The Sweet Smell of Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing, but snuggled in a little closer to me. Folding the one leg further under herself, she draped her other leg over my thigh.

"Okay, at least you're not pacing." I whispered, my fingers slowly working their way further up her dainty lace garter strap.

"Maybe I'll let my fingers do the pacing this time." she purred as the hand that had been playing over the inside of my arm moved up under my chin and gently danced across my upper chest.

"Now that's some pacing I would really enjoy," I whispered, reaching up with my free hand, I went for broke, I grabbed the tube top I was wearing, and pulled it down to my waist. "How about a little mountain climbing? I hear it's great for the nerves."

This maneuver got her full, undivided attention. By undivided attention, I mean, she stopped everything. She rose up straight on the sofa, nearly sitting on my lap at that point, and stared at my naked breasts like a young boy observing his first pair at close range.

"A little mountain climbing can be relaxing," she finally spoke. But the hand under my chin was damn sure taking its sweet time about starting its journey, and I was becoming very impatient. Impatient, hell, I was getting hornier than a three-peckered billy goat and that wonderful scent of hers was quickly pushing me past the point of self-control. I grabbed her hesitant hand and gave it a boost to the top of one mountain, where I firmly held it in place.

"I was talkin' abouttoday, Sweetie!" I snapped. I pulled my hand away, hoping hers would stay where I had placed it. It did, but with such timidness I could barely tell it was there. But I could feel a lot more nervousness in her fingers. And I have to say; her feathery touch packed a pretty big wallop because the nipple she was teasing felt like it could explode any second. "They're a matched set, ya know," I said, placing her other hand on my thus-far-ignored breast. Those gentle fingers played with the same hesitant timidness as the ones of her other hand. But the nervousness in her seemed to quadruple all of the sudden.

Most of my being was consumed by the strange, but thrilling, sensation of her ultra light touch. But a small portion of my brain busied itself wondering why she was hesitant, seemingly afraid to touch me. I could see she was becoming a nervous wreck. My endurance stretched to the max, I jumped up from the sofa, causing her to jump all the way to the opposite end of the eight-foot monster in the process.

"What's wrong, Baby? Are you afraid of me?" I asked as softly as I could.

Her head shook, no.

"Don't you like me?" I asked.

She nodded, yes.

"Are you afraid you're going to do something that'll upset me?"

Her head signaled a hesitant no.

"Oh God, don't tell me I'm the first woman you've ever been with," I snapped in surprise.

I got a quick no on that one.

"Then why in the hell are you so nervous?" I barked. "You have me scared to death I'm forcing you to do something you don't really wanna do."

I thought for a moment that she was going to shake her brains out she shook her head, no, so hard.

"Then, you've gotta be afraid of offending me," I snapped and suddenly started stripping off everything. A few seconds later, I stood bare-ass naked before her, my arms spread wide. "Okay, Sweetness, here I am. I am freely offering you anything and everything I have. It's yours for the taking. Iwant you to take it, all of it!"

Tears welled up in her big green eyes and tumbled down her cheeks. Her delicate hands covered her face.

I suddenly felt like an absolute jackass. I climbed naked onto her lap, facing her, with a knee on either side of her hips. Naturally, her dress rose with the passing of my knees. Wrapping my arms around her shoulders, I apologized, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I love you; I wouldn't hurt you on purpose for the whole world. Please don't cry. You're ripping my heart out."

I could feel her trying to stop. My naked breasts were pressing against the back of her hands over her face as I hugged her. I could also feel them moving from between us. Her arms slipped around my waist. Her tear-streaked face nuzzled between my bare breasts.

At nearly six feet tall and built like an amazon queen, Lisa was considerable larger than me. But at the moment, she felt tiny and fragile in my arms. "That's what makes me so nervous," her muffled voice finally spoke.

"What does, Honey?" I whispered.

"Love," she began to cry again.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere, I thought to myself.Now let's see if I can narrow it down a little. Love is a pretty big word "You're afraid of love?" I questioned.

Her dark red hair bounced as she nodded, yes, between my breasts.

Well, that felt nice, I thought.If I can get her to shake her head no down there it'll feel fantastic. Sorry, but my mind works in mysterious ways, even under crisis.

"Are you afraid of being in love or being loved?" I asked, figuring I could get a verbal answer from her with that one.

Again I got a nod.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Both," was the muffled, tearful answer. Her shoulders began to shake as her crying returned.

"Can I ask why?" I pressed on.

I got another nod.

I waited for an answer, which didn't seem to be coming. "Okay, why?"

"I'm afraid of being hurt again," she sobbed. She was really cuttin' loose with the tears now. I could feel them warmly rolling down my naked breasts and dropping onto my bare thighs.

That hadn't been exactly the answer I had been hoping for, but at least it gave me something to work with. I mean, I had fallen head-over-tits in love with this delightful lady and I wasn't gonna give up with out a damn good fight first.

"Calm down, Baby. I promise, I'll never hurt you," I assured her.

Her crying slowly stopped and I could sense her trying to pull herself together. I waited. I had the whole damn weekend to sit right where I was if need be. I was determined to resolve any and all issues she may have possessed or been possessed by. If it required an exorcism, so be it. But I was really hoping a goodsexorcism would be enough to do the job.

Her precious face slowly emerged from between my breasts. Her tear filled eyes looked up at me. Her hands slid between us, grabbing for her dress hem. I raised up a little, figuring she wanted to pull the dress back down where it belonged. But, to my surprise, she pulled it up and started trying to dry her tear soaked face with it.

"Here, give me that," I ordered, taking the dress hem from her. I then proceeded to dry her tears with tender, loving care. Squirming around, she pulled more of the dress up, and just as lovingly, began wiping her tears from my naked boobs. I can't say who was enjoying their task the most, but I'm sure I was enjoying what she was doing to me a lot more than...well, you get the idea, because it didn't take her long to make me completely forget what I was supposed to be doing.

Finally having had enough of the dress, (I wanted to feel bare skin against my bare skin) "Give me that," I ordered, pulling the dress hem from her busy hands.

"I'm not finished yet," she complained. Her tongue darted out and circled one of my hard nipples, nearly sending me through the roof in the process. "See? This one's still wet."

"Do this," I ordered, holding my arms straight up in the air.

She did as instructed. Before she had a chance to object, I snatched the dress up over her head and arms, and tossed it aside. I wanted to lean back a little and enjoy the scenery I had just exposed, but in the act of reaching so high, I had, accidentally of course, pressed my breasts against her up-turned face. Her arms locked around my waist, her mouth locked around one of my swollen nipples, and my breath locked up in my lungs. Lisa made love to that nipple like she was afraid it might be the last one she would ever get her mouth on. But I had a news flash for the lovely Ms. Bennington; I have two of those easily excitable little critters and the other one was demanding its rightful share of her magnificent attention.

I tried unsuccessfully to pull my nipple from her mouth; the leech was stuck to my breast tighter than a tick on a hound dog. "Hey, Lady, I thought you were an equal opportunity lover. I have two of them damn things, ya know. Switch," I ordered.

With the eagerness of a starving kitten, she immediately switched and her hot tongue against my fresh flesh sent me toward the ceiling again. But the important thing was much more subtle, the nervous shaking I had felt in her earlier, was absent. She seemed to have finally tossed caution aside and was getting down to the business at hand, or mouth, as the case may be.

Her long elegant fingers gradually worked their way down my waist and around my squirming hips. They finally came to a halt when they arrived at my behind. Once there, they gently kneaded both cheeks in rhythm to the squirming my hips were doing.

Regardless of what her mindset might have been at that moment, she was driving me absolutely wild. I simply couldn't get enough of her. Even with her mouth on my breast, her hands on my behind, her beautiful hair in my face, and her ultra sexy scent filling my lungs I still wanted, no,needed more. Straining to reach the clasp of her bra, I finally freed those freckle-covered beauties from their flimsy captor. Lisa moved her arms almost mechanically as I worked the bra the rest of the way off of her. But her oral attention to my delighted nipples never missed a beat. I held the tiny lace garment up and snuggled it to my face. I was amazed that such a delicate piece of fabric could hold Lisa's large breasts in check. But it was definitely strong enough to hold a generous serving of her fantastic scent. I wanted to toss the bra aside and get down to more serious business, but my nose and my heart would not allow it. I guess at that moment, her sweet smell was the most important thing on planet earth to me.

It was about then that Lisa scared the holy heck out of me by suddenly standing up, with me still attached at all critical points and her delicious bra still against my face. When her mouth finally deserted my breast, all of the unknown suction between our bodies stopped. She plopped me down on my back on the soft, over-stuffed sofa.

Looking down at me from her lofty position, she smiled, and whispered, "I'll be right back, Sweet Thing. Please don't move."

I raised up on my elbows enough to watch her gorgeous, scantily clad behind sway out of the room. "Don't you dare put any clothes on!" I yelled after her.

#

Several minutes later she returned, her hair brushed, her make-up repaired, and a big smile on her face. But she was still as dressed, or undressed if you will, as she had been when she left. As she approached me, I noticed two interesting things, other than her beautiful breasts, I mean. First, the two adorable fields of freckles I had viewed before were indeed connected. And second, her panties had thin tie strings on each side. Now this may not seem very important to you, but when you're trying to remove a ladies' panties who is wearing a garter belt, those little ties can make life a lot easier for you. I needlessly filed this information away for future reference.

I said needlessly, because as Lisa stepped in front of the sofa she gently tugged at the strings on each of her hips. The thin lace panties drifted to the floor when she spread her feet slightly.

I quickly sat up on the sofa right in front of where she stood, my eyes firmly affixed to the exquisite, neatly trimmed, heart-shaped patch of dark-red curly hair between her freckle-laden thighs. "Oh my God!" I gasped.

"I take it, that means you like what you see," she purred. "I mean, considering the big smile it got from you."

Wordlessly reaching for her, I gently pulled her toward me by the fragile lace straps attached to her dark stockings. Leaning forward, I placed a small kiss on her tummy just above the trimmed patch of hair. Inhaling deeply, I filled my lungs with her wonderful scent. But there was another aroma; a slightly musky scent intermingled with it. And in that instant, this new element, this aphrodisical aroma, was even more overpowering than the magnificent odor I had fallen so in love with earlier that morning. It was the arousing scent of her sex, and I wanted to experience it more than anything I had ever before desired.

My hands roamed over her hips and thighs, then over her deeply curved waist, and finally, to her freckle covered breasts. All day long, all I had though about was her sexy scent and getting my hands on those adorable freckles of hers. And now, at long last, I was being allowed my fill of both. While my left hand danced over Lisa's magnificent breasts, and the other freely roamed over her sweet behind, my tongue was busy playing a most delightful game of connect-the-dots on her soft tummy. And I was taking my own good, sweet time about it to be sure each of those tiny, cute dots received its own little kiss as I went. If there is really such a thing as Heaven on Earth, I had arrived. I was there.

Slipping my right hand between her knees, I started working my way gradually up the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. As my hand edged its way upward, her feet began inching apart. I heard a soft moan from her when my fingertips finally brushed lightly over the moist junction of her thighs. I could feel her body starting to tremble. My exploring fingers gently parted her soft folds in search of her clit.

"Oh God!" Lisa gasped with my first stroke over that swollen little organ. "Please be careful. Don't hurt me," she whimpered, her voice pleading, her trembling more intense. She was fighting a major battle with her nerves. Pulling my hands away from her, I stood up.

"Oh no! Don't stop now! I just don't want you to hurt me. That's all, but please don't stop, please," she begged. She grabbed my hand and tried to pull it back between her thighs.

I jerked my hand back. "I'll take care of that in a minute, but first, we're gonna talk."

She grabbed my hand again. Again I pulled it away. "Sit down," I snapped, pointing at the sofa.

"But I really need it right now," she whined. "It's been so long."

"Sit down!" I barked.

Her precious behind hit the leather. She was actually pouting. Tears welled up in her bright eyes.

"Now talk," I ordered. "I wanna know what the hell's wrong. What has some son-of-a-bitch done to you to cause you to be so frightened of making love?"

She sat quietly for a few moments just staring up at me through tear-filled eyes. The tears suddenly broke free and streamed down her pretty, freckled face, but her moist eyes stayed locked on my eyes.

"Look," I spoke as soft as I could without whispering, "I don't know who did what to hurt you or why. But I promise you; I could never do anything to hurt anyone in any way, especially you. It just ain't in me." I dropped to my knees in front of her. "Whatever it is, you've gotta get over it and get on with your life." I placed my hands gently on her knees. "Right now, you're the only person that's hurting you."

"But..." she started. "But... she hurt me so much." her voice barely audible.

"Who hurt you?" I pressed.

"Ginger," was her hesitant response.

"Who's Ginger?" I pressed on, hoping to get her to open up and tell me the whole story.

Suddenly, whatever will power Lisa had possessed collapsed. She began crying in earnest. It had been many years since I had seen anyone crying with such abandon. She might as well have stuck a dagger in my chest and tried to pry my heart out because her open sobbing was having the same sad effect on me.

I sat down beside her and put my arms around her. "It's time, Baby. It's time for someone else, someone who loves you, to know the truth," I whispered.

And oh my God did she ever open up! She started telling me the ugliest story I had ever heard. I'm talkin' Stephen King with a sexual twist here. I do not wish to retell this sordid tale here, it's just too awful and sick.

Suffice it to say; Lisa had lived with Ginger for two years and was very much in love with her. Toward the end of their second year together, a sadistic side of Ginger began to appear when they made love. She enjoyed watching Lisa experience any kind of pain she could cause.

The final hurt came when after several months of Lisa refusing any kind of sexual contact between them, even though Lisa was still very much in love with her, Ginger went for the biggest hurt of them all. She stood in front of the woman who loved her and blew her own brains all over their bedroom.

This had taken place over six years ago. Lisa had refused to allow anyone else into her personal life ever since.

#

Long before the story ended, I was crying almost as bad as Lisa had been at the start. The weird thing was, when it was over, Lisa was trying to comfort me, instead of the other way around.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," I apologized after pulling myself together a little. "I had no idea or I would have never asked you to tell me."

"It's okay," she smiled. "I'm glad you did, I feel a lot better now."

I tried to smile back at her, but I'm sure it wasn't very convincing. All I could think of was; how could anyone be so cruel to another human being, especially to one as precious as Lisa Bennington.

"I think I could use another glass of wine after that," I said.

"I could go for something a bit stronger myself," she replied. "I make a mean vodka martini. Or would you rather get dressed and go out for dinner and a couple drinks?"

"Lady, you even try to put anything on I'll rip it right back off of ya," I teased. "But I could go for one of those vodka martinis you were talking about." I really didn't want the drink, but I damn sure wanted to watch her makin' em. I could just imagine the kind of sexy movement her gorgeous naked body would exhibit while shaking a shaker full of vodka and ice.

Although I did get to watch her pretty perpetual-motion posterior as I followed her across the room, I didn't get to witness her shimmy with the shaker. I tried to stand back a little and watch the show, but by then, I simply could not keep my hands off of her. I followed her right on back behind the little bar in the corner of the room. While she made the drinks I snuggled up as close as I could behind her. With my arms around her narrow waist, I proceeded to kiss each little freckle on her back and shoulders, taking great care not to leave any out.

She almost drove me crazy when she picked up the shaker and began shaking the hell out of it. I couldn't see the movement of her supple body, but I could darn sure feel its delightful results against my own body. Of course in the interest of her personal safety, I held both of her bouncing breasts during the shaking procedure. I mean, I couldn't take a chance of her accidentally knocking herself out now could I?

Lisa seemed quite taken by the high degree of personal danger that I was willing to place myself in, in order to insure her safety. She put down the frosty, chrome shaker, turned around in my arms, and gave me a nice, big, juicy, tongue-laden kiss as a reward. The wonderful kiss abruptly ended when she reached down and grabbed both hands full of my bare butt with her ice-cold hands. Her beautiful laughter was like the song of an angel to me as I tried desperately to climb on top of her head to get away from her icy hands.

"That was mean," I snapped.

"Yeah, I know," she giggled.

"You made me lose count," I said.

"Yeah, I know," she replied with a grin.

"Now I gotta start all over," I said.

"Yeah, I know," she replied, with a big smile.

"Well, I don't wanna miss any," I said.