse-pounding installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

("When the catcher relaxes, the runner slides home)

a great chap. this is the 3rd time you used the phrase 'catcher...slides home'_ The first time you used the word 'pitcher', the 2nd time you used the word '3rd baseman', and now you're writing it as 'the runner'.- wrote it 3 different ways 3 different times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I WISH THAT KNOB HEAD WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP.? HE SOUNDS A RIGHT LITTLE NELLY BOY..... FUCKING GREAT STORY

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Great chapter

Really liked this chapter - better than the last one. On to 6.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

“It’s killing me how we've lost our connection” That line is heartbreaking. Summer of change for Mike. Really raw and really real. Great writing, great storytelling. Hope this Author is still active, somewhere, storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous