The Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" he asked, a playful smile on his lips.

"I think so." She raised a hand in front of her face, moved it back and forth. "I guess I'm still alive."

Amber and Vinnie laughed from the other bed. They were leaning up against their headboard, his arm around her shoulder and her hand on his thigh. "You were out for about twenty seconds," said Vinnie. "How come I can't make you swoon like that?"

"Oh, you do just fine," said Veronica.

"I'll say he does," said Amber, turning her face up and giving him a kiss on the mouth.

"I'd say we all did just fine," said Alan. "Not only that, but I think we did just about every combination that four individuals can do."

"No, not quite," said Amber. "You and Vinnie haven't fucked yet."

Alan glanced over at Vinnie's fat cock. "Yeah, that's not happening." They all laughed.

"Wait a minute," said Veronica. "We've only done two-at-a-time combinations, so far. There are lots more things we can try. I've always wanted to try a double penetration."

"Yeah, and I've always wanted to do a spit-roast," said Amber.

"And I've always wanted a two-woman blowjob," said Vinnie.

"Yeah, come to think of it, I've always wanted to try a pussy on my cock and another pussy on my face at the same time," mused Alan. "I guess we do have a lot more to accomplish."

Veronica reached for the phone. "Looks like it's going to be a long night. I'll call room service. We're going to need some food, and a lot more champagne!"