All Comments on 'The Surrogate'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Silly thing for her to say and a quick response from him. The depth of the hurt for him is not shallow. Trev is not really gone, but she may be sooner than later.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
gave it a 5 for the writing

once again OHIO just shows how "SHE" is one of the greatest man haters her. His wife is a slut, fuck that bitch let her go back to trev and move on. It typcial female response, it has to be something that he is doing. I could be the fact that she fucked around or even worst if sex was so bad why did she marry him. Stick with the surrogate because atleast she a honest hoe.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

For StangStar06 fans, everybody can read his newer story at the "storiesonline.net".

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

First this is an excellent story. I will be an eternal fan of the revenge stories, however these sort of stories are also my favorits. DGHear, Thecelts and others write similar stories and I push the 5 stars for their stories.

Second I think you had to carry on this excellent story until his forgiveness. I think his wife would be enough a adventure after Michael succesful therapy and she will become a "faithfull" wife again. Michael did this therapy for his family, however his therapeuta became too near him.

Very interesting situation she is near to left him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

RAAC story. Why does there always have to be a reason why people fuck around on their spouse? And why is it that a cheating spouse always has to go to a shrink to find out why they fucked around? The story is unfinished and as a reader I don't see anyway this couple can get back to a normal marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

4 Pages of the same story as all the rest. Is there a freakin' template or something?

Seriously, Cut it down to one if its going to be the same dribble. She cheats, He can't leave her, She works on herself, Husband works on himself, Pathetic husband forgives her.

anon606anon606almost 13 years ago
Keep going

You captured his inner critic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Is this story finished? Really incomplete ending is so.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

This story is unfinished. Well, that was my first thought after reading. The title doesn't say "Chapter 1" either.

As for the story itself, I found it gripping. I actually don't know what I would've done differently, in Michael's stead. Like he said, go for divorce, and he'd live in a dingy apartment alone, having to pay alimony, while his kids are with their mother, and she'll be living in their house, having boyfriends over. All the pain would be on him. I have to say divorce laws are really crazy.

On the other hand, living with a callous cheater (callous for her comment at the end), who dumbly listened to her unmarried girlfriends, and did things with Trev she never did with her husband (I wonder how Michael would handle THAT), isn't paradise either. Wait, did I say paradise? It's hell.

So, caught between a rock and a hard place.

Also, "Trev" is gone. How convenient. No repercussions for him at all, urgh. The bastard should pay. I'm surprised that Michael didn't say that it didn't matter whether Trev was gone or not, there are lots of other Trevs. (Reminiscent of Ohio's other excellent story "Scenes From A Marriage".)

One thing I really want to know is how Joanna is going to react when it's revealed to her what Michael's therapy includes...

Please Ohio, finish this story! Don't let it stop here! I need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story - Please finish it

Another great story from Ohio. You've captured the emotion and kept me fascinated. Please continue; I've got to know how this concludes.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
An extemely well written treatsie on an all too common problem...

The wife's infidelity simply highlighted it for the husband. Unfortunately, professional accredited surrogates are few and far between. I hope there will be a conclusion beyond the one given.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
This may and may not be the best forum

From reading so many of the myopic feedback views, I fear many will miss the truly great value added this story offers. Perhaps I shouldn't want so much for others, yet a similar story if available in the 1970's for me would have served me well and reduced long term psychological dismay. The clinical portion of your effort almost match the subjective middleminded insecurities of Michael and Joanna. As well as those elements balance the story, the stubborn progressive pursuit of awareness and education to character growth may well provide the biggest treasure to your readership. Further your leaving this effort at the time of a set-back is a hanging open for thought plus (while being so realistic). Many thanks

allforallallforallalmost 13 years ago
Ending

Obviously I would have enjoyed a more defined ending. Still this was an interesting profile of the condition of a sexual problem.

The wife though is presented as a rather selfish person who did not appreciate what she had. Believe it or not there aren't all that meany men out there who eat a woman to satisfaction.

Given what has been presented thus far only divorce remains as a plausible option.

But it was a gripping story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A good start

but this story is obviously unfinished.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed this one so far . . . .

I suspect there will be a second chapter to resolve the conflicts that persist to the end of this treatise. Honestly, Ohio, you usually label your stories with chapter numbers; I have trouble believing this story will be left unfinished, because that's how it seems, incomplete and inconclusive at the end. The story was well-written with no glaring technical errors, and the story seems as though it could be very real.

One weak point might concern Mike's time deficit. It takes time to go to therapy, time to drive there, an hour for the appointment, and time to drive home. He is doing this three times per week, I gather -- once weekly for the surrogate and twice weekly for the therapy. That's a lot of time to lie about, since he has not told his wife he's doing these things.

It's also expensive, and this is a second, possible, weak spot in the plot. I can't believe she wouldn't notice the shifts in money -- she was nearly paranoid he might divorce her, so she would watch to see if he withdrew any large amounts of money from their bank account, and surely she would notice the regular payments to Dr. "X" on the monthly statements, wouldn't she? For that matter, she might even have him followed, since she confided in her therapist she worried hubby was fucking someone else.

A third possible weakness of this story is more obvious, and that is the "pretend" civility in front of their children. Even children ages 3 and 7 would be aware of the strain in the household despite pretenses of their parents. They would be subconsciously aware of the lack of affection between the couple compared to "before." They might not verbalize their feelings, but many studies show that children perceive these sorts of problems far more than parents think. Often their behavior changes, or the children become more sad and introverted, or schoolwork (for the 7 year old) becomes worse.

Despite these concerns, this story was riveting and I really want to find out how the tale ends. Please write another chapter soon and let me (and other readers) know. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please

I certainly hope that there some more chapters to come.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

How does a REAL man know when a women has an orgasm?

-REAL Men don't care!

Sorry old joke from the 70's I just had to recycle

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

As always a GREAT story from OHIO. Good character development, drama, tense situtions, real problems. A fine read.

I do hope there is a part two-when I came to the end of this story I double checked my PC thinking I was missing some pages.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the King of Cucks has returned!

Hail to the King baby! Good to have a real honest-to-goodness panty-wearing cuck back in da house.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Old Hungerian joke is about the silent Joe from the Wildwest. Joe takes his new wife Mary from the wedding to home on common horseback on evaning. The horse strumbles, Joe says: one! After half hour the horse strumbles again, Joe says: two! After another half hour the horse strumbles again, Joe says: three! He pulls up the horse and he and Mary gets off the horse and he takes his gun and he shoots the horse. Mary told him, why are you so cruel to kill poor animal? Joe says: One!

In Central Europe Joan's affair is not a at once divorce cause. After repetitive cheating the people generaly starts the divorce here, nothwithstandin the children. However In Hungary the divorce rate is similar high to the USA. If Joan's infedilty behavior repeats, Michael have to leave her with divorce, but Ohio wrote Joan did not become a cheating bitch. Both were inexperienced in the sex and Michael's problem may have been treated by himself or by terapist as in the story there was later. Joan wants the reconciliacion honestly by the author.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Ohio, you should KNOW BETTER....."to be continued"? OR NOT!

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have to disagree with allforall, I actually feel bad for Joanna. Normally I wouldn't be on the side of the cheater but when every passage in her POV are full of guilt, same, and remorse I can't see her as a simple "cheating slut". I saw her as someone who made a mistake. She knows she screwed up and takes accountability. Her comment at the end WAS dumb and she said as much.

I also feel for Michael. His medical condition already makes him feel embarassed and less than a man, to know that it led to his wife's infidelity just makes it all that more painful.

Joanna is trying to make up for her mistake, and Michael is trying to fix his problem. One note of difference is that Jonanna TOLD Michael she was seeking therapy to help figure out why she did what she did. She didn't seek out another man to fulfill her needs and quite honestly I never thought she would. Meanwhile Micahel is keeping quiet about what he is doing with Elizabeth and the sexual surrogate. He is getting intimate with another woman and he is going to see how easy it is to fall into the same trap Joanna did.

I guess I am holding o0ut hope that these two can find their way back to each other.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 13 years ago
I agree with Vulcan, but ...

I also think that you have opened up an interesting can of worms. I love the characters, and the situation, and you present a really interesting take on the LW category (unlike some others here--I see a different scenario, with new options to explore). But I think you do so with an unrealistic take (what!--this is all supposed to be fantasy, right!) I find it interesting that there are some who focus on the wife's infidelity, but don't really think about what the man is doing. Isn't this infidelity as well? I think it brings a whole new meaning to the statement: "Honey, honestly, it was only sex!" In this case, it really is--about sex; being a better performer. What makes it really explosive--for the denouement is that he is acting no better than she did. After all, isn't he getting what he couldn't get inside the marriage? Further, he hasn't discussed this with his wife, so he is off doing what she herself did, with Trev, but with a surrogate. The major difference is that he is doing it for a much longer period, without any guilt. So, he thinks he has a "get out of gaol free card" because of his wife's actions. I don't think so.

The interesting plot hole, for me, is that the therapist was so willing to do this without the wife being there. My guess is that liability plays into this as much as the emotional damage that a therapist would probably want to avoid. Even if this were legally allowable, would a therapist find this an even vaguely ethical course of action? Does the admonition: "Do no harm" have any weight here? And does the threat of a lawsuit, bad publicity, or even an enraged spouse with an AK-47 knock-off seem like plausible reasons to just say: ".... no"?

Would we be as sanguine about this situation, if the roles had been reversed, and the woman was seeking out the surrogate sex therapy? I don't know. But I do know that I am looking forward to the second half of the story. Because, I cannot see our protagonist telling his wife anything about his improved self-control. And if he does get to last, what will she make of that? If he does tell her, I await the explosion of Mt. Vesuvius...

Finally, a way out: I can sympathize with the sentiments expressed concerning performance, exploration, and pleasure, but it really says more about the lack of communication in their marriage than anything else--the fact that these two people couldn't sit down and work this stuff for themselves, but were too fearful and too habituated to sad upbringings to even attempt it. They are both in therapy. Perhaps they can see the "bigger picture." They both needed release outside the marriage to start the REAL conversation that needs to take place--how can we satisfy each other, not just financially and platonically, but also emotionally and sexually--because as Ohio shows really beautifully in the final sex scene--our "hero" is more emotionally connected to his wife (before she opens her mouth) because he is able to perform better sexually, and she responds more sexually as well. And that is a possible path out through the woods, for this couple, at least.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous writing great characters But Lets face it OHIO has FILLED this story with CRAP...

The Marriage cannot be saved. OHIO can use all the psycho babble bullshit he wants but this marriage CANNOT be saved BECAUSE this is faaaaaaar worse then a "simple" affair.

The wife... a sexually repressed very conservative woman yet!!!... cheated for several Months with TREV ...had fabulous earth shattering sex (which Michael has yet to find out about but only suspects) SOLELY becuase Michael has PE.

If Joanna had been more experienced sexually and Michael was NOT getting the job done and refused to learn or change...

then the marriage is in trouble (or over) becuase of the bad sex.

But this is total repudiation of Michael as a man.

One time when she was Drunk...ok maybe. BUT -- and here is the STICKING point-- when Joanna found out how great SEX could be with a Guy who has long staying power did she Talk to Michael about his PE problem?

NOOOOOOO... she went back to fuck TREV for Months.

You cannot SOLVE that.

You cannot get past that... ever...

No man can. ( well maybe a Matt Moreau faggot man can).

Suppose the do reconcile? Every time they have sex (even

GOOD sex) this Male shattering male emasuclating actions by the " so called loving wife" will be brought up.

In this hypothetical Michael will have ONLY gotten his PE problem "cured" because the wife fucked another guy for great sex for MONTHS.

Sorry it is Over... this is Just over.

Right now Mike only suspects that the sex Jaonna had with Trevor was Good. Wait until til Michael finds out how great sex with Trvor actully was !!!!!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
SOMETHING MALES CAN RELATE TO AND FEMALES TOO

THIS STORY WAS GREAT. MOST MALES HAVE THIS OR SIMILIAR PROBLEMS AND ARE TOO MACHO TO DISCUSS. HERE IS A MAN, WHO AFTER REALIZING HIS PROBLEM AND SHORTCOMINGS (no pun) WENT FOR HELP. A PITY IT HAD TO HAPPEN AFTER HIS PARTNERS TRYST. OHIO SHOULD ADD TO THIS STORY/THEME. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Last Anon you are right!

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago
Solution in search of a problem

Lady #1:He made love to me for almost 45 minutes last night.

Lady#2:Oh my husband can go 45 minutes also…just not in a row…and on the same days.

-Rodney Dangerfield

On a related note research has shown the average sex act of intercourse is 3-5 minutes in duration. However with the advent and widespread use of internet porn every male now feels they are underperforming. Fear not! Big Pharma has a whole host of drugs, creams, sprays and pills coming to a Rx near you. Watch for the ad campaign being rolled out to reinforce the insecure fear of PE and a “cure”. Big Pharma sees this as the next Virgra.

Johnson & Johnson has developed Priligy, a pill aimed at men who ejaculate before copulating or within seconds of beginning. Priligy, which is intended to help prolong latency time before orgasm, went on sale earlier this year in nine countries, but it has not been approved for sale in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration.

Meanwhile, Sciele Pharma, based in Atlanta, plans to seek approval from the agency next year to market a prescription drug in the form of a metered-dose aerosol sprayed on the skin that is intended to increase latency time. Company representatives have been making the rounds of medical conferences and meeting journalists, trying to drum up sympathy and attention for premature ejaculation as a widespread medical problem in need of a drug intervention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story s usual, but donot have Michael take back that cheating whore Joanna. She is nothing but a skank that will let other men do thing to her that she will not let her husband do to her. Besides she is nothing but used goods. Michael sholdn't have fucked the whore, after all he could very well get a serious social disease from the slut. Michael should now go and find a younger,sexier, more beautiful woman and let the slut suffer. Or, if he really feels he cannot leave the bitch because of the kids - he he should force her to watch as he makes passionate love to the affore mentioned younger woman. Then his whoring wife has to agree to eating his sperm out of the other womans ass, pussy and mouth, and then suck his cock clean of their combine fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A lot of PE here

I now know how Joanna felt. Similar to her dealing with Michael’s PE problem; this story started good, but ended prematurely and unsatisfying.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
Viagra?

no thoughts about using Viagra or something similar? very surprising!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Great Setup

The tale of the surrogate did not reach its end and I feel that she will abandon the trade for Michael! But anyway a fine presentation of a little discussed area which usually does not come up in the real man discussion where if he can't do the job he is a wuss or a wimp, when in fact these guys do not even know whether or not they were doing their job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel?

Will there be a second chapter? If so, are you going to have each of them talk to their therapists about their first fucking after so long? Will you finally allow Michael to admit to Joanna that he too has been seeing a therapist, as well as a surrogate? Will you have Michael explain to Joanna that the reason he was able to last longer was because of this surrogate?

If there is a second chapter, please make it quick (no pun intended). I hate when authors write a story and promise a next chapter and then it never gets posted.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Children!!!!

Nobody speaks about the children, because they are the main couse, that Michael has remained with his wife.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Well...

This guy is going to need a lifetime prescription of nerve pills to stay in this situation, which may also cause a problem with his pee-pee. As for the viagra that someone mentioned, one day it's users will see that fateful commercial on the tube that tells them it has given them heart disease or some such shit. Ain't it grand. Maybe between the nerve pills and viagra he can find a happy medium. :)

juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 13 years ago
Reaching

for my keyboard that is if you're not intending to finish this. OHIO?

Great story, I love the way this is developing (as in there is going to be more.) By the way, I see the bones of "Scenes from a Marriage" scattered about here, one of my favorite stories. So many possibilities lie ahead ...

To RAAC or not to RAAC, that is indeed the question. Whether it is nobler to forgive the bitch or better to forget her and move on.

Oh? What's that? - a clue you say - the title.

You mean "The Surrogate", oh yeah. Got it.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 13 years ago
Extremely well written story about an infinitely difficult problem!

A very tough story to tackle -- particularly knowing the result (no matter how well done) will never satisfy many readers. There is a very wide spectrum in the hearts of people for forgiveness, reconciliation, understanding, healing, and the strength to go on with pride and dignity.

Some men can forgive their woman, stand tall, and walk on even stronger as a man. Others cannot and do need to move on to someone else. I do not judge one over the other, but I do know it is much harder to write a story about the former, and it takes courage to do so.

Scorched earth stories are relatively easy to write, and I applaud Ohio for taking the more difficult and narrow path and doing it well.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
A "Perfect Storm" of selfishness

Joanna is a very selfish woman.

First she is talking with single girlfriends about hot guys they are fucking and being disappointed with her sex life. She forgets all the other aspects of being a good husband; loving, faithful, good breadwinner, great father. His whole evaluation comes to focus on his sexual performance. <br><br>

Michael, in great love for his wife, brings her a vibrator to give her more sexual pleasure (how many guys would be secure enough to do that?) and she treats him like a pervert. THEN she uses it herself and LOVES it but doesn't share that with her husband, the guy who bought it for her in the first place. Even worse she proceeds to build a whole sexual life that incorporates mystery lovers but EXCLUDES her husband. It's good for her. <br><br>

When Michael can't attend her Company Retreat because his company has a huge new contract that needs to be fulfilled she gets angry with him. Supportive? NOT! Understanding? NOT! Selfish bitch? YES! <br><br>

At the retreat she plays up to her mystery man made flesh, Trevor. He goes after her and she welcomes him into her bed. She uses drunkenness as an excuse but she had been working up to that result for a while. She got exactly what she had been trying to get.<br><br>

Finally, now sober, she starts a long term affair with Trevor, easily lying to her husband about working overtime so that she can be with her lover. Finally she reaches the point where she is willing to lie to her husband and forsake her family to fuck him and be a total slut for 6 hours. <br><br>

This whole thing screams ME ME ME! Do I feel sorry for Joanna suffering with Michael's short fuse? Sure. But he is using his hands and tongue and even buys a vibrator to give her pleasure. That doesn't count for anything? Doesn't it show his willingness to try different things? Like almost all cheating women that have some "disappointment" with their husbands as lovers, rather than working with her husband she turns away from him. She wasn't ambushed by Trevor, even though he is obviously a player. She set up her infidelity step by step and consciously excluded her husband. <br><br>

As to the final sex scene, she obviously tried to pay him a compliment. He is very sensitive about the issue so she should have been smart enough to not mention it but people don't always do the smart thing. Out of everything else that Joanna does, I can accept this as a goof. <br><br>

All in all it's a good story. Some folks seem to have a sympathy for Joanna and I just can't see it. As for Michael's "therapy" I don't think he owns Joanna any explanations just yet. I have a personal problem with "staying together" for the kids or other reasons while having a loveless relationship. A couple months to settle out feelings, sure. 7 months? Nope. That's just continuing torture for all involved. I'm pretty sure this is heading for a RAAC and so far Joanna doesn't deserve it. That will be disappointing.

Finally a "to be continued" would have been appreciated. If this ends here it is pretty stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great...oh shit...oops...typed too quickly...sorry readers of Literotica

But the iPad felt sooooooo good...aaaaaaahhhh!...excuse me, but I got to get a Kleenex...Steve Jobs, oh baby! I hate when that happens. So messy.

Seriously, fun and stimulating story...so far. To balance the story, I hope that the author allows Michael's and Marina's relationship to blossom, so that Joanna achieves some sympathy from the readers...she needs to become even more of a victim to satisfy the bloodthirsty macho readers here. My suggestion, as far as an appropriate ending... extreme priapism. Male orgasms are so overrated...so unimportant...huh? men are the new women!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Well done

A well written story about an issue that isn't often discussed in on-line erotica. Your characters have behaved as I would expect them to in a real life situation, and the dialogue you've had them speak is true to real life as well.

I'm not sure whether I need another chapter. I suppose it would be interesting to find out if our unfortunate couple can make it. I have to admit I'm curious as to how you would have Joanne will react when she learns of Michael's intimate involvement with Marina, the surrogate.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I am going to have to borrow a phrase of encouragement from your story

Very good, you are doing much better!

On page two you had this:

"Now, sitting in the therapy office with Elizabeth, Michael heard her say, "pretty soon Marina will begin on the next steps with you. The basic principle is simple: as you are increasingly able to control your ejaculation during masturbation, we'll add more excitement to the situation."

Which is, of course, incorrect. The 'p' in pretty should be capitalized.

But by page four, and much of three, you DID have good capitalization. Soon you too might make it 15 minutes before...I mean write 15 sentences without making an error like that.

I really enjoyed the story but I'd like to know if it's finished.

God what a thoughtless bitch!

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago

And let me thank you for writing more. Please don't take my criticism as personal or horrid.

I am here to read your work. If I didn't enjoy your stories, I wouldn't be here.

I just find that grammatical flaw grating and consistant. If it was an occassional error, I would put that down to a mistake of typing, not consistant incorrect usage.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
No second chapter needed.

The marriage is done. With her in his life, he will be competing with old Trev for as long as he lives. It is best that they both realize it and move on separately. The longer he stays around and broods, the more he starts to become an unsympathetic wimp. I don't see the need to get a second chapter just so we can see some contrived revenge plot. A couple of sentences at the end here explaining that they got divorced six months later and that Michael was dating Marina and the story is perfect.

One last thought; in a few of the stories there are scenarios in the plot where there is a concern that the cheating wife will take the kids and get the house and get the cars, get the bank accounts and the husband winds up living in hole someplace seeing his kids rarely if at all. Meanwhile, the cheating slut ends up living the high life, and bringing her boyfriend(s) into the husband's bed, blah, blah, blah. It all makes for good fuel to stoke the fires of the "kill the dirty bitch" crowd. It very seldom happens that way. These days the courts try to move divorcing parents into some sort of a joint custody arrangement unless one or both of the parents is deemed unfit. The property will be divided as evenly as is practical. The court is not going to try to bankrupt either of the parties.

Anyway, thanks for the story Ohio. I appreciate your efforts. You mix it up a bit. We had a RAAC in another of your stories recently and now we have a "probably divorce". It's good that you aren't tied to always getting them back together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Really close to reality

The characters seem so real, that they could be neighbors of mine.

Very real situations and dialogue.

Well written, and I hope that this isn't the ending, because there is so much more to be told.

Thanks for the read

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Great analysis of the situation.

The chatacters are so realistic that it is painful. Both are hurting, but I still want to read more. Please add another chapter to this story.

teh568teh568almost 13 years ago
I Don't See Much Hope for Them

I don't know but she really screwed up with that statement about never lasting so long. That might have been a fatal mistake for their marriage. I only know one key thing about this type of situation...never mess with a man or womans ego. It will destroy most relationships. I hope their will be a second chapter. On a lighter note, I hope they stay together because like I have said before to many other of your fine stories, I like happy endings.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Was it Bozo the Clown or Howdy Doody that had the "peanut gallery", or Lit. ...?

Ohio,

Did some of the commenter's read this or another story?

Like it, hate it, so so, OK? But it is your story and most did like it. Me too. Now about Chapter 2. Please.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Orionman17Orionman17almost 13 years ago
Agree with Jasonnh . . . great story but please continue . . .

as the story is incomplete. The dialogue and circumstance are poignant, at least to me. Really look forward to finding out how things turn out. Maybe Joanna can stop making mistakes, and stop insulting Michael to give themselves a fighting chance. All she had to do was not say anything to spoil the moment. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

It appears your story has started a heck of a storm. I just wanted to put my vote down for a continuance. I haven't read a lot of stories that deal with premature issues so closely. Anyone who has truly loved someone should admit the anguish you feel at the betrayal, but unfortunately the love doesn't always just evaporate when hate or whatever response gets added after the betrayal. Revenge stories are fine, but I for one enjoy seeing a story where two people try to make it work, just as often happens in life.

I enjoyed this story and would like to see it continued.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Simple Answer. . .

"I knew I had to figure out why--"

"Why I could do such a terrible thing, betray our marriage the way I did."

"But we've been dancing around the real question a bit, the question of why you did it."

ANSWER: "Because HE's a FUCKING WIMP!" DUH! No Respect!

This story is a real throwback to the old male bashing cuck loving Ohio of old. Ah well, you miss a couple of testosterone replacement shots and look what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a bitch, she listens to her friends and oh I need to go fuck someone else, treats her husband like shit, doesn't give him the respect he deserves and talk to him about it, blames her religious upbringing, but will do whatever her lover wants?! she doesn't deserve her husband, I hope he ends up divorcing her!

RedbeakRedbeakalmost 13 years ago
Is this Part 1?

I can't condone the wife's affair, of course, but then Michael isn't a very admirable character either. Why is he only now going to therapy to cure his PE problem? Whom does he want to impress with his new-found control? If it is Joanna, he should have done something years ago instead of short-changing her all that time. If it is anyone else, he will be just as guilty as his wife - more so, as there would be an element of premeditation involved, which wasn't there for Joanna, if her account of her first and second seductions is to be believed.

Despite the adultery, I actually find Joanna a more sympathetic character than her bloodless husband, who seems to live only to punish his wife endlessly while wallowing in righteous self-pity. OK, she was wrong to fall for the admittedly very skilled approach of her seducer, but having done so she has shown genuine remorse and a desire to make amends. This may or may not be possible, depending on Michael's ability to forgive and forget, but if he can't, he should be man enough to say so and let both parties move on.

There are so many ways Part 2 (if there is one) could go. I have a bet with myself what the final outcome will be, and another bet that I won't like it. Still, I can't wait for the second part to appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An Excellent Story, Ohio

Both major characters have grown so much in their therapy that surely there must be a way home for them. Chapter 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Written

You just don't seem to have a very good grasp of men, or how men react to things.

A bit of advice, team up with a male writer and co-write a few stories. If you were able to communicate in the male voice your writing would greatly improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Selfish Fuck

He goes to a sex surrogate to learn how to control his PE problem after using his wife as a cum dump for 11 years. But, regardless of his absolutely horrible sexual treatment of his wife, Ohio wants us to believe he's an otherwise perfect husband. Yeah, he's a completely selfish bastard in the bedroom - where, by the way, the PE problem isn't about her lack of pleasure, but about his self-esteem - but he's a prince, otherwise. Just another piece of shit by another woman hater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: Selfish Fuck - get real, your nothing more than some man-hating dyke.

Re-read the story again, she was the slut who went out and cheated 6-8 times. As "too many" commentators have said; they should have communicated along time ago about his PE issue but she had no justification for cheating on him - plain & simple. So get off your "man-hating soap box" and crawl back under rock from which you escaped from.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

Like another commenter said: Pretty common problem for a lot of men. ED is common as well but Viagra or Cialis etc can help with that one unless it is mentally caused. This story speaks to the reality of problems caused in both women and men. I have lived with the problem for many years and my first wife cheated on me. Hmmmmm... Not all men are such long-lasting studs as most of you "Real Men?" I loved the comment about "Real Men" don't care whether the woman enjoys sex and orgasms. Funny..thats what most women say too!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
really well paced

So far it is well thought out and well paced - the issue at the center for both of them is so similar - a lack of real experience and too much knowledge and pressure with out enough knowledge to deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She cheats....he cheats......

Is anyone "good"???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hates wimps but

loves cucks, makes no sense

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
NOT

It's garbage!!!!!!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
So many mixed feelings stirred up in a mere 4 chapters. Kudos !

Frankly I reluctantly blame Micheal. He should have been getting help for his problem years ago. She never would have cheated of he weren't a ' 2 pump chump' .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only three points

Why is it in that in these stories the cheater has always decided to stop the affair either just before they are caught or decide to have one last fuck and then get caught?

The wife is a pretty nasty person she basically wanted to fuck that asshole and then came up with some bullshit excuses as to why it wasn't really all her fault.

Why does the hubby stab her in the heart after they have just had sex for the first time in seven months hasnt Ohio got that the wrong way round surely she stabbed hubby by telling him that (in so many words) he lasted a bit longer than he normally does, surely only a truly stupid bitch would think that she isn't the reason that they've just gone from lovingly holding one another to her crying on her own in the master bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again

You always have to end with controversy and...Abruptly!

Your choice of her complimenting him on lasting longer, in the real world, would have made him feel good although he would also have some thoughts about Trevor. This would put them back a bit but not violently while he ran to the bathroom like a child!

They both feel bad, she horribly guilty, he less than a man but the fidelity and trust was gone. The point - they should have talked about things years earlier and got help like the loving couple you claimed they were.

Unfortunately, these two would end up VERY Unhappily divorced and trying to be friends for the kids.

Thanks for the story, you always put good ones together but I guess I'll never get agreeable to your controversial endings. I know that you realize that you do this to us and eventually I'll just stop reading ratrher than getting perturbed at your insults.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Blame belongs squarely on the shoulders of the wife

Regardless of her husband's condition prior to her adultery she is largely responsible for the condition of their marriage at the end of the story. According to the story she did not commit adultery on numerous times because of his condition according to her own words to the therapist. She ruined her marriage by listening to two single friends brag about penile lengths and their wonderful lovers. She must be very impressionable and a tad stupid to let this affect her marriage. She also was feeling very bad about herself at work and then allowed herself to drink too much and be alone with a new young man from work. This man, Trevor had no compunctions about fucking a married woman (not his wife of course) and caused it turn into a full blown affair. One important point is that it is never mentioned in the story that the wife helped her husband get medical help to solve his problem of premature ejaculation even men have been successfully treated for this for decades. No her total attention was on feeling how sorry she was and of course that selfish behavior led to very bad choices and very likely doomed her marriage. Wonder how "Miss it's all about me" feels now ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, come on...

Haven't any of the critics ever done something you shouldn't have? This woman is no worse than anyone else that does something selfish...which is everyone. She was sorry and did everything she could to make amends. Why do the critics condemn what they almost certainly, in other contexts, have done themselves?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Good story but

still a cheating wife. A couple who are some of our closest friends have a somewhat similar thing, except she has never had an orgasm. And he won't eat her to try to give her one that way. She gets depressed about it, but she refuses to cheat or leave her husband because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fault

Husbands fault. Knew he had ED problems,but did nothing about it. If the had satisfying sex life she wouldnt have had to look elsewhere!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

I am excited to discover that the story continues. The notion of a surrogate sounded so abnormal, but you are writing it brilliantly and believably. Five stars and an instant favorite.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought . . .

Thank you for handling such a difficult subject such as PE in a delicate and authentic way. So many of the stories on this site have women cheating because of male deficiencies. You are truly handling this in a redemptive way.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Ohio wrote one truth about women/wives

they never listen to there better nature, but just the slutty girlfriends in their lives. when a women becomes a skank look for her friends feeding her bullshit info.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Question for the Men

Wouldn't Michael have been upset by Joanna's aggression, that this was the first time she had touched his cock on her own, because it would have reminded him that it must have been something she had done to please her lover?

I always heard that men are obsessed with the sexual aspects of their wives' affairs, and the women the emotional aspects of their husbands' affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No

No, he shouldn't have allowed himself to have sex with the whore. Period. Stay with her until the kids leave, never screw her again. Unless it is screwing her out of the house, the kids life, etc.

She'll always been thinking of sex with Trevor. Always. Everytime he sticks his cock in, she'll be thinking about Trevor, he will be thinking of Trevor and it will never be the same. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

lol previous anon comment .

YOU need to see a THERAPIST .

find a way to deal with your anger & rage .

lol

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Excellent Build Up!

Very different take on the Loving Wives subject. VERY different and I like different. Ohio does such a good job with the plot development and characters. Lookin' Forward...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic with perfect ending

Congrats. Fantastic story. Five out of five. The ending of this chapter was perfect. Can't say more because i have to rush off and read chapter two.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

Excellent tale. Very difficult to rate, however. Here we have two sexually repressed people, man and wife. The wife cheated because she felt deprived because of her unmarried friends talk of sex. The husband did all he knew to satisfy her, but not enough to overcome his shortcomings. After both engaged in therapy. one magical night and the wife said too much. Now what? I'll continue..

no rating yet

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

It seems odd that she finds using a vibrator so offensive, but doesn’t seem to have any problem taking a lover!

Once she got over her issues with the vibrator, why not let Michael use it on her?

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
sexual surrogate?

more like whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@EDDBOY

Just FYI they are not whores, they go through extensive training. A lot of them have RN certifications as well as if not psychology doctorates. I actually met two of them in a hospital after doing a medi flight off of a mountain where one had broken her ankle during a ski trip. I thought the same as you until they explained everything to me. It's funny because about four months later a buddy of mine and I were having a drink when he told me it looked like he and the wife were probably getting a divorce unless they could figure out what was going on with them, he couldn't stay long due to some injuries and the wife was almost always frigid. They were referred for sex therapy and a surrogate. He didn't know where to start looking, I happened to have one of the women's cards with me so I asked him if I should call them and see if they could get them into their schedule. He said sure what did he have to lose. They worked him and the wife in for the next day because I asked as a personal favor. They worked with him and the missus and had the psychologist work with them also. Ten months later they still had to go for therapy but the wife and he were smiling at each other. All that I asked was if the women I called were helping, he said yes and we left it at that.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 8 years ago
Let's see.....

She gets paid to have sex with a man who is not her husband....sounds like a whore to me. As they say, a whore by any other name is still a whore.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Very well developed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Why would she stay with a man would couldn't satisfy her. He had a problem. He KNEW he had a problem. Hard to blame her for getting what she is entitled to. It's HIS fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of my favorite stories

He tried to improve their sex life; she resisted. Because cheating on your husband with Mr. Stamina is so much less disgusting than having your husband eat you to orgasm!

If she had been willing to take what he offered, and they had continued to talk about ways to improve their sex life, they very well could have ended up going to surrogacy therapy together, and they would still be married, having great sex.

I'm a woman who is with Michael on this one. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bla bla bla

so much boring psychobullshit.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

it did seem a bit stretched out, but good. 2 young inexperienced people, one succumbing to her friends gossip, and teasing. It's typical though, when you think about it. what woman who has a question about an intimacy with her husband actually talks to him rather than her girl friends, or sister, or mother, or co-workers. I'm not saying anything about it being right or wrong, because every situation is different, for everyone, as the comments show. It's also rather telling that the communication level is a problem. He had a chance to tell her about his counseling, but did he, no. Good job on the story, nice set up, I think that is the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another stupid bitch.

4*

She is a real piece of work.

He tries to work on their sex life and she shuts him down but becomes a total slut for a goddamned pussy hound.

Stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I'm somewhat amazed at the comments made by Anon@3/02/16; it's the husband's fault because he had a problem. Wow. Do the words, "...in sickness and in health..." ring a bell? If either spouse is willing to dump the other because of a medical problem, then there isn't much love to be found in that marriage. You've got an extremely cold outlook on life, I wish you luck making your way through it unscathed.

The husband had been told for years by his wife that it didn't matter - now apparently it does - and she still resists his efforts to make it better for her. So why didn't the wife bring up the subject of maybe having a doctor take a look at the problem? They could have worked on fixing it together and probably had a lot of fun doing it. Instead, she let it eat at her, and even though she ended up using the dildo he bought for her, she never let him know she was using it - she never let her husband be part of the solution. Then, of course, another man walks into the picture and she's all over him like a duck on a June bug - so much for her "conservative" upbringing.

I had a bit of a temporary problem after a serious back operation so I bought a couple of toys for my wife; a clitoral and g-spot vibrator. Her current record is 14 orgasms in a 23 minute period. I think we broke that record the other night, she had a continuous string of big ones and little ones. She was in her own little world for about 5 minutes there and certainly wasn't doing any counting. I guess I wield a mean vibrator, I use the vibrators on her while she lays in bed and focuses on herself. Once she's had enough and sufficiently recovered, I ditch the vibes and she goes to work on me with hands and mouth. It's huge fun, folks. Try it and see for yourself.

There are always things a husband and wife can try to fix problems in their marriage, assuming both want to save that marriage. She should have brought it up and suggested they start looking for a solution when it became a big problem for her. Instead, she went to another man and now they have a mess that maybe can't be fixed. She listened to her two gossipy friends at work, who were probably lying about their love lives anyway, and probably felt cheated. But why wasn't her first thought about "fixing" her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no sides taken

Both of them knew or came to know about his problem. However, he waits until she cheats to seek help.

They were married for many years so I have tough time accepting author's premise

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Powerful emotional story

This was probably one of the most powerful and heart wrenching stories I've ever read. You are an amazing author. I'm just learning to write and find this story as instructional as entertaining. I kept thinking how expensive all this therapy must be. Surely Joanne is bound to find out about his Surrogate affair. Call it therapy but it's still cheating. Isn't that why Joanne cheated with Trevor, for her therapy? Lol. Give a whore a title and job description and presto... therapy.

Loving this emotional roller coaster.

Solid 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just don't understand

The excuse of I cheated deliberately many times but I still love you so much. And when they know it's wrong and is devastating but they do it anyway... But they love their spouse.

You don't do this to someone you love. Period. End of story.

And then to get frustrated or impatient that the cheated on spouse is having problems or won't talk is another nail in the coffin. Kind of like what she said at the end.

Michael should drop her like a bad habit. She doesn't respect him and clearly doesn't love him. How can he ever trust a long term cheater again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, I guess the concept is a pretty good idea but it seems like this story is going in circles. And, for me anyway, it’s getting tedious. I mean how many times can Joanna cry and apologize, and how many times can Michael get all frustrated and go off and pout? Like I said, tedious. I’ll give the next chapter a look but if things don’t start moving along soon I’ll just write this one off as a waste of time and find another story to read.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Great story

I can sympathize with him and his pe problem. I do not sympathize with joanne and her cheating, simply because he did try everything he could think of to please her up to and including buying a vibrator, which she refused to allow them to work on together, instead, she snuck behind his back and used it to fantasize about other men. She didnt want to work with her husband on it because in her mind it was dirty? Yet fantasizing about other men, then including other men in her sex life...sorry...no sympathy. I hope he drops the cheating cu t and get wuth his surrogate therapist after hes done with the therapy.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
unsatisfying

That was about as unsatisfying as their sex life. After all the therapy on both sides there was no progress or conclusions.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Crappy subject, but great in the telling

This is probably on the most depressing stories due to the subject. The husbands PE problem and the wife's infidelity. The anger, the sorrow, the remorse is all heartbreaking. It almost makes you want to hate the story, but ohio has a way of projecting the characters emotions that is quite a gift. So, I hated the story, but loved the telling. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hate...

When tge spouse give more to the lover thst tge partner.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Hate the bitch!!!

Wife gives EVERYTHING to Trevor that she REFUSED to give her HUSBAND!!! The best thing she could do for hubby is to kill herself!!! Then he could date the Surrogate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As always,

Ohio's prose flows and the writing is well executed. The problem I have is that, like so many LW authors, parts of the plot are stuck in a time warp. The semi-Freudian dialogue is both odd and amusing. It's like being in the 40s and 50s..."discovering why she did it", finding that child/parent issues were at the root of it, "repressive views of sexuality coming from the church", blah, blah, blah. It's like reading that stress causes ulcers and the the "Four Food Groups" are a sound guide to nutrition. The whole Freudian fraud about discovering "subconscious reasons" and childhood experiences that the wise, trained psychologist or psychiatrist could use to help the patient "discover" the hidden springs of behavior through talk therapy was debunked and discarded in the early 60s. Modern psychiatry and psychology are about psychotropic drugs and behavior modification. To the extent anyone today would practice the Freudian style nonsense in the story, the therapist or counselor is setting himself up for a potential malpractice suit if things go off the rails. It is well recognized that there is NO science to that sort of thing and that Freud faked case studies. Even as written, Joanna knows exactly why she committed adultery. That's true in life too. The sex surrogate thing is also very 60s-70s Masters and Johnson. Professionals consider it unethical, ESPECIALLY if the client is married and the spouse doesn't know. Finally, the counselor/therapist trope is a lazy way to tell a story, but common in LW.

Ohio writes very well, and I think the basic plot could have been developed even better without the outdated psychobabble.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Johanna

Doesn't like a vibrator, but will use a human dildo, named Trevor for gosh sakes. Get rid of the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Room,

 "so when was the last time you fucked him?"

"okay--Disney World. I was thinking that either of the first two weeks of August might work....".

Those lines would have fit perfectly in the Tommy Wiseau classic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have sought medical help a lot sooner.

he cant stay hard for more than about a minute so he buys her a dildo, something that never goes soft, now that's a good idea.

Not much of a stretch until she wonders what a real cock that stays hard for more than a minute is going to feel like.

She might have been inexperienced going into the marriage, but there are enough romance novels or magazine articles mentioning long bouts of love making.

Making love to his wife and only lasting a minute couldn't have been to much fun for him even though he still came.

I would say to anyone who might be suffering from this, see a doctor, not sure about the surrogate thing, but I imagine they could still help.

Not sure how many marriages can be saved where one of the couple has been cheating on a regular basis, but so far nothing is to far over the top, enjoying the story, keeping in mind it's fiction.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous