The Surrogate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The face you made when you came was unreal, while she sucked on just eh head I could see you throbbing in her mouth as you pumped it full of cum." Hannah closed her eyes and shuddered as she remembered again the encounter in the tanning room. I hear a moan and realized it was mine as she sucked each of my balls into her mouth in turn, pushing me closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. "With each throb I could see the veins and how much bigger it got, jumping in her mouth like that and the face she made. I came so hard watching that I had to leave before you came out. I came home and stripped naked and fingered myself to like five orgasms. I had to wash my sheets and thought I was gonna have to flip the mattress I came so much." Her hand was a blur now. Her eyes full of want. I could only imagine her thin sexy fingers strumming her clit like crazy as she came and cried out over and over, till she was a soaking mess of quivering flesh.

"Hannah..." I said warningly.

"Yes baby?" She asked, a smile of coy, crouched sexual need played along her gorgeous features as she shifted in to overdrive with her stroking hand.

"I gonna fucking cum!" I said, feeling that rising tide of sexual release as it rose like a wave, ready to break and explode in release.

Then her hand was gone. And she stood and backed away from me. Leaving me hunched over slightly, hands kneading at the taunt flesh of my thighs in preparation for a massive load, my cock twitching crazily in the air, dribbling precum almost freely to the floor as it readied for the finally that was suddenly denied me.

She took a couple of steps back and stopped, giggling as she reached up and tugged the ties at her hips and her bikini bottoms fell to the floor and she kicked them away. I was fighting the edged of pissed, not really but holy fuck I was so close to cumming she needed only have put her hands on me for like a couple more seconds and end of story. Now I was simply poised there, my pleasure headed back down the mountain as she stood before me in all her naked glory looking like the cat who ate the canary.

"That was really mean wasn't it, get you all charged up like that and not let you finish." She ran her fingers over her nipples and pulled on them, closing her eyes as the sensation flooded over her. "I'm a bad girl for sure." She pouted as I gazed at her and said nothing, "You should come over here and show me how bad I am.

Her pussy was incredible. If you need a visual, the best way to describe it would be that little blonde porn start Kacey Jordan. Big meaty smooth lips with a perfect little triangle of fine dark hair above it. Her lips were super swollen from arousal, almost like she had been worked on by one of those pumps in those fetish pornos and they had pumped them up super huge. She was so wet I could see her lips shining in the light of the room, some of the fluids had run down her leg so she was likely wet enough to take me and we were certainly gonna find out after all that build up.

She wanted aggressive? Fine. She wanted to be fucked? Challenge accepted.

She didn't shy away as I stepped out of my pants and moved toward her swiftly. She squealed as I picked her up easily and carried her roughly to the day bed, dropped her with a thump onto the soft mattress, flipped her over onto her stomach, grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her ass toward me.

"Yeah baby, fuck me hard. I'm a bad bad girl and I need that fucking cock so bad." She cooed tipping her hips up and showing her ass and pussy to me, totally at my mercy.

Not yet. She was an amateur at this tease game, time to instruct.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out as I spread her taunt muscles butt cheeks and plunged my tongue into her dripping wet pussy. Her hands knotted the sheets in her hands and moaned and shrieked as I slathered her wet lips with my tongue. Finding her clit with my tongue I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck hard on it. Hannah clawed and writhed as I lapped and sucked at her, she said my name a hundred times, begged and called out to god, screamed and twitched as I drank from her, her juices filled my mouth as I worked her over with my skilled mouth and tongue.

"Oh Jesus John, I'm gonna fucking cum so hard, don't stop!" She reached back and tried to force my tongue further into her, crying out and tensing as her orgasm crested and got ready to spill over. Right before she came I pulled away, my face literally dripping with her fluids. She whined and turned at me, her eyes begging, sweat on her forehead, her brows knitted together in want and more than a tad of let down and frustration.

"Ok, point made. I'm sorry I teased you but that was..." She began and then stopped her mouth hanging open and her body arching as I leaned forward, slipping the head of my still rock hard cock just into the very entrance of her sopping wet pussy. There was a wet noise as it slipped in and her body hitched and I stopped, the fat wet lips of her pussy were stretched around my glands like the head of a cobra. I could feel her flexing herself around me, her body was repelling my thick glands, struggling to accommodate it. I shifted forward a bit trying to adjust my knees on the hard floor and she tensed up and let out a hissing breath. Her hand shot back and pushed against my abdomen, keeping me from going any deeper.

I reached around her thighs and began to gently rub her lips, glancing my fingertips against her clit and she moaned and began to rock back into me ever so slightly, her amazing ass rolling at me as she worked to get a little more of me insider her. I could feel her pussy start to relax a bit, feel her already wet insides moisten even more as she began to rock a bit harder against me, relaxing more as the pleasure increased. She was moaning and groaning as ground back against me. She stopped her grinding and flexed back against me, another inch slid inside and she reached back and clutched my wrist, my hands still strumming her clit like a practiced guitarist.

I was worried she hadn't taken a breath since I slipped the head inside until she gave a gasp and I felt her begin to quake and I felt her pussy suddenly squeeze the two maybe three inches of me insider her like a vice and she gave a strangled cry and dropped her head to the sheet.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Fuckkkkk! Don't you fucking move." Hannah cried, with hand hands on her hips I could feel her body shaking as she rode out the orgasm. Her pussy was now squeezing me and I could feel fluids from her all around my cock. Finally she quit shaking and began to push back against me, moving back and forth, sliding now four soaked inches of me in and out of her painstakingly slowly.

"Jesus John you feel so fucking big. So fucking good." She cooed at me as she looked back over her shoulder, pausing her thrusts and pushing back at me hard, taking another inch or so. She paused and took a deep steadying breath, I could feel her body wanting to deny me any deeper but she pushed on, arching her body flat against the sheet and another inch of me slipped insider her.

"Fuck!" Hannah cried out again, and began to rock back against me harder than before, I could feel her juices leaking around us as she relaxed even more and I slipped a bit further inside her. "Oh my god oh my god oh my fucking god!" She repeated as she began to glide along my length, with each stroke more of my aching cock slid into her until 7 inches was buried in her and she arched her back up against me. Her skin was wet now with sweat of exertion and the smell of her skin and shampoo was amazing mixed with the heady odor of her sex. She leaned her back against my torso and increased the speed of her short strokes, pulling my face down to hers and locking her lips on mine. She sucked on my tongue as I ran my hands up her torso and over her breasts. Helping her shunt herself back against me, the sound of our bodies coming together wetly filled the room along with her tiny whimpers and repeated words.

"Cumming cumming cumming oh fuck!" She cried, the pitch rising with each repeated word until she tensed, dropping her head down and I kept the same rhythm into her as she contracted and flexed around me, wetter and harder with each convulsing of her pussy around and at the very apex of her orgasm she pushed down on me and took the last bit of my cock fully into her and I felt the very roof of her pussy and she gave another strangled cry, a pleasure and pain mix and I froze with her. She trembled and shook as another orgasm rode the heels of the last and she fell limply forward onto the sheets. She was still cumming, so hard I could see her small pink anus flexing and feel her pussy griping me hard. With slow and deliberate motion I pulled away from her, my cock slipping from her pussy with a sluicing sound and then a nearly audible pop. I was rock hard but my determination had overridden my prior desperate need to cum when she had fisted my prick so mercilessly.

"Baby, where are you going? We're not done are we?" She sighed, out of breath from cumming so much. I flopped down beside her on the bed and she crawled over and swung her legs over my waist, trapping my cock between her soaking wet pussy lips. It was my turn to enjoy as she slid herself along my length leaving a thick wet coating of juices along my length with each pass. I could feel her clit dragging along my flesh with each pass, her eyes were closed as she pawed at her tits and then began to squeeze my chest. She opened her eyes and gazed into mine as she continued to ride herself along my cock, squelching herself from my balls all the way to the swollen head of my cock. I could feel that build up again, that hot, clenching ache to release my pent up cum and I wasn't going to just bust my nut all over my belly after all that build up. Hannah saw that look in my eyes and stopped. She flopped over onto her back and I followed her, lining up my cock with her soaking pussy.

"Wait." She said, part of me know what was coming. A call for a condom or instructions on what to do at my grand finally. She leaned over to the table beside the bed and pulled out a bottle of lube, the good kind and she gobbed out a hand full of the stuff and began to rub it up and down my shaft. I was soaking wet already but the time for slow entry was over, is saw the want on her face as she stopped ministering to me and squirted a large dollop of the stuff into her slightly open hole. Three fingers pushed inside and splayed her large lips wide open, the extra lube making her already sopping hole that much more ready, open and wanton.

"Now no more soft and tender stuff, I want you to fuck me." Hannah splayed her thighs open, her knees pointing almost opposite walls, her feet pulled up with her heels near her spectacular ass. I posted up, the flared head of my red angry cock poised at her entrance. As I poised and began to speak she pulled my ass forward and all at once I was completely inside her, all the way to the top of her pussy in one stroke and I knew this wasn't going to take very long before I erupted but I wanted to get her there one more time.

She reached down, splaying her fingers over her lips as I began to thrust in and out of her, pulling all the way out until just my head was inside her before driving back in until my balls slammed into her ass. Each stroke she gave a breath 'ah'! The pace quickened, the slaps of our flesh together became faster and faster, I could feel my balls begin to pull up against my body, I felt the heat of my orgasm begin to crest as my speed reached its peak.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!" I shouted as I hooked the backs of her knees against the crooks of my elbows and really threw it into high gear.

"Cum! Baby! cum in me! Oh fuck I wanna feel you!" She shouted, her eyes wide, brows furrowed as I could feel her pussy begin to clench up around me, her hand began ravaging her clit back and forth as her mouth dropped open and she came around me.

I was past the point of no return, pounding into her as hard as I could and as deep as I could. With each on she screamed out at me her deepest want.

Slap! "Fucking!

Slap! "Cum!"

Slap! "In!"

Slap! "Me!!" She shrieked the last word and I stopped, and held myself as deep as I could inside her. My first eruption must have been huge because it felt so good it hurt and I felt my cock flex so hard. Her brows came together and she screamed and looked right at me as my cock flexed again, more of my scalding hot cum basting her womb, as my cock flexed and spat

Again, "Fuck baby I feel you filling me up..."

And again "Jesus... And again "fuck baby I'm cumming with you!!"

And she fell back, clutching her tits almost fiercely as I continued to drown her insides with my cum. I just helm myself against her, as my balls emptied themselves inside her over and over and over without end it seemed. She shook and gasped and screamed and finally as my balls gave the last of what they had I slumped forward onto her. And she gasped into my ear over and over as my own breathing slowed and I finally started to go limp, my cock swimming in the mix of our spent fluids between her legs.

"You knew we are gonna do that again right?" She said as she kissed my ear and licked the lobe. Another little giggle as I looked up at her and smiled at her. She ground her filled pussy against me and I felt how drenched she was, our combined cum running out of her and down over her ass and onto the couch. Looking down where our sweating bodies were connected I could see how wide open she was around me. Her soaked lips were red and engorged from the pounding I had given her. My cock had only just begun to stop twitching and I churned it inside her, feeling my scalding cum and her still warm inside her. I kept waiting for my hard on to flag, waited for it to begin to soften but for some reason it did not. Something about how open she felt around me; hot and soaking wet, moving ever so slightly, her cum filled sheath dancing along my length. Her legs were still pulled up, her knees back by her tits. Her face was shining with sweat and with every tiny rotation of her hips she would close her eyes and make a sexy little moan in her throat.

"Mmmm baby, that feels really fuckin good." She whispered as I began to thrust a bit more noticeably, she began to bite her lip and rock her hips back into me. I could hear the wet squelching as we began increase our movements. Her moans were getting a bit louder, she began to squeeze her nipples and run her hands over her tits, her eyes only leaving me when she would close them out of pleasure.

"You got something more for me baby?" Hannah asked as she began rocking into me, that naughty look on her face making my ¾ hard dick begin to swell again. I could feel the head deep within her, still stirring our cum around inside her depths. I suddenly grabbed hold of her hips and thrust into her hard and her mouth dropped open and she groaned loudly, her eyes glued shut and her brows knit together.

I had never pulled two in a row, much less this close together, I'm not sure what all it was but combined with the sordidness of our sex, the inordinate amount of cum inside her, how wet she was, all of it together provided for a strange mix of hypersensitivity that had pushed me beyond my usual restart time and had me already nearing the home stretch.

I began to pick up the pace really thrusting in on her as hard and as fast as I could. Hannah began clawing my arms and raking my back and rolling her head, screaming as I slammed into her as fast as I could, feeling my freshly emptied balls clutching up to my cock, getting ready to fire another salvo into her.

Suddenly I felt a shift as she pushed her hands into my chest and gave me the sexiest look id seen in a good long while.

"Get on your back baby, its my turn." Sitting up she pushed me back, sliding my aching cock from her with a wet popping sound as the head came free of her. I had to bite my lip and concentrate to keep from saying fuck it and piledriving her into the daybed for a good couple dozen thrusts until I got my nut but she was bound and determined to be in charge as she pushed me onto my back and stood before me, her hands rubbing up and down her body before she spread her legs over my waist, reaching down to grab my cock and stroke it a few times before she rose up and set my oversensitive head against her splayed lips and popped my bright red head inside her with a deep intake of air as she sank down over me, finally settling on my balls. I grabbed hold of her hips, my mind was feral with lust and need for release.

"no no no honey,"Hannah said as she took hold of my wrists and pushed them above my head, tipping herself forward and moving me within her, the effect was dizzying. I could still feel some of our combined juices lubing up her insides as it slid all around me, her nipples drug along my chest like two rock hard nubs of flesh.

"Its my turn to drive," Hannah whispered, as she rocked her hips up, slidding me about inside her then back down till my balls were kissed by her fat wet lips then she paused, making me ache for release.

"Im gonna ride you at my pace, the way I want it, till I cum and then..." Again rising up till just the crown of my glans were inside her before sinking back down on me ever so slowly, inch by saturated inch until she was all the way down to the base of me.

"Then you can cum deep..." Up and down, my cock squelching inside her depths.

"Deep..." She let her mouth drop open as she made the trip again and ground hard against me, I could feel the very roof of her pussy pressing down hard on me, willing me to splash her cervix with my cum.

"Inside me." And the ride began, she put my hands on her tits for leverage and began to rock her hips faster and faster over me, grinding her clit on me with each thrust, beginning to bounce on me higher and harder with each rock of her hips. Her mouth was open now, her head down her eyes closed.

Faster and faster, her hands on my pecs as she began to squeeze them rhythmically with each rock of her hips, her nails beginning to dig into me as she fucked me faster and faster. I dropped my hands from her glistening tits and took hold of her firm ass cheeks, spreading her open with each downward thrust and clutching at her as her eyes suddenly popped open and she flashed me an almost panicked look.

"oh fuck baby Im gonna cum on you so hard, oh fuck...this feels so fuckin good...Im gonna cum so hard. Fuck me baby, grind me on you when I tell you, fucking fill me up again, I wanna cum with you, fuckin keep going, keep going... oh fuck baby now now now!!

My cock was listening and I felt her pussy clamp down on me like a vice just as I fell over the edge and my cock began to throb and shoot inside her. Violently bucking as I filled her again with my seed, my cock jumping inside her as I forced her down on my hard and held her in place, giving a bestial roar as I did so. She rolled her hips and I watched her stomach clench as she threw her head back, mouth open, too caught up to scream as she clenched and came, I could feel the wetness of her release all around my cock. Finally she collapsed atop me, her body giving involuntary shivers as she pulled my cock out and fell against me, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she kissed my neck and licked my ear.

We lay together for a long time, my cock finally beginning to wilt, having given two huge loads in just a short time, she cooed and kissed my chest propping up on one elbow she dropped her hand to my member and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Oh baby, we are gonna have so much fun. I can't wait to feel you throb inside me when you take me from behind." All I could do was laugh and nod. I was certainly going to enjoy this.