The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueNotes
BlueNotes
57 Followers

"You think Amber and I coordinate what we wear?"

"No, I mean you're all white with pink accents, even your running shoes are white with pink."

"That's what I like, David. How I like to dress. What's that got to do with Amber?"

The small talk was not working. I kept trying.

"I'm just trying to say, she's wearing the exact same outfit as you. Except white with yellow accents. Even her shoes are white and yellow. Like your shoes. You both have the same kind of running shoes."

I know I had a point to make. I just wasn't sure what it was anymore.

"It's a coincidence, David. She has a yellow and a red outfit, like you call it, and I have pink and navy blue. We like to wear them. It's not like we talk about it when we get dressed in the morning."

I looked up the stairs. "I wonder if Amber's coming down soon?"

"She can't save you, David. She's unpacking. You'll just have to deal with me for now."

Megan had her legs crossed and was doing a little dance with her suspended foot. Her hands were folded in her lap. She was staring at me. She has beautiful, piercing dark brown eyes. Her auburn hair was in a ponytail just like Amber's.

I decided maybe just being real was a better way to go.

"I thought you and Amber were fighting?"

"We are fighting. We have been for a year."

"But you're getting along better now?"

"We're sisters, David. She's mad at me. It doesn't mean we're not sisters anymore. Now she's fighting with my mom, all about you, you'll be happy to know. She doesn't need me against her too."

"That's. . . nice, Megan."

"I know, David. You don't think I can be nice?" Her voice was softer now.

"What about yesterday? On the patio. And in the pool with your mom?"

"What do you want me to say? I told you I didn't know you and Amber were all love struck, okay? All that stuff was my mom's idea anyway. The pool, the show in my bedroom before dinner the other night, all of it. That's what she does. Her last boyfriend was into it. You're not. End of story."

"Where does that leave you?"

"After summer, I'll be outta here, anyway. I told you at dinner I have five scholarships to choose from. I'm a math whiz. I can have my pick of places. By fall I'll be far away, living in some dorm, and this will all be some weird and kinky dream."

"You don't have to do what you're doing. Whatever it is."

I wasn't actually sure the extent of the sex games she had been playing.

"Up till now I've liked to, David. I don't know why. I just liked it. All the attention. . ." Her voice trailed off.

Amber was coming down the stairs.

"Thanks, Megan," she said, sitting down next to me.

"That's all your summer clothes and stuff, Amber. I didn't bother with your fall clothes or your school things."

"Still, it was a lot of trouble. Packing everything." Amber smiled at Megan.

"Don't get emotional Amber. If you start to cry, I'm leaving."

"I'm not going to cry."

"You have that look, Amber. . . whatever. Anyway, you guys are living together now? What the fuck? How come I'm the last to know?"

"It did happen kind of fast," I piped in.

Amber and Megan just ignored me.

"We're together now and nothing's going to break us apart, Megan. Don't even try."

"I get it. I've learned my lesson, Amber. I'm tired of fighting with you. I realized it last night when you were fighting with mom. Then you ask me to help pack your things and now you're already gone. Already moved out. I knew I'm going to miss you, okay? The way we use to be. You're still my sister. I'm sorry, okay Amber? I'm sorry about everything."

"It's okay, Megan. I'm sorry too."

They stood up, Amber walking to meet her, and hugged each other. Then Megan turned around and left. I could see that she was the one crying. Her cheeks were flushed and tears were streaming down her face as she walked out.

Amber watched her go, her eyes were moist, but she didn't cry. Then she sat down next to me, her arms around my neck. She rubbed her nose against my cheek, then she bit my chin, looking up at me.

"That's a love bite, David. That's all I meant to do. Just a little nibble, okay? I'll be more careful from now on."

I held her close and put my face into her hair. It smelled fresh like the ocean and felt a little crunchy with hair spray against my swollen lip.

"Your hair smells nice. What is it?"

"It's sea salt texturizing spray. It gives me beach hair. Like I went surfing or something. It adds volume and kind of a mussed up natural look. You like it?"

"It's sexy."

"That's why I use it, honey. Let's go upstairs now."

She held my hand as we walked to the stairs.

"What time is it?" Amber said.

"You really need a watch."

"David, I just want to know what time it is."

"Not even eight o'clock."

"What time do we go to the hospital?"

"Probably about ten."

"Good. We have two hours for your surprise. Start taking your clothes off honey, I want you naked on the bed."

Amber placed a large plush white bath towel out toward the middle of the bed to protect the blue and white comforter I had bought just last week. The pattern is an abstract blue sky and white cloud graphic. She undressed, slowly, smiling at me, peeling off all her clothes, and laid down naked on the towel, her head propped up by two sky blue pillows. She scooted another pillow under her tight little bottom, helping to tilt her pelvis up, and spread her legs wide and told me to kneel on the towel between them.

"This will be our own private spa treatment, David. You're going to shave me clean and massage my pussy, you're going to finger fuck me too, but most important you're going to get up close and see all of me with your eyes wide open, inside and out. I want to imprint my pussy on your brain."

"I think I can do that, Amber."

"I know you can, honey. Then I'll do the same for you. When we're done with me you'll be the one to lie back and I'll groom you any way you want. Then I'll play with you. I'll finger you and stroke you and suck on you too. I want you to show me just how you like your cock sucked. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it David. The is our quiet time to really get to know each other. One hour for me and one hour for you."

"So, this is your surprise?"

"Yes, David! This is my surprise. Are you telling me you have spa days with all your girlfriends? I thought this would be special!"

"I don't have any girlfriends, Amber. You're the only one. And it is special. I'm sorry for teasing you."

"Look at me. Don't tease me about this."

"I won't. I'm sorry."

She said she had a new razor by the bathroom sink with shaving gel next to it and that I should soak a washcloth in hot water, ring it out, fold it once, and bring it back quick before it cooled. When I did as she asked, Amber placed the hot washcloth over her pussy mound and between her legs.

"I'll need another one, David. This one's cooling down too fast. Make it hotter and wetter. I need my pussy to be softened up all over."

I went to the bathroom and prepared another folded washcloth, this one much hotter, almost steaming, and dripping wet.

"Now that's too hot, baby. That will burn me." She handed it back to me. "Let it cool just a second. Now you do it. You put it on my pussy. Right here, David."

I placed the hot washcloth on her pussy. I was kneeling at her side on the bed, turned and facing toward her feet, my face between her thighs inches from her pussy. I had the washcloth where she wanted, my hand cupped, the heel holding the hot cloth tight against her pussy mound, my fingers pressing the rest of it securely on her labia and below. She lifted herself against my hand, moaning at the warmth. The cloth was dripping wet, rivulets of warm water were running down her inner thighs and onto the white bath towel, but I could feel her wetness too. I could smell the sexy scent of Amber's wetness. I love the fragrance of her pussy when her juices flow, a musky and spicy mix with just a hint of fresh baked bread. I told her so.

"You smell so sexy, Amber."

"My pussy?"

"Of course your pussy."

"Tell me, honey."

"There's an earthy musky scent like trees and rain and moss."

"Like a rainforest?"

"Yes, sweetheart, like a moist and humid rainforest."

"Thank you, honey."

"Then there's a sexy mix of spices that fills my head and stays with me. It was with me all day yesterday, Amber."

"What kind of spices?"

"I don't know exactly what kind," I said. "Maybe cinnamon and nutmeg, you know, sweet like pumpkin pie."

"You're just saying that, David."

"It's true, Amber."

"Don't tease me. Girls are sensitive about how we. . . about how we might seem down there. . . to our guys."

"You shouldn't be. You're perfect and natural and sweet. It's all your own, Amber. There's no need to try to change it. It's so sexy because it's all your own. Nobody else could be as sweet as you."

"That's so good to hear, honey. You can tell me that all you want," she laughed.

"Well, you also have this faint hint of fresh baked bread. It's intoxicating. It makes my head spin. Warm and fresh baked just out of the oven."

"Ok, that's enough. I changed my mind. Now you're embarrassing me. You don't need to tell me more."

She pulled me up to kiss her. We kissed gentle kisses, then deeper open kisses, her lips alternately kissing and gripping at the tip of my tongue.

"I'm so glad you love everything about my pussy, David. Because it loves you back. It really loves you back."

"You know I can go on all day about you, Amber."

"Yes, I know you can," she laughed.

She reached down and squeezed at my erection. She was lightly stroking me and kissing me again, her tongue flicking at my teeth.

"David, look at you, why are you fucking my hand?" she teased. "That's way out of line, honey. This is my time. Your time is later."

She said I should try to remember what we were doing, that shaving her pussy was where my mind should concentrate. She explained exactly how to apply the shaving gel, how much and where to put it.

"There we go. All set," she said. "Now just shave me like you shave yourself except much more carefully. No nicks down there, honey. That would really hurt."

"Where should I start?"

"Start with my mons pubis. It's the easiest. You know what that is, sweetie? Can you find it?"

"I believe I can."

"That's what it's called in Paris, David. Where someone recently had a job offer and free plane tickets. If that helps you. I'm just trying to help."

"Actually, just one plane ticket. Plus, I think mons is Latin, isn't it?"

"Who cares? French or Latin. You would go without me!?"

"I'll find out today if I'm even going. And no, I wouldn't go without you."

"Yes! We're going to Paris! I need to start packing."

"Let's wait to talk to Katelyn. She has a lot on her mind. I don't know where things stand right now."

"Okay, I can do that. Not another word until we're sure."

"Good idea."

"I wonder what the weather's like in Paris? Where's my phone? I'll check."

"That's pretty funny."

"I'm a funny girl. You really should know that by now."

"I need to finish down here. I think the shaving gel is starting to congeal. It looks like it's gone bad."

"No it doesn't. It looks fine. Shave me several times. Up and down and maybe crossways too. Get it smooth. Remember, David? Remember you saying how I was stubbly?"

"That was a joke."

"But you weren't kidding."

"I was kidding."

"Agree to disagree, honey?"

"You're wearing me out, Amber."

"Sorry, I'm just giddy. I'll concentrate," she sighed. "Okay, that does feel good, baby. I like the way you care for me. Your warm hands holding me. Shaving me. Look at you, David. You have your boner back. I knew you would like this. I like it too."

"You ever shave yourself?"

"Never."

"So, you mean. . .?"

"You're the first one to shave me, David. What I mean is waxing is better. Much closer. It's gets below the skin and makes me really slick. The day after I get waxed I can't keep my hands off myself it feels so sexy smooth. Next time I go to my spa we'll have to spend the whole next day playing together. I'm not even kidding. The whole day."

"So this here is a one time thing?"

"No, it doesn't have to be," she smiled. "I knew you'd like it. Anytime you want, baby. I love the way you pamper my pussy."

"I sometimes shave twice a day."

"Okay, honey," Amber laughed. "You want to do me twice a day, you got it."

When I was finished and she was as smooth as the blade would allow. I warmed up another washcloth and patted her clean. She sat up on the bed and hugged me.

"Thank you, sweetie. I have goosebumps," Amber said.

"You're welcome, . . . so I guess it's my turn now?" I said.

"You guessed wrong, lover."

"Really? I think your hour's almost up."

"It's not almost up, David. I have thirty more minutes."

"Okay, what now?"

"You finger fuck me. You can only use two fingers and your thumb. That's the rule. Also, you have to make me cum."

"So, two rules then?"

"One rule. . . smartypants. My orgasm is the bonus prize. For both of us. Because I know you want me to cum for you, David. I see it in your eyes."

"How about kissing? Is kissing allowed?"

"Hmmm, . . . I'm not sure. That's a good question, honey. Let me think. . . "

I leaned down between her thighs and kissed her. A single kiss just to get things going.

"Ohhh, okay, okay, honey. I guess kissing's allowed!" Amber giggled. "I was thinking fingers, a simple finger or two, but I changed my mind. I won't argue. You decide what's best. . . I leave it up to you, sweetie."

I pressed my palm on her bald pussy mound and rubbed my index finger along her velvet lips. She lifted her tight little bottom off the bed, arching her pelvis against my hand. Amber's vulva normally waits quietly inside, until she decides it needs to see outside air and opens herself, and then like magic she's pink and wet and glistening, all warm and ready to be fucked. I slipped my finger all the way in and her muscles gripped me tight, surprisingly strong and firm and extra tight.

"How's that, honey?" Amber laughed. "Do you like that? I work my Kegel's everyday, David. Just so I can grip you tight like that."

"Pretty amazing. I have to say. . . powerful. . ."

With her pussy clinching on my finger, contracting and then almost releasing and then clinching hard again, and her hand now stroking on my cock, I was spinning in my mind, I couldn't even speak as I heard her talk.

"I don't do it when I pee, honey, like some people say. That's not good. I just do it throughout the day. I work my vagina at least twenty times a day. . . feel it? You couldn't leave me if you tried."

I was actually on the verge of cumming and Amber knew it. She released my cock. Her tight pussy grip on my finger eased.

"Don't you cum, David. This is my time. Remember? Your time is later."

I rolled onto my back at her side. Staring at the ceiling. Our heads were touching at the temples. I was breathing but I wasn't sure what was happening anymore. My cock was as confused as I was. It was looking up at me for guidance. I had no answers. Everything was now in Amber's eyes.

"It's okay, honey." Amber whispered. "It's okay to be possessed. I promise to take good care of you. With good lovers it's always a give and take. Now is just my turn to take."

She kissed me. Her green eyes radiating deep into my eyes like an incandescent fire. She took my hand in her's, leading me back to where I began.

"Let's try again, David."

My same finger went back into Amber and my thumb touched against the hardness of her clit.

"Easy lover," she smiled. She held my hand in hers and guided my thumb back and forth, a lite grazing at her tenderness. "Just like that, honey. Just like that."

She moved against me, faster now, circling and lifting against my hand. Her sexy moans drifting up into my ears, from deep inside herself she was still talking to me, just not with words.

I coaxed her and eased her over, turning her over on her tummy, turning my hand as well, her pussy now holding onto my thumb and clinching fast, my finger now brushing against her clit. Her bottom now looked up at me, tanned and golden brown, firm and ripe, it was calling to me in a language of its own, telling me it was a peach for me to kiss. I nuzzled into her bottom, one cheek and then the other. The first time I saw Amber undressing on her patio I thought about this moment, where I could kiss at the top of her bottom's cleavage and work my way down all the way into her little puckered hole. At first she tightened at my kiss, then opened up again, lifting her pussy away from the bed she was on her knees now, her head pressed down into the pillow.

"Be careful, David. I'm already on the edge. Please don't hurt me, honey."

She waited there for me, open but apprehensive, moaning for me to finish, yet not sure of my intention. I put the tip of the forefinger from my free hand at her puckered hole and held it there, barely pushing but gently probing, until she opened up and began pushing back on me, first one knuckle, then two knuckles deep. She was fucking herself back at me. It was all I could do to hold on and let her do the rest.

"Oh honey," she moaned. Deep into her orgasm. "Fuck it into me. Fuck it all the way into me."

She pushed and squirmed so ardently we toppled over on our sides, sprawling on the bed, with Amber still thrusting herself against my hands. When she finally slowed down and released me there was wetness all around. A humid, salty mix of sweat and cum. She kissed me laughing into my mouth. Then she thumped me in the chest with her hand. Her eyes smoldering and moist with tears.

"You're so mean to me, David. For a second I thought you were going to fuck my bum. I mean, you know, with your cock. I was ready to let you too, if that's really what you want, honey."

"That was never my intention."

"I know it wasn't, sweetie. I'm sorry, I just don't want my bottom thought of in that way. Your finger was really nice though," she smiled. "I loved your finger in my bum. When I knew it was going to be your finger I was so happy, David. Isn't it funny to love a finger in my bum but not want a cock? Even your cock, honey. Is it odd I just don't want it there?"

"I get the picture," I laughed. "It's not odd or funny, either one. It's not like I'm an expert on the subject, but I can see how a finger might feel good whereas something a lot bigger, if you're not extremely careful, might hurt or even cause. . ."

"Okay, that's enough, we don't need the details! The point is you're happy just fucking my tight pussy. That's the point."

"Well, I thought last night was great. I was happy with what we did late last night too."

I was making little squeezing motions my hands, kind of like a pantomime, where I try to help say what I'm thinking with my hands.

"That's true. Last night was awesome. It's called a titty fuck, by the way, David," Amber laughed. "But you're right. There's so many things we can still do."

"We should make a list," I suggested.

"Would cock sucking be on the list?"

"I think it should be. Why not?"

"I'm teasing you, honey. It's your turn now. Tell me how you like it."

She moved between my legs and started blowing little bursts of air at the base of my cock. I had lost most of my erection. I was maybe half way hard.

"It looks a little flat, honey. It needs some air." She took me in her hand and wiggled me. Then she whacked me against my stomach. Not hard, but it was a little rough.

"Careful there."

"Sorry, honey," Amber smiled sheepishly. "Let me kiss it better. There you go. See, David? All you needed was some air and a little kiss. Now you got your stiffy back."

She sat up kneeling on the bed between my legs. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me.

BlueNotes
BlueNotes
57 Followers