The Sweetest of Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will..." Lilith squirmed, panting hotly as his fingers teased her folds. "I've never done this before."

"Neither have I," he murmured in reply, lips against her nipple. "We'll work it out."

"I don't know how..."

"We'll work it out," he repeated, sounding surer than he felt.

Things seemed to move very quickly as they rocked together, the feline wanting more of his finger inside her, stretching her out as no other fur had ever done before. William growled lowly as she pulled his boxers down past his hips and rump, scaring her briefly as his length sprang free, hard, red and throbbing painfully. Though distracted by the addition of a second finger and a thumb rubbing higher over a very pleasurable nub of flesh, Lilith wrapped her paw shyly around the shaft, pumping it experimentally with her paw. A pearl of pre cum beaded at the tip and she knew without a doubt that the wolf was ready, the heady aroma of his musk and her increasing flow of feminine juices thick in the air. She hissed between her teeth as his fingers struck a sweet spot, his paw swiftly becoming wetter from her arousal. She couldn't wait! Primal need demanded something more, something that she had to have.

Rolling off her partner, Lilith stretched out on the bed, moaning as his fingers eased from her cunny. His fingers had felt amazing, but she needed more. The top of her head nudged the pillows as she looked up at William with a small, nervous smile, inviting him closer. He moved over her, boxers around his knees - they seemed to have slipped his mind - and a paw on his length, spreading the oozing pre cum over the head.

"Will, I really want you." Lilith nipped her lip, pulling her legs up as the wolf pushed against her. "Please? Be gentle."

The wolf had no intention of being anything but as he slid the tip of his red rod against her pussy lips, struggling to push it inside her now slick sex. It was harder than he had imagined and took a few false starts but, with Lilith's helping paw, he managed to get the tip between her folds. Taking a deep breath, the wolf touched his lips to the feline's and moaned loudly into her muzzle, easing his shaft inside with some difficulty despite their combined sexual fluids. Lilith whimpered quietly against his lips and he stilled until she was used to the stretch, sliding in very slowly until he touched a barrier deep inside the cat, unable to push any further.

As he began to thrust, the incredible tightness and warmth making him half-lid his eyes in ecstasy, a stray, shocking thought struck him. With the small, soft bulge of his partly formed knot at the feline's pussy lips, William's eyes widened fearfully. Lilith clutched on to him, lips parting to form a question even as her sex stretched to form a tight 'O' around that shaft of wolf-flesh.

"Lil'?" Panic coloured his tone. "Shit, I didn't think... Are you... Please say you're on that, the thing, the pill?"

It was all Lilith could do to resist the urge to roll her eyes. That wolf!

"God, Will," she breathed a sigh that could only have been one of relief. "I thought something was seriously wrong then! Of course I'm on the pill."

"I should have thought beforehand," Will muttered, pressing his muzzle to her cheek, shamefaced. "Sorry."

"No need."

Worries aside, the wolf rolled his hips experimentally, tongue lolling from his muzzle. Below him, the small feline writhed, the sensation of being so filled entirely new and uncomfortable to the point of mild pain. Her partner was gentle, however, and thrust at a leisurely pace, reading her body the best he could as their bodies bumped together. Lilith drew her hind paws up to her hips, legs bent at the knees, and thrust her hips up eagerly to meet William's, spurred on by his heady groan. Sliding his thick cock in and out of his needy partner, William shifted his paws to either side of her head, dwarfing her with his frame as she met his eyes and his muzzle dropped playfully to her breasts once more. Knowing how she had responded to that play only minutes ago, the wolf lashed her nipples with his long tongue, shocking squeaks of delight from her lips. If he'd known how pleasurable sex could be, the wolf was not sure that he would have held out for so long around Lilith. But she was worth it.

It was too much stimulation all at once and the wolf soon found himself, not entirely against his will, thrusting towards orgasm, his grey tail wagging in sexual excitement. His sharp teeth nipped and tugged at Lilith's nipples, teasing them into hard peaks as the feline cried out, hips rising to meet his thrusts. The cat stroked down his back, black furred arms slinking around him sensually as he ground his teeth together, thrusting quicker as sensation came to a head, a feeling beyond his control. With the sexy Lilith squirming under his body and her paws roaming his back and rump with a curious innocence, it would have taken a far stronger wolf to hold back for a greater length of time.

"Lil'..." He panted. "I'm close. Do you want me to...you know."

In answer, she wrapped her legs around his waist and forced him deeper, the wolf's knot grinding deliciously against her lips. Though he did not dare squeeze his knot into her tight pussy the first time, he wrapped his paw around the swollen bulge, dropping to an elbow beside her shoulder. Yowling, Lilith ground back against him, the fresh fire in her eyes fuelling him to soaring heights of pleasure just by seeing how much she enjoyed every second of their liaison, however rushed it had begun. William drove his hips in short, deep humps, cumming with a muffled howling as he shoved his muzzle into the pillows, his whole body shuddering.

He stayed like that for a long while, rocking his hips, as his paw found and stroked the cat's cheek, cheeks heated with exertion and passion. Thus exhausted, William dropped to her side, paws sliding around to her back as he grinned goofily. His wagging tail stirred the bed sheets as he faced Lilith, dropping a sweet kiss on her nose, both furs shifting on to their sides.

"Mm..." Lilith murred quietly, allowing the wolf's length to slip from her sore cunny as she pressed her body to his. "That was...something. Special. Oh, wolf..."

Seemingly lost for words, her shyness returned and she tucked her muzzle beneath his, purrs reverberating softly through her body into his. William, on the other paw, had gained his second wind and sat up with a twinkle in his blue eyes.

"We're not quite done yet," the wolf growled playfully, grabbing Lilith about the hips. "I may have cum...but you haven't."

Lilith squealed as he pounced, kissing down her stomach and between her thighs. His tongue lapped languidly over the cum-soaked fur and she groaned sweetly, stretching out in a very feline manner as he teased his tongue into her folds, finding what made her moan the most. Their time there, however, was unfortunately short-lived.

The door slammed downstairs and William shot upright, scrambling for his clothes. Jeans half-on, he whipped around, fear and amusement battling for supremacy as he met Lilith's shocked gaze.

"Your parents are back."