The Sunlight Episodes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you like me to do the talking, but this is important. You have to tell me what you like," Amber said.

"Just be playful and gentle. You can also be a little wild like our first time together."

"You mean you want a bad girl? Because I was just pretending to be bad. I was nervous. I'm not nervous anymore, honey," she laughed. "Our first time together. . . doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago?"

"It was yesterday."

"Time wise not so long. I'm talking feelings, honey. And the way our lives have changed. Time doesn't seem to matter anymore."

I was going to make a joke about watches and forgetting time but she looked so sweet and contemplative. I thought it was best to leave her to her thoughts. Let her come back to me on her own.

"You want me playful and gentle but a little wild. I'll try honey. If you want it different, just let me know."

She started by licking the head, swirling her tongue around, and then kissing it five or twenty times, I lost count. She had one hand gripping the base of my cock so she could angle me to her discretion. I can be moved around until I get really hard, then it can hurt, that's why I like it gentle.

"Are you watching me, honey?" Amber asked.

"I am."

"Good, because I'm about to suck your cock. I won't do it though if you don't want me to. Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

Her mouth was poised, open and an inch away. I could feel her warm breath on my cock. She looked up at me.

"See, honey? I won't do anything you don't want me to." Her eyes sparkled, teasing me.

I lifted my hips off the bed putting my erection against her pouted pink lips, then I moved a little more and pushed the head into her waiting mouth. She sucked softly at first then more forcefully, just on the head of my cock. I could barely feel her teeth. She was careful with her teeth. Then like that she released me.

"I guess I got my answer, honey. I need a better angle though. Scoot down the bed a little so we can sixty-nine."

We repositioned ourselves with Amber on top of me, kneeling over me, her bottom just above my head. The view of her freshly shaved pussy was spectacular but she clearly wasn't comfortable.

"This isn't working. I can't get at you, honey. Let's try on our sides instead. No, hold on, I changed my mind. Stay there. Don't move, honey."

She tried sideways doggy-style, our bodies forming a shortened "T" but that didn't satisfy her either. Finally, she flopped over on her side, her back against my face, in a fetal position with her face resting sideways on my chest.

"Okay, honey, I'm finally comfortable now, Amber giggled. "Are you still awake, David? Because I'm exhausted. I may have to take a nap. Wait, never mind, that's okay, let me try something."

"What are you doing?"

"David, your cock's too hard! It's poking straight up to your face. It's not adjustable enough, honey. What's the matter with it? Look, I can't tilt it up from your body. It might break!"

She had her hand on my cock, practicing lifting me up a little, poking me a few inches up.

"I'm not going to break, Amber."

"You better not," she said, now talking to my cock. "You're my brand new toy. And I'm the type of girl that needs a lot of playtime. Is that okay, you fucker? A little tilt off David?"

"That's fine Amber," I said, leaning my head up off the pillow. "Straight up toward the ceiling would hurt, but right about there is great."

"I'm not talking to you David," Amber said, lecturing me. "I'm in bad girl mode. This is between me and your cock. You stay out of it, okay honey? But thanks for the assurance. I'll take good care of you. You don't need to worry."

I laid back down and settled for rubbing one hand over her curled legs, taught and toned, the muscles of her hamstrings flexing underneath.

"David's kind of bossy isn't he?" Amber asked my cock. "He thinks he can tell you what to do and where to go. That's not right. That's not going to happen anymore. I'm the boss now. You're my fucker now, aren't you? We'll have secrets of our own, just you and me, because you're my fucker."

She nuzzled down and kissed the tip just once. She backed off, then went back again, sucking on just the head. Alternating soft little sucks with hard aggressive ones. Then rubbing back and forth with her full lips on my head and then licking up and down the entire hard length of my shaft.

"It's all so complicated, licking, kissing and sucking. Which way to go? What should I do? David's not allowed to talk. So it's all up to us. Just me and my fucker."

She leaned up on my chest, cupped my balls in one hand and gabbed the base if my cock with the other.

"What does the fucker think? Do you want to be kissed?"

Amber moved my cock in a back and forth "no" motion. She looked up at me with her best goofy smile, showing all her teeth, thrilled at her idea of turning my cock into her puppet.

"Okay fucker. No kissing then. How about licking? I love to lick on my big fat fucker. Is that what you want?"

I thought that sounded good but Amber made my cock say no.

"No? What do you want then? You want to be sucked? You want me to be your cocksucker?"

She nodded my cock yes.

"Well, I won't do it!" Amber was laughing now. "What makes you think I want to? You can't make me. I'm the boss, you're just a fucker."

Amber made my cock nod yes, yes, yes. Even I was laughing now.

"Okay, okay. . . I'll do it. Don't get hysterical."

Amber was the one laughing in hysterics. She looked up at me with a big grin and blew me a sexy kiss. Then she managed to stop laughing enough to lean in and do what my cock wanted.

She sucked down on me, first the head, then the first few inches, bobbing up and down, sliding me in, then out. She released her hands from my balls and my cock and clinched her fists at her chest in a praying pose, her thumbs inside her fingers. Moaning and humming on my cock she went down deeper, a good five or six inches deep before I realized what she was doing. Her clinched fists an old trick to try to keep from gagging. I suddenly felt heartache for her efforts. With my hands on her head I eased her off an inch or two.

"I just like the tip sucked, Amber." I said it clear, even though my orgasm with quickly building and getting ready to explode. "Just the head, sweetheart. That's how I really like it."

She eased off a little more and caught her breath. Then she went at me again, just the head and an inch or two of shaft. I closed my eyes and gave in to what I was feeling. It all came out of me in a rush, all the days and nights alone erased by Amber forgetting about herself, all in her efforts to please me. I honestly felt like crying when I came in Amber's mouth. I covered my face with my hands as I felt her swallowing and then kissing me and licking me clean. Then she moved up to me and cuddled in my arms.

"That was magical, David. So much cum and I took care of every drop. Did you see me, honey?"

"I did see you Amber. You're the sweetest girl."

I still felt fireworks in my head. I imagined brain cells bursting and floating into my eyes. I was seeing stars.

"David, I was being a bad girl, not sweet," she laughed. "What about my puppet show? Oh my god, honey. That was so funny. How do I do it? I don't even know."

"It was hilarious," I laughed. "You really are something else. I've never felt anything like this. . ."

"You don't have to say it, David," Amber said, suddenly serious. "I know you feel it just like I do. I just know you feel it. We both do."

I watched the breeze move the blinds away from the window sills a few inches each, and then as the breeze died back down, the blinds gently settled back, with just a little clicking sound against the sills.

My phone was ringing on the bedside table. I reached for it but Amber had it first. She looked at who was calling and handed it to me.

"We have to get going, honey. I'll shower first."

Amber was off the bed and into the bathroom before I could answer. I looked at the phone and saw that it was Katie calling. Amber peeked her head around the corner looking me in the eyes.

"Say hi for me, honey," she said, and smiled and disappeared.

Katie told me she missed me at the airport and that she had to catch a cab instead. She was now at her parent's house freshening up. Her mom spent the night at the hospital so could I give her a ride? She could be over in fifteen minutes. I told her I was planning all along to go with her to the hospital. I then went into my pantomime as I told her about Amber and how she would be coming too. I know it had to sound strange. Katie and I have talked every week in the years since our divorce and this was the first time she was hearing about Amber. There was a long pause. I looked at my fingernails as I waited for her response. Katie processing all the implications.

"Fine, David. . . You want to bring someone you just met? Whatever. I'll see you in fifteen minutes." She hung up the phone without waiting for my response.

That actually went much better than I expected. Maybe the two of them could be friends? Then I reconsidered. I realized I was kidding myself. I know I can be delusional when it comes to Katie.