All Comments on 'The Sweetest Dreams'

by alwaysthefirsttime

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The good daughter

Thank you for such a hot story of daddy daughter love. The fact that this loving daughter strips naked and willing climbs into her parents marital bed to please her father in incredible. The daughter gets satisfaction from occupying the spot in the well warn mattress that she knows belongs to her mother. The daughter is likely at some level jealous of her mother and loves playing mommy for a night. The fact that she enjoys having her father take her bareback makes her a good daughter. She can't resist whispering "daddy cum in me". I hope that as daddy feels the firm fertile young body beneath him, and hears it say daddy, some part of his psyche attaches these two and in the future even when his daughter is home sleeping in her own bed daddy will wander down the hall to take advantage of his own loving daughter. I hope this loving daughter goes off the pill and begins to beg her father to make a baby. I hope you continue this great start and that mom eventually finds out and rather than get mad confesses that she always wanted a large family but could not get pregnant again. Mommy and daughter agree to share daddy and create a new family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good start needs to continue.

valeto9valeto9about 8 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. I can't wait to read more.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

What a HOT and arousing story. Yes, amazing that her Mom had told her the whole story. Could it be that her Mom planted the idea in her head to let him fuck their daughter while she was gone ?? Hopefully, we will find out more and mother and daughter will talk about it when Mom gets home. Hopefully, she took her birth control pills on time. Great story and got me aroused for sure. Thank you.

sparkle8sparkle8about 8 years ago
Very Original

Sleep Fucking? I've never heard that one before, but it made for a really great story.

ber495ber495about 8 years ago
Turned me on!!

This is a great story and I agree with an earlier commenter: This should definitely continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I often "sleep fuck" as you put it. It's called sexsomnia. Similar to sleep eating or walking. My wife doesn't complain either. However I usually wake up mid way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh hell, you know mom totally hooked her up, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part II?

Hope the story continues awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg so hot

Seriously soaked my pussy. I was hoping there would be more chapters so I could keep reading and keep cumming. Please write more, definitely would love to hear daddy seeks out his daughter and goes down the hall to find her. Maybe mommy even watches it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

This story really need more chapters. Very nice.

SxypkSxypkabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I am so Wet now! I wish I could have a daddy like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody excellent

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Needed a second part when mom comes home and tells her daughter she has set the camera up to see what her husband did whens he wasn't home and saw everything, then told her daughter she wasn't angry and suggested they share him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralwaysthefirsttime@alwaysthefirsttime
I want to be a writer one day. I also have a very active sexual imagination and erotica is a great way to practice my writing.