The Surrogate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brit pulled all the way off, sucking on the fat head of my cock and pulling free of it, stroking me up and down, the sheen of saliva and my weeping pre cum more than enough lube to ease her hand along my throbbing cock.

"I want you," Brit said quietly, her tongue flashing out to lick my crown like an ice cream cone, "to cum in my mouth," she sucked me hard on just the head and popped of it again loudly, "Right now." With fervor she took me up to her tonsils, sucking me and swirling her tongue around the whole head the nerves there pulling my balls up to my shaft, if god himself had walked in I would not have pulled free of her or covered myself. With a stifled cry I began to cum. Having heard me at orgasm before, Brit pulled back until just the head of me was in her mouth and swirled her tongue around and sucked and swallowed as my cock leapt and strained and expelled my white hot cum into her mouth. I fought to stroke myself through it but she gripped my hands to my thighs, roughly

The total loss of control ramped up the intensity of orgasm to the point where I almost screamed. My cock kept coming and coming over and over, Brit groaned deep in her throat and swallowed down the cum I gave her, her eyes sparkling with lust and having truly ruled me as she wiped the last of the cum and spit from her lips and chin and stood up, pulling her yoga pants up with a snap. Moving up close to me she whispered in my ear.

"Hurry home baby. I'll wait up a bit, I'll be soaking wet and ready for you when you get there." Brit kissed me gently on the cheek and walked out the door of the tanning room, leaving me there my clothes about my ankles, my cock still throbbing with my heartbeat in the final throes of the gut churning orgasm.

Regaining my brain I pulled up my pants and headed out to the protein bar I noticed that Hannah was gone. Dwayne, one of the other meat heads that bros down with me at my gym noticed me look around after tearing his eyes off of Brit as she disappeared from view out the front door.

"Hannah went to find you. She grabbed her bag and hurried out just ahead of Brit."

Oh shit. Had she been watching us? Brit and I going after one another like animals. Had she watched Brit suck me off? If she had had it embarrassed her or was it something else?

My phone rang and I answered it on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey." It was Hannah. She didn't sound super happy.

"Hey you, where have you been, I missed you the last couple of days and I don't want you to lose out on your chance in this competition." I said, hoping the impending day on stage that was only three days away would bring us back to where we had been before that day she had likely caught Brit and I in the tanning room. She had come back to training, but it had been lackluster. She had kept up with her diet and her already amazing body had shown all the right curves and perportion and in time for the show, but she had stopped with the booty shorts and the halter tops or sports bras around me. It was now yoga pants and tops, sexy but not nearly what they had been at the beginning. Then she had cancelled her sessions all together just a week before the show, no reason, just stated via a note that she would not be able to attend.

"About that, Jon. I don't think I'm going to do the show." Silence followed her statement but it spoke volumes.

"But you have worked so hard. What changed?" I asked. I had hoped that I had not hurt her, done or said something that made her upset or uncomfortable, but no doubt if she had seen Brit and him together then something about two consenting adults being rabid for one another had set her off. I couldn't understand. She was like the gym sister, lots of us talked about wanting to get in her panties but none of the boys ever made a play for her, it would have been bad form and before now, illegal.

"I just don't feel like I have made enough progress, I'm not there and I don't want to embarrass myself ok?" She said harshly, her voice sounded very sad, almost near to tears before the line went dead. No. This was not going to happen. I was not going to let my sex life, for whatever reason, come between Hannah and doing this for her and standing on that stage. I had made her a promise.

An hour later I was standing at the door of her parents' home where she was staying while she was home for the semester. I knocked several times before Hannah finally answered. She did not look pleased to see me but she let me in and walked into the house without waiting for me to come in.

Shutting the door I followed her through the home to the spacious pool house across the yard that her folks let her stay in. She stood looking out the back window that looked out onto the rear most portion of the yard and said nothing as I entered and closed the door behind me. The room was large for a pool house/having been converted to a bedroom while she was home. He clothes lay scattered about and in disarray. The bed was unmade and I noticed then that she was wearing a black silk robe that ended at her knees, her legs even in the low lamplight of the room looked the golden brown of someone who had seen much of the sun and the tanning bed in prep for her show.

A show she was now not going to be in if she kept her word.

"So what's going on? Why are you pulling out this close to the show?" I asked and she turned slowly to face me, I noticed also that her hair was up, pinned and ready as if she was going out to an expensive dinner or something.

"I just don't feel like I'm ready. I don't feel like I've gotten where I need to be and I'm gonna just make a fool of myself on stage." Hannah said, but there was something missing or strange in her voice. Not the usual Hannah, not to cute bubbly thing we had all grown to love.

"You have been doing amazing and there is no reason for you to quit. I think you can win, or at the very least do very well." I said and she turned and looked at me, her eyes looked like she had been crying but she gave me a smile that showed something else.

I still could not put my finger on it.

"Well if that's true would you take a look at my suit and make sure its ok?" Hannah asked, her delicate hands moving to the tie at her narrow waist as she slowly began to undo it. Pulling the black silk she revealed herself to me and anything I was going to say died on my tongue.

Hannah stood before me the very picture of beauty and it was far more than amazing a sight he had seen since the first time he had seen Brit in all her naked glory. Her skin was a lovely golden brown, even as if she had been hand painted. Her calves and legs were perfectly proportioned without being overly muscled. In the dictionary under toned, there would be a picture of her squat hardened thighs, but there was a softness there, not the hard iron cords of a physique or figure competitor. Her torso was flawless, her tummy was flat and marked only by her small almost dainty navel framed by just the very hint of abs but none visible, it climbed up to her small but pert breasts covered in a sea green and jewel framed bikini top. Her arms too were defined without being overly muscular, she turned slowly about showing me a back that also showed great dedication and work bus still appeared with just the hint of muscle, nothing brutish but feminine and powerful.

The swell of her back was like a place I had heard about and wanted to spend a weekend exploring, but it was only a preview of the true masterpiece below. He ass was one of the best I had ever seen. Hidden only slightly by the same blue green and faux diamond studs it was round and appeared soft and yet having watched her squat for days on end, I knew it was hard and at the moment I wet my lips and felt my hands itch to grab it and give it a good squeeze.

The feast of the eyes ended with her makeup that only enhanced her already stunning beauty, she looked a true vision as she finally completed her turn and let the robe fall fully off her shoulders.

"I'm not sure if I like this suit either, I'm not sure it's small enough in the right places or covers enough either." Hannah said quietly, the corners of her plump lips curving up gently.

I tried to recover but found my mouth had run completely dry. Standing as she was I could see a gap in her thighs, the suit seemed painted on and at the moment I envied the brush, but because of how tight it was you could make out the fullness of her lower lips and a hint of a close trimmed bush peaking over the top of the diamond like rhinestone waistband of the bikini bottom.

"Go through your routine for me." I said when I had finally regained a portion of my sanity, hoping that my rapidly engorging cock would abate if I jumped into my instructor role and began to watch her pensively.

Hannah began her poses, each one that would allow the judges to see the fullness of her figure while giving the barest glimmer of muscles and taunt skin as she moved through her poses. I bit my lip so hard on one where she lifted her ass toward me and moved it back and forth that I was afraid that I made it bleed. It was the only thing that kept me from moaning aloud as she finished her routine and turned toward me then a hopeful look on her face, seeming younger than she was, a final glimmer of the nubile thing I had watched grow up in my gym and now stood mature and beautiful if not flawless before me.

"How did I do? Was it that bad?" Hannah said, a frown creasing her immaculate features and replaced by a pout. She adjusted her bikini bottoms and again I set my lip on edge hoping it wouldn't fall off keeping me from moaning my ass off at the vile things I was thinking at that moment.

"Sweetie I'm really trying to find something that wasn't perfect about your poses, you look amazing and the suit is perfect. But one thing needs to change to see you hoist a trophy." I said as I approached her. Hannah began to noticeably fidget as I approached.

I finally got it. I'm cut and an ex-marine so some would say I'm not too bright, but I finally understood that she was gaming me and was hot for me. Whether this whole act was to get at me or not I really didn't care. It was sweet and so was she. She gave a sharp intake of breath as I closed the distance to her enough to smell her body wash, she looked up at me, her eyes shining and her bottom lip pulled in to nibble upon. I felt her breath rush out of her and smelled mint as I dropped to my knees and reached out slowly toward her bikini bottoms, giving her time to stop me if I was wrong and also adding to the anticipation.

"Something needs to be done about this if you want to wear this suit." I said quietly as I ran my finger over the baby smooth skin and then through the breath of red brown pubic hair that was peeking out from the top of her suit.

"I don't know if I want to shave it all the way off, I already look too young half the time for some guys and I think having a bit of a, well something down their lets whoever I show it to know I'm not some little girl but fully grown." Hannah said as I looked up at her and she reached down and grabbed the straps, pulling it up a bit, and while it covered up the glimmer of her bush it also made it just look wrong, but it did show how big and doughy her pussy lips were, just the way I like them.

"Most the ladies you will be competing against will be bare. It's pretty common and looking like you do there is no way you will be mistaken for 'too young'" I said putting air quotes up with my hands drawing a smile from her and a giggle. I stood up and she took a step up to me, running her hands up my chest and over my ears, before she kissed me deeply her tongue darting against my lips until I opened my mouth and returned the kiss, picking her up and wrapping my strong arms around her small waist while she wrapped hers around my neck and her toned legs around my waist, our kiss deepening and growing more intense.

I could feel the fleshy press of her tits against my chest and the molten heat from between her legs as she clutched at me, moaning deep in her throat and pulling herself against me hard, the blistering heat of her womanhood rubbing over me until it found the iron hard bulge in my pants and she moaned.

She was light but it was getting tough to stand for too much longer with her humping herself against me as she was, I walked us over to the daybed and lay her down, enjoying the way her tits jiggled and how she leaned up and pawed at me, biting her sexy lip wantonly.

Her nipples were visibly hard, poking out and likely aching to be touched. Hannah reached up and pinched them through her top, closing her eyes and biting her lip. She moaned wantonly in her throat as I dropped to my knees between her legs and propped herself up on her elbows, her chest rising and falling rapidly as I began to lightly touch her behind her knees and kiss my way around and work my way up her thigh. My hands and lips tiptoeing their way toward the center of her pleasure. This close to her sex I could see that she was already soaking wet from want, her large lips were already swollen and a damp spot had begun to appear on her competition bikini bottoms. I fought every want to simply tear away the small piece of fabric and plunge myself into her as hard and as fast as I could. This was a marathon. I was surprised she was even letting me do this so I was going to really take my time and enjoy.

I was gonna make her beg me to fuck her, tease her until she was whimpering and pleading me to stretch her open and invade her molten depths and make her scream in pleasure.

"You are such a fuckin tease." Hannah groaned as I had only reached to halfway point of her amazing thigh before I switched and began again at the knee of her other leg and started the long journey up her amazing body again.

"Why? What are you wishing I would hurry up and do?" I asked in a half whispered tone. I stopped my progress up her leg, running my fingers gently up the undersides of her bent legs, gazing into her eyes.

"Are you serious? I want to fuck you so bad right now." She said roughly, reaching down for the ties at the sides of her bikini bottoms. I caught her wrists and held her hands tight, halting her progress. She fought me for a second until I planted my lips against her inner thigh, my cheek resting against her pussy lips and snaked out my long, practiced tongue and licked gently in small circles there.

"Holy fuck John!" Hannah cried out and dropped her head back down to the daybed, her hands running back up to her breasts as she kneaded and pulled at her taunt fleshy mounds as I continued to lick between her thighs. Going from one, then to the other stopping just shy of licking the nearly soaked fabric between her legs.

I heard her take a deep ragged breath as she felt me move up, she was whimpering and writhing now, thinking I was about to set to work on her, finally answer the burning need between her thighs, then I heard her whimper as I moved past her pussy and up to her taunt stomach, kissing her barely outlined six-pack abs, letting the waist band of her bikini bottoms rub on my lower lip as I kissed my way back and forth along her stomach. Hannah dropped her hands to my head then and rubbed and pushed on my hair and scalp, trying to force my head down her body and my mouth onto her weeping, swollen sex. She was shaking now, twitching as I ran my hands up the sides of her sculpted thighs and hips, teasing at the ties of her bikini bottom but not taking them down yet.

"Jesus fuck, John. Please, I'm fucking dying here, baby." Hannah said with a sigh. Her eyes were wild and almost upset with my teasing. I smiled and shrugged. Youth. So eager to simply get to the action and not enjoy the process. She huffed and pushed me back from her. For a second I was pissed at myself, had I pushed too far, teased her too long and she was gonna kick me out and take care of herself?

She snapped her fingers behind her back and pulled the strings of her top, the garment fell forward and she yanked it over her head and threw it across the room. Her tits were amazing. Maybe a B cup at most but full and high on her chest. Her nipples were sticking out about half an inch, with small areolas framing them, by how hard they were I could work her up even more if I got my hands on them but Hannah was not having it. She reached forward and unsnapped my belt roughly, yanking open the button and pulling the zipper down with a savagery that would give any man pause with a gal being that rough near his cock. She looked up at me then with a fierce look of want and pulled my pants and boxers down with one quick motion as I pulled my shirt up over my head.

Once the shirt cleared my head and my vision returned I looked down at Hanna as she knelt between my legs, eyes staring at my cock like a snake charmer gazing at a cobra as she rose out of a basket. I could see a mix of fear and arousal on her face as she reached her smallish hand up and took hold of my cock. It strained at its full 8 inch length at an angled up from my groin. I hate to brag (not) but I'm wide enough that when she encircled my girth, her fingertips barely touched and she giggled and shook her head as she moved my cock about, gazing at it almost appraisingly.

"Fucking Christ, honey. Your cock is fucking huge!" Hannah slowly jerked her hand up and down my length and I ran my hand over the smooth skin of her cheek. Her tongue snaked out and wet her lips. She reached up and cradled my balls in her hand like she was weighing each one, her other hand still slowly jerking me, it felt amazing.

"I'm not sure I'm even gonna be able to get this in my pussy, let alone my mouth." She said as she looked up at me. I saw that fear again, but it was a near rabid lust mixed with it. Knowing what I was going to do to her if it did indeed fit, how good it would make her feel, how full she would feel with it buried to the hilt into her.

"Well, what's the saying about...oh fuck" I began but mid-sentence Hannah dropped her head, extended her tongue and licked a long wet lick from my sac up to the head of my cock. Leaving a wet trail in her wake before she took the bulbous head in her mouth and began to suck and lick at my glands. Wet sloppy sounds filled the room as she stroked me with measured pressure from sac to her chin as she nursed at my sensitive cockhead, locking her lips around the crown, her tongue like a whirlwind around my glands. Hannah moaned as she began to taste my leaking precum which was no doubt nearly pouring into her sucking mouth. One hand still stroking, the other she snaked up and began running it over the rough ridges of my six pack.

Her eyes were open and she stared at me as she tongued me roughly over the most sensitive part of my body. Bolts of pleasure like lightning were lancing all along my length down to my balls as she expertly worked the massive head of my cock, content to simply work the head in her mouth. It felt fucking amazing. Hannah tried to take a bit more and managed a few inches before my dick was simply too big for her and she backed off of it, spit trailing down my length. Rubbing her sore jaw but still stroking my length she collected her ample spit and used it as lube along with my pre cum to aid in the smoothness of her hands journey up and down my rod.

"I've been thinking about doing this since I saw you and Brit in the tanning room. She is so hot and when I saw her dig this out, I had to have you." Hannah said as she gazed up at me, her hand increasing its pace. My brain had shut off when she began touching me so I just listened and felt.

"Watching her work on you and your face when you came. Jesus, I stood there watching, fingering myself out in the open of the damn hall, wishing I had the courage to just walk in and join." I could feel my pleasure building, which caught me by surprise since I usually have pretty good control but Hannah was the perfect blend of innocent and sultry need it was hitting the spot as she stroked even faster, her fist catching the ridge of my crown with every couple of strokes and pushing me closer and closer to cumming.