The Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip was full, soft and spongy, but totally engorged, As I gently nursed on it, I purposely let my drool run down the shaft to let it get all wet so my mouth would glide over it smoothly. I tasted just a hint of precum and it reminded me of coconut milk, sweet, thick and syrupy. I slowly massaged that hard spongy cock head with my lips and tongue as Rodney sighed aloud.

"Mr. Woods, you don't know how good that feels. Being gay in this small town sucks. I have been needing a warm willing mouth for way too long." Rodney said as he put his hands on the side of my head.

"Go deeper, I want you to deep throat my cock before we finish. Can you do that for me?" he almost begged now, not taunting or daring.

I worked down deeper as he asked, taking maybe a good 5 inches til it breeched my throat enough to make me gag a bit. I wanted this to be perfect for him in the hope that we might could do this again.

"I need someone to service my cock regularly and I want that someone to be you. Do you like my cock, would you like to service me regularly? I miss a hot mouth and especially a hot ass. Do you want the job?" he pushed for a reply seeing how receptive I was to his needs.

I peeked up at him while I worshipped his big cock. He looked kingly, or at least princely, so handsome, so virile, with his eyes closed in ecstasy. At that moment, I realized that he was by far the most attractive person I had ever been personal with. Rodney was the complete package, lean, muscular, handsome and ooooh my god, that cock, that big cock. He was like a god to me. I would have done anything he wanted at that moment. My lust to satisfy this young man was overwhelming. My own cock now strained in my pants as this was rekindling forgotten emotions.

I stopped sucking and pulled my mouth off for just as long as it takes to say, "Yes Rodney, I will do anything for your cock that you want."

I plunged down as far as I could, gagging and sputtering on his depth and width beginning to enter my throat. Rodney's cock was unyielding, so stiff that it didn't bend at all. A young man's cock, hard as steel and rigid as a metal pole. With his hands firmly on the side of my face, Rodney again gently pushed my mouth down farther on his cock. Coaxing me to take more, he held me down til I consumed another inch or so of his length. I'm sure I had at least 6 inches in my mouth, as my throat opened wide to accommodate his girthy hard cock.

I choked and sputtered on it as he tried to cram it down and into my throat. I gagged and wretched on the entry. My will was there, but I needed more time to acclimate to this. I wanted to do it, it was just going too fast. As he gently forced my mouth down and tried to stuff more in, I coughed and felt the urge to vomit, but fought through it as he finally relinquished his pressure with 2-3 inches still left.

We went through this process at least a dozen times, each time with the same result. When he got into my throat, I couldn't help myself. I choked, I gagged, I retched and tears formed in my eyes, some dripping onto his belly as I strained to swallow him. He would always relinquish the pressure of his hands forcing my head down when I sputtered, but still, his cock was too long and too thick. I felt if I had time, I could maybe do this and I so wanted to please this young man.

Rodney roughly pulled my mouth off his cock and I thought for a second that maybe he was mad that I couldn't swallow his cock. Maybe frustrated, maybe giving up on me, maybe wanting to leave as I was not doing a good enough job for him.

"Mr. Woods, relax, you can do this. Just calm down, relax, let me show you a trick." he said almost patiently.

Now kneeling upright in front of him, Rodney took his fingers and pried my mouth open. Not understanding what he was trying to do, I obediently opened my mouth and let him insert 3 very long fingers in my mouth and over my tongue. At this moment, I realized how desperate I was to suck on his big cock. Here I was, letting him stick his fingers in my mouth like I was his bitch or something. It wasn't as bad as it sounds physically, I mean it didn't hurt. His fingers, they smelled like chlorine, clean, as did his entire body, but mentally, I felt degraded yet hungry to please.

"Just relax and lets practice for a second." he instructed me as he snaked his long fingers into my mouth til they touched the opening of my throat. I gagged, as anyone would, but didn't back off, as he gently massaged in and out of the opening of my throat with his fingers. Again, getting used to his fingers, I repeatedly gagged, as those fingers dug deeper and deeper into my throat.

"Lets just get you used to gagging first, you just need a little practice. Nothing to be scared of. Just relax and let me stimulate your gag reflex until you can control it." he instructed me.

He wormed his long fingers deeper into my throat, while we stared into each other's eyes. I have never felt so embarrassed, so submissive, and yet so turned on in my life, as he repeatedly caused me to gag and wretch violently on his deepest of penetrations. Smiling and nodding his head, seemingly pleased as I gradually got accustomed to his manipulations of my gag reflex, my embarrassment faded as I knew I desperately needed to please him. Still going deeper and deeper each time, he seemed patient as I tried desperately to control my gag reflex.

Over and over he purposely made me gag as his fingers now went past my tonsils and deep down my throat. I began to get used to this and was now gagging less and less. He just held those three fingers deep in my submissive mouth, deep in my willing throat, wriggling them around as he told me to go up and down on them. It was difficult not to gag, but after a few minutes, I got the hang of it. Still retching occasionally, and yanking my mouth away only to anxiously start over again, Rodney let me work on his thick fingers at my speed, until I felt his knuckles pressed hard into my lips.

"I think you're ready now Mr. Woods. Put my cock in your mouth and show me what you got. Give me your throat like I want it, give me your throat like you need it. Submit to my cock and let your throat fuck itself down to my root." Rodney coaxed me.

I lowered my mouth back to his cock, eager to show him I could do better, and I did. I went down at least 7"s, maybe 8"s before I choked. I knew I could do better and plunged down again. This time my nose almost touched his trimmed manscaped pubic hair area before I retched on his cock. I pulled off as quick as I could, but I also went back as quick as I could. I knew I could do this and on the third time, I willed myself all the way down til my lips and nose were smashed into the bone and muscle of his pelvis.

His thick, long cock was now buried in my gullet. His girth stretched my throat as wide as it could possibly go. My throat seemed flexible and expandable, even as tight as it was, it stretched enough to accommodate him. I was so proud of myself that I could take both his length and thickness. Being able to do this just made me more excited and made my own cock throb even more.

"Good boy Mr. Woods, I think you got it now. All you needed was a little confidence and a little practice to quit being scared and to control your gag reflex. You will get better at this, I'll make sure of that. I plan on giving you plenty of practice in the future, a whole lot more." Rodney grunted as I kept my mouth strokes going from tip to root, with just a little gagging or none at all.

I felt an immense sense of pride from his comments on my ability, and that he would be willing to do this again. His cock was a whole lot thicker than three of his fingers, so he had no idea what an effort I was making. Amazed at my new found ability to swallow all 9"s of his cock to the root, my confidence shot through the roof as I tried to show off now. I worked my lips down slowly, teasing him, taking my time to swallow him all the way. To gobble up everything he offered, to give his cock a tight, hot, wet willing channel to savor. I was in heaven as I pleased this kid with his enormous cock. I would hold my lips pressed hard into his groin and rub my tongue on the underside while I controlled my gag reflex and until my breath ran out. He really seemed to like that.

"Damn Mr. Woods, I have never had anyone do that before. You got it all the way. Suck my big cock for me." he grunted.

I did as he asked, but now I wanted to explore and savor his cock. I wanted to bask in what he was offering. His masculinity, his virility, his dominance and especially his huge cock. Taking my time, I sucked it slowly, gently, just enjoying his manhood in my mouth. I teased the head with my lips and tongue. I slobbered on the underside and made loud, obscene, hungry slurping sounds. My guttural noises were both embarrassing and submissive, but they excited me to let myself go. I wanted him to hear that I was thoroughly enjoying his cock. I nibbled on the shaft with my teeth, gently, not too hard, but just enough to make him groan. I did everything I thought he would like as I was desperate to please this kid and hoped for more words of encouragement from him. His praise was like a powerful medicine that really turned me on. I never wanted this to end.

Rodney's cock was now drooling precum. It was so sweet, so syrupy. I found if I sucked hard on the tip, I could extract small samples of it as it built up.

I alternated deep throat, slobbering, licking, sucking, anything I could think of when he finally pulled me off his cock and said, "Damn you're good, stop sucking my cock for a few minutes. I don't want to cum yet. Make it last a little longer for me, you are too good to rush. Just suck my nuts slowly and gently for a while, let me calm down. Get down low on my nuts, improvise, do that for me."

Again, his praise was like a powerful aphrodisiac elixir to me. His acknowledging my efforts was a total turn on. That I pleased him, and had such a power over his cock, it made me so happy.

As his cock remained completely rigid, standing up from his stomach on it's own, he scooted his ass up to the edge of his chair. He lifted his legs, bent his knees and put his big, bare feet directly square on my bare shoulders. Lying almost on his back now, he kept scooting up til his ass was hanging way more than halfway out of the chair. He then spread his knees as wide as possible and moved the flat of his feet so they were now pressing more into the sides of my neck instead of on my shoulders.

I felt so submissive with his big feet pressed into the sides of my neck, so degraded. I loved the pressure his bare feet caused, almost like he had a choke hold on me, forcing me to service him. I don't think that was his intention, but I actually wished he had pressed harder as it really turned me on to be in this submissive position.

His big balls and his tight, puckered, wrinkled, perfect pink asshole were now directly level to my face.

I think he was offering me his asshole to service, and I wanted to impress Rodney with my willingness. I was hesitant to lick it as he might find this gross, but I knew right then, that I was willing to get really nasty if it would please him.

His balls looked amazingly huge and perfectly shaped. I had never thought of a man's testicles as sexy before, but his definitely were. Two large, smooth, shaved eggs that were drawn up, but not yet too tight in his sac, as they were still separated perfectly from each other. They reminded me of two separate bird's nests with one egg in each. Each one seemed independent of the other, but both identical to the other. They almost beckoned me to worship them, and I did.

I locked on to his right ball first, ever so gently I nursed it into my mouth and suckled it like it was the most fragile thing in the world. I purposely applied copious amounts of drool so it would slide easily inside and around in my mouth. As I sucked it in slowly, I massaged it gently with lips and tongue and then gently let it fall from my mouth. Rodney's cock just throbbed and pulsed while I nursed on his nut. I repeated this on his left ball, taking a good 15 to 30 seconds to suckle on it. I went back and forth alternating to each ball as he groaned over my manipulations.

Rodney's balls were absolutely huge, like a thoroughbred stallion, a bull or some wild animal. They were close to the size of golf balls, looking so very masculine and studly. He moaned loudly, applauding my efforts with grunts and groans as I battled to get them both in my mouth at the same time. I struggled, but I finally got those two overgrown orbs into my mouth at the same time and then slowly and gently sucked on them while finally pulling away and letting them fall from my mouth one at a time.

I leaned back and took a good look at his raw masculinity and what really commanded my attention, was the tight, pink, wrinkled rosebud of his sphincter muscle. It looked so clean, so fresh, so healthy. I had never seen a man's asshole so closely or clearly. I had seen Cindy's many times before. I had sucked, fingered and fucked it many times before. I knew that it was a sensitive area with billions of nerve endings, and that if stimulated it correctly, it would drive her nuts. I wanted to see if Rodney liked his ass being sucked as much as she liked hers being sucked. I really wanted to please him and let him know I would go the extra mile to do it.

Rodney just grinned lewdly at me, he knew what I was thinking, and he nodded affirmatively at me, almost daring me to do it.

I took my fingers and spread his muscular ass cheeks as far as they would go, exposing his sphincter as much as possible. He inched up in his chair even more, til it teetered on the brink of falling over. Offering it to me, allowing me to get at it better, he presented his pink ring to me. I moved my fingers in even closer and spread his muscular cheeks as much as possible.

I opened my mouth wide and locked my lips onto his ring, I encompassed it with my lips and gently rubbed my tongue on the puckered muscle ring. Rodney bucked in the chair involuntarily and grunted loudly. "Damn Mr. Woods, fuck that feels good, eat my ass out." he groaned.

Now sure that he wanted it, I redoubled my efforts to do it as best as I could. I prodded and probed into his ring, making my tongue as stiff as I could. I tongue fucked his asshole as I ground my face into his cheeks as deep as I could. Rodney made a purring groan as his big feet pressed harder into my neck. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face in hard, enjoying my oral ministrations.

This was so nasty, yet so necessary to please him.

I felt like I was his little slut of a girlfriend. I had never felt so passive and dutiful to another human being in my life, but I didn't care, I craved his attention and satisfaction with my efforts.

His ass muscles were so strong, I could feel his ring contract around my tongue. He smelled so clean, like chlorine from the pool, completely hairless and smooth. Just masses of male masculinity laid before me, the most perfect body of a man or woman I had ever seen.

I backed off and began to worship his ring, slurping and sucking on what I could latch onto. I fought to suck it back into my mouth as I slurped at it with my tongue. I began to use my teeth to nibble on the muscle, just nipping gently with my teeth which made him flinch and squirm in passion. I would have done this all day as I got lost in my efforts to make him happy.

"Stop now, suck my cock again. I need to cum and you need to swallow my little swimmers, they have been training their whole life to go down your throat." he laughed.

Rodney scooted his ass back in the chair and sat upright. He put his feet on the ground and spread his knees as far as he could. I inched forward so I it would to give me the best angle to suck his cock.

His cock, I swear it was an inch longer now, and pre cum had drooled down his shaft and pooled onto his stomach. I greedily went after the puddle on his stomach first. Maybe a teaspoon full, I slurped that warm puddle into my mouth and swallowed it. Again, it was sweet and syrupy, and I craved it.

I licked what other pre cum was drooling out of the head and down his shaft, until Rodney pulled me off and said, "Suck my cock Mr. Woods. I'm ready to cum, I need to cum. Suck it now, deep throat it like I taught you. When I cum, swallow. I cum a lot, so stay on it til I finish completely."

I took his cock back into my mouth and now I was positive it was longer than before, it was thicker too. I sucked on the tip getting all the pre cum out that I could, craving that syrup. Then I started a slow up and down rhythm, going from the very tip to the root, not gagging once. My gag reflex was completely in control. My desire far outweighed any chance of gagging. I mashed his thickness deep into my mouth til I felt it breach my throat. Then I just swallowed him up to the root, til my lips touched his pelvis.

Maybe ten or fifteen strokes into my throat technique and Rodney groaned, "I'm cumming Mr. Woods, don't change a thing, swallow it all and don't stop til I say so."

Rodney started to tremble and shake. It was the sexiest thing in the world to know that I caused that. His muscles tensed and spasmed, he twitched and shook as his groans got more demanding.

"Oooooh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming! Eat my load up man. Swallow it all, deep into your stomach. Swallow my seed." he groaned.

With that, I felt his cock spasm and spurt. Good God, the first squirt was warm, almost hot. It hit me on an upstroke, so I definitely tasted it. It was in my mouth, all over my tongue and teeth, and it was an abundant amount. That sweet flavor was there, thick and slippery too. I tried to swallow quickly without breaking rhythm, but then his cock pulsed again and fired another stream. This time it was on a down stroke while lodged deep in my throat, so it went straight down to my stomach. Still gulping to ingest the first shot, he hit me with a third rope of cum. I gulped like I was in a beer drinking contest to keep up with the abundance of his spurts, but he was unyielding.

Stream after stream kept coming and I did my best to keep moving up and down while trying to swallow. I gulped and struggled to swallow it all, as it began to overflow almost dripping out of my mouth, but I kept going up and down, never missing a single drop. Gulping and swallowing as fast as I could, I was catching up, but his cock just kept spasming and shooting one rope after another.

I don't know how many spurts there were, 8 or 10, I really didn't count, maybe more, the shots just kept coming. It reminded of an old grainy porn video I saw at college, where the guy shot about 20 ropes of sperm on the girl's face and in the background, you could hear the director screaming, "drench the wench."

I hung in there gulping it all down. It was what he wanted, it was what he asked for, and that was important to me. I needed to satisfy him, my desire to please him was overwhelming.

Rodney had already given me about a dozen spurts in my mouth and throat already, and it seemed endless. I kept chugging them down, when he suddenly yanked his cock out of my mouth and started jacking it furiously.

"Quick, suck my balls, suck them hard, hurry." he screamed while he jerked his cock.

Rodney wasn't finished?

All that and he still wasn't finished. I watched as he jerked a long, thick rope of cum out of his cock. It flew at least 3 foot straight up in the air, landing on his shoulders and neck. Crouched down low sucking on his balls like a madman, while watching him jerk his cock, impossibly another rope erupted from his cock straight up in the air landing on his chest and nipples. Then, still, yet another flew out, a magnificent spurt that shot just as high as the first two, it landed on his belly. Incredibly a fourth smaller load flew out and landed on his pelvis area. With his balls still in my mouth, I watched his unbelievable orgasm subside as his cock gave a few smaller spurts and then began do drool a little more cum as he slowly jacked it til he was finished.