All Comments on 'The Surfer Dude and the Soccer Mom'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
needs a 2nd chapter

that includes a 3 some

monicablumonicablualmost 7 years ago
Amusingly Erotic

Nice story, loved the buildup to the actual affair and continual sex with Gina, but I'm trying to imagine how Jake doesn't break his cock when the whale hit the boat while he's buried in her ass, or on the subsequent splashdown, not to mention Gina's poor rectum! I do love the headboard idea! I have a (faux) leather-padded headboard that I will now sit on while my partner licks me, ooooh yeah!!!

~Mons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

you built that up to end it like that. very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another chapter

ending not brilliant but great story build up well done more pls

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyalmost 7 years ago
soooooo much detail till

Oh man I was sooooo hooked, fapped three times and kept coming back to the story. Then the end was "so I fucked her friend" 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very much enjoyed

I enjoyed the story. Gina was very lucky woman. Would not mind finding a hair for myself. Well would not mind Gina either! Lol. Well done.

maxx308maxx308almost 7 years ago
Liked the story

the end not so much.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
About the ending....

Stories don't really end, they just stop at some point. Jake and Bridget obviously believe that if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. There's plenty of possibilities left here for Gina to get her act back together and resume her relationship with Jake. Maybe even making it a threesome with Bridget. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4****

I agree with mountaincat4 , once Gina gets her kids and herself over the embarrasment of her "incident" and her divorce finalized she will find herself feeling a familiar itch she will need to scratch. Hopefully evidence of her (ex) husbands past cheating will come to light and his moral high ground (a mole hill) will become quicksand.

I also would have liked to seen more detail on Gina's marriage and the fallout of the

Affairs discovery,you kind of swept that under the rug, I would loved a scene where Gina stands up for herself and tells her husband to shove it.

Swamp cooler you are full central air conditioning in my opinion,great story,characters,buildup and awesome sex scenes. There is to much potential in these characters to be wasted on one story. I know your many readers feel the same way,but it is your creation and your story and we have to respect your time and effiort

that it takes in writing such a tiltilating tale. My many thanks and I will anxiously await reading more of your work in the future.

P.S.

To the poster who said Jake is a deuschbag please give reasons for your opinions and back them up, it only adds to the constructive criticism process that makes stories better

Thank you

johnstang2johnstang2almost 7 years ago
I agree with the last two posters.

Sure right now is the wrong time to reunite Gina and Jake but throwing him to Bridget ... yuck.

I never saw any interactions with the kids in this story besides the Song he played the team and the mentions of them here and there. You have to remember they are a big part of Gina's life. If something lasting were to happen between Jake and Gina then there had to be interactions with her kids as well.

As for the husband who called her a whore, May I remind him they were technically separated at the time due to his interactions with his secretary. Geez, way to call the kettle black (btw mine is red). Gina therefore did not technically cheat but having some fun. As for being a good mother, Where was the father during any of his son's soccer games. Where was he when Gina had snuck Jake in AFTER the kids was asleep. Gina put her kids first and foremost and every knows it. I believe in happy endings. Who says Gina is doomed to a life of being a nun anyways? Geez.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfortunate

That Gina's kids have to put up with a lot of bs for the misfortune her mom went through.In today's bs society everyone has an opinion instead of minding their own business. Hopefully Gina and her kids will come to realize the true nature of friendship is when they see who supported and stood by them, instead of pointing fingers and calling names. Furthermore the author missed something.The media cannot mention a name on air or in print without permission.They leave themselves open for a big lawsuit.We still have right to privacy. Jake probably could afford a forty foot Catalina with an out of court settlement, it still doesn't doesn"t erase the shame and embarrassment Gina and her children went through.

Furthermore I hope Jake sees this a serious wake up call,being a Captain on a boat is a serious responsibility,you can't be screwing around on a boat when there are 50ton whales playing about..The Coast Guard could have his license terminated for negligence, and that would virtually leave him jobless.He may be a good musician but its clear that the record companies are not banging down his door. Gina's final? words to him were true they could have died out there and maybe having some nightmares of Gina not surviving the collision would do some serious eye opening

Jake did screw up but that doesn't mean it should screw things up with Gina. He should apologize to Gina's family and take a little more responsibility for the whale incident.This story is to good to end on such a sour note,please continue and take advantage of your writing talent.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic story

I cannot believe some of the comments. It is a sexy story. Adultery?of course but it is a story. Get over it and don't literotica if you don't like sex storieswith an edge. It is fiction.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

A good story which I thought was going to end in a good way but didn't. Gina needed time and he had a night with Bridget which left a little bit of a sour note, even if Gina wouldn't mind. Jake loved his nephew and I thought he could have become involved with Gina's kids but perhaps she was trying to keep it quiet still.

Overall almost a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous