All Comments on 'The Sun on my Skin Ch. 02'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
MoondogAUMoondogAUalmost 8 years ago
Thanks, look forward to continuation.

Thanks Sue, another great story and lovely characters. You are my favorite author on Lit, and really look forward to your next contribution and the continuation of this story.

mtnman6999mtnman6999almost 8 years ago
Great Read.

Jeez! Tina gets slammed again! No really, great story line, twists and turns with a happy ending. Hey maybe Tina gets hers' in chapter #3. Hint Hint!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 8 years ago
Perspective

You are such a bold writer, to turn away from Jojo and Martha in this episode and not even let the perspective remain to be with Tina, but choose someone new. Great plot, superbly narrated and very convincing psychologically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Again you've given us a remarkable story. My gosh, Sue, what abeautiful, loving gift. But my heart breaks for Tina. Why, oh why must you break Tina's heart yet again. Hopefully she'll find happiness in the next chapter. Of course, perhaps Tina is just one of those exquisitely gougeous female ninja warriors who are gifted with the ability to help women struggling with srxual orientation to find thrir hearts fulfillment. Maybe that's enough fir Tina, but I'd sure like to know she's ecstatc & happy with her life.

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 8 years ago

Poor Tina, always a bridesmaid, never a bride :( Maybe third time lucky?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All I can say is.....

Chapter 3 please

moyaroomoyarooalmost 8 years ago
More, please

Wow I must admit I did see the end result early (we were supposed to, right?) Poor Tina for sure, yet Tina has more integrity than the next ten people combined - even (especially?) if the next ten were all vicars.

We await, albeit without an ounce of patience, the next installment.

THANK YOU!!!

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 8 years ago
19 pages....

I don't want to wait for you to write more... I'm impatient and I want to know what happens now. :)

Once again you have weaved an amazing story. Eliciting so many emotions. Anger... Sadness... Love... Heartbreak... It's all there in black and white painting a wonderful picture with thousands of colors.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Tina finally finds her soulmate.

Another 5 star rating... But that's nothing new. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, wow Sue, another brilliant piece of writing, your story progression and character development is just wonderful, one really cares about the people in your stories. Naturally 5*, can't wait for the next part, please get it out ASAP and please let Tina have some happiness, she deserves it, first dumped by Alex, then Jo-Jo, and then to step aside so Jan can have her `family' she has more integrity than another. You are without the best author on these pages, keep it up.

ScattySueScattySuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
There will be Chapter 3

However, I am in the middle of writing a sequel to 'A Gift from Mother Christmas' so please bear with me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely story

Beautiful love story from beggining to end. I loved the intensity and chemistry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What about Tina

When will Tina find her lost love, she is lost every time she think she found love that person finds another because they were confused. What turmoil Tina goes through to say she is a lesbian and try to find love but it is thrown back in here face. It would be nice to see Tina with a special women that would love who she is a caring, thoughtful and loving person.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 8 years ago
Once more...

...an excellent story from ScattySue. I think the thing I like most about your stories, Sue, is that the characters could so easily be real people, they live, they breathe, they go through and survive all the up-and-down crap that most of us experience at times during our lives. I must congratulate you on the skilful way you handled little Tilly's dialogue. So many writers give very small children dialogue that is sickeningly saccharine---you have got it exactly right, childlike yet true to life. Once more... five-star congratulations.

Brian

Andrea_EAndrea_Ealmost 8 years ago
Exceptional

Sensual and very touching, and definitely up to your customary high standards. I wish I could write with your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! Pussy licking Hot!

Hallo ScattySue, "The Sun on my Skin, part 2". I've read your story twice, so I feel as if I know the characters personally and Sue love, you have written another beautiful romantic lesbian love story,,, to add to a small but growing list of lesbian sex stories, here at Literotica that is worth reading, most of which is right here on your webpage!!

Five Stars and Two Hot Orgasms,,, yes I did...

Thanks for sharing love,

Gay Kat.

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 8 years ago
Excellent writing...

Albeit with a somewhat long-winded and incredibly unbelievable plotline. I can't buy that after everything Jani has felt and is feeling for Tina she'd just do a total 180 in 10minutes flat because someone else confesses her "potential" feelings for her.

If we're gonna play nit-pick theatre isn't Tanwen a total hypocrite? Getting with a cheater and liar because she couldn't trust another one, she says it best herself, trust is key, no?

Anyway, Tina is better of if you ask me, hopefully third time's the charm and she'll be done playing the unrealistic role of mother Teresa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars!!

Totally loved it. I feel bad for Tina though. Please give her a solidly loyal girlfriend in the next installment.

RPGerRPGeralmost 8 years ago
Very Good Follow Up

I really liked this, and I especially liked to see that Tina is growing up. Those may not be the right words, but she is changing from manipulating for her own wants to genuinely caring. Like others, I now look forward to Tina finding a love of her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next story

Five stars for this Excellent story and I hope we don't have to wait nearly a year for the next chapter.Like to know what happened to Jani & Tan and her family.And will Tina find someone to make her happy?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stopped half way sadly...

... it was just looking to much like it was gonna be Tan&Jan together... so I skipped to the end, and of course it is... I'm not going to finish this until another gets released and Tina actually gets to be with someone. I like her, and I'm already tired of seeing her get hurt by people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

Hallo Sue,

I already read three of your stories (and I am eager to read a lot more of them). I like your style of writing and how you develop your characters. I also like, that you include foreign languages like German (not here but in the first part and other stories).

But I also have mixed feelings about this story, and the first part too. The problem is, I wasn't able to enjoy it as much, because I felt so sorry about Tina.

In movies I often prefer it, if there is no happy end or if there are alternative endings on a DVD I often think they would be better than the "And-they-all-lived-happily-ever-after"-ending. But your story is different. I really wish that Tina is going to find the love of her life, but the downsite might possibly be, that that would be the last story about her.

So I am waiting for chapter 3 and the others who might come. For this one, 5 stary by the way :-)

-Greetings Duriel

jpb531jpb531over 7 years ago
5 stars!

But dear lord poor Tina! I'm with everyone else who hopes Tina finally gets to be the bride. Keep up the great work!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I am sure this is a good story, but 19 pages is a little long for me to read, I am just saying I do not have the time time to read all the pages I read up to page 8 then skipped to the end, maybe next time you can break it up into 3 stories with 6 pages each with the last being 7.

I do hope Tina does find true love

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...

I love the length of your stories!!

Cant wait for the next brilliant chapter :)

SamG33SamG33about 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I do love the length of your stories and I loved the lust/love build up!! I couldn't believe that Tina was doing exactly the same thing as with Jojo so I foresaw she was going to lose out again. I do think that Tan and Jan certainly suited each other better. However I look forward to more of Tina's adventures!! 😉 Keep writing and thank you for sharing with us. I just finished reading all your stories once again and I truly enjoyed all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story, but poor Tina

I just wish Tina could also find love and be happy she's seriously been though so much shit. However I really do love your story and do wish to read the continuation..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not long enough!

There is so much missing-- the return to work, and whether Tina takes their getting together as well as she believed they would (as deep inside she may have hoped Janice and Tanwen would have talked and agreed to remain good friends, freeing Janice to return to Tina), how Tanwen's legal husband deals with her lesbian relationship (will he try to take the children), etc., etc.

The folks who complained that it was too long apparently have the attention span of gnats. The best length for your stories would be something along the line of "write until the story is complete. Then stop writing."

Or rather, then start writing another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not good enough

the story started well buh ended the way I didn't expect,I mean its so unfair for tani,y does she have to always sacrifice her love,when she is the one that see the woman first ,sowi buh I had to skip the story so many times cause I was so pissed....I wanted to read your other stories buh with this # the sun on my skin#i just lost hope in your story,sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wanted Tina and Janice to end up together

but they didn't.

I'm sharing my symphaty with her.

Damn. Just damn.

Frustrating ugh.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Definitely sequel-worthy

Lovely & very well written story with several unexpected plot twists; looking forward to sequel A with Janice & Tanwen (& family) and their growing relationship. Maybe, if all goes well, perhaps Janice comes into a small unexpected inheritance that lets her try IVF? Then sequel B with Tina's next relationship; maybe something outside the office, another swimmer or someone she meets at a club? Kudos to Tina for stepping back & bringing Janice & Tanwen to their next step but her fishing unsuccessfully off the company pier twice is not a good trend; just saying.

winterreisserwinterreisserover 6 years ago
Patience fellow readers

It takes a lot of time and effort to write good original stories not to mention the effort and time that decent editing takes and I rarely get it right 100% the first time around not to mention then the 'tooing and throwing' that goes on as the edit goes on.

I you want 'quickies' of stories then look for another writer who is good but I think you will be unlucky!

luvinglesluvinglesover 6 years ago

Love the story but poor Tina! Hope she finds love and reciprocity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This story and the first chapter and both quite amazing. Tina basically doomed herself in chapter 1, but she's the hero here: giving up her chance for love in order to give her friends the live they both desperately wanted but never had considered. Here's hoping chapter 3 finds Tina falling in love with a nudist lesbian and they end up traveling all over the world together. Or, at least, make sure she's given a happier ending that she's had so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's like that

THE LARGE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DON'T WONDER ABOUT THEIR SEXUALITY,at any point!THEY SIMPLY KNOW VERY WELL to whom they are sexually attracted(and also THE VERY LARGE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE HETEROSEXUALS)!So,STOP TELLING BULLSHIT like "who hasn't, at some point wondered about their sexuality?" because YOU ARE CLEARLY WRONG!

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Annon

To the anonymous bellow this. You are if course entitled to your opinion, but stop spouting utter crap and being vile towards the authors . for some it is not black and white as you make it out to be.

bravebombadierbravebombadierover 5 years ago
Heart warming

A wonderful story, so very well written.

You really shouldn't keep me up all night reading on my laptop, it's not good for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed your story and look forward to your next instalment. Please take no notice of the bad mouthing below. Clearly, they have been lucky in their narrow little bubble. There is no need for that sort of abuse. Things change in a persons life, the characters in this story hopefully have a happy life now after all their problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Workplace romances

I don’t know what the laws in England are but here in the US a supervisor bedding a lower ranked employee could be in a world of trouble. Maybe Tina needs to look elsewhere for a girlfriend.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 5 years ago
An intricate, well-weaved tale

I love your careful development of the character of your characters and the realistic emotional reactions they show us.

I guess I don't agree about the majority of commenters who wish Tina had gotten the girl in the end. Frankly, I found her pushy, deceptive and needy. Can you imagine being the one invited unawares to a naturist resort as Jojo was? Or having Tina show up uninvited to Jake's rugby match intruding on a family outing? No, that was inappropriate. I hope Tina finds the woman she's meant to be with at some point, but she simply can't keep trying to force square pegs into round holes as she repeatedly did. I was so glad to find that she'd done the right thing by stepping out of the picture to allow Janice and Tanwen to spend some needed time resolving their feelings for each other. I thought it was a selfless act on her part and a redemptive moment for her and I found myself cheering her on at the end.

One tiny quibble: Was I the only one who found Tanwen's verbal idiosyncrasies ("So it did", etc) a bit overdone and distracting? I do confess I found the insertion of Welsh phrases and words nothing but charming, though.

All told, another stellar effort, Sue. I never fail to be moved by your stories. I hope you'll keep writing forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you

bugger; that sand in my eyes, great that Florence inclusion too. Thank you for writing and sharing, this could be my favourite story here.

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 3 years ago

I agree with PuggyWishbone and don't understand the "poor Tina" comments. She was a shit person, pursuing her direct reports, misleading and lying to her "friends", and chasing after a married woman. You would have thought that after the ordeal with Jojo blew up in her face she would have thought twice about going after another subordinate, let alone going after a married one after she was cheated on by Alex. At least she recognized that she and Janice had different desires and needs in a relationship and stepped aside, so I will give her that and perhaps that's the beginning of a change in her.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Tilly is sooooooooo cute, a perfect sweer cuddle girly ........ Coming out must be the hardest ever, not only in virtual spaces ....... Tina , yeah great body good looking intelligence good job and sone goodies on top is not that I asy to find a true love and again not only virtual ....... But from a lesbian girl a bit more senses finery thinking patience empathy and some more, shouldn't unexpected characteristics or? ...... Sue unfortunately only 5 stars

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Wow…I am looking forward to part 3… don’t listen/read to the nasty comments… your a great writer Sue!

Kind regards

Ri4f

CupidCupidCupidCupid6 months ago

What a beautiful story! Just want to say that I echo all the comments and looking forward to reading the next chapter. Just hope Tina finds love!

Bluesea00Bluesea0031 minutes ago

Lovely end , mahy be a bit too rushed. Including a new partner at the family and coming out to the chilldren all at the same time might be more dramatic. However characters are lovely and feelings very well explained, congrats cariad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES