All Comments on 'The Surprize'

by bonerguy57

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oskar004oskar004about 9 years ago
very good start

I hope you will contiune and the young couple takes again the horny mum

Greetings from Germany

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
nice start

good story. not a lot of background but hot action. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

continue please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes.. Nice story

Please continue! Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for more.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Nice start but

There was no incest. Watching your mom fuck doesn't count.

You submitted it in the incest section without incest.

The sex was borderline hot but would have been better if you didn't rush it which you could have been saved if you continued on with the incest part; yet you didn't.

Nope ** is all you get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes, it is a good start

At least the son got a fine look at his own mother's cunt, which lots of sons would give anything to see. It's the same hairy hole the boy came out of, so it's just natural that the young guy in the story got the biggest hard on of his life and blew his balls all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Incest

It isn't incest but I'll let it go as I see the incest is coming (no pun intended - happy accident).

No character development. We don't know if son is 16 or 36.(I know - I know. he can't be 16 because of rules but you get the idea.)

If she went over there for sex it sure took the long enough, he waited over an hour and when he watched they were just starting.

Gave you a 3 and hoping for part 2 to be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

spewing hot Stockholm all over my hand.. and I thought I was hip to all the slang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

Not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think its time to describe Rose and her life style and relationship with her son, etc. I think if she is so willing to put out for "new" neighbors then she needs to do something for her son !

You have great potential here for a Mother-Son sexual relationship. Thanks.

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 9 years ago
good start

Hope you have more in store ?

kjanekjaneabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed it. The voyeur aspect is hot. I have to wonder whether the narrator was turned on simply by the sex he was watching, or was it specifically seeing his Mom have sex?

Maybe the neighbors can invite both Mom and son over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IT IS INCEST! WHEN YOU JERK OFF TO A FANTASY ABOUT YOUR MOM YOU DO HAVE INCESTUOUS DESIRES... I WAS A VOYEUR SON & I CAN TELL YOU EVEN WHEN A MAN FLIRTS WITH YOUR MOM YOU FEEL SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT DESCRIBE: YOU ARE MAD AT HER, YOU HATE HIM BUT YOU ALSO A

I am in my 60's now. As a kid (& young adult) I had hots for mom big time... & then some.

My parents had a lot of friends & entertained a lot. Once her boss from work entered the house from the side door & found my mom alone in the kitchen. They greeted, each other, they hugged, he kissed her on both cheeks still hugging her... then he kissed her on the mouth and caressed her ass very gently but thoroughly (all over). She just said "not now, someone will see us..." Nobody saw me but I saw & heard everything. I was turned on beyond what i believed was possible.

The vivid memory of the incident was an excellent jack-off fantasy for years to come.

I never mention the moment to anybody. I was mad at my mom for a while after that but i think i loved her even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just being neighborly

i think the son should visit the neighbors and do the wife...

He should also talk to his mom and suggest they invite the neighbors over...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have you been fucking the neighbors again?

"I've already been her over an hour mom, I caught your show, it was excellent," I said. She stood there in shock, like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to say. "You're so hot mom, I beat off watching you through the window next door." "It was kind of like old times when I'd think of you when I was busting a nut." "You know, I've noticed more than once, you staring when I've got a hard on," I told her. If you're not too worn out I'm horny again mom, how about trying my deluxe model?" I asked. My dick is bigger than the guy's next door, but I'm sure you already know that mom?" Knowing there was no getting out of this, my mom finally spoke. "I had no idea you ever thought of my that way," mom said with a grin." You're right though, I've actually wanted you for some time now." "I've spied on you masturbating more than once, and I always need to take care of myself then too." "I can't get you out of my mind when I'm having an orgasm," my mom explained. Smiling back at her I said, "Why don't we take a shower together, wash each other up good, then we'll be good and ready to get down and dirty together?"

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
where is the next chapter

Where is the chapter when and if you write it don't just go straight into the fucking you need more of a story line and a lot more build up to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

It's your first story and needs finishing.

You've been on the site 17 months, put pen to paper.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Ffd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with anon 03/31/15 "IT IS INCEST! ..." The story is very erotic. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Our mothers are neither angels nor saints. They are human, & humans tend to err

As a young man i was totally infatuated with my mom. Just seeing her in her two-piece bathing suit in the summer would make me feel i was in 7th Heaven. Needless to say i was spying on my mom whenever i had a chance.

My parents remained married until one of them died (my dad).

I was convinced my mom was cheating on my dad. When she fancied a man (usually one younger than her) she was almost shamelessly hitting on him. I was sexually aroused when she flirted with men other than my dad.

She was a Rubenesque woman, 5 foot 9, very firm flesh, very shapely. She never hid her body with loose clothing. On the contrary, in the summer everything was on display (skimpy bikinis, short shorts, tank tops...

I SAW A FAMILY FRIEND, husband of her best girlfriend, thoroughly kneading my mom's firm thigh & explaing to a group of friends that my mom has a very firm body although she is on the bigger side. My dad & that man's wife were in the backyard at the time. The scene i saw affected me in a strange way. I had a feeling it was not happening cause it was surreal. I was aroused beyond description.

I SAW HER MAKING OUT WITH A MAN 10 YEARS HER JUNIOR. They were under our car port in the night. They were making out, man. Everybody was in the backyard, i was coming home on foot thru woods. I STOPPED & WATCHED. I was so aroused i thought i would come in my pants without touching myself.

Scenes like the 2 i described were the inspiration for many, many jack-off fantasies.

I never told anybody about what i saw. I kept her SECRETS faithfully.

I never stopped loving her.

I never stopped lusting after her.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. Bravo!

♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous