All Comments on 'The Swim Team'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 6 years ago
Wow

Hot story. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

One of the best stories I've read to date. I was so hard and my balls ached for relieve by the end three stokes and I shot up to my neck. Looking forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot story one of the best on the site lately! Please hurry with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BBC....

I was introduced to sucking big black cock while in the Navy and have loved doing it ever since!! Black men are the best to be a white BBC sucking bitch for!! They are dominant and so well-hung. Love sucking their cocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Hot story, can’t wait for part two when he (hopefully) experiences being fucked by that magnificent cock! Also, I like how his wife Cindy admires that big cock too... pity for her that she won’t get to experience it! Love it when a woman craves a big cock... but the man to whom the big cock is attached is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointing

Hey Author,

It was a big turn off with how you were describing Rodney in this story. Describing a black character as a going against stereotypes by saying he has a slim nose, non-curly hair could be passable but then to describe him as articulate. The subtle racism in your text should be fixed. Using these type of descriptors to say black peoples are uneducated. Black men or any race for that matter when fetishized should still be respected.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Loved it

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the picture that you painted. It is absolutely wonderful to experience a cock that is sexy and beautiful that it takes priority over all other thoughts. I get so focused on the experience that everything else around dissappears from consciousness. Xoxo, Brian

hungbottomhungbottomover 6 years ago
Let's hear more....

More....what happened the next time? Did you give him your ass? I sure hope so, hope to hear more.....

randy7ucrandy7ucover 4 years ago
Very hot story!

Your story reminds me of a tall handsome black man I saw shopping in a local grocery store. He followed me out and directly told me that he wanted me to come to his house and suck his big cock. Shocked but willing I did just that and with his large hand gently holding the back of my head he filled my mouth with his hot sperm while telling me to keep swallowing. I happily gulped down every drop that I could then licked him clean. He too demanded my phone number and would call me about once a week always only referring to me as his cock sucker in a kind almost loving way.

By the time I would get up from my knees, relishing his hot salty tasty sperm, I would realize my own uncut cock had drooled so much into my boxers that I wasn't sure if I had actually cum or not!

DV19DV19about 2 years ago

Excellent!! Great writing skills!

I hope you write a second and a third story to follow this one.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking hot! I got to service one of my son’s 19 year old friends before he left for school and I will never forget being a submissive bitch for that hot stud! He was only 7”, but I’m a permanent slut for him if he wants!

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with the comment about racism. Its bad enough that you're fetishizing a black men but to then describe him as handsome because he had european features was really stupid and ignorant. You should really do better or just leave black men alone completely if that's how you're gonna write them. You're lucky we can't rate stories on this site cause this deserves a number in the negatives out of 10 for how anti-black it was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous