The Surprised Attraction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Shh"

Sam started to part Kelly's lips with his own and let his tongue explore hers. As they were making out Sam started to slide his hand in between the couch and her back. He made his way up and found the clasp of her bra. With a quick jerk of the hand her bra came loose. Almost immediately, Kelly raised her arms and 2 second after that her tits and slim body were free for Sam to do whatever he wanted. For now he was enjoying the wrestling they were doing with their tongues. He only grabbed and gently massaged her tits with both hands. It was relaxing and warm for Kelly and she loved it. He then started to solo out her nipples. Making circles around them with his index finger. They were coming very much alive. They were not big at all. They were very small but still got erect. Gently he started to squeeze and twist which killed Kelly. Her nipples were a very sensitive spot for her. From their kissing she started to moan softly. This just made Sam even hornier.

He broke the lock they had made with their lips and tongues and started to kiss her neck. Kelly started to feel very warm everywhere as he did that. She had many spots of where she liked to be kissed and that was one of them. Slowly, Sam made his way down from her neck to her chest. He started to kiss her tits one after the other. Eventually he made his way to her erect nipple. He took it into his mouth and started to run circles around it with his tongue. Kelly's back started to arch slightly followed by quite moans. He danced around and on her nipple with his tongue for a couple minutes switching from nipple to nipple so one wasn't left out. He then wanted to try something new. He gently bit onto her nipple just to see how it would go. A little shriek came from Kelly but it was followed by a moan. He didn't do this for too long because he didn't want to hurt her.

He started to work his way down now kissing her stomach. Made his way to the top of her underwear but didn't go further. He started to go to the right instead of down. Once he was on top of her right thigh he started to kiss down her leg. All the way to her knee. He pulled her right leg up and put it on his shoulder and started to kiss on the inside of her thigh moving back towards her panties. He stopped though right before he got to them and made a jump to the other side. He started to kiss up her left thigh now. It was really killing Kelly. She was pulling on his hair so much.

"Oh my god Sam. Stop teasing."

He put a finger to her mouth and continued exploring her thigh. He made his way up and down, slowly killing her. He got back to the edge of her panties and finally decided to free her pussy. He took off the panties exposing her small pink pussy. It was tight and her lips weren't hanging out like some girls. Everything was small and sexy. Sam couldn't hold back anymore. He laid on his stomach and licked the sides of pussy.

"Ugghhh"

Kelly moaned louder than before. She was trying to control Sam by moving his hair in certain directions so he would get the hint. He got it alright but it was hot seeing her get so horny. He licked the sides a couple more times before he went from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top landing his tongue on her clit which was very much erect at this point. Sam tasted how wet she was and that turned him on even more. He started to work her clit with his tongue. People usually wrote the alphabet or went in circles but it was like he was writing a novel. This made Kelly arch her back high and moans poured out of her. She was grabbing hard on his hair trying to get a hold of her pleasure. Sam went in all different directions. Her clit was get fully erect almost as it was ready to burst. At this point Sam stopped his novel for a second and trapped her clit with his mouth. He started to suck on it while continuing his tongue dance. Harder and harder she grabbed onto his hair and onto the couch. She was getting really close and Sam knew that. He went the same speed the whole time building her up until she was at her edge. He put his finger in her pussy and without hesitation he found her g-spot. It only took two stroked forward to push her off the edge and reach her orgasm.

"OH GOD YES!"

Her body started to convulse involuntarily as Kelly grabbed a hold of the couch with both hands. It wasn't huge convulsions but tiny ones that made her feel really good. She was letting out load moans as her orgasm took over her. After about 20-30 seconds of this she came to a rest and Sam's clothes came off. He pulled down his boxer letting his hard on free. He didn't have a small cock or a huge one either but he did know how to use it. He was around 6 and a half inches. He never had any complaints.

"Oh that was so good Sam. Please fuck me with your big hard cock."

Kelly never talked dirty but when she was horny she didn't let anything stop her. It turned Sam on even more. He positioned himself in-between her legs and started to rub his cock up and down her pussy. When he passed on top of the opening he let his tip enter to tease her. Quick too, half a second, and then out and up to her clit. That repeated a lot. Her back was arching so much and she was moaning hard wanting him to just take her already and fuck her. Sam finally gave in and moved down to her opening. She was already nice and wet, so he didn't need to lube up. He inserted the tip and then slowly he pushed his cock in. 1/4 in. 1/2 inside.

"Oh my god yes Sam! Deeper! Fuck me"

3/4 in and then finally his cock was buried in her pussy. As his cock hit the back of her vagina, a picture appeared in his head that made him pause for a second. Leah appeared in his head in the position Kelly was in right now. For a second Sam had to make sure he was fucking the right girl. It was Kelly, his mind was playing tricks on him. He had to clear his mind.

"Sam stop teasing me. Fuck me hard!"

That snapped him back to reality. He pulled his dick out until it was just the tip. Back in he went but quicker this time. Back and forth, Sam fucked Kelly faster and faster. Her small tits had a noticeable bounce to them. With every thrust they bounced a little. Sam grabbed one of them and left the other to move freely as he fucked his girlfriend hard. The way Sam was though was that he like to mix things up. He started to slow down and go into a passionate fuck. Their lips locked once again but not for too long. He started to pick the pace back up.

"Yes baby, yes. Fuck me!"

"Mmm babe"

"Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!"

He was fucking her so hard that his pelvis was hitting her clit and making her build her orgasm up again. He lifted her ass a little so that his dick would be going in at an upwards angle. He was able to reach her g-spot with his dick that way.

"Oh my god, Yes Sam, Yes!"

Kelly's orgasm built up at twice the speed than before. The combination of her clit being stimulated by Sam's thrusts as well as him hitting her g-spot with his dick made it so much faster. Climbing, climbing, climbing. Kelly helped Sam by arching her back but this was involuntary. She was going so much faster than she ever had. It was a matter of a few thrusts and she would burst. Her second orgasm came and Sam felt her pussy get warm all around his dick.

He pulled his cock out and kneeled on the floor next to the couch and start to eat her out. He wanted to taste her cum and he wasn't going to leave a drop. He prodded his tongue deep in her pussy getting all of it. He then flipped her over and stood up again.

"Oh my god Sam that was new"

"No talking, I'm in control now"

"Mmm yes Sir!"

He positioned his cock behind her and entered her from behind. Thrusting back and forth, he fucked Kelly doggie style. He grabbed her hair for something to hold on to with one hand and with the other he gave her ass a loud smack.

"Ahhhh"

Her ass started to turn a rosy pink. Every couple of thrusts he would renew the pink spot on her ass. In this position he didn't slow down, he fucked her hard, but he was starting to reach his point of no return. He thrust faster and faster.

"I about to cum"

"Oh yes, cum for me. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside me."

Faster and faster he thrust. His pelvis hit her ass with every thrust and he didn't have to smack her anymore to renew the pink mark. The faster he thrust the closer he got to his orgasm. Faster, faster, faster. Closer, closer, closer. He eventually couldn't hold back anymore. He reached his point of no return and shot his load deep inside Kelly's pussy.

"So warm, Yeeeesss" Kelly collapsed.

At the same time though Leah's face popped into his head again but this time his cum was slowly covering her face. He shook his head trying to get rid of the image but it was still there. The hot cum filled Kelly and started to seep out the sides around his cock. There was so much. It was all over Leah's face as well in his head. He couldn't shake the image. The final drops were filling Kelly's pussy up and Leah's face. When his load finally finished, the image of Leah finally disappeared but not before he saw her lick the cum up around her mouth. Sam was in a state of confusion. Why did she pop into his head. He wasn't even thinking of her, she just popped in there.

After a few seconds of confusion, Sam just let it go because one he just wanted to get it out of his head and act like it never happened and two he was still deep inside his girlfriends pussy. He slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy and the cum followed. It rushed out and fell onto the couch. The both of them didn't even notice because they were both exhausted. They collapsed on the couch where they were.

"Oh my god Sam that was so good. I love you so much"

"I love you too Kelly. I love you very very much." Sam said as if he needed to convince her.

They both laid there on the couch covered in cum, slowly drifting into a deep euphoric sleep. Unbothered, they slept the best sleep they ever had.

12