The Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, no more, stop, I'm really sensitive. No more please." he pleaded.

I let his balls drop from my mouth and then did the most submissive thing yet. I got up off my sore aching knees and started slurping the cum dripping off his cock. Eating his cum right off his cock, right in front of him, like a starving animal or something.

Just as I finished cleaning it, he almost demanded speaking authoritatively, "No, really I'm sensitive, really sensitive, no more on my cock and balls. Eat my cum off my neck, chest and stomach, but no more touching my cock for now."

And I did, I stood over him as he allowed me to lean down and suck up the huge globs of cum puddles all over his body. I licked them up and ingested them dutifully. I slurped all over his upper torso and cleaned his cum off like a cat licking up milk.

After I finished, Rodney just sat there in his chair, his cock deflating while mine was still rock hard in my bathing suit. I just stared at his cock in awe as he made no attempt to cover himself.

"Rodney, I gotta ask, how big is your cock and how much do you cum?"

Rodney just laughed and asked me for my phone number. As I told him he punched in the numbers on his phone and then I heard my phone chime.

"Watch that and see, and oh yea, I'm around 9"s. Maybe 10"s if you got skills, and Mr. Woods, you got mad cock sucking skills!" he laughed. I opened my phone and noticed I had a text video sent from him to me.

"My number is in the text. I gotta run, but my room mate is going out of town to a Lacrosse meet this next Friday. I would love to grind that ass of yours, would you like that? Send me a text, let me know. I gotta run, talk to you later, I hope." he said non nonchalantly, and with that, he got up still naked and walked towards the pool diving in. As he stood waist deep in the water, he splashed water over his chest and rubbed his groin area vigorously, I assume cleaning himself off in my pool.

I watched Rodney slip on his speedos, shoving his overgrown, still somewhat engorged cock into them, then leave through the back gate. With my erection still rock hard, I went inside and excitedly watched the video Rodney sent me. It was a 1:43 minute recording of him standing up and masturbating against a bathroom mirror.

It was glorious! I swear, I counted his squirts, there were 17 of them, and all of them were heavy full 3 to 4 foot long ropes of cum flying onto a bathroom mirror. The mirror was absolutely drenched, completely coated and the spurts of cum drooled and dripped down the mirror onto the marble sink basin. The puddle that had drooled down was absolutely incredible. At least a couple of ounces. Totally unbelievable the amount of cum that this kid produced, and that I just swallowed. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. I yanked my cock out and restarted the video, I came less than half way through it.

Do you think I'm gonna call him?

The answer is yes, I am definitely gonna call him.