The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have you to look after me now."

"That's right. Your life will never be the same."

"I believe you."

"David, honey, don't get too excited, but I have a nice surprise for you in the morning."

"What?"

"Can't say. It's a surprise."

"Any hints?"

"Well, it's something we've never done. It's sexy. At least with you it would be, for sure, very sexy. Plus, I'm going to guess, its something you've never done before with anyone. That's all I should say."

"Sounds interesting."

"And no, it's not anal. Don't even go there!"

"I was not even thinking that."

"Good. Because I'm not interested!"

"That's fine."

"That's something I don't know enough about. I would have to take some time and educate myself. Weigh all the pros and cons."

"Perfectly understandable."

"Of course, you would have some input. I would consider your opinion."

"Thank you."

"Seriously, this is something, my surprise I mean, something we could just spend a lazy morning on, really take our time. In fact, it may not even be sex. I said sexy. Although sex is still a possibility."

"It sounds perfect whatever it is."

"Okay," Amber sighed. "Glad that's settled. What time is it?"

"Not even midnight. We still have lots time."

"For what?"

"Your four hours, Amber. We're not even halfway home."

"Woohoo! You really are going to wear me out. And I'm not even tired! I'll go get our snacks. Fuel for the fire. Ice too, for your fat lip, David. You really do need me to take care of you, honey."

Amber went naked down the stairs. I laid back and watched the ceiling fan put out its soft breeze. My lip was throbbing but I was glad for it. Everything she did helped me see a different side of her, layers to her cake. Amber had a wild streak like her sister, but she could also be so sweet it almost broke your heart. My growing affection for her was not even a worry anymore. She had already changed my life, very much for for the better.

My mind drifted to everything that had happened since early in the morning when Amber first appeared at my door. Hard to believe all of it in just one day. Then I remembered the email from Katie. With Amber leaving home and moving in, I had forgotten to read it. I picked up my phone and scrolled to the account I had for Katie. There were actually now two emails. The first detailed the trips to London and Paris. The second, sent just two hours ago, said her father had some kind of heart problem, not a heart attack, but he was in the hospital and she was flying out tonight. It gave her flight information and she said I could either meet her at the airport or she would call me in the morning.