The Superior Spider-Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tonight... Tonight was clearly a change of pace.

She spied upon the apartment's occupants through a pair of binoculars, enthralled by the display of carnal depravity that could be seen clearly through the master bedroom windows.

The two faces were familiar to the woman, but the coupling was pointedly not. But there they were, plain as day.

A young black man was driving his mammoth cock into the willing mouth of a red-headed white woman. There was no respite, no mercy as he thrust and thrust and thrust... And then he was cumming. It was obvious, the way his body tensed, the way visibly let loose a mighty roar...

The voyeur watched with rapt attention, her jaw dropping in shock as she witnessed the redhead gulp down the man's copious seed, lapping it up as if it was the elixir of life.

The woman lowered her binoculars. Pursing her lips, she tapped a clawed finger against her chin.

Mary Jane Watson was cheating on Peter Parker. On their anniversary. With a big black cock.

Felicia Hardy smirked. "You are full of surprises, Red..."

The Black Cat knew that smart choice was to mind her own business.

But where was the fun in that?

III.

If there was one thing that Mary Jane Watson enjoyed more than going out on the town, it was getting fucked.

And tonight the vivacious redhead was getting fucked good.

'Jesus, am I getting fucked good...'

The dirty deed was being performed in the master bedroom, on the king-sized bed. Mary Jane was lying on her belly, her large breasts criminally hidden away as they were pressed against the mattress, great swaths of milky flesh spilling out to her sides as if trying to escape suffocation. Her fingers were clamped tight, clutching handfuls of bedsheets. She gripped them like reins, holding on for dear life as the dark figure behind her continued his relentless assault on her nubile body.

He was fucking her and she was screaming. They both were in fact, loud enough for anyone on their floor to hear. But even their wanton cries of lust weren't enough to drown out the sound of his conquest, the sweet music of her pale, sumptuous buttocks slapping against his muscled thighs. He fucked her deep, driving his cock into her weeping cunt again and again and again without any hint of stopping.

He was big.

He was merciless.

He was not Peter Parker.

"Harder..." She moaned, half delirious. "Harder, Miles... Fucker me harder!"

--

Miles Morales obeyed. He quickened his pace, gritting his teeth as he sank his young prick into hot velvet, drawing a soft whine from the woman below him.

He held her by the waist, practically pinning Mary Jane to the bed, thrusting and thrusting. He savored the sensation of this woman, of her hot, wet pussy wrapped tight around his manhood. He was harder than steel and still he felt like he was melting inside her.

Sweat dripped off the young man's brow as he stared down at a most beautiful sight: every inch of his black cock sinking deep into Mary Jane Watson's cunt, followed immediately by her perfect ass jiggling as he slammed home. He couldn't help himself after that, bringing an open palm down hard on her rear end before giving it a nice squeeze. Mary Jane squealed in shock as Miles felt her butt cheek jiggle and shake in his hand.

"You like that, MJ?" Miles grunted, using his new grip to drive her onto his hard shaft.

"Yessss..." The model-turned-actress may as well have been high on cock. "...hurts so good!"

Miles upped the pace even further, unleashing his pent-up masculine energy on the white woman beneath him. The young hero was an enhanced specimen, his heightened endurance allowing him to fuck and fuck and fuck. But Mary Jane Watson was only human. She was clearly reaching her limit. He could feel it, her body trembling beneath him, her cunt quivering around his manhood.

Maybe it was the heat of the moment, maybe it was because of lingering anger, but the next words out of Miles' mouth came without thought.

"Did Pete ever fuck you like this, MJ?"

The redheaded beauty answered with a piercing shriek. It was loud, primal, and all the answer Miles needed. The younger man smirked as Mary Jane Watson came on his big black cock, the woman's cries petering out into a series of quiet curses.

"Guess not," Miles muttered.

She shuddered on the bed, her face pressed into the sheets. Miles was still sheathed inside her, one dark hand planted firmly on a pale ass cheek. She quivered around him, the last aftershocks of her thunderous orgasm. He throbbed in response, drawing a quiet moan from her.

"Oh shit... Oh fuck... God... Jesus, Miles..." Mary Jane cast a heated look over her shoulder, her green eyes filled with disbelief... and awe.

"That good, huh? Do you need a break? I know you're not used to getting worked over like this."

"Shut up!" The redhead gave a tired laugh, reaching back to slap Miles on the leg. "I'm just a little tired. Give me a girl a moment, will you?"

The young Spider-Man grinned in return, pulling back. He slipped out of Mary Jane, his cock swinging down heavily against his muscled thighs. He was still hard as stone, but now dripping with the sweet honey of the woman's release. He moved around to the side of the bed, Mary Jane watching his every move with hungry eyes. He climbed back on beside her, perched on his knees, his dark, dripping length aimed right for her face.

"I bet your mouth isn't tired," He challenged. "And I know you like the taste."

Peter's girl stared at the massive prick before her, tearing her gaze from it for but a moment to look up at Miles. She gave him a saucy little smile with a wickedness in her eyes that had him twitching before she even touched him.

As Mary Jane Watson moved forward to taste herself on Miles Morales' massive cock, a third voice cut through the air.

"Aaaand cut!"

--

Watching the two mismatched lovers scramble to opposite sides of the bed brought a smile to Felicia's face. It had always been fun for the infamous cat burglar to catch people with their hands in the cookie jar.

The cookie jar in this case being Mary Jane Watson's tight cunt. And the hand being Spider-Man's sidekick. Or rather, his sidekick's big black cock.

Felicia waited a moment to stop recording, giving the naked pair just enough time to see her phone and silently deduce what she had been doing with it. Lowering the phone, she gave them both a dazzling smile.

"I must say, Watson..." The Black Cat licked her red-painted lips. "I knew you were wild at heart, but this... this is a welcome surprise!"

Felicia shifted her gaze from one to the other, back and forth, waiting for a response. They certainly looked embarrassed enough, surprised as interrupted lovers were ought to be... but there was one emotion that was clearly missing.

Guilt.

Felicia's smile widened.

'This is going to be fun.'

The Black Cat approached them slowly, her movements deliberate and predatory. She made a show of it for the boy, hips swaying with each step, strutting like the redhead model he just got done fucking. She tapped a clawed finger against her chin, pursing her lips.

"Now... this is some good footage, to be honest. It would be almost criminal to keep it all to myself!" Felicia let her words hang in the air, smirking at Mary Jane in particular. The redhead crossed her arms, but said nothing. "What should I tag the video? Infidelity?"

Mary Jane remained silent.

"Or maybe something more specific?" Felicia continued. "Interracial Cheating on her Anniversary"! That's an attention grabber! Oh, and we can't forget to mention how big and black his cock is! Ain't that right, stud?"

The younger man looked like a deer in the headlights. Even more than he already was, at least.

"Uh... Yeah..."

Even now, he remained hard. Felicia was impressed... and intrigued.

Mary Jane however, seemed to be tiring quickly of the intruder's antics.

"Nothing wrong going on here, Kitty Cat." She said with a wicked smile. "Peter couldn't make it tonight, so he sent Miles to take care of me! Isn't that thoughtful of him? After all, a woman like me shouldn't be alone on her anniversary!"

"That is thoughtful, Red. Very thoughtful." Felicia was beside the bed now. She set her phone down on the nightstand. "You're a very lucky woman, Watson. I wish a man would take care of me."

"Is that right?" Mary Jane licked her lips, finally understanding. The two women turned their predatory eyes on Miles.

The young hero looked to be trapped a state between disbelief and elation, his cock standing at full attention.

'Oh, yes. This is going to be very fun.'

--

The Black Cat hooked a claw through the zipper tab and slowly, slowly began to pull down, freeing her mountainous breasts, the massive pale globes coming forth like a breaking dam.

Miles drank in the sight, wondering if he was in fact dead and in heaven.

Mary Jane wasted little time, darting forward to close her lips around a dark brown nipple. Felicia gasped, hissing as she felt the woman's teeth gently nip at her soft flesh. The redhead worked dutifully on the thief's bosom, licking and kissing and sucking, first one breast then the other then back again. Felicia moaned quietly as Mary Jane sucked a nipple into her mouth, lavishing it with her tongue while she squeezed the other tight in her hand.

Felicia's suit didn't last long against Mary Jane, the redhead peeling the tight outfit away to free the cat burglar's voluptuous form. The women knew that Miles was watching them. That only made them want to make a show of it.

Finally Mary Jane pulled away from Felicia's massive, gravity defying tits. The Cat Thief was naked from the waist up, the black suit still snug around her wide hips. Miles wanted to tear it away from her.

But they were both looking at him now and his courage seemed to fizzle away. Their eyes pierced him, judged him, hunted him. He was harder than steel.

Then Mary Jane Watson beckoned him over.

Miles obeyed. Or rather his cock did.

He closed the distance between them.

Felicia pulled him into a heated kiss as her pale fingers wrapped around his black cock. She began to stroke him when he heard Mary Jane whisper into his ear, "Face it, Tiger... You just hit the jackpot."

IV.

Peter Parker was not having a good time.

His body ached, his superhuman strength beginning to wane from over-exertion. His suit was a mess, torn in many places and soaked through with what felt like gallons of sweat. And he was pretty sure he smelled like shit - a lovely parting gift from spending a few moments inside an alien beast's stomach. The Thing had bailed him out of that tight spot, but the odor clung to him like a second skin.

An alien warrior gave a battle cry and charged Peter, flaming spear in hand. Peter dodged, but just barely. Him and the Fantastic Four had been at this for hours now, trying to stop these ugly aliens from opening a portal to Earth. And thanks to the high-gravity environment, the thrilling heroics were starting to wear down on the Spider-Man.

Such was the price of helping out his friends. He was missing out on some quality time with his girlfriend and yes, that totally sucked. But Peter Parker lived by the words: with great power comes great responsibility. When people needed help, Spider-Man would be there to provide it no matter how inconvenient it was for him.

Even if it meant skipping out on his anniversary.

Peter winced behind his masked. He wasn't sure just how pissed MJ was going to be about that. Was she going to chew him out some and sentence him to cold showers for a week? Or was she going to go with the cold shoulder treatment... and also sentence him to cold showers for a week?

Sweat dripped from his brow as he dodged another attack. This one grazed his arm. Ouch.

Peter didn't know what awaited him back home. An angry girlfriend was highly likely. But MJ had always been understanding. Maybe she would give him a good dressing down. Maybe she would dump him. He honestly didn't know.

Only one thing was certain right now.

The Earth needed saving.

So Peter Parker was going to give it everything he got.

--

Miles Morales was also giving it everything he got.

Sweat glistened on his lean, muscled body as exerted himself on the delicious pale form beneath him. Felicia Hardy was on her back, nude save for a pair of heeled thigh-high boots, her mane of platinum blonde hair spread out on the mattress behind her head. Her enormous breasts were fanned out across her chest, shaking hypnotically with every powerful thrust. She held Miles' gaze, staring into his soul through lidded eyes, mouth open in a low, throaty moan.

"Oh, God..." She trailed off, breaking eye contact as she peered down to see where their bodies connected, where his mammoth black cock pounded her tight pink pussy. All ten inches slammed home, again and again, sinking deeper inside her weeping cunt than any man before him. He wasn't just fucking her, he was claiming her. "Oh, fuck!"

"That's it Spider-Man. Fuck that little slut. Make her fucking cum." Mary Jane stood off to the side of bed, sporting a wicked little smile with Felicia's cellphone in hand.. She was filming them at the cat thief's request.

Felicia's orgasm was sudden, slamming into her body like a freight train. She squealed beneath the younger man, riding the harsh waves of pleasure as they rolled through her, crashing against her nerves like a storm. Her cunt tightened around the cock inside her, gripping him in a vise. Felicia shuddered, gritting her teeth as she felt him spend within her tight sex, scalding hot cum splattering her sensitive inner walls.

"God... Ooooh..." Felicia's moans petered out into a string of pathetic mewls as she writhed beneath Miles' dark body.

"Did he cum?" MJ asked, stepping closer to the bed. She eyed Miles expectantly. "Did you cum?"

Miles nodded, giving a few more slow thrusts into Felicia's battered pussy, riding out his own orgasm.

MJ's smile widened, hungry eyes devouring the sight. "Are you still hard?"

Felicia moaned quietly in affirmation, but Miles had to prove it himself. He pulled out of the vivacious cat thief - much to her vocal displeasure - allowing his big black cock to hang heavily between his legs. Still engorged with his arousal, still as thick as her wrist, only now glistening with mix of juices and cum.

Mary Jane licked her lips. "Hell yes."

--

Miles sat on the edge of the bed. MJ got on her knees between his legs. She took him in her mouth, wasting no time. She sucked him hard, bobbing her head quickly, running her tongue up his length and back down again. She licked his balls, sucking on them, jerking his huge prick with her petite hands while she did so. She could taste them both on her tongue, Felicia and Miles. It made her so fucking wet.

It made Felicia wet too, the cat thief stroking her clit as she watched the redhead slobber and choke all over some black kid's big fucking cock. It was so fucked up, MJ cheating on her boyfriend on their anniversary. But having been apart of the superhero community for quite some time, Felicia had decided not to judge so harshly. Everyone had their issues, so pointing fingers seemed so... pointless.

That, and it was pretty hot. In Felicia's opinion at least. She had never really seen MJ let loose like this. It was quite the sight, Mary Jane Watson deepthroating another man's cock while her boyfriend was out saving the day. It was so fucking wrong, and yet...

Felicia withdrew her fingers from her cunt and crawled over to the pair of unfaithful lovers. She gave Miles a peck on the cheek, getting the boy's attention. He looked at her through glazed eyes. Felicia smirked at that, feeling a small sense of pride for her redheaded friend.

"Having fun, big boy?" She purred, rubbing his back.

Miles nodded, grunting. Felicia heard MJ gag on his cock.

"You must be loving this, huh?" Felicia tittered as she slid down next to MJ as the redhead pulled back, gasping for air. Strings of saliva stretched from the dark shaft to her red lips. It was almost obscene, but Miles' dick twitched at the sight of it. Felicia reached out to run her hand through MJ's wild red hair. "This is like dream come true for you, isn't it Miles? A couple of hot white sluts sucking and fucking your big black cock."

Miles merely gave another grunt, leaning back on his elbows.

Felicia took that as her go ahead. She leaned forth, planting wet kisses along on side of the boy's throbbing length. MJ understood quickly, taking the other side for herself, running her tongue up and down the shaft. They both sucked him, kissed him, licked him, bathing his cock with their tongues, massaging him with their soft lips. Together, they took him to heaven.

--

Miles felt like a god.

He lay there on Peter's bed, with Peter's girlfriend and Peter's side-piece sucking him off side-by-side.

It was like an image from one of those BLACKED.com videos. A couple of sexy white bitches passing a black dick between them, sucking it, licking it, choking on it.

But this was beyond even that. These sluts were fucking worshipping him, pleasuring him like it was their divine mission. Felicia and Mary Jane were relentless in their cock-worship, one sucking him while the other tended to his balls, both stroking him while they kissed, tongues passing into each others mouths, putting on a show meant for him and only him.

"You know, Peter's never had a threesome with us?" Said Black Cat as MJ kissed down her neck.

MJ pulled away, snickering. "It's true. We were supposed to have one tonight for our anniversary. It's why I left the window open for Felicia. But you know how that turned out. We were supposed to do a lot of special things with Peter..." MJ gave a mock pout. "Too bad he's not here. I guess we'll just have to do them with you!"

The redhead gave a perky smile and went back to sucking, slowly this time, relishing the look on Miles' face as he processed the words he had been told - as well as the sensation of her lips and tongue on his dick.

"What do you have to say about that, Miles?" Felicia pressed him as she descended even lower than MJ, taking his balls into her mouth and sucking. She rolled them in her mouth, lavishing them with her tongue.

"I think..." Miles forced down a groan, feeling a churning in his balls. His body tensed, black corded muscles growing stiff as his orgasm came boiling up. He erupted in Mary Jane Watson's mouth, frothing hot seed splattering across the model's tongue. The redhead hummed happily as she savored his heavy masculine flavor.

Miles sighed, smirking down at the two bombshell white women.

"I think Peter shouldn't have skipped his anniversary."

12