All Comments on 'The Support Group'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Writer got bored

This began hopefully. The idea of submissive men,meeting now and then,with approval of course. The idea is great,and there was some hope early on,but boredom quickly set in and the piece did spin out of control. Awarded a 2. This is mainly in the hope that someone else will take up the idea and write a story involving 6/7 submissive men,who update us on the recent activities,but then probe deeper. We might hear about how they feel working busily around the house while a wife or mother is out with a new man. And various things which have happened over the years,like when a new man has decided that the sub can not have pubic hair,and so trimmed it down with scissors,down below,fron and back,and under the arms,and then shaved it all off. And another who directed that someone else in the group,come to him and stand near. A clean tissue was then inserted between his buttocks,and if it wasn’t absolutely white a caning would take place,and how his wife was absolutely delighted that he had become utterly obedient even when it was just the two of them.

A good story with lots of dialogue is possible in this way,but not this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous