The Summer of His Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her as she leaned forward, sticking her tongue out to lick up the creamy white semen and her own juices before they had a chance to drip off the end of his cock. He groaned as she slowly licked every inch, taking her time, making sure she got it all before she turned her attention to his testicles, licking them clean and sucking their juices off of them. He hissed through gritted teeth when she returned her attention to his cock, looking up at him with lust-filled pale blue eyes as she engulfed the entire length of his cock in her hot, wet mouth, sucking him deep before slowly letting him slide back out until he popped free of her lips. He watched insolently as she licked her coral colored lips, catching the last drop of semen that clung to them.

Hannah could feel his semen starting to trickle out of her and she reached down between her legs and scooped it up with her fingers, slipping them into her mouth and sucking the saltiness that was him and the muskiness that was her off of them, savoring their flavor that was going to become all too addicting. "Mmmm, Daddy, we taste so good," she moaned as her fingers popped free of her mouth. She reached down and gathered up another strand of thick, creamy white, bubbly fluids and brought her fingers back up to her mouth, smiling at her father as she stuck them back into her mouth, sucking them clean once again like the whore that he had turned her into.

"Come here and let me taste," Jeremy said as he reached down and wrapped his hands around her upper arms and pulled her up to her feet.

She straddled his lap, settling her ass that still bore the red marks from his hand onto his thighs, smiling around her fingers as he slowly pulled them from her mouth.

He shoved his fingers into her hair and kissed her in a kiss that was far from a loving, chaste brushing of the lips. It was a passionate kiss, their lips locked, tongues swirling together as he tasted his salty semen mixed with the delicious taste of his daughter's pussy. He groaned as she curled her fingers into his hair, kissing him back, moaning as their tastes filled each other's mouths. He broke the kiss and looked up into the face of the woman that was no longer his daughter, but the woman that had just become his lover, his secret lover. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled back onto the bed, taking her with him and tucking her alongside his sweaty body. He held her against his side, stroking her sweaty skin with a loving caress as he pressed his lips to her forehead. "I love you, baby," he whispered, as they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Their illicit, incestuous affair continued for the rest of the summer.

Throughout the week, Hannah would come by his office at the bank during his lunch hour and he would draw the blinds, lock the door and bend her over his desk, fucking her tight pussy from behind. And on the weekends, after Claire went to the country club, they would fuck each other senseless on his bed, not even bothering to hide the stains on the expensive sheets. They would try to avoid eye contact at the dinner table while all three of them were eating, but after Claire went upstairs for the night, downed a sleeping pill or two, he would fuck his daughter downstairs, her screams of pleasure not even rousing his wife from her drug induced sleep, even fucking his daughter in her own room, the headboard banging against the wall.

Nothing was off-limits as they explored and exploited each other's fantasies, bringing each other the most pleasure imaginable day after day, night after night. During the wee hours of the morning, Jeremy would leave his daughter's side to slip into bed beside his snoring wife, the scent of Hannah's pussy on his face and cock and a satisfied smile on his lips. And when it came time to take Hannah to the airport, with a heavy heart he kissed and hugged his daughter good-bye, not knowing or even asking if she was coming home for the holidays.

Even if she didn't, he would always remember the best summer of his life.