The Summer of His Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of his brain was wondering how on earth she got so good at this, the other part didn't give a shit and he just enjoyed the incredible feeling of his own daughter's mouth on his throbbing, aching cock. God, it felt so incredible as she took him deep, her tongue sliding along his hard, throbbing length, and he groaned as she slowly let him slide out of her hot, wet mouth till just the swollen head of his cock was hovering there on her tongue, caressing him. He swore under his breath when he popped out of her mouth, a thin string of saliva still connecting his cock to her lips.

"How bad do you want to cum, Daddy," Hannah asked, looking up at her father as she teasingly slid her hand up and down the length of his saliva coated cock with slow strokes. She could see the tension in his face, tension that was there not because she was giving him a blow job but tense from not having had oral pleasure in a long, long time. She slowly drew her thumb over the smooth, sensitive head of his cock and she smiled when he groaned.

"Hannah, baby, I need to cum so fuckin' bad," he managed, his breathing labored. God, her soft hand felt so good on his cock, better than his wife's ever had. His daughter had pushed him way past the point of no return yet again. His heart was pounding in his chest, slamming against his ribcage with the overwhelming need to fuck his own daughter and there was nothing that could stop him from doing that very act. He was so aroused, so turned on by his own flesh and blood kneeling before him like a whore that another drop of precum started to leak from the tip, trickling down the side of his cock only to be caught by her hand, lubricating his thick shaft even more as she continued to stroke him.

She looked down at her father's thick, hard shaft right in front of her face. Her fantasies had been just that, naughty fantasies about sucking her father's cock while she had been rubbing her swollen clit, but now here she was, on her knees before her father, her eyes fixated on his pulsing cock in her hand, watching as it throbbed in the air, bobbing up and down slightly. She wanted nothing more, at this moment, then to feel her father's cum in her mouth, to taste him, to bring him to the peak of pleasure. She drew her eyes upward and smiled. "Brace yourself, Daddy," she said right before she wrapped her mouth around his cock. She sucked hard, bobbing her head up and down as she took him as far as she could into her mouth, her hand stroking what her mouth couldn't contain. She wanted it all in her mouth and she started sucking even harder, gagging slightly when he hit the back of her throat, looking up at her father's face, tense with unrestrained lust.

Jeremy reached down, pushed her hair back from her face and grabbed hold of the back of her head, holding it and moving it up and down on his cock as his hips started bucking back and forth, gently pushing his rock hard cock deep into his daughter's mouth. He could feel himself getting harder, thicker, the throbbing more intense as precum started to coat her tongue and drip down her throat. He looked down into his daughter's eyes; eyes that use to look at him all innocent like but now were the eyes of a wanton cock slut who couldn't get enough of sucking her own father's cock, the cock that use to fuck her mother, and the cock that had conceived her. But she was no longer his little girl; she was now his fuck toy, his to take pleasure in whenever he chose.

He groaned as her moans sent vibrations through his cock, her hand pumping his saliva coated shaft even harder and he could feel his cum building rapidly, threatening to explode down her throat. Fuck, she could suck cock. She took it so willingly into her mouth, pumping it with her fist and encouraging her own father to pour his hot cum down her throat as so many guys had before. Thank God no one was home to hear them as he moaned and grunted in pleasure as she sucked even harder, her hand jacking him faster.

"Suck it harder, baby. Take me completely into your mouth– Much as you can– Fuck," he grunted as he fisted his fingers into her unruly hair and started to fuck his daughter's face with wild abandon, pushing his big, hard throbbing cock into her mouth as his orgasm started to tighten around the base of his spine. He couldn't believe how fast his own daughter's hot, wet mouth was pushing him closer to the edge. "I'm... gonna... cum... get... re–"

Hannah moaned around her father's cock, taking him deep into her mouth, feeling the smooth head press against the back of her throat with every strong push forward. She heard him call out that he was going to cum and she reached up and grabbed hold of his ass, her fingers digging into the taut, clenching muscles, looking up at him as she sucked him as hard as she could. The last word escaped him on a growl and with one last push of his cock; she felt his body tremble and his cock throb violently as he exploded in her mouth, stream after stream of thick, hot milky white cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat.

She never expected him to have that much cum and she choked just slightly, swallowed, and slurped and sucked, taking everything he had to give her. He seemed to have and endless supply of cum or she just couldn't keep up with his heavy spurts and it started to dribble out of her mouth and onto her breast. She felt his orgasm start to subside and she swallowed the last trickle of cum, slowly let her father's cock slid out of her mouth as she licked his twitching cock clean, making sure she got every last drop. She let the smooth, swollen head pop free of her mouth, a thin string of cum and saliva keeping them joined together, and she licked her lips, catching it and slowly drew her finger across her chin, scooping up the trickle of semen and stuck her finger in her mouth, licking it clean. "Mmmm, you taste so good, Daddy."

Jeremy staggered backwards, completely spent, leaning his hips against her dresser for support, his well-sucked cock no longer hard but still surprisingly long. Stunned and completely entranced, his eyes locked onto his daughter's greedy mouth glistening wet with his semen, watching as she scooped up his cum from her breast and slipped her finger into her mouth, sucking it clean. The daughter he once thought of as demure, shy, inhibited was now the equivalent of a porn star living in his own house.

His heart was pounding in his chest and he drew in several ragged breaths, feeling his heart rate starting to slow and he had a feeling that it was never going to quite return to normal as long as she was around. He reached up and ran a shaky hand over his sweaty face. He had just gotten the best blowjob of his life by his own daughter. "Hannah, where on earth– I mean, how did you... how did you learn how to suck cock like that?"

She looked up at her father as she licked the last of his milky white cum from her finger and sat back on her heels, shrugging her shoulders. Her gaze drifted from his cock to his face. She couldn't believe that she had just sucked her father to orgasm and enjoyed every second of it, more than she should. "I don't know. I sucked boys' cocks before but they were nothing like yours. Yours is so much bigger, so much thicker and I– I couldn't help myself, I just had to suck it so hard and..." Her voice trailed off as her gaze shifted back down to her father's cock, staring at it in all of its magnificent glory.

She could feel that ache again in the pit of her stomach, in her pussy and she slowly let her right hand drift down her belly and between her wide spread legs, her fingers gliding over the swollen lips of her labia, slippery wet with her own arousal, wetter than she had been when she'd fingered her clit. She couldn't believe how wet, how swollen she was and she slipped her fingers between her puffy lips, her creaminess coating her fingers. "Daddy, oh God, Daddy, I'm so fucking wet," she proclaimed, feeling her face start to redden as the f-word slipped out of her mouth.

Jeremy stepped out of his shorts and boxer briefs, kicking them to the side, a pleasing growl escaping him as he watched his daughter's hand once again slip down between her legs to caress her dripping flesh, the reddish-blonde curls at the top of her sex saturated. He stepped closer to her, his cock inches from her face, and reached down to touch her like his lover not his daughter, caressing her swollen breast with his long fingers and pinching her hard nipple. He heard her moan and he paid the same attention to her other breast, tugging on her nipple till it jutted out from her puckered areola before he gently took hold of her arm, easing her to her feet and ushering her over to her bed. "Show me, Hannah, show me howfuckingwet you are," he said, stressing the word that he knew brought embarrassment to her when she said it in front of him. His wife never talked like that, but his daughter did and he loved it. "Now sit back, spread your legs and show me how wet you really are."

Hannah sat down on the edge of her bed, scooting back far enough so she could bring her feet up to the edge of the mattress and let her knees fall apart. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip as she gazed up at her father standing over her and slowly, shyly ran her fingers over her swollen, slippery wet flesh of her labia, parting herself further to her father's gaze. No one had ever watched her play with herself before and the thought excited and embarrassed her at the same time. She could feel how wet she was, wetter than she had ever been for another guy, as her fingers slipped all along her folds, her creamy fluids coating her fingers. She watched as her father knelt in front of her, putting his face right between her thighs, breathing in her scent and she cried out as he stuck his tongue out and lapped up her juices, moaning in pure masculine pleasure as he tasted her, savored her. Her hips jerked at the sudden feel of her father's tongue on her hot, wet flesh. "Daddy! Don't do that. No one's done that before."

Jeremy planted his hands firmly on her hips, holding his daughter to the bed, gazing up at her beautiful face from between her wide-spread thighs. She was so vulnerable in this position, so stunning and he wanted to give her the most pleasure imaginable. And knowing that another guy had never experienced the joy of tasting her sweet pussy only made him want to give her the most amazing orgasm ever. "Trust me, baby girl. Trust your Daddy," he said, his gaze shifting back to the loveliness before him. Her blood-swollen labia and tight little pussy was glistening with her own juices and he stuck his tongue back out, sliding it up and down her pussy lips, lapping up her delicious juices, his lips and tongue working their way up and down the lips of her sex, the inside of her thighs, tasting her everywhere. She tasted better than he could've ever imagined and her taste went straight to his head.

Hannah cried out, fisting her fingers into the bedspread, resting her weight on her forearms as she gazed down at the top of her father's head between her legs as his tongue touched her in places only her fingers had been, where only a couple guys' puny cocks had been. Her pussy was soaked from sucking her own father's massive cock and now his tongue was lapping up those juices, savoring her taste like she had done with him. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip as she tried to suppress the moans that started to escape her. "Daddy, oh God, Daddy..." she moaned, her smooth legs falling even further apart as his tongue and mouth moved even faster, rhythmically, tasting her, teasing her, pleasing her. She reached down and fisted her fingers into his hair as her hips started to lift off the bed, pressing her throbbing, aching pussy harder against her father's wicked, wicked mouth and tongue. "Daddy... make me cum... make me cum!"

"Mmmm," Jeremy moaned in acknowledgment. There was nothing more he wanted than to make his daughter cum, taste her on his tongue, and he pressed his face tight against her pussy, moaning so she could feel the vibrations through her clit, her pussy lips as he pushed his tongue inside her. He could taste her juices as they started to flow and he clamped his arm over her hips, holding her in place as her hips started to writhe. He worked her tight little pussy over and over again and again with his experienced tongue, touching her in places and ways she'd never felt, eager to make his own horny daughter cum all over his face. He could hear her cries as they got louder and louder and he tightened his grip on her hip, holding her still the best he could as she started to shake and buck uncontrollably.

"Fuck, Daddy, oh fuck," she cried, digging her heels into the edge of the mattress as her muscles started to tighten and her body started to shake. Her orgasm was hitting her harder, faster than she expected but then she never expected her father to be the one bringing her to that orgasm, to have his tongue buried so deep inside her wet pussy, or his lips tugging on her swollen clitoris as he flicked the tip of his tongue over it, licking her creamy juices from her most private parts. She fisted her fingers into the bedspread, her hips writing under her father's strong hold as he clamped his mouth down onto her vulva and fucked her with his tongue, slurping and sucking as he devoured her pussy, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

"Daddy... Daddy.... fuck... fuck... I'm gonna... cummmm..." Her whole body started to shake and she felt her juices gush from her pussy so fast that she didn't even realize it was happening and she screamed. "Daaadeee!" Her heels slipped from the edge of the bed as her legs gave out under her but still he continued, his tongue pushing deep inside her sopping wet pussy, stroking her, tasting her, making her gush in his mouth over and over again, his strong hands holding her in place even as her body bucked and strained against them as she tried to get free, tried to break away from the unbearable pleasure he was inflicting on her. "Oh, fuck! I can't believe you just did that!"

Jeremy slowly licked the last of her creamy nectar from her dripping pussy as the last wave of her orgasm rolled through her trembling body. He raised his head from between her thighs and released his hold on her hips and softly caressed her quivering thighs as she lay panting and gasping for air, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. He drew his tongue over his lips, savoring the taste of her as he slowly got to his feet. His cock was semi-hard, bobbing in the air as he straightened. He looked down at his daughter, splayed out on the bed like a whore needing to be fucked; her legs spread wide, the bedspread wet under her, her hair spilled out around her head, her pale blue eyes full of untamed lust looking up at him. Her mother hadn't looked at him like that in a long, long time. His daughter was so much more arousing, so much hotter and more beautiful than her mother ever could be.

Hannah raised herself up onto her elbows, pushed her damp hair back from her face and gazed up at the man standing over her, the man that had just given her the most amazing orgasm in her life. A fine sheen of sweat covered his body and she could see her juices that dampened his chin. She slowly drew her bottom lip into her mouth, her legs lazily rubbing together. He looked so fuckin' hot standing there. Her father was gone, now he was just a man, a man with a huge cock that she wanted to feel inside her again and again and her gaze drifted down to that cock. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me with that huge cock," she begged, not believing the words that had just come out of her mouth. She never talked like that, never used the f-word so freely, but then she never thought she'd be lying here on her bed naked with her own father standing over her and the lingering taste of his semen on her tongue. "Fuck me hard until I scream."

He reached down and wrapped his hand around his semi-hard cock and gave it a firm stroke, feeling it pulse in his hand. He wanted nothing more than to bury his cock deep in his daughter's tight, wet pussy but he wanted her to beg him for it, beg him like the cum slut he was going to turn her into. "Talk to me, Hannah, like you talk to the boys. Tell me what you tell them, beg me like you beg them, act with me like you act with them, but be prepared for amuchbetter time. When you can get daddy's cock completely hard, then you'll get fucked. One rule, though. No touching it."

She shifted her gaze up to his face, her pale blue eyes locking with his. She shifted her weight to her left forearm as she slowly started caressing her body with her right hand. She cupped her breast in her hand, squeezing it and molding it for his visual inspection, rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, tugging on it until it was hard and standing out from her breast for him. "Do you want to play with my breasts and suck on my nipples, Daddy?" she asked, watching the expression change on his face, watching as his eyes started to darken with lust.

Her hand drifted down her body, caressing her soft skin. "Do you want to kiss my body, Daddy? Lick my skin, touch me like no father should touch his daughter?" She once again drew her feet up to the edge of the bed as her fingers drifted down the swell of her belly and she let her legs fall even further apart so he could see how wet she was, her skin glistening with her fluids. She reached down and parted her swollen lips further with her fingers, opening herself to him, feeling her slippery juices coat her fingers.

Her gaze drifted down to his cock, watching as it bobbed in the air, slowly getting harder, thicker. She ran the tip of her finger around her tight entrance. "Do you want tofuckmy tight little pussy, Daddy? Do you want to stretch me open, feel my hot, tight cunt grabbing at your cock?" She moaned as she pushed one finger, slick with her own juices, inside her pussy, clamping her pelvic muscles down around it. "Ooooo, so tight, Daddy. So wet. So hot." She watched as her father's cock throbbed, semi-erect now. She wanted him completely erect, rock hard and dripping precum. She looked up and him as she pushed her finger in deeper slowly drawing it out of her dripping pussy and brought it, glistening wet up to her mouth, and slowly licked it clean. "Taste so good, Daddy."

Jeremy groaned. He wanted to do all of that to her and then some. He was unable to tear his eyes off of his own daughter as she behaved like a wanton slut, begging him to fuck her, watching as she licked her own essence off her finger. His cock was throbbing but she didn't have him fully erect.

Hannah stared at her father's cock. She wanted, needed it deep inside her aching pussy. "Oh, God, Daddy," she moaned, her voice trailing off as she quickly jammed her hand between her legs again. This time she use two fingers to part her blood-swollen labia, her middle finger zeroing in on her well sucked, sensitive clit, rubbing herself, her fingers slippery with her own juices. She was so tender down there that her hips jerked under the touch of her own fingers but she rubbed anyway. "Fuck, Daddy...I want your cock...I need your cock...Fuck me..." she panted, her glistening fingers moving even faster, her hips arching off the mattress.

Her eyes were focused on his hardening cock as it raised rapidly, its girth and length increasing before her eyes, the veins pulsing and skin tightening around it as it got harder and harder. She wanted it inside her so bad that she started rubbing her clit even harder, her hips starting to buck as her orgasm started to rip through her. "Oh, fuck, Daddy...fuck...I'm cumming..." she panted. "Oh...gawd...fuck me..." Her whole body quivered and shook as her juices gushed from her cunt, running down the crack of her ass to soak into the bedspread, the stain growing in size as her pussy spasmed, pushing out another heavy flood.