The Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan thought hard about Veronica behind his eyelids. His hands slid further around Vinnie's waist, cupped his buttocks, but it was Veronica's waist and ass in his mind. He pressed his lips harder. He opened them. Vinnie, thinking about Amber and her long, slender body, opened his lips as well. His tongue invaded Alan's mouth. Alan kissed back. Soon they were smooching like two horny teenagers in a back seat.

Alan felt Vinnie's strong tongue exploring every part of his mouth. He felt the strong lips. He felt Vinnie's muscular chest against his own. He felt a bit of razor stubble against his cheek. He felt the taut buns of his ass. He could no longer pretend he was kissing a woman. But he kind of liked it, anyway. Vinnie had a strong, aggressive style. It was kind of like playing handball or rugby, he thought. Alan pulled him closer. Vinnie wrapped his arms tighter around Alan's neck.

Alan opened his eyes. Vinnie's eyes were already open. They stared at each other as they continued to kiss, suck lips, and joust with their tongues. Two manly men, kissing like men! Alan could feel his cock jutting out like a steel re-bar. He reached down to grab it and stroke it, but his hand fell on Vinnie's cock instead. Vinnie grabbed Alan's cock. Soon they were stroking each other, slowly and erotically, as they continued to suck face. Alan couldn't believe how electric Vinnie's touch felt on his cock; the strong fingers, the slightly rough skin. He could feel his hips beginning to buck involuntarily and his juices start to rise.

One of the women said, "Time to get into bed, boys." Alan couldn't tell which one it was; the blood was ringing in his ears too loudly. It didn't matter. The wives grabbed them each by the arms and pushed them toward the bed. Vinnie never let go of Alan's cock as he climbed up onto the mattress, and Alan never let go either. Soon they were laying side by side, facing each other, with Vinnies arm under Alan's neck and Alan's arm under Vinnie's waist. They continued kissing and slowly stroking each other's cocks, and pressing their chests together.

Alan had never stroked another man's cock before. He found it fascinating. He loved the heat of it, the strength of it. He could feel the pre-cum leaking out of Vinnie's slit, and occasionally passed his hand over the head, to smear it down to the shaft to lubricate his stroking. Vinnie moaned in delight at the stroking, and shuddered each time Alan passed his palm over the head. Vinnie hadn't stroked another man either. Alan's long, slender cock felt wonderful in his hand, and he worked it with long, smooth strokes as he shuddered under Alan's touch.

Vinnie's pre-cum continued to flow like maple syrup out of a tree. Alan had to know; he lifted his hand to his mouth and tasted the slick fluid. It was delicious. He offered his hand to Vinnie, who sucked one finger into his mouth for a taste.

Alan had to have more of that delicious pre-cum. He spun on his hip, and bought his face down to Vinnie's erect cock. It wasn't very long, only two thirds as long as Alan's own. But it was so fat! And the bead of pre-cum at the tip was begging to be licked. Alan stretched out his tongue, and licked across the head in a long, broad stroke. Vinnie moaned deep in his throat.

That was enough for Alan. He opened his mouth as wide as he could, and took the entire head into his mouth. He slurped with his tongue and his lips. He wrapped one hand around the fat shaft and slowly jacked it up and down, coaxing out as much pre-cum as possible. Vinnie moaned ever more urgently. Alan wrapped his other hand around the fat nutsack, and gently massaged it. He kept it up for several minutes, trying to get the entire cock into his mouth. He never got past the head and the first inch of the shaft.

Vinnie felt himself getting close to the edge, but he didn't want this to end so soon. He shifted his position until he was face to face with Alan's long, slender cock. They were each on their sides on the bed, cocks jutting out horizontally, each getting a mouthful of man-meat. Alan's cock was nice and slender, but too long for Vinnie to deep-throat. But he managed to get both hands around the shaft and jacked them slowly in opposite directions while he sucked and slurped on the top half. Alan's moans and shudders told him that he was doing something right. He tasted Alan's precum, and used some of it to lubricate Alan's tight scrotum, which he massaged while trying to get even more of the slender cock down his throat.

The two wives watched in fascination. They never would have believed it, but their husbands were really getting into it. Sitting side by side on the other bed, Amber and Veronica were extremely turned on. They started kissing and rubbing each other's boobs as they watched. Amber slipped a finger into her own pussy and started to rub herself, until Veronica figured out what she was doing. Then she pulled Amber's hand out and moved it to her own pussy, and serviced Amber's slick pussy herself.

Meanwhile, Alan and Vinnie were getting deeper and deeper into their oral bliss. Alan didn't know which he liked better: sucking this awesome cock, or getting his own cock sucked. He'd had his cock sucked plenty of times, by Amber and other women, but this was his first time returning the favor, and his first time being sucked off by another man. The novelty of the experience captivated him. He didn't care if he ever came; he just wanted to keep sucking this short, fat cock for as long as he possibly could.

Vinnie was loving the challenge of getting Alan's long slim cock down his throat. He refused to give up. Inch by inch, he got more and more of it down, until at last he had his nose buried in Alan's pubic hair. He started to gag, but managed to maintain control. He swallowed several times to get rid of the overload of saliva. To his surprise, Alan squirmed uncontrollably each time he swallowed. He swallowed again and again, the peristaltic motion massaging the sensitive head of Alan's cock.

Alan was close to the edge now. He began thrusting with his hips, fucking Vinnie's face with his long slender cock, and sucking ever harder on Vinnie's own tool. Soon they were both thrusting and bucking, moaning and panting. There hearts were beating louder and faster and the end was very near. The women held their breath and watched in transfixed silence as both men became more and more frantic, more and more animated, and began making erotic animalistic grunting noises in their throats. Then finally Alan lifted his face off of Vinnie's cock and screamed in pleasure at the ceiling. His cock shot spurt after spurt of jism into Vinnie's gobbling mouth. This pushed Vinnie over the edge, too, and his short fat cock spat jolt after jolt of pearly goo all over Alan's screaming face.

Both men collapsed back to the bed and lay there twitching. The wives realized that they had been holding their breath and sitting motionless, their hands in each other's pussies. They exhaled, looked at each other, and then applauded.

"Well done, guys!" laughed Veronica. "I didn't think you had it in you."

"Nice job!" said Amber. "I couldn't have done better myself!"

Alan sat up on the edge of the bed, a sheepish expression on his face. He tried to wipe the semen off his face with the edge of a sheet. He looked at Vinnie. "You suck a good cock, dude."

"You too," said Vinnie. "This doesn't make us gay, does it?"

"Of course not," said Alan. "It's only gay if you cuddle afterwards." Everyone laughed.

Amber went to the minibar and refilled the four glasses. Everyone was fully relaxed now, comfortable and naked with each other, the men sitting on one bed, facing the wives on the other bed. They sipped their drinks and smiled at each other. Alan couldn't take his eyes off Veronica's large, full boobs and round hips. Vinnie kept flicking his eyes up and down Amber's long, slender frame. Amber was staring at Vinnie's short, fat cock, desperate to feel it filling her pussy beyond its limits. And Veronica stared hungrily at Alan's long, slender cock, knowing exactly where she wanted it, and soon.

Veronica hopped off the bed and to her feet. She took Alan by the hand. "C'mon, darling. I don't want you thinking my husband gives better head than I do." She took him back into the living room and sat him down on the sofa. She kneeled at his feet, and gently spread his legs. His cock was semi-erect, but already longer than she was used to. She wrapped one hand around the base, and lowered her mouth to the head. Alan leaned back and closed his eyes, and gave himself over to her expert cock sucking.

Vinnie stood up and took Amber's hand. "I enjoyed swallowing your husband's cum, but I'd rather have the taste of pussy in my mouth." He led her to the sofa and sat her down next to Alan, and got down between her knees. Amber smiled as he bent his head toward her clean shaven pussy and started gently licking.

Veronica had deep throated many a cock in her day, and found Alan's to be no trouble at all. As long as it was, it was thin enough to snake its way down her throat with the slightest of swallowing. She bobbed her head up and down and turned her face right and left, all the while gently squeezing his balls.

She thought back to her single days. There had been few things she loved more than being penetrated anally. Of course, with Vinnie, that had been impossible. His cock was just too fucking fat! The few times they had tried, she had screamed bloody murder! But Alan's cock was the perfect size and shape to slide deep into her colon and provide her with nothing but pleasure. It was all she could think about from the first time that Amber had mentioned the shape of Alan's cock. And now, finally, she was close to having it inside her most intimate of holes.

Amber leaned back and felt Vinnie's tongue bathe her pussy with attention. He knew what he was doing, that's for sure. He used just the right combination of licking and flicking, speeding up and slowing down, sucking her lips and flicking her clit. But Amber thought most about that fat cock of his. She loved her husband, but his skinny dick just didn't fill her up and stretch her to the breaking point. She yearned for a few sessions with a nice, fat knob that would make her feel like a woman used to her full potential!

Alan was enjoying the pleasures of Veronica's oral talents, but was glad that she wasn't trying to make him cum. He really wanted to fuck her while cuddling that nicely upholstered body of hers. He opened his eyes and glanced to his left. His wife was seated next to him, a faraway look on her face. When she saw him looking at her out of the corner of her eye, she turned her head. She mouthed "I love you" at him. He blew her a kiss.

Veronica took her mouth off of Alan's cock. It was stiff as a board and glistening with her saliva. "I think you're ready for some action in bed!" she said. She offered her hand. Alan took it and got up, and they walked together to the far bed. Alan wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, feeling her delightfully squishy body in his embrace.Then he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Jumping up beside her, they returned to their embrace, rolling back and forth and sucking face with their arms and legs entwined.

Vinnie and Amber also stood up, held hands, and walked to the other bed. "Lay down on your back," said Amber, pointing at the bed. "I haven't sucked your cock yet." As she climbed onto the bed, Vinnie grabbed her hips and maneuvered her into a 69 position. She felt his tongue return to her pussy as she sized up his fat cock. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and got most of the knob inside. Her lapping tongue bathed the head and probed at the pee slit as he continued to suck and slurp on her pussy lips.

Alan was loving the feel of Veronica's flesh in his hands and against his chest; she was so soft and cuddly! And she was a damn fine kisser, too. But it wasn't enough for either of them. Veronica took her mouth away from his. "Enough kissing. I need you to fuck me!"

Alan sat up. He knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to feel her soft round buttocks against his hips. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered. Veronica wasted no time in assuming the position. This had been her first choice, as well. Alan grabbed her hips and moved her legs slightly further apart as he kneeled behind her. He poked a middle finger into her pussy from behind, while reaching around with his other hand to fondle and squeeze one of her dangling boobs. His cock was as stiff as a board and beet red. He worked his finger in and out of her pussy for half of a minute until she was squirming with need. Finally, he placed his cock head against her lips and began pushing it in, feeling the velvety folds of pleasure engulfing him.

Veronica felt Alan's cock entering her. It didn't stretch her nearly as much as her husband's cock did, but it kept coming, and coming, and coming, deeper and deeper into her body. Her eyes fluttered wider and her mouth formed an O as long-neglected depths of her pussy were being stimulated. She started pushing back against him, matching him thrust for thrust. She felt one of his hands tightly gripping her hip, and the other slipping under her waist to flick against her clit. The combination of the deep thrusting in her pussy and the flicking against her clit put her into a pleasure zone that knocked all conscious thoughts away. She just pulsed and thrusted and let the waves of pleasure course through her body.

Meanwhile, Amber was ready to feel Vinnie's fat cock inside her pussy. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and rolled off of him. They looked briefly at their spouses, fucking like animals on the other bed, grunting and huffing and puffing. They both grinned. Then Vinnie sat upright on the middle of the bed, legs in a lotus position. His fat cock stuck straight up like a beer can.

"Come here," he said. Amber sat on his lap, facing him, with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Vinnie reached underneath her, grabbing each buttock in one hand, and lifted her. Then he brought her straight down, impaling her on his stiff cock.

"Ohh!" said Amber with a gasp, as the fat tube of flesh penetrated into her sopping wet pussy. She felt as stretched as if she were giving birth! She wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure that was tearing through her vaginal area, but she knew that she loved it. She ground herself down onto his cock, trying to get him as deep as possible. She felt his pubic bone grinding against her clit as she rubbed herself against him. He continued to squeeze her ass cheeks as she rotated her pelvis. Their mouths met once more, in a fierce, biting kiss.

Alan was thrusting on auto-pilot. The velvety smoothness of Veronica's pussy, and the fleshy padding of her ass against his hips, transported him to a land of pure instinct. His cock was on fire and blood was pounding in his ears. He leaned further over her and wrapped his arms around her ribcage, grabbing her luscious boobs with both hands and squeezing them with all his might.

"Alan! Alan!!" He thought her heard her grunting his name. He slowed his thrusting.

"What's the matter? Am I hurting you?"

"No! It's wonderful. Only... put it in my ass."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes, damn it, I need you to fuck my ass! Now, Alan!"

Alan pulled his cock slowly out of her pussy. She felt it snaking its way out, and shuddered with pleasure as it slid against her lips. Then he grabbed his shaft in one hand, steadied her hips with the other, and pointed his cock head at her anus. Veronica looked over her shoulder at him, pleadingly. "Now!"

Alan pressed his conical cock head against her rosebud of an asshole. He was certainly slick enough with her juices and his precum. It entered, and he kept pressing, deeper and deeper and deeper. As velvety and smooth as her pussy had been, her butthole felt even tighter and smoother and more incredible.

Veronica gasped and choked back a sob of pleasure. It had been so long! So long since she'd felt a cock up her ass. She'd almost forgotten what it felt like, except that she remembered that it felt wonderful. She felt Alan's cock going deeper and deeper inside her, burning its way toward her soul. She felt totally filled, totally complete, totally taken and owned by this wonderful, long, invasive cock deep in her bowels.

Alan went back to his thrusting. He was all the way in, and could once more feel Veronica's fleshy buttocks against his hips. He again wrapped his arms around her waist, again squeezed her boobs. He was as lost in the pleasure as she was.

Amber was still bouncing up and down on Vinnie's cock, oblivious to the action a few feet away on the other bed. The cock seemed to be getting bigger and bigger with each bounce, filling her and stretching her beyond all reason and logic. She felt like a log had been shoved inside her, or a fence post, or a freaking telephone pole! It felt hot and cold all at the same time, and her head was spinning. She wrapped her arms ever tighter around Vinnie's neck to avoid passing out and falling off.

Vinnie was not only thrusting with his pelvis, but continued to raise and lower her with his hands, still cradling her buttocks. He loved the view of her tiny titties, bouncing before his eyes on her slender frame, almost close enough to bite. Her head was on his shoulder, and he could feel her long blonde hair on his face. He turned his head toward her and stuck his tongue in her ear. She jumped and screamed and bounced all the harder on his cock!

Veronica could barely remember where she was, or who she was. All she knew was the incredible pleasure in her ass, the thrusting, pounding snake that was deeper inside her than anyone had ever been before. The sensitive nerve endings of her anus teamed up with the sensitive nerve endings in her nipples, now being squeezed by Alan's strong fingers, to bombard her pleasure centers with an irresistible overdose of sexual bliss. She felt the universe begin to spin out of control.

Alan was thrusting mindlessly, pounding an assault on Veronica's ass, squeezing her boobs, and rubbing his thighs against her luscious ass cheeks. Involuntarily, he was also drooling on her back. He felt himself begin to speed up against his will; he knew that his instincts were taking over and that he would very soon explode in a tremendous orgasm.

Vinnie was also feeling that inevitability deep in his balls; the feeling that the end was near and his orgasm was almost at hand. Spots were dancing in front of his eyes, and his cock was burning up with pleasure. A small time bomb deep in his pelvis was ticking down to its final seconds.

Amber knew that she couldn't take much more. The telephone pole in her pussy had penetrated to her brain, and she was about to explode into a million pieces. Her clit had been rubbed raw against Vinnie's pubic bone. She saw the universe turning colors: yellow, orange, red, and then it exploded into thousands of shards! She swooned and screamed simultaneously as her orgasm washed over her.

Vinnie exploded at the same time, his fat cock pouring jolt after jolt of jism into Amber's pussy, his body shuddering and his hands clenching tightly into her ass cheeks.

Alan's thrusting speed had reached a crescendo, and it pushed his body over its edge. He ejaculated a torrent of semen deep, deep inside Veronica's colon as he felt a wave of heat travel from his scrotum, up his torso, and out the top of his head and the tips of his fingers and toes.

Veronica swooned as the universe collapsed around her; she felt as if she were falling down an infinite hole at infinite speed, and her entire body was turning inside out at the same time. She lost consciousness.

When Veronica came to, she was lying on her back, with her head on Alan's lap. Alan was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, stroking her hair.