All Comments on 'The Super Bowl Bet Pt. 04'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RUN!!!!!!

Why would any man put himself through all that pain? Leave these sick females and run buddy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story - getting better with each new chapter!

Thank you - keep the chapters rolling! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Personally, I liked it. I can't believe how negative some of these comments are. It's an embarrassment. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to what you write next.

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 10 years ago
Cruelty.

I like femdom, but in this case, I would take a baseball bat to the heads of each and every one of these sick, cruel, man hating tramps, . Preferably, after tying them together in their own basement , so they could watch each other die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

One if the best femdom stories I've ever read, but the end was so fucked up !!

yardieyardieover 9 years ago
unhappy

this story had a lot of promise, could have been really kinky and sexy, but it is just sad, it really seems the guy isn't into this at all and even if "his body was" it would still be kinda gross to read, not really consensual at all, and the whole female supremacy thing is just so boring to read, sad to see a great set up fall to shambles

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
total trash

This is such BS, they made a simple bet that she took way too FAR, As he is sitting there he realizes he could never live this way and starts packing...after all you can sell house's anywhere. I think u need therapy this is not Femdom...because he never wanted this as a lifestyle.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
More great finds!

I mentioned in your other stories how much I love teasing, pain and humiliation. This was a fun series, albeit a bit on the non consent side for me. You write very well tho and I look forward to seeing more. Thanks again for sharing your hard work!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
What A Peckerhead!

The entertainment that the wimpy peckerhead should have provided at that lezbo party should have come out of a barrel of an automatic weapon. A couple of clips should have done the trick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Out of hand

While I enjoy your writing, the stories got way too out of hand. Way too non-consensual by trying to force the rest of his life and destroying his entire career, especially since he was a high performer. No group of women are that heartless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage!

To hell with these twats and their bullshit!

We can either :1)Just split and relocate a thousand miles away or,

2) Lay waste to these bitches and leave the country.

Ridiculous story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AK47

Dopey was abused to the point where the next time the sadistic twats had a party at his expense,he whipped out an AK47 and a Math expert had to be brought in to count up all the pieces of them that were splattered all over the walls! ~ SICK story of a stupid man and a bunch of evil twats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loser Bowl Bet

YOU need fucking help..........mental help

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What an idiocy. He goes to the hospital for a physical exam and finds that he has been violated, then reports to the police and Ashley and all the accomplices go to jail for a long time. Sexual violence perpetrated by women is punished in the same way as sexual violence perpetrated by men. And in addition, he brings civil lawsuits against the women for physical and emotional violence. The sluts will pay until they are old and humpbacked! We know that you are faking the rating, so we don't worry about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape and sexual assault are felonies in any civilized countries. Physical and mental cruelty are outlawed in any right thinking society. Blackmail and sexual harassment laws are there to protect women AND MEN.

Nauseating rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous