The Sweet Smell of Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a couple special ones you haven't kissed yet," she teased.

"Yeah, I know," I quoted her, and added my best come-hither smile.

"Come on, let's sit down here at the bar and enjoy these martinis first," she suggested.

I followed her around the bar. All right, I'll admit it. I was like a dog in heat; I would've followed her off a cliff right then if that were where she wished to go.

She pulled two barstools out and patted her hand on top of one. "Plant it here," she said, and planted her own sweet hinny on the other. She crossed her legs and took a sip of her drink. She looked me up and down with a cute smile on her face. "Several times over the last week or so, I've tried to imagine what you would look like sitting on that barstool. Now I don't have to imagine it anymore," she said.

"Did I have on any clothes when you imagined me sitting here?" I teased.

"You know how it is," she replied. "Sometimes things are even better than you imagined they would be." Her smile got bigger and her eyebrows raised.

Now it was my turn to look her up and down. "Yeah, I see what ya mean," I agreed, my own eyebrows climbing. "That really makes me feel good."

"What does?" Lisa asked.

"What you said about trying to imagine what I would look like sitting here," I replied. "I'm really surprised you were even thinking about me, much less trying to imagine me sitting here at your bar. I mean, why were you thinking about me?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed me watching you," she said.

"Now I'm confused again," I replied. "I thought I was the one who was doing all the watching."

"Well, yes, you've been eye-balling me too. And I have to admit, it was really starting to turn me on just knowing you were watching me every time I was around you. I make a lot of trips passed your desk for no other reason then to feel your eyes on me. Did you think it was an accident when I leaned over your desk with a few buttons undone on my blouse? You caught my eye the day you came to work for us. This non-existent cookout was just a spur-of-the-moment idea I got while you were staring down my blouse. Let's just say, that kinda proved to me that, yes, you were gay, or a least a switch hitter, and yes, you were interested in me."

"And you got all that just from me looking down your blouse?" I asked.

"No, I got all that by watching how you acted when I was around you. It was how you looked down my blouse that made my mind up about trying to actually get you alone somewhere. And the cute way you acted when you knew you had been caught in the act, only confirmed to me that I wanted to get to know you better."

"You're a tricky little devil, ain't ya," I said.

"You don't get to be CEO of a big company like ours by sitting back and letting the world pass you by," she replied. "I realized I already had let too much of that happen, especially in my personal life. I thought I was ready. But I guess I wasn't until you rattled my cage enough to make me open up. And I really have to thank you for that." She patted my leg just above my knee.

"No you don't," I replied. "I did that for myself. I was confused because I couldn't figure out what I was doing that was upsetting you so damn much."

"I didn't mean to break down like that," she said softly stroking my leg. "When you jumped up and yanked off all of your clothes like that, I got excited. Then all the sudden I got really scared I was gonna get hurt again."

"I told you I could never hurt you," I said.

"I know, but I didn't think Ginger would either," she replied. "But with you, it wasn't so much the physical hurting I was worried about, as it was a mental hurt. I was afraid you might not like me after we make love. I was worried that because of the fear I still had, I might not do things the way you like it. I was afraid you would just leave and I would never see you again. That's why I have refused to fall in love again. Well, until now, anyway."

"And what about now?" I pressed on. Her hand was very slowly working its way up my thigh, and I wanted to know where I stood with her before her hand reached what I hoped was its eventual target.

"Well, as far as not allowing myself to ever fall in love again; too late. It's already happened. Not much I can do about that now," she stated, easing off of her barstool, her hand still on my thigh. "The only thing I can do now is love you the only way I know how and start trying to figure out what you like and don't like." She slipped her other arm around my shoulders; the one on my thigh continued its painfully slow trip upward.

"That won't be too hard to figure out," I replied. "When it comes to my love life, I'm pretty quick to let my likes and dislikes be known." I waved my hands in front of me like a game show host showing a big prize. "I've already told you this is all yours for the taking. I'm pretty much up for anything a sweet lady might wish to do, as long as it doesn't involve pain of any kind or anything really gross." I grabbed her snail-paced hand on my thigh, opened my legs, and pressed her hand tight against my exposed womanhood. "Now, I suggest we get started, I have to be back at work on Monday morning. Besides, I don't like wasting a lot of valuable time with schoolgirl preliminaries." I slid down a little so I was sitting on the front edge of the barstool.

The next move was up to Lisa. I had given her permission and open, easy access to do whatever her little heart desired. She wasted no time making that move. Turning my face up toward hers with the hand on my shoulder, she leaned down and kissed me. As soon as she was sure my face was going to stay the way she had turned it, that hand dropped to my left breast. Her long fingers closed firmly around it. The timidness that hand had shown earlier was gone. It was still a gentle, loving touch, but I definitely knew it was there. Her kiss was a warm, passion-filled delight. But the real delight was taking place between my thighs. Lisa's elegant fingers slowly strolled up and down my open valley, pausing with each pass long enough to circle my excited clit a time or two.

The way she was standing beside me, with one arm around me, she had my right shoulder snuggled between her large freckled breasts. One hung only inches from my chin. I wanted to play with its dark-pink erect nipple, but each time I raised my hand in pursuit of it, her lips would quickly move to my ear. Just as my fingers would make contact with her nipple her tongue would dart inside my ear. She already knew how I would react to that fantastic sensation. Both of my hands would involuntarily grab for the edge of the barstool. My body would instantly rise slightly from the seat. I would gasp for breath, and then slowly exhale it all in one long, soft moan. I couldn't stop it or change it. That's how my body reacts to a hot tongue dancing in my ears. Each time she did this to me, it would cause the delightful sensations her fingers were creating in my nipples and clit to suddenly intensify by nearly unbearable proportions. She would only force me to endure such intense pleasure for a few seconds at a time before her thrilling tongue would return to my eager mouth.

All of this titillating activity coupled with her dreamy scent was almost more than my aroused body could tolerate. God only knows how many times Lisa brought me to the very brink of ecstasy and eased me back down just before I would explode. And God also knows how many times I cried out his name just before Lisa would pull me back from the edge.

"Are you ready yet, Sweetie?" she whispered.

I wanted to scream,yes, at her, but all I could manage was something resembling a low growl through my clenched teeth.

"Good, so am I," she whispered, steeping back, and turning my barstool so I faced her. She dropped to her knees between my separated legs. Her hands slid over my outer thighs and around my hips. There wasn't enough oxygen in the room to fill my lungs when her fabulous tongue slid from one end of my throbbing womanhood to the other. With excruciating slowness, Lisa's tormenting tongue trekked around the opening to my soul without entering.

"Please Hon..." I started begging. I hadn't finished the sentence before Lisa locked up every human function I possessed, except one, when she unexpectedly drove her searing tongue nearly to my heart. She already had me so stimulated by then that my insides immediately detonated. The explosion of Mount St. Helen had been nothing but a fizzle compared to the eruption that took place inside of me, it's lava flow a mere trickle compared to the gush that greeted Lisa's tongue.

What started as a deep-throated groan escalated into a top-of-the-lungs scream as wave after wave of absolute pleasure crashed one on top the other as my insides proceeded to come unraveled at the seams on me. I had a headlock on Lisa with my thighs that a Mack truck couldn't have pulled her free of. I was praying she wouldn't drown, but at the same time, I could not force my legs to set her free. And her fantastic tongue continued probing deeper and deeper.

Finally, my body couldn't take any more and Lisa seemed to have no intention of stopping. So my body decided it was time to defend itself. It suddenly completely relaxed and flowed like water from the barstool to the floor. The barstool went scooting across the floor and we ended up in a pile, Lisa still firmly attached between my thighs.

I hate to admit it, but my total loss of body control finally ended up disrupting one damn beautiful moment. Lisa and I lost it and wound up lying on the floor laughing like a couple of teenagers on their first drunken spree.

She crawled up beside me with the most precious smile on her face, which I promptly put between my hands and kissed with everything I possessed.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" she whispered the moment our kiss ended.

"What's up there?" I asked, like I didn't know.

"My bedroom," she replied.

"Not the same bedroom as..."

"Not even the same house," Lisa cut me off. "I couldn't stay there after that. I had to sell the house."

"I'm sorry, Baby," I apologized. "I didn't mean to bring that back up."

"Oh that's okay," she smiled. "I have someone special to share my bedroom with now."

#

She led me upstairs by the hand to her big canopy bed. Following her swaying naked behind up the stairs was a pleasure I will not even attempt to describe. It was mesmerizing, to say the least.

Leaning over the bed while I stood behind her watching, Lisa peeled the covers and top sheet back. I swear to Christ; it was all I could do to keep from leaning over and biting her gorgeous derrière right then and there. But being a lady, I was able to exhibit a bit more self-control. Instead, I simply bent over and planted a little kiss on the right cheek of her scrumptious behind. She looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Sorry," I apologized with a big sheepish grin. "I saw an unhappy freckle I missed while ago."

"Well, just don't get your pucker all tired out because you've missed a lot," she teased as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get to each and every one of them before the evening is over," I assured her.

"It's been a long time since anyone's been in this bed besides me; too long," she spoke softly as she patted the bed for me to sit down beside her.

"Well, it's gonna be a while longer," I replied, dropping to my knees on the floor in front of her. "I just spotted a couple more freckles I missed." I picked up one of her feet, gently kissed its delicate, silk covered ankle, removed her shoe and placed her pretty foot on the floor outside of my right knee. Picking up her other foot, I did the same thing to it, except when I put it back on the floor beside me, it was placed on the outside of my left knee. Leaning forward between her legs, I slid my hands up the outsides of her long, slender thighs and around her hips. After gently pulling her hips to the very edge of the mattress, I started working on the freckles on her thighs.

"Lay back, Baby," I whispered.

"I won't be able to see you if I lie down," she replied.

"Okay, have it your way," I snapped just before I buried my face as deep as I could between her thighs.

"Oh God!" she yelled just before I heard the flop of the mattress when her back slammed down on it.

I raised my head only briefly, "I thought you'd see it my way." I quickly resumed tenderly circling her rapidly growing clit with the tip of my tongue. I was rewarded with several soft moans and groans, and a few more, "Oh Gods!" for my efforts. Her long fingers became entangled in my hair when I gently sucked that hard little organ between my lips and flicked at it with the tip of my tongue.

I could feel her body beginning to tremble again as my tongue slowly circled the edge of her warm, moist tunnel. But I could tell, this was not the trembling caused by her nervousness; this trembling was the result of pleasure. Without warning, announcement, or prelude, I drove my tongue as far inside of her as it would go. Her hips rose off the bed and she screamed something I couldn't make out. Her hips dropped back to the bed and both of her legs wound themselves around my shoulders and her fingers tightened in my hair.

This had been a moment of true glory and delight for me, because the legs I had admired so much, Lisa Bennington's long, luscious legs, as I had so often wished, were finally wrapped around my shoulders several times.

But the real moment of glory came a minute or so later when Lisa's hips thrusted upward again and her body quaked. She grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face just before she screamed, "Oh, Holy Christ!" at the top of her lungs and her beautiful body went out of control on her.

I was in Heaven. Lisa's wonderful scent and the aroma of her sex were now exquisitely blended with the fabulous smell of her flooding lady-cum. And it tasted every bit as good as it smelled.

Her body gradually relaxed as her deluge subsided. Her fingers eased from my hair and her graceful legs slipped from around me.

I finally raised my head from between her soaked thighs. Lisa looked completely exhausted lying there motionless. With great care and gentleness I got her turned around right in the bed and pulled the top sheet and blanket up over her. She had the most beautiful smile on her face I had ever seen.

Sliding between the sheets, I snuggled up with her. "You okay, Baby?"

"I couldn't be better," She mumbled, sounding like she might fall asleep any second. "You have no idea..."

"No idea of what?" I whispered, nuzzling my face against her neck.

There was no answer. She was fast asleep. Snuggling closer to her, I quickly joined her for the best night's sleep I had experienced in years.

#

When I awoke the next morning I was facing in the opposite direction, with Lisa's soft breasts pressing against my upper back. One of her arms lay over my waist, its relaxed hand limply cradling one of my breasts. As I scooted my behind back tighter into the curve formed by her legs and hips, she stirred slightly. Even though Lisa was asleep, her elegant hand was awake enough to gently squeeze the breast it possessed.

Her soft breath danced over my cheek and ear as she slept. Her wonderful scent filled the air. My mind drifted back to the day before, back to my desk, back to that beautiful moment when I was staring down her blouse, back to the instant her heavenly scent filled my nostrils for the first time. Brief as that wonderful moment had been, it is an instant in time that will stay in my memory forever. Even lying there in her bed, with her beautiful naked body wrapped around me, that brief encounter at my desk, that first whiff of the air surrounding the lovely Ms. Bennington, still stood out in my mind as the sexiest sixty seconds of my life.

With the thoughts of that event came a strong desire to experience her love again. Acting like I was still asleep, I rolled over to face her and moved down a few inches. She stirred again, pulling me tighter into her arms. My ploy had worked; she was still sleeping and my face was cozily nuzzled between her big, beautiful breasts. And yes, even in the dark, without being able to see their expanse of adorable little freckles, they were still beautiful, precious works of art; some of God's finest.

Pulling my face back a little and turning it slightly to the side, I then had my lips poised to taste one of her flaccid nipples. My tongue eased between my lips and began, ever so lightly circling a nipple. Within only a few moments I could feel it growing against my tongue. Gently sucking the expanding morsel between my lips, I continued slowly teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Switching breasts, I gave her other nipple the same gentle, loving care, while I continued to excite the vacated one with a moistened fingertip.

It didn't take long to extract a soft moan from her in her slumber. Gradually, her quiet moans grew in both volume and frequency, and she began to squirm around a little. It was obvious Lisa was dreaming and apparently enjoying it. I was pleased with the fact that I was at least partially responsible for that dream. And I hoped I was the lover she was dreaming about.

After perhaps thirty or forty blissful minutes of gentle licking, kissing, sucking, and ever-so-tenderly nibbling on her aroused nipples, she began to move around a little, snuggling up closer to me, and propped one leg over my hip. I lay quiet and still for several minutes, wanting to be sure Lisa was still asleep. I wanted to wake her up, but I wanted to do it in a special way. I just wasn't exactly sure what that way was going to be at the moment.

By raising her leg and laying it over my hip, she had provided me with open access to very sensitive parts of her body and a possible way to arouse her quite pleasantly from her sleep. And, at the same time, make the dream she had been having even more exciting for her.

I eased my hand from her breast and carefully worked it down between us and eventually, between her now open thighs. With the speed and commitment of a hungry snail, I eased a finger between the soft, moist folds of her flesh. Continuing at its snail's pace, my finger moved over and around her growing clit, matching stroke for stroke what my tongue was doing to her nipples. It didn't take long before I was hearing her beautiful, soft moans again.

Oh God please let that be me she's dreaming about, I silently begged.Let me be the one to bring love and happiness back into her life.

Just listening to her was really starting to get me excited, not to mention how delightful it felt to be touching her where I was. It was time to begin bringing Lisa's sweet dream to a dramatic climax.

With continued caution, I slid my finger through her smooth, open valley and ever so tenderly eased it just inside her warm silken center. Lisa gave a slight gasp. I stopped momentarily before gently probing deeper inside of her. Once my finger had reached as far inside of her as it could go, I eased it back out of her at the same snail's pace it had entered her with. I repeated these slow strokes in and out of her for several minutes, but increased my speed slightly with each soft moan Lisa produced.

At the first sign of involuntary hip movement from her in her sleep, I slipped a second finger into her with the first. Lisa gasped as the two fingers sank deep inside of her. That had been the signal I was so eagerly awaiting. It was time to go for the gusto, time to set her off, and time to wake her gorgeous body up. My fingers danced in and out of her while my thumb glided back and forth over her swollen clit.

"Oh God!" she gasped, slamming over on her back, her legs open wide.