The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, this is just for fun," Megan said. "Like extreme sports."

"You know, it's just not my thing."

"I don't know about that, David," Megan said. "You were getting a boner in the pool."

"He had a big one on the patio," Danielle said. "He was embarrassed. It was cute."

"See David, you're up for this big time," Megan said. "You just don't want to admit it."

I contemplated my predicament. Danielle and Megan continued talking but I couldn't hear them anymore. The late afternoon sun was stabbing into my forehead like a steel blade, sweat was building up on my eyebrows, until all at once it splashed out and into my eyes, blinding me. I turned away wiping the salty brine from my face and looked back to the house and the shade and I saw Amber appearing at the patio door, stepping out and carefully closing it behind her. She was carrying a tray of vegetable snacks and a plush white towel. She set the tray down on the coffee table and walked toward the pool.

"We'll talk about this later," Megan whispered.

"Hey everybody. Hey there, David. Anybody hungry? I'm starving!"

"Hey Amber," I said smiling, not even trying to hide the relief on my face.

Amber was wearing the same short, wispy and ruffled white cotton skirt from last night's dinner, very low riding, with her thin white panty straps again visible at her hips. Up top she wore something new; a cornflower blue henley style tee with cap sleeves and six or seven little pearlized buttons leading all the way down to the middle of her belly. The tee was undersized and form fitting. She had three of the buttons undone and was showing off her cleavage to a great effect. Amber was not wearing a bra and her nipples were sitting up high and poking out against the fabric. She had bamboo platform sandals with single two-inch peach-colored straps to secure her sexy little feet. Her toenails were painted a frosty peach color to match her shoes.

"I had such a nice nap! I'm not at all sleepy anymore. Not at all," she smiled at me.

"Good for you, Amber," Megan said. "It's four in the afternoon."

"You lost your bikini bottom, Megan. It's floating over there by mom."

"I know that Amber," Megan said, shaking her head. "Okay, show's over now. Everybody can relax. Amber to the rescue."

"Okay girls, lets not fight," Daniele said. "She just didn't tie it tight, that's all, Amber. I told you that might happen, Megan."

I got up from the pool and Amber handed me the towel she was holding. We walked over to the patio furniture and sat down. There were only three chairs all curved around the coffee table. Someone was not getting a seat. Megan gabbed her purple bikini bottom and climbed out of the pool, water was beaded and dripping off her bare brown bottom. She bent over with her back to us and made a production of putting her bikini bottom on. Danielle waded toward the pool steps.

"David, don't think for a minute you're going to get away without telling me everything," Amber whispered.

"It's a pretty crazy story."

"I can only imagine."

I looked at her and smiled. "Get away as soon as you can," I whispered.

"I will."

Megan strolled over next to us, grabbed her robe and put it on, cinching it tight at her waist. She took the final seat, slouching down and crossing her legs, with one bare foot propped up on the edge of the coffee table. Amber looked at Megan and moved the plate of food to the other side of the table.

"You should have seen David swimming," Megan said. "Like a torpedo through the water. Like a big giant cock fucking the water." She was trying to shock Amber or maybe just offend her sensibilities.

"Sounds sexy," Amber said, smiling at me, not blushing at all.

Megan looked at Amber. "What's the matter with you? Did you finally get laid last night? You sound different."

"Last night? Absolutely not."

"Yeah? Well, mom says you didn't get home until sometime late this morning."

"Alison had car trouble."

"You know what? I don't really care." Megan said.

All three of us were quiet now, munching on fresh baby carrots and broccoli from the snack tray. Danielle was standing next to us watching, hands on her hips.

"Okay, I'm going to go in and get changed," she said. "Thanks for the swim, David. I hope you had fun. We'll have to do it again soon."

I nodded. "Absolutely."

"Megan, make a date with David." She winked at me and went into the house.

"What are you, mom's secretary now?" Amber said.

She had a little piece of chewed carrot on her bottom lip. If we were alone I would have leaned over and flicked it away. Instead, she swiped at it with her forefinger and put it in her mouth, looking at me and sucking on her finger.

"I like the color of your fingernail polish, Amber. Looks like tangerines."

"Frosted peach," Amber said, holding her hand out for me to see. "Same as my toes." She lifted one long toned leg away from the table and up into air, twisting her foot, showing off her toes. I could see her white thong panties between her legs.

"This is really boring," Megan said.

"You can always leave if you're bored." Amber said.

"Why are you flirting with David? He's not interested in you, Amber. He wants to make another date with mom."

"We'll see."

"We will see!" Megan said. "David, how about tomorrow afternoon? Same as today."

"I don't know. Just before I came over I found out I may have a new assignment. I may be leaving town."

"When?" Amber said.

"Not sure. Maybe not for another week. All depends on where I go. Right now the two options are London or Paris."

"Paris! I've never been to France," Amber said. "I would love to go to Paris, David!"

"Are you crazy? He's not taking you, Amber. It's his job."

"I'm just saying. Paris! That would be awesome. Talk about romantic."

"Hello? Planet earth calling Amber. Time to wake up." Megan said.

"So when do you find out, David?"

I told her I should get another email this evening detailing both jobs and that I could decide then which one I was interested in.

"So, if you're not leaving for another week, why not make a swim date for tomorrow?" Megan said. "I don't think my mom's too happy Amber cut today's fun short."

"You were the one splashing in the pool making everything about you, Megan."

"Not true, Amber."

"I want to get the details of my trip before I make any plans," I said. "I'll text you tonight, Megan."

"Whatever, David. Just make up your mind one way or the other," Megan said. "I'm outta here. I want to get out of this wet suit."

Megan got up and walked toward the house. She pulled the strings at the sides of her bikini bottom and let it fall. At the door she removed her top and tossed it back at me. She twirled showing herself, her hands cupping her breasts.

"Remember this, David? Remember all of me?"

Amber didn't seem at all fazed.

"Bye, Megan," she said.

Megan was gone now and for the moment at least Amber and I were finally alone. She reached half-way across the space between our chairs, her hand waiting in the air. I reached over to hold her hand. She was warm and a little moist. She scratched my palm with her fingernails.

"Just whisper David. So no one hears. No one can see us holding hands."

"Not even from the window?"

"Nope. Just our heads from the window and your profile from the door."

"Unless they come outside."

"Right. Unless they come outside."

"I've missed you, Amber."

She looked at me. Then looked away.

"Don't look at me, David. Just look ahead at the pool."

"Why?"

"Because I'm about to burst into tears!"

"Amber?"

"I've missed you too, David. If you look at me again or say anything nice to me, I know I'll start crying."

She squeezed my hand until it hurt.

"Nothing's wrong, then?"

"No, David. . . I'm just being me. All of a sudden I'm emotional. I can't help it. I want to get out of this crazy place," she whispered. "Can't we just go to your house and be together?"

"Not unless you want everything out in the open."

"Okay, okay," Amber sighed. "I can settle down. Just no more looking at me. Or saying anything nice. I'll slap you if you do. Don't think I won't, David," she laughed softly.

"Or thump me in the chest?"

"That's right, David. I'll thump you right in your chest."

I closed my eyes and saw her straddling me in the morning light, thumping my chest with her palm, her green eyes blazing.

"I believe you."

"I know you do," she smiled.

I was cheating. I saw her smiling from the corner of my eye.

"So what's the plan?" I said.

"Same as always. After they go to sleep I sneak out and we spend the night together."

"You know, things are going to explode pretty soon. It's not possible for them not to."

"What do you mean?"

"The way everything's headed. It's a time bomb Amber. Your mom and Megan. . ."

I didn't know what to tell her. How much would she even want to know?

"I know my mom and Megan. I know them David. You don't have to say it. They want to break us up. Before they even know we're together."

"Exactly."

"I've got my ears and eyes closed to them. I'll just go to my bedroom, close the door and take another nap. You should take one too because I plan to keep you up all night."

"All night?"

"You promised me at least four hours."

"I thought I said for hours? You know, not the number."

"Sorry, no backing out now."

We finally looked at each other. She was smiling again. At least for now. I told her I should go, that we were pressing our luck by my staying so long. That Megan or her mom would soon enough come out and see us talking like best friends. Then things would get figured out in a hurry and the bomb would explode.

I leaned in and kissed her. A soft kiss turning hard and deep. A catch your breath and kiss again with extra passion kiss. When I stopped for a brief second to rest my head against hers, she moved in, grabbing my lower lip between her teeth, she held me there, not biting me but holding on to me and not letting go, looking into me with her eyes flaring she breathed hungrily, she was growling into my mouth. When she let me go she whispered in my ear: "I'm going to make you bleed for me tonight, David. Just a little bit, darling, just enough to taste your blood."

* * * *

The sun was about to set when I woke from my nap. My phone's alarm letting me know it was ten minutes to nine. I had two texts from Amber and an email from Katie. The first text came in at seven with Amber telling me she was almost asleep and I better be as well. The second at eight-thirty saying she would be here between nine-thirty and ten.

I had a shower and a shave and dressed again. Shaving with my father's old double-edged safety razor relaxes and refreshes me. I shave most mornings and most evenings as well, even if I'm not going out or expecting company.

Amber was already knocking softy at my door. My phone buzzed as I was stepping down the stairs. I was reading the text as I opened the door.

"Hurry up! I'm here!" It read.

"Get my text, honey?" Amber said. "I've been waiting here for seconds! Way to keep me waiting."

She had a good-sized suitcase on wheels with her, holding it close to her side. She let the handle go and stepped in to kiss me. Her tongue pushing into mine.

"Looks like you're packed to stay awhile."

"I'm not planning on leaving," she said.

She rolled the suitcase in, set it aside, and walked over to my couch. She sat down and crossed her long toned legs. Her legs were shiny and silky smooth in shades of pink and orange spotlighted by the setting sun. She was wearing the same outfit as before: short wispy white skirt, tight blue tee. She patted the cushion next to her.

"Get over here, David. We need to talk."

I sat down next to her.

"I just had a good talk with my mom. I told her we're together now, David."

"What did she say?"

"She yelled at me and told me to get out."

"She threw you out of the house? You call that a good talk?"

"We were in the kitchen. She was just saying to leave the kitchen. That she didn't want to hear what I was telling her. But it amounts to the same thing. I can't go back to that house and everything that goes on there."

"I don't think you should go back."

"If you don't want me living here, David. I'll go stay with Alison."

"You already talked to her?"

"No, David. I was hoping I could stay here."

"You can stay here, Amber." I rubbed two fingers on her knee.

"Good answer, David. That's all I wanted to hear."

She reached down to my fingers at her knee, moving my hand slowly up her leg to the hem of her skirt and then underneath and all the way up past her hip and through the top of her skirt to the white panty strap above.

"Pull my panties down, David. Tear them off. I don't want them anymore. I'm all done with panties for the night."

She lifted her bottom off the cushion and I slid her panties off. Delicate white lace panties that matched her skirt. She stood up and dropped her skirt to the floor and stretched herself, her hands high above her head. Then she straddled me wearing just her henley style blue tee. Her nipples were hard and poking against the fabric.

"I like the color of your shirt, Amber. Cornflower blue. That's one of my favorite colors."

Amber unbuttoned two more buttons. I'm pretty sure it was just two.

"You want to see my nipples, David?"

She backhanded the fabric at her cleavage and stretched it down, her bare breasts popping out and over her hands, pert and puffy and inches from my face. Amber has perfect rosy red nipples. Tender but resilient to my touch.

"It's maya blue, honey. Not cornflower. Now suckle on my nipples, David. Nurse on them like you mean it. . . There you go. That's it baby."

I stopped the suckle to kiss each nipple, first one and then the other, pausing between them just long enough to ask her what exactly is maya blue? And how is it different from blue cornflower? Being a photographer I thought I was good with colors, but really, when you think about it, I've been wrong about a lot of things. I'm not even sure if I was saying all that aloud to Amber, or just part of it, and thinking about the rest.

"David, concentrate!" Amber said. "You're drifting away from me! Those aren't just anybody's nipples. They're mine. So pay attention! That's it sweetie," she whispered once again, "Nurse me out, nurse it all out, baby. I wish I had milk to give you, David. You can try though, baby, try to nurse me out."

When I was finished enough to satisfy us both Amber crossed her arms at the bottom of her tee and in one motion lifted it up and over her head.

"That's better. Now that I'm all naked," she said dreamily. "Look at me, honey, I'm all naked just for you. . . Let's go upstairs, David."

She stood and walked to the stairs carrying her blue tee in both hands. I followed her. Now in her bare feet, her hips were swaying, her bare bottom speaking to me in a language of its own. She turned and tossed her shirt to me.

"Maya blue is brighter and less purple than cornflower blue," Amber explained, now stepping up the stairs. "I just took a class on color theory last semester so I know what I talking about. It's the Mayan color of healing, of ritual and sacrifice. So from now on make maya your favorite blue," she laughed and turned at the top stairs. "Alright, time for you to get naked, David. I'm all worked up and ready to sacrifice myself on that hard cock of yours!"

We tumbled on the bed. I pulled my shirt off, the same ocean surf t-shirt I wore to the pool, while Amber pulled my shorts down and off, gabbing my hard cock in both her hands.

It was dark outside, the sun had set, but the moon was full and its light shined though my wall of blinds in alternating shades of grey. Our bodies were bathed in stripes of shadows and moonlight. The blinds are the old style kind with two inch slats. They were probably installed in the forties back when the house was built. One whole wall of my bedroom is windows covered with blinds, and the light that filters through, whether sunlight or moonlight, always transfixes me. A breeze will move the blinds and shadow will mix with light and sometimes the bed will seem to levitate and the whole room will come alive in a kaleidoscope of light.

She pushed me back and straddled me again. She eased herself down onto me, and inch by inch I lost myself inside her pussy, I lost myself watching my cock disappear deep into Amber.

"I want to ride you one more time, David. Then you can have me anyway you want. Now that were together we'll have all the time we need. We'll fuck every possible way. I promise."

From the very first minute of our fuck we were moving fast and hard, all the stress and energy of the afternoon was being obliterated in a fury of mixed up motion. I would lift her up as far as I could go but she would be pushing back on me too soon. We had to slow our motion and limit our range a bit just to get in sync, and when we did find our rhythm, Amber laughed out loud she was so happy with herself.

"Honey, look at me. You can't ever say I don't know how to fuck you, David." After five minutes sweat was beading all over her body. "I'll get better too," she whispered. Her breathing becoming erratic. "You know I will. Nobody, baby. Nobody will ever want to fuck you like I do. Harder now, David. That's it, baby. Just that way."

She lowered herself down to me. First kissing me. Then biting my lip. A soft little bite but holding on, not letting go even as her orgasm started to build, her cunt now clinching down on my cock in spasms cumming one after another, each one more intense, and when she felt me cumming along with her, when she could feel all of me shooting into her, she moaned and bit down harder on my lip, drawing blood, the warm metallic taste flooding into my mouth. Our motion was now on a slow train but still not wanting to completely stop. We took a few more precious moments to run ourselves off track.

I licked at the numbness of my lip, the iron and copper taste swirling up into my sinuses, and was strangely content to let it bleed. Then Amber was off the bed and back again with a hand towel in her hand, pressing it onto my lip and helping to stem the flow.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Amber was crying. "I just wanted a little bite. A tiny taste." She was trembling, then shaking uncontrollably. "Stop bleeding, David!"

I thought she might pass out.

"Amber. It's okay. It's already stopping," I said, trying to calm her. "There's hardly any blood."

"There's A LOT of blood, David."

"Not any more." I sat up and dabbed at my lip to show her. "See?" I smiled. "No more blood."

"It's still bleeding a little, David."

We were now kneeling beside each other on the bed. Our heads resting against each other.

"If you're a vampire, Amber. Now's the time to tell me," I teased her.

"David, that's not funny."

I kissed her softly on her lips. She kissed me back. Tasting my blood.

"It's all swollen, honey," she whispered. "The worst part is I meant to do it. I was planning on biting you all along."

"Next time, if you're hungry, just take a little nibble when we start. Don't wait until your cumming all over me and you can't control yourself."

Amber leaned back and looked at me.

"I don't need anymore biting advice, David. I learned my lesson."

"What's the lesson?"

"No biting while I'm cumming. Obviously."

She pushed me back onto the bed and snuggled into me. Shyly laughing now.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I'll go get you some ice for your lip, Amber said. "And some snacks for us to munch on. Do you think you can eat, sweetie? Or do you need a straw?" She smiled up at me with a cheesy, full tooth grin.

"That's pretty funny," I said.

"Who's joking? You look terrible. Like somebody punched you or you bumped into a door. You really should be more careful, David."